Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

"RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post (57267 Views)

Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions / #NYSCAllowance Is Trending On Twitter, And Here Is Why (See Reactions) / People's Reactions On Davido Going For NYSC - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by mistilink: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thanos5555:
shocked

this are the same set of people that are angry and feel intimidated that the south is progressing more than them.
I hope you know that you too have committed blunders?
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Makowonda: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
He's the General Secretary of Result Buyers Association of Nigeria(REBAN).
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by VULCAN(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
The injury to the English language is not the real problem.

The real problem is that he will be given a govt job and keep on getting promoted to the top without any form of intellectual increase from where he is now.

He may even become an Ambassador, A Perm Sec or a Governor while his Christian mates will be hustling for petty contracts.

Vote Peter Obi so that Nigeria can begin to reward competence again.

OgaDeyVex:
Update From . COM

A Corps Member's blunder-filled Facebook post has elicited reactions from online users, Reports.

The NYSC Member, Sadiq Abubakar Lawan on Monday, July 18, shared a photo of himself with a female colleague and wrote As Sighted By : "We thanks God for being us a live"

Reacting To The Post, As Obtained By , Facebook Users questioned how he managed to graduate from a higher institution.

"This one nor pass through school, na school pass through am. I nor blame am, I blame their teachers we dey use Hausa teach them for school. Imagine graduate." one Oga Na Mastar wrote.

Francisca Chichetam: "I wonder how this one managed to graduate from higher institution"

See Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Like

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Brushstrokes20: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
# SORRY STATE OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by ppogba: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Before you crucify him, just be sure you are not worse.

Nairaland does not forget.

It is always easier to crucify others.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by darichlife: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
It has always been glaring, the north does not want to be part of the British colony but because of oil these bigots choose to be part of one Nigeria and cannot accept Western Education or Religion the negative consequences are everywhere, well education must not be in English, it can also happen in Hausa Igbo or Yoruba and any other languages. Indeed their fathers has laid a faulty foundation for them. Many at times I wonder who these people want to compete with in an ever competitive world. All their focus is political power and yet they still use the same power to destroy themselves. What a shame...
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Makowonda: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
mistilink:
I hope you know that you too have committed blunders?
Hahahahahaha...
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Empiree: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
quentin06:
Why criricize him? English is not his language, can you say ''we thank god for keeping us alive'' in hausa?

These are the consequences of prolonged ASUU strike, so blame ASUU. cool
please tell them. For the fact that many are here condemning him shows they themselves are illiterate. Later they will say German chancellor doesn't speak English but she's great.

Nigerians are full of hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by etrange: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
quentin06:

Whats your own? No be P8 you carry for English? Stop forming.

When they can't write, you laugh at them. When they can, you say they're forming. Some of you are just out to antagonize others.

1 Like

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by swissgoldenpro2: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
RIP to English indeed

1 Like

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by darichlife: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
It has always been glaring, the north does not want to be part of the British colony but because of oil these bigotts choose to be part of one Nigeria and cannot accept Western Education or Religion the negative consequences are everywhere, well education must not be in English, it can also happen in Hausa Igbo or Yoruba and any other languages. Indeed their fathers has laid a faulty foundation for them. Many at times I wonder who these people want to compete with in an ever competitive world. All their focus is political power and yet they still use the same power to destroy themselves. What a shame...
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by BluntCrazeMan: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Quota System Education.
Na them

1 Like

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Empiree: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
darichlife:
It has always been glaring, the north does not want to be part of the British colony but because of oil these bigots choose to be part of one Nigeria and cannot accept Western Education or Religion the negative consequences are everywhere, well education must not be in English, it can also happen in Hausa Igbo or Yoruba and any other languages. Indeed their fathers has laid a faulty foundation for them. Many at times I wonder who these people want to compete with in an ever competitive world. All their focus is political power and yet they still use the same power to destroy themselves. What a shame...
all these bcuz of a minor grammatical error?.

O ga ooo
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by merits(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Update From . COM

A Corps Member's blunder-filled Facebook post has elicited reactions from online users, Reports.

The NYSC Member, Sadiq Abubakar Lawan on Monday, July 18, shared a photo of himself with a female colleague and wrote As Sighted By : "We thanks God for being us a live"

Reacting To The Post, As Obtained By , Facebook Users questioned how he managed to graduate from a higher institution.

"This one nor pass through school, na school pass through am. I nor blame am, I blame their teachers we dey use Hausa teach them for school. Imagine graduate." one Oga Na Mastar wrote.

Francisca Chichetam: "I wonder how this one managed to graduate from higher institution"

You people are mocking him, you will see him becoming minister of education tomorrow.Aboki na Aboki anywhere you go.

Even a whole professor Pantami minister for information was so clueless to rescue us from Bandits and kidnappers free call for ransom saga.
Useless prof.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Most of the people that are trying to disgrace him are not ready to correct him, but they end up writing wrong language (Pidgin) .

During our NYSC most of my colleagues can not speak real English, they are good at Pidgin English only.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Agugbadin: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Glorified secondary schools are called university in the North don't be surprised by this development.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Raph82(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
With their half-baked education, they will still come out to tell you they own the key to Nigeria. They're so full of themselves.

1 Like

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by themanderon: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
It would surprise you to know that his type are the people that run this nation little wonder we are at this level of development.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by arazanbal: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
For me English is just a borrowed language used by nigerians because say na British colonies the country so it not a big deal if dm nor fit speak am well, it neva dere first languajar so watin come dy cause the commotion, dm wy carry English for head like gala and adopt am as dere offical language, observed dm well if dm wanna study for uk/usa dm go still force dm pay fees to write test of english. Yeye
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
The Op too funny. You blurred his face in the pic but kept his full name and profile pic showing clearly. Lol

1 Like

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Don't be surprised to find out that he graduated with 2.1. Some universities can produce donkey
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Chiedu4Trump: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yes na dem dey get job pass
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by olisaEze(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Product of quota system, what’d you expect?? With that his jumbled English he’ll still get a very cushy government job before any southerner without posting a single application! Tomorrow when they tell him to present his result he’ll burst out with 99 SANs and this pic as his only proof, cos there’ll be little else that can indicate he ever passed thru the four walls of a university. grin
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Sardauna24(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Na typing errors be dat

1 Like

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by yakashjr(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
SOME OF THIS PEOPLE ARE GOOD UPSTAIRS BUT COMPOSITION IS THE PROBLEM.. LAST LAST ENGLISH NO BE YOUR MATE SHA
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by EducasionMe(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Was English our father langage?
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Sardauna24(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Update From . COM

Na typing errors be dat so no blame am....
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Obagbolade: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Just watch who you go dey snap with for camp
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by eleko1: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
lipsrsealed embarassed cry cry

grin nah to kee DEBORAH and still boast on top dem sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Craig24: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin

Channah1:
I was going to hold briefly for him on the " thanks" because sometimes auto correct does that to you when all you simply want to type is "thank" when I saw "being a live". Then I knew the guy is an Iti nkpataka grin. Lol...

grin follow peace with all men...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Women In Nysc Camps / Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.