Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

"RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post (57265 Views)

Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions / #NYSCAllowance Is Trending On Twitter, And Here Is Why (See Reactions) / People's Reactions On Davido Going For NYSC - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Favvybillionz(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Empiree:
please tell them. For the fact that many are here condemning then shows they themselves are illiterate. Later they will say German chancellor doesn't speak English but she'd great.

Nigerians are full of hypocrisy
Read what u just typed slowly
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by maasoap(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:
He'll end up in one of the top government agencies. Then you'll be to wonder why nothing is working. There you have your answer.

This I have seen.

Lol. Where is the correlation between ability to speak good English and high performance? If that should be the case, southern Nigeria should be another London by now, what you see everywhere is good English speakers with corrupt personalities

1 Like

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by arantess: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
In few years he will be your senate president and una go dey mumu dey hail am
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Empiree: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Favvybillionz:

Read what u just typed slowly
what has your "good English" done for you on the SW, SS, SE?. All we get at the end of all your grammar are bad roads, unstable electricity, unclean water, dullard leadership you name it
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Favvybillionz(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Empiree:
what has your "good English" done for you on the SW, SS, SE?. All we get at the end of all your grammar are bad roads, unstable electricity, unclean water, dullard leadership you name it
"on the"
grin grin grin grin
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Empiree: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Favvybillionz:
"on the"
grin grin grin grin
Exactly shocked . The aboki would have made similar typo error. I will not correct mine to prove to you dimwits to get a life. On social media, most people do not proofread... That's why it is called SOCIAL MEDIA not classroom. So get a life cheesy
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by linearity: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Update From . COM

A Corps Member's blunder-filled Facebook post has elicited reactions from online users, Reports.

The NYSC Member, Sadiq Abubakar Lawan on Monday, July 18, shared a photo of himself with a female colleague and wrote As Sighted By : "We thanks God for being us a live"

Reacting To The Post, As Obtained By , Facebook Users questioned how he managed to graduate from a higher institution.

"This one nor pass through school, na school pass through am. I nor blame am, I blame their teachers we dey use Hausa teach them for school. Imagine graduate." one Oga Na Mastar wrote.

Francisca Chichetam: "I wonder how this one managed to graduate from higher institution"

See Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Nonsense people!

This how we are deceived and removed our eyes from the real issues facing Nigeria....

Come back in two to five years, this same Sadiq Abubakar Lawan that can't write correct sentence, will be your Senator writing laws that you will the Queen's command of English must obey and live by...or he will be the MD or CEO of a conglomerate that, you will go begging for an entry level position!

Nonsense ingredients!
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by ceejay80s(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

You aren't any different, i hope you know this? grin can you read this rubbish that you wrote?
every body knows mine is android touch screen typing error,
if na the time wey I dey use Nokia N70 , my wrotten Engrish was clearer
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by backbone503(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Wetin una expect from person wer read Islamic/Arabic studies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Mrice22: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Later in future en go come enter politics, under APC party... Fit be Senator or President post he will be eyeing for.. na so he go still lead us like BUBU.. Aboki na Aboki even years to come...
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by LollySeaSide: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Conjugation of English disagrees with you.

I thank
You thank
She/he thanks
We thank
They thank

İf you've done some research on English, you'll realise that it's one of the silliest and most incoherent languages. To top it all, it's spelling system makes little to no sense. Applying logic when speaking English doesn't just work. İt's not Turkish.
There's something called "sarcasm" and I don't need any research to figure it out in a right up.
Does anything I wrote up there pass as something serious to you?
Could you not even identify a good writer of English when you read a piece?
If you were anything close to a literary enthusiast, you'd have got the message from the part where I asked if you'd hire me as your lawyer of i were a lawyer.
Why do you think I wrote that?
I hope that's not too difficult an assignment for you to handle?
You could do some research though.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
LollySeaSide:

There's something called "sarcasm" and I don't need any research to figure it out in a right up.
Does anything I wrote up there pass as something serious to you?
Could you not even identify a good writer of English when you read a piece?
If you were anything close to a literary enthusiast, you'd have got the message from the part where I asked if you'd hire me as your lawyer of i were a lawyer.
Why do you think I wrote that?
I hope that's not to much of an assignment for you to handle?
You could do some research though.
I didn't notice the sarcasm. Good night sir.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by neighbourhud: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Cypress042:
The last time i checked, is not a must that one should add caption to his post cheesy

It's advisable to keep your caption to yourself, if you're clueless on what to say cool

Adding a Caption is not mandatory, save lives grin

I tire
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by NomzyJust(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
IELTS still chopping our money.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Akerele44(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
I guess the error is from the phone

Mostimes after typing the text would change to something similar to what the person wrote before...

That's why it's good to go through your text before sending
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by scholes23(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
I hope he's not an English teacher.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Joshchi19(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na normal thing...
You no see the name?
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by engrchykae(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
5iine:
Wetin u expect from pesin wey follow vote Buhari and wan still vote for Tinubu.
probably one of the undergraduates then who burnt their fellow student(Deborah Samuel) for blasphemy.
Abok.ki graduates
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by engrchykae(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
Tomorrow now ds one go turn Senator..

Dey sanction wetin him no undstnd up and down
it's not difficult to be in the Senate
No much talk or trying to make an intelligent conversation.
Just listen very well to know whether you will say
Nay or Yes
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Elchappo: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
bnbash:
English is not our mother tongue in the north and I admit we are not too good in speaking. I believe most of you who find this funny are only good in broken English because i can see from your comment here.

You did not take cognizance of my spellings and accord me the necessary remark, which your brothers over there can't boast of...

I hope your so called "leaders" encourages the youths to embrace English as other tribes in Nigeria have done, possibly it could help the 'backwardness' prevalent in the North...

Thank you..
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Ameduedwin: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigeria is the most local and uncivilized people on Earth. Judging/condern someone because of little mistake. that is why interviewer Will condern you and you a good opportunity because of little mistake and forget about your potential. Nigeria is so much engulfed/depend on English language and certification without minding what you will bring to the table. Nigeria govtment/company will inport China and Lebanese man/woman into the country without hearing any English language to heads you in your company/organization and you will gladly call him/her master. Bunch of Hippocrates. That is why Nigeria is not moving forward, you throway potentiality and embrace quack and incompetent because mere certificate.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Xpol: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thanos5555:

great speaker of English, may you please identify the Errors.
next time it’s “ these are” , it’s wrong to say “this are” go back and learn singular and plural.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Abduljabbar1313(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
We thanks God for keeping us alive! It's a typing error
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Aguiyimba(m): 2:20am On Jul 20, 2022
Na mistake.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Halo22: 3:59am On Jul 20, 2022
Nawaooo.... That was how the other one from Kano wrote Chip whip on his plate number, instead of Chief Whip and he was driving the fine Prado Jeep. Ah swear! these people are not serious with Western education.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Ola260: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2022
backbone503:
Wetin una expect from person wer read Islamic/Arabic studies
I'm sure they are still better than graduate from east.
Those one that bribe lectures and purchase certificate.
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Psoul(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Cypress042:
Why are you like this cheesy
Wetin I do kwanu?
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by Karlifate: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Halo22:
Nawaooo.... That was how the other one from Kano wrote Chip whip on his plate number, instead of Chief Whip and he was driving the fine Prado Jeep. Ah swear! these people are not serious with Western education.

LMAO! grin
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:24am On Jul 21, 2022
engrchykae:
it's not difficult to be in the Senate
No much talk or trying to make an intelligent conversation.
Just listen very well to know whether you will say
Nay or Yes

grin grin grin grin grin[left][/left].. The way dem Nay our 5k unemployment stipends
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by engrchykae(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

grin grin grin grin grin[left][/left].. The way dem Nay our 5k unemployment stipends
let me tell you.
These islamists have an agenda.
They are testing the microphone with Muslim Muslim ticket.
The best for us in the south and Benue is to either revisit Gideon orkar plan or break up
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
engrchykae:
let me tell you.
These islamists have an agenda.
They are testing the microphone with Muslim Muslim ticket.
The best for us in the south and Benue is to either revisit Gideon orkar plan or break up

No worry, every of thier plans, we have gat counter plans... No reason am
Re: "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ola260:

I'm sure they are still better than graduate from east.
Those one that bribe lectures and purchase certificate.

Las las for orientation camp, na we dey still help dem write their name for entrance clearance..... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Women In Nysc Camps / Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.