Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

If Adulthood Is Scam, Then You Are Not Supposed To Do These Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Adulthood Is Scam, Then You Are Not Supposed To Do These Things (256 Views)

Adulthood Is Truely Scam.... / Adulthood Is A Scam / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Adulthood Is Scam, Then You Are Not Supposed To Do These Things by KiNg0G: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
if Adulthood is scam then you are not supposed to have sex, grow bears... vacations with sugar daddies and the rest on exquisite hotels.. you not supposed to yearn for super cars..find house...I mean your a kid you don't need all that....... That thing that is sweeting you to chook, as pickin involve the matter.. you give the girl belle... you start to scream Adulthood na scam.

Will you keep kwayet

Adulthood is no scam but a responsibility.
no body wants to be a kid forever.
but if you want to remain a kid, remain there and stop doing things adults do.

Seun
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / OMG! Pregnant Woman Seen Smoking On The Street (video) / Merry"bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.