Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. (390 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Tayo Demola: 10 Signs That God Is Warning You Not To Date Someone / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. by Alexgman1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Am not getting any younger, most of my class or course mates back in school days are getting married or are married if not with kids.
I want to settle down once and for all. By now would av settled down but i always find myself in wrong relationships which affected me alot and has made me stay single for a while and avoid women.
Am in my early 30s and am fully ready to settle down maritally.
All i need is a loving, caring, humble, truthful & very romantic lady from 20yrs above who is work or business inclined.
Am a teacher by profession who is based in yenagoa, Bayelsa state. I stay alone & every night i hug my pillow to fall asleep. I want to start a lovely family with great kids. I knw my wife is out there
You can email, text or call me if u are.....+2347045302622 I am ALEX GMAN on FACEBOOK incase you want to see my ugly face
Re: I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. by Jeon(f): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Alexgman1:
Am not getting any younger, most of my class or course mates back in school days are getting married or are married if not with kids. I want to settle down once and for all. Would av settled down since but i always find myself in the wrong relationship
and which has made me stay single for a while. Am in my early 30s and am fully ready to settle down maritally. All i need is a loving, caring, humble & very romantic lady. Am a teacher by profession who is based in yenagoa, Bayelsa state. I stay alone & every night i hug my pillow to fall asleep. I want to start a lovely family with great kids. I knw my wife is out there
You can email, text or call me if u are.....+2347045302622

Men don't age..
Biological aging isn't written in a Man's book...

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. by Alexgman1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jeon:

Men don't age.. Biological aging isn't written in a Man's book...
Really?
Re: I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. by HONESTFACT101(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jeon:

Men don't age..
Biological aging isn't written in a Man's book...
You no go like shoot your shot
not later you'll go an be singing carry me dey gosad ......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. by rocknation62(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Alexgman1:
Am not getting any younger, most of my class or course mates back in school days are getting married or are married if not with kids. I want to settle down once and for all. Would av settled down since but i always find myself in the wrong relationship
and which has made me stay single for a while. Am in my early 30s and am fully ready to settle down maritally. All i need is a loving, caring, humble & very romantic lady. Am a teacher by profession who is based in yenagoa, Bayelsa state. I stay alone & every night i hug my pillow to fall asleep. I want to start a lovely family with great kids. I knw my wife is out there
You can email, text or call me if u are.....+2347045302622

Don’t get married because your mate are getting married so you won’t end up marrying the wrong person. I will advise you to make more female friends with no intention of dating (just friends) don’t rush or force things!!! Don’t make it obvious you want a relationship or marriage.

Try this and thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. by Jeon(f): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
HONESTFACT101:

You no go like shoot your shot
not later you'll go an be singing carry me dey gosad ......signing out✈

Sorry I don't do that shit..

Try the next moniker with pink print..

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. by Jeon(f): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Alexgman1:
Really?

lolz no be wetin unah dy talk..
Men don't age.

u can start thinking about marriage when you get to 50s..

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. by MITCHELL96: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
You're not aging anything

A man should be worried about his age when he hasn't achieved anything yet

You're not a woman that are so desperate to marry before hitting 30 years of age

You're even in your 30's and you seem desperate, don't let desperation lead you to marrying someone who's not meant for you o

A man can still impregnate a woman even if he's 40 or 50 or 60, But for women, it's rare to bear a child in that age bracket.

Take your time in looking for a wife, Take your time.
Re: I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. by Alexgman1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
rocknation62:

Don’t get married because your mate are getting married so you won’t end up marrying the wrong person. I will advise you to make more female friends with no intention of dating (just friends) don’t rush or force things!!! Don’t make it obvious you want a relationship or marriage.

Try this and thank me later
Thanks
Re: I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. by DBestDoc(f): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
MITCHELL96:
You're not aging anything

A man should be worried about his age when he hasn't achieved anything yet

You're not a woman that are so desperate to marry before hitting 30 years of age

You're even in your 30's and you seem desperate, don't let desperation lead you to marrying someone who's not meant for you o

A man can still impregnate a woman even if he's 40 or 50 or 60, But for women, it's rare to bear a child in that age bracket.

Take your time in looking for a wife, Take your time.

Oh no!
He’s aging just like every living being.

After impregnating a woman at 50-60, who raises the children and who will play the role of a father to those children when he’s almost close to his grave?

You probably think people live forever.
Look around you and understand the average lifespan of a typical Nigerian male. How many men are still strong and productive beyond 75 when his first child would be 15?
A man at 75 should be enjoying his grand children and resting anyways.

This is not about biological clock anymore as medical science can help people create kids even in their 60s but what happens to those children who’ll probably still be in junior high when their parents join their ancestors.

Pity your children na Oga!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. by MITCHELL96: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
DBestDoc:

Oh no!

After impregnating a woman at 50-60, who raises the children and who will play the role of a father to those children when he’s almost close to his grave?

Look around you and understand the average lifespan of a typical Nigerian male. How many men are still strong and productive beyond 75 when his first child would be 15?

This is not about biological clock anymore as medical science can help people create kids even in their 60s but what happens to those children who’ll probably still be in junior high when their parents join their ancestors.

You made good points though, He looks desperate and I was just trying to calm him down. That's all.
Re: I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. by Jeon(f): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
DBestDoc:

Oh no!

Liar..
Men don't age grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If Your Waec Question Paper Had Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle On It, Come In Here !!! / What I Told My Friend Who Is Confused If His Girlfriend Loves Him Or Not / Is Fresh TV On Whatsapp Authentic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.