Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

What I Told My Friend Who Is Confused If His Girlfriend Loves Him Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Told My Friend Who Is Confused If His Girlfriend Loves Him Or Not (392 Views)

I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Told My Friend Who Is Confused If His Girlfriend Loves Him Or Not by dhesthiny1(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2022
A friend of mine is in a relationship which he is having doubt about. He thinks his girlfriend doesn't love him, but another mind is telling him that he is just over thinking things. He then asked me for my opinion, and here was what i told him.
I told him to always go with his instincts. To further prove his instincts right or wrong, he should check out this article https://loversslide.com.ng/2022/08/25/you-partner-doesnt-love-you/ . If he notices 70% of things here, it means his instincts is right. Do you think I'm right?

(1) (Reply)

. / Me And My Father / Montessori Like To Brag, They Are The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.