Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,698 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes (4314 Views)

He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by jaszplus12(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
posty56:
she's mentally unstable , and should be avoided
A friend did same. Girl said he should beat her up once a while... My guy took off... Forever!!!
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Tonyx5(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
So a nice, gentleman is now seen be a simp. What the hell is going on in Nairaland??
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Nyascobar1414: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tonyx5:
So a nice, gentleman is now seen be a simp. What the hell is going on in Nairaland??

A nice gentle man is always a simp.
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Tonyx5(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

A nice gentle man is always a simp.
Is Pastor EA Adeboye is simp
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Is that what you think?

etrange:
I'm sure nobody said anything to the OP. He may not even have a girlfriend. Nairaland is filled with fake contents created by bored and lonely people who would give anything for attention.
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na to to nack craze comot for her head na

nokspos:
Her ex probably use to beat her. The relationship might not work if you are not the beating type . Run o
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
I do beat her when she bleeps up but she said i should be flogging her anyhow

ruffkenny:
Beating her sometimes,maybe few slaps is good to put her in her place..The issue here is dorminance and as a man u have to show it for her to know she should be answerable to you ,submissive and respectful..

Women psychology makes them always desire the men who beat them because she is not bored with him,women love drama and when u don't create drama to tickle her fancy she will become the drama to you..So ur gf saying that is indirectly telling u that u are not man enough,u are acting weak towards her and she is the one in control..This is a red flag already or a wake up call for u..
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
The devil cannot use me

OMOJOHN001:
An Ex once told me to always tie her down and use sex to punish her anytime she offends me.
I first thought she wasn't playing, not until this babe took it serious ooo.

OP, just don't be gentle with your babe, she's does not really mean you should be hitting her, what she need is your Dominance and Your Masculinity, Be bold to scold her without assaulting her.
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
I do heat her once in a while but she wants a very hard beating that can even leave scars in her body, I can't do that

Tickles001:

She's not being immature. She's trying to teach you attraction. She needs to be dominated and your too scared to do that.

Girls likes it when their man can rough-handle her once in a while. They see it as exerting dominance and it's attractive to them.
Being calm and docile all the time even when you need to get aggressive is not manly.

Try to get aggressive with her when it's required. She's probably bored to stupor by the over peaceful relationship.
Don't beat her the type that leaves her scared and all. But don't fail to raise your voice and your hands on her when she strays out of line.
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
That's not it

PumpumPrince:

so u sayin u scared to slap her face coz woman can beat u....corect?...SHAME ON U SIR for not prooofing u a real man!!(no ooofeinse) angry
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lol

jaszplus12:

A friend did same. Girl said he should beat her up once a while... My guy took off... Forever!!!

1 Like

Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
I don't just understand the guys here, everybody na simp for there eyes

Tonyx5:

1 Like

Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by PumpumPrince: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Amarahobu:
That's not it

then dont waste time... slap her face sir!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by etrange: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Amarahobu:
Is that what you think?

This sane Giro that likes your cousin abi? Keep writing stories
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Funny you

etrange:

This sane Giro that likes your cousin abi? Keep writing stories
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by ruffkenny: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Amarahobu:
I do beat her when she bleeps up but she said i should be flogging her anyhow

No one can actually tell u how to treat your woman but if she needs an iron hand,you have no chioce than to exercise your aggressiveness on her,rough handle her,just be the one in authority and show it both in bed and how u talk to her,let her not be the one manipulating u,but have a strong wall and boundary as a man ..Don't just act sissy and doing everything to please her or make her happy like the nice guys always do,and most especially,don't be needy and clingy on her..She wants u to be a man and that is for u to be masculine enough,strong enough and control her enough..The funny thing is if u don't do this she will find a man who will and this will lead to cheating on u..

Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by sunny1703: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
She was either abused as a child or she most probably watch her dad abuse(beat) her mum.

Amarahobu:
My girlfriend said i should beat her up sometimes when she bleeps up.

What could be her reason for this Statement?

Is it ever ok to hit your girlfriend?
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Tonyx5(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Amarahobu:
I don't just understand the guys here, everybody na simp for there eyes

Omohh me sef no understand
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Israeldan1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
etrange:
I'm sure nobody said anything to the OP. He may not even have a girlfriend. Nairaland is filled with fake contents created by bored and lonely people who would give anything for attention.

No b every body day like you
Oga
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by etrange: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Israeldan1:

No b every body day like you
Oga

Lol... This is cheap clap-back. I clearly don't have cooked up stories on my profile.
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Don't ever try it.
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by RedpillAnalyst: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Amarahobu:

Read about hybristophilia. It's a sexual fantasy that is hidden in most women.

Some women understand the darkside of their sexuality.
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Slmgirldippussy: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Amarahobu:

She has BDSM tendency
Pls beat her after which U Bleep her
She will like you die...

If you won do am well dey Bleep her and beat her at the same time.
Na anofia ,eranko jati jati
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by RedpillAnalyst: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Felimax:

Very funny!
Mine will tell me to start raping her from the door soon as she step her legs in the house, Omo, the thing almost turn me to mad man.

Met another who will not wait to tear you up once the door is about to close. Some women get spirit I swear.

Have you not heard I am all yours KILL ME! eat me. What are you doing I said KIIILL MEE! O boy come see where man go turn to animal.

Some women Sha!

Rape fantasy is a thing sir

https://redpillers.com/discussion/topic/why-rape-fantasy-is-a-thing-for-women/
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Lol, I no wan kill person pikin

Slmgirldippussy:

She has BDSM tendency
Pls beat her after which U Bleep her
She will like you die...

If you won do am well dey Bleep her and beat her at the same time.
Na anofia ,eranko jati jati
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2022
I see undecided undecided

RedpillAnalyst:

Read about hybristophilia. It's a sexual fantasy that is hidden in most women.

Some women understand the darkside of their sexuality.
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Abi

Holluwhakemmy:
Don't ever try it.
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2022
I don't think so

sunny1703:
She was either abused as a child or she most probably watch her dad abuse(beat) her mum.

Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Israeldan1(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2022
etrange:

Lol... This is cheap clap-back. I clearly don't have cooked up stories on my profile.

How you take know say him cook this story

Is only you that is seeing it as a cooked up write up
If you are wise physiologically you will know and understand what he wrote is true

You can aswell identify a cooked up story
If you are physiologically broad...�
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by Amarahobu: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
My brother ask am oooo, I no just understand some guys here

Israeldan1:

If you are wise physiologically you will know and understand what he wrote is true

Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by phemy36(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Amarahobu:

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means
Re: She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes by etrange: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Israeldan1:

Mr. Physiologist, one look at his profile would tell you he comes up with different stories to entertain himself. Was is not this same girlfriend he claimed likes his cousin? Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

By the way, why are you typing like a kid? Do you even know the meaning of the word "physiological"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Considered As Cheating? / This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? / The Most Simplified Meaning Of Love Between A Man And A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.