Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi (33645 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Johnsinia(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by chizidgreat(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to our incoming President,.
Daddy, we love you

1 Like

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by eldoradoxx: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2022
realestate99:

Look at this Ipobic fool, what did Obi's 8 years do to the lives of your miserable family? Nothing!!! If you see Obi in also rock, he is there for a short visit. No man from Eastern extraction would be the president of United Nigeria.

Idiots like you were Atikulating last election, but same Atiku is now your enemy because of tribal sentiments, you think some of us can't smell your childish games? Obi did nothing in Anambra, If not millions from that state won't be in Lagos selling lacasera and gala in traffic. Cry all you can, but bookmark this page, obi won't see top 3 in the general elections, that is even if the coward doesn't collapse his structure for Atiku.
When igbos massively voted Obj in 1999 even when his fellow Yorubas refused to, there was no tribal sentiment. In 2003, they massively voted Obj again even when Buhari had their beloved Okadigbo as VP and Ojukwu was APGA presidential candidate, there was no ethnic sentiment. In 2007 they voted Yar Adua against Buhari who had another Igbo illustrious son Sir Edwin Umezeoke former Speaker of House of Rep they were not accused of ethnic sentiments. They in 2011 and 2015 voted Jonathan a Niger Delta man, it was not ethnic sentiments, in 2019 they voted Atiku it was not ethnic sentiment. For the very first time since 1999, they have identified that Obi is the best brain among all those running for President in 2023 and have in their normal nature of going for the best available, some blind bats are raising ethnic and religion as behind it. Ask them whether they have voted anyone that Igbos voted for in any election, the answer is obvious. Have they ever voted any Igbo man for any election, the answer is very obvious but they are champions of ethnic and religious sentiment narration against a people determined for a better Nigeria for all of us. I am from South South, we will support the Igbos this time, they have presented the best candidate as far as 2023 election is concerned. Atiku should be Obi's VP if competence is what we are looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by realestate99: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Can't you see that surprising your opinion and opinion of your kind is now minority, can't you see it? Read the handwriting on the wall, Nigerians masses want to vote competence in 2023 over ethnicity and religion. Nigeria will win in 2023.
Lol, since when do you Ipobic elements cared about Nigeria? So Nigeria is no more a zoo? You must know every action has consequences. Obi is in line now, you are forming Nigerian, the same country your people have been abusing relentlessly every day for the past 7 years, you never see anything.
Anytime you see Obi in Also rock, he came for a 20 mins visit, dead that thought of Obi being president, it is a tall order.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Shikini: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy Birthday, sir!
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by realestate99: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2022
eldoradoxx:

When igbos massively voted Obj in 1999 even when his fellow Yorubas refused to, there was no tribal sentiment. In 2003, they massively voted Obj again even when Buhari had their beloved Okadigbo as VP and Ojukwu was APGA presidential candidate, there was no ethnic sentiment. In 2007 they voted Yar Adua against Buhari who had another Igbo illustrious son Sir Edwin Umezeoke former Speaker of House of Rep they were not accused of ethnic sentiments. They in 2011 and 2015 voted Jonathan a Niger Delta man, it was not ethnic sentiments, in 2019 they voted Atiku it was not ethnic sentiment. For the very first time since 1999, they have identified that Obi is the best brain among all those running for President in 2023 and have in their normal nature of going for the best available, some blind bats are raising ethnic and religion as behind it. Ask them whether they have voted anyone that Igbos voted for in any election, the answer is obvious. Have they ever voted any Igbo man for any election, the answer is very obvious but they are champions of ethnic and religious sentiment narration against a people determined for a better Nigeria for all of us. I am from South South, we will support the Igbos this time, they have presented the best candidate as far as 2023 election is concerned. Atiku should be Obi's VP if competence is what we are looking for.
Stop this nonsense. Igbos voted for pdp not yorubas, igbos have been programmed to vote for pdp matter the circumstance. How many core igbo state voted for Abiola massively? You only voted for obasanjo because he was in Pdp and you have no choice because his opponent has the support of the yorubas. Your people are always in line to do anything to taunt the yorubas, but as a big brother we see you as people exhibiting youthful exuberance.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by onumadu: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday sir!
You will be president by this time next year, by God's power, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by eldoradoxx: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2022
realestate99:

Lol, since when do you Ipobic elements cared about Nigeria? So Nigeria is no more a zoo? You must know every action has consequences. Obi is in line now, you are forming Nigerian, the same country your people have been abusing relentlessly every day for the past 7 years, you never see anything.
Anytime you see Obi in Also rock, he came for a 20 mins visit, dead that thought of Obi being president, it is a tall order.
Like I said, ethnicity and religion will fail in this election. I guess you are too narrow to argue with because most of what you spew out is not supported by any fact. No State in South West if you remove Lagos which is richer than Anambra. For Lagos, we know who holds trading and commerce the major source of revenue for Lagos. The ports in Lagos are functioning because some tribes are known as importers and exporters, they don't compete with you in that areas.
Mind you most of is supporting Obi are not even from the South East (that is if you know the difference between East and South South), so tagging everyone on Obi's camp as IPOB is a non starter, it has failed already. We have always been against IPOB and always in support of Obi. Even at that if Boko Haram can be allowed to vote to the extent of electing a President, why not IPOB. Take your chill
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by realestate99: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2022
RedPill01:

As in how can people with brains(allegedly) want a man who couldn't even hold 3 pages of paper to be their president? A man who should be having fun time with his grandchildren. Why would anyone with sense(no matter how little) choose Tinubu over Osinbajo.... Not talkless of Obi This is not a normal madness. U supporting tinubu, I still can't understand the spirit that keeps your madness fresh and renewed every day. Tifiakwa!

Even Tinubu supporters know that any person supporting Peter Obi is doing it out for pure desire for the country to work.

Anybody who tells people to get their PVCS is indirectly and sometimes directly supporting Peter Obi.

APC and PDP supporters want INEC to discontinue registration so that winning margin for Peter Obi will be manageable for them,
All these Lamentations without any concrete point. SMH!!! Thank God you did not deny the video that Obi is not the one talking. The summary is , obi did nothing in his 8 years in Anambra, people he ruled then are still suffering, so he is in no position to deliver us to promise Land.

He is a sectional candidate with a social media hype that will die down like the night always gives room for the day. Obi knows his limitations but the problem is in the hands of his supporters who are elevating an average politicians to the position of a Messiah, that is ridiculous to say the least.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Oluwatobiloba07: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Legends are born in July ��������������������������������

You can argue with your ancestors

gentlegenius:
19th of July is here again and it's the birthday of the Labour Party presidential candidate Mr. Peter Obi.
Lets join other well meaning Nigerians to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Obi
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by ezenwaforj: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2022
19th of July is here again and it's the birthday of the Labour Party presidential candidate Mr. Peter Obi.

This Peter Obi handsome oo .I no go lie .He fine pass other candidates
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by realestate99: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2022
eldoradoxx:

Like I said, ethnicity and religion will fail in this election. I guess you are too narrow to argue with because most of what you spew out is not supported by any fact. No State in South West if you remove Lagos which is richer than Anambra. For Lagos, we know who holds trading and commerce the major source of revenue for Lagos. The ports in Lagos are functioning because some tribes are known as importers and exporters, they don't compete with you in that areas.
Mind you most of is supporting Obi are not even from the South East (that is if you know the difference between East and South South), so tagging everyone on Obi's camp as IPOB is a non starter, it has failed already. We have always been against IPOB and always in support of Obi. Even at that if Boko Haram can be allowed to vote to the extent of electing a President, why not IPOB. Take your chill
Your lies have been thrashed many times on this forum, igbo land is the poverty capital of the south, what is the country generating there? Nothing!!! That is why your cries of marginalization are like Amapiano beats to the people that matters, they know you have nothing to offer, be hyping Anambra state when we all know the truth. I am in no mood for dick measuring contest today, but you must dead that thought of seeing an igbo president in a United Nigeria, even if an igbo man contested alone for presidency, he won't still win.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by ezenwaforj: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2022

This Peter Obi handsome oo .I no go lie .He fine pass other candidates[sub][/sub]
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by eldoradoxx: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2022
realestate99:

Stop this nonsense. Igbos voted for pdp not yorubas, igbos have been programmed to vote for pdp matter the circumstance. How many core igbo state voted for Abiola massively? You only voted for obasanjo because he was in Pdp and you have no choice because his opponent has the support of the yorubas. Your people are always in line to do anything to taunt the yorubas, but as a big brother we see you as people exhibiting youthful exuberance.
Why do u now have issues of they refuse to vote PDP again. You said they are programmed to vote PDP and now they have shown they won't vote PDP and you are complaining. They voted Obasanjo who is now not a Yoruba man like Abiola. Are u aware that just like Tinubu, MKO stupidly sought to sideline Christians when he went for Muslim Muslim ticket. You don't expect the Igbos to vote him when they have a Tofa ticket that featured a Christian Igbo called Sylvester Ugo, no be Igbos carry Christianity for head in Nigeria. They were justified to have voted the way they voted in 1993 and will do it again without one apology.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by taretoofine(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2022
The love is massive. ..obi kererekeh
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2022
And some clowns are saying they want 'Youths'.. Lmao.. A 61 year old Grandpa is now a Youth? Anyway, wish him Long life in perfect health!
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Temptee101(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

God bless you sir for heeding to the call to rescue this country from blood sucking vampires.

God shall keep you strong in good health.

Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by realestate99: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Why do u now have issues of they refuse to vote PDP again. You said they are programmed to vote PDP and now they have shown they won't vote PDP and you are complaining. They voted Obasanjo who is now not a Yoruba man like Abiola. Are u aware that just like Tinubu, MKO stupidly sought to sideline Christians when he went for Muslim Muslim ticket. You don't expect the Igbos to vote him when they have a Tofa ticket that featured a Christian Igbo called Sylvester Ugo, no be Igbos carry Christianity for head in Nigeria. They were justified to have voted the way they voted in 1993 and will do it again without one apology.
Who told you igbos won't vote Pdp again? It is a master/ slave relationship, it is hard to let go.
Do not hide under Muslim/Muslim ticket, igbos did not vote for Abiola because he was Yoruba. Simple!!! The hatred you lots have for the yorubas will be your undoing!! Thank God your useless votes didn't count, it has been long your people were 5% , buhari just made it official.

If you are a realist and not an emotional junky like most easterners, you should know that those at the top do not care about religion when squandering our resources, Muslim/ christian , christian/ christian, Muslim/ Muslim have all been tested at various levels of governance in the country and we are still in this deplorable state.

A Nigerian will call himself Christian and still set up baby factory industry, still sell drugs, sell fake phones, sell fake drugs and dance to church on Sundays to show his latest wares gotten from illicit transactions, who are we deceiving? Same goes to the muslims too, so stop using those religious barrier as a yardstick because we are only deceiving ourselves in this country.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by luluosas(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday Peter Obi
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by adiori0303: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2022
He graduatee from UNN with what class grade? grin
By early 200's,he was residing in the lagos that tinubu took over and was developing.
And una say im no stay for lagos.
61 to 70.
Abeg wetin be the difference edakun grin

1 Like

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Blesyn22(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2022
Normally we suppose get public holiday for having this kind of man but na my imaginations. Lol

Many more years to celebrate. 8years as Mr President
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by chukwuma89w: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday my president!Happy birthday my president!...
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by kacom53197: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Bdhd

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Deborah98(f): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday Okwute Ndigbo. You're loved Sir grin
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by gentlegenius(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Myhusband:

you're mistaking me for your family member, they're the one suffering not me even in Buhari regime my business and everything is moving fine

na anambra people suffered during Peter obi govt, so you want other Nigerians to enjoy the same fate? God forbid
Who ask you the number of kids your goat born?
Your business is doing well under buhari... Who ask you?
Even if it is, what about many other Nigerians whose business are suffering due to the way buhari's government ruined our economy?
It is obvious you are supporting the entitled, corrupt ancestor who want Nigerians to vote him as a reward for bringing the calamity buhar's government upon us.
If this is true, then go ahead and vote him. By the time he grab power, that business you claim is doing well will finally suffer, and you will have to depend on him to feed you Agbado and cassava.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday P.O okute!
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by eldoradoxx: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2022
realestate99:

Who told you igbos won't vote Pdp again? It is a master/ slave relationship, it is hard to let go.
Do not hide under Muslim/Muslim ticket, igbos did not vote for Abiola because he was Yoruba. Simple!!! The hatred you lots have for the yorubas will be your undoing!! Thank God your useless votes didn't count, it has been long your people were 5% , buhari just made it official.

If you are a realist and not an emotional junky like most easterners, you should know that those at the top do not care about religion when squandering our resources, Muslim/ christian , christian/ christian, Muslim/ Muslim have all been tested at various levels of governance in the country and we are still in this deplorable state.

A Nigerian will call himself Christian and still set up baby factory industry, still sell drugs, sell fake phones, sell fake drugs and dance to church on Sundays to show his latest wares gotten from illicit transactions, who are we deceiving? Same goes to the muslims too, so stop using those religious barrier as a yardstick because we are only deceiving ourselves in this country.
I dey too busy for all these your rants. Summary of what I am saying and won't say further is this, in next election, we will vote Peter Obi, if your heavens will cave in, let it cave in. You think that by spreading hate about the Igbos we won't vote Obi, lailai, we will. We have tested Hausa Fulani Presidency,tested Yoruba presidency, tested Niger Delta presidency, 2023 is for us to test our Igbo brother Peter Obi,there is something he carries in terms of energy, vision, focus that we are not seeing in others.

1 Like

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Charlesochigbog: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to the one and only original obident Nigeria man,long live,our next president, long live peter obi,long live obident Nigeria man, God blessed your new age
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by GOFRONT(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday Obidatti.

I and my Obidient family felicitate with you today, 2023 and forever.

This is your best year yet
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Procarpenter: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Pls call me for your roofing carpenter work with all type of roofing sheet installation such as (stone coated,step tiles,long spans etc and my price is affordable with 15% discount
Contact me through my signature below
I work worldwide.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2022
I thought he was very young, then why are his supporters always talking about age, Is 61 years young?
Let's focus on important things, who can deliver.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by ufuosman(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to our incoming president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Igbo Women Visit Iara Oshiomole In Edo (Photos) / Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.