Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi (34187 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by ufuosman(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Elock1:
angry you Wan sell the likes buy birthday gift for am?

HBD to him btw.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Nelblac1974: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2022
see below �

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Drixmobi25: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by guychidile: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
More graceful years to your Excellency

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by EarnAp: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
We the Peters are always july born. His birthday and mine is just 2 days difference. mine was 2 days ago. Na me go be the next president of Nigeria after Peter Obi base on this...lol. Happy birthday to him...to us.
gentlegenius:
19th of July is here again and it's the birthday of the Labour Party presidential candidate Mr. Peter Obi.
Lets join other well meaning Nigerians to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Obi
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by realestate99: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
eldoradoxx:

I dey too busy for all these your rants. Summary of what I am saying and won't say further is this, in next election, we will vote Peter Obi, if your heavens will cave in, let it cave in. You think that by spreading hate about the Igbos we won't vote Obi, lailai, we will. We have tested Hausa Fulani Presidency,tested Yoruba presidency, tested Niger Delta presidency, 2023 is for us to test our Igbo brother Peter Obi,here is something he carries in terms of energy, vision, focus that we are not seeing in others.
It has been a doomed Igbo agenda all long, we all know the Obi charade is heavily fueled by an ethnic undertone being sold to unsuspecting Nigerians as a national project.
Go and vote as usual but your Obi won't smell the third position.......but going back to your innate " Biafra or Death" chant after Obi has been disgraced would be lovely to behold.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by SolarCorona: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
All I can say is become a volunteer OBIdient at https://obedienttv.com/join

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Slimwhyt(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
A Happy Birthday to our President in waiting.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by jhonsyene: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
And he's a youth abi?
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by JeffRock: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Feadalezchicken:
Like for peter Obi abeg! grin

Like and share for Peter Obi
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Poleski: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
For a better Nigeria vote for Peter Obi

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by eldoradoxx: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
realestate99:

It has been a doomed Igbo agenda all long, we all know the Obi charade is heavily fueled by an ethnic undertone being sold to unsuspecting Nigerians as a national project.
Go and vote as usual but your Obi won't smell the third position.......but going back to your innate " Biafra or Death" chant after Obi has been disgraced would be lovely to behold.
I have told u for umpteen time that whether you wish to use to describe our Igbo brothers won't discourage us from voting Obi. Just go and rest. Nigeria is how it is today is not because it is Igbo man that is President or VP or has been since 1999 till date. There is insecurity in Nigeria today not because the Igbo man heads any of the security agencies that failed. They are headed by Hausa Fulanis and Yorubas. Like I said whether Obi is an ethnic agenda or not, the South South my region and South East together with the huge chunk of Northern minorities who make up 40% of the North whom Tinubu rejected have agreed to vote enbloc for IPOB if you choose to call Obi so. After all in 2015, you guys voted Boko Haram, allow us vote IPOB in peace ok. Hehehehe
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by allicare: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Now I understand why Peter Obi average performance is being celebrated by these fools as extra ordinary, the guys just saidall the governorsbefore him did abysmally poor. Beyond leaving 75 billion in the states coffer which is commendable any way, can any one show us any legacy projects for the 8 yrs of Obi. The whole of Anambra was litter with filth, insecurity during Obi time was all time high which necessitated his government to embark on jungle justice etc. Is only a backward environment that the unnecessary and undeserved praises can be shown to a proven average politician.

aariwa:
Since state creation in 1991 Anambra governors had all come with good profiles from military administration of Attah and Rufai Garuba to elected governors like Mbadinuju a man with brilliant ideas , pastor and UK trained lawyer to Obiano who had a stellar record including being an auditor for Total oil worldwide and executive director of a bank they all failed, ngige almost succeeded but godfathers booted him out after 36 months,Soludo with all his big records is struggling with the state,Anambra is a state with many billionaire godfathers and the most difficult to govern in Nigeria. Still a surprise how Peter Obi succeeded where everybody before and after him failed.Ironically same problem of leadership failure since independence plagues Nigeria. I hope he wins and break the jinx of bad leadership in Nigeria so that the country would achieve its dreams as a leader and hope for black Africa
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Star4lyf(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday! to the great anticipated revolutionist, as far as Nigeria is concerned. Evil shall not locate you, your home and your ambition. Come 2023,Nigeria at large, both nationally and those in diaspora will celebrate your honoured position as the president of the Giant of Africa.
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by MRSUCCESS70: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Happy Birthday To Our Incoming
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Shikini: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Happy Birthday, incoming president
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Myhusband(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
gentlegenius:

Who ask you the number of kids your goat born?
Your business is doing well under buhari... Who ask you?
Even if it is, what about many other Nigerians whose business are suffering due to the way buhari's government ruined our economy?
It is obvious you are supporting the entitled, corrupt ancestor who want Nigerians to vote him as a reward for bringing the calamity buhar's government upon us.
If this is true, then go ahead and vote him. By the time he grab power, that business you claim is doing well will finally suffer, and you will have to depend on him to feed you Agbado and cassava.

just look at this cow, who's talking about kids here, you ipob peter obi supporter will only wail till thy Kingdom come, it won't stop what have been written

Na Tinubu be minister of economy or should we continue to blame Theodore orji that back ikpeazu to be gov, let's continue to blame the past Enugu past gov for Uguwanyi incompetence, let's blame Soludo for Obiano not leaving any money in anambra pocket

you dummies voted for PDP in Abia state despite their candidates not performing at all but want Tinubu to be blame for Buhari inability to govern well, you dummies leave Ameachi support, Okorocha support and other but Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu

you fooools
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by swissgoldenpro2: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to him
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by UcheforGod(f): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday Mr President

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by RedPill01: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
realestate99:

All these Lamentations without any concrete point. SMH!!! Thank God you did not deny the video that Obi is not the one talking. The summary is , obi did nothing in his 8 years in Anambra, people he ruled then are still suffering, so he is in no position to deliver us to promise Land.

He is a sectional candidate with a social media hype that will die down like the night always gives room for the day. Obi knows his limitations but the problem is in the hands of his supporters who are elevating an average politicians to the position of a Messiah, that is ridiculous to say the least.
I won't waste my precious time watching such video, Obi is inconsequential,obi can’t come distant 4th,obi don’t have structure,blah blah blah
Yet they can’t keep him out of their mouths
PDP and APC should just merge,Abeg,since obi is the only contender, everyone keep talking trash about him, Who else noticed that Peter Obi hardly blame the present government for our problem. His focus is mostly on solution to our problem. Obi is not a blame trader, he's a solution finder. #PeterObi4President, let keep looking d game is til on...
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by gentlegenius(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Myhusband:

just look at this cow, who's talking about kids here, you ipob peter obi supporter will only wail till thy Kingdom come, it won't stop what have been written

Na Tinubu be minister of economy or should we continue to blame Theodore orji that back ikpeazu to be gov, let's continue to blame the past Enugu past gov for Uguwanyi incompetence, let's blame Soludo for Obiano not leaving any money in anambra pocket

you dummies voted for PDP in Abia state despite their candidates not performing at all but want Tinubu to be blame for Buhari inability to govern well, you dummies leave Ameachi support, Okorocha support and other but Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu

you fooools
Why are you getting unnecessarily angry?
Alright. I understand.
A hungry man is an angry man.
Here lies your problem... But yet, you claim you are not suffering.

Calm your temper...
Breakfast is served:

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Playzone: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Happy birthday boss man
Greeting bro please I have a question concerning phone apps permissions. Can I private chat you on WhatsApp ?
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Myhusband(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
gentlegenius:
Why are you getting unnecessarily angry? Alright. I understand. A hungry man is an angry man. Here lies your problem... But yet, you claim you are not suffering.
Calm your temper... Breakfast is served:

counter my post and stop ranting like idiiot that you're
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by gentlegenius(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Myhusband:

counter my post and stop ranting like idiiot that you're

Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Myhusband(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=gentlegenius post=114927041][/quote]

your papa is more interested
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Playzone:
Greeting bro please I have a question concerning phone apps permissions. Can I private chat you on WhatsApp ?
don't understand
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Bledriel: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2022
OreoPaschal:
Happy Birthday to the hope of millions of Nigerians! The nightmare of greedy politicians!!
The only politician that deserve "His Excellency" as a title.

May God grant you all your good desires for this great nation! May the eyes of the evil one never befall you! May you thrive and grow in wisdom - to always discern between evil, good and best for the interest of Nigeria.

Obi is a man that I want to be like! I so much admire his guts and Philosophy of life.

Happy 61st Birthday, Sir. I love you, unapologetically! smiley smiley

I saw your PM. I do not have access to the email linked with this account. Please message me on the number on the profile. Thank you
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by Realtalk20: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
helinues:

You can never say you have seen me attacking any of the presidential candidates personally, I stead I have been defending all including Obi in this forum.

My own Politics no be fight

Ban has humbled you I see grin

When you return behave yourself
Re: Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi by NoFucksToGive: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
helinues:

You can never say you have seen me attacking any of the presidential candidates personally, I stead I have been defending all including Obi in this forum.

My own Politics no be fight

Ban don humble this one grin

Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail / Northern Traders Close Shops In Umuahia After IPOB, Military Clash / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ukum, Benue; Over 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos)