Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) (69639 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Rocktation:

Indeed, she's being merciful, then. Anyone not wanting you to live your life should not be telling you what to do, which must be along the lines of not living your life and indeed, must be thrown out of it, starting from your house, my dear brother.

So throwing him out is the solution?I'll see how many husbands she will throw out.

No wonder my people abroad avoid black women like a plaque.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by OlawaleBammie: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Raychee:

If you say so ooo. But don't make her think you don't love her. If a woman feels loved by her man, and she's a good woman, you will enjoy her better honestly. I wish you goodluck sir smiley .
you are right, i am one of the luckiest man sis, i love her but my kind of love is different from others' grin
A no dey allow emotions override my sense.

Thanks ma
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by OlawaleBammie: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
cy4cent:

That woman is suffering she deserves someone better who will love her and be sensitive to her feelings, the day she meets him she will dump you.
she knows i dont suffer women, even men as well. I am far from what u tink sis
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
1Sharon:

What did he do to annoy her?

Abi isn't that what you men will say if it was the man throwing the woman out?

By the way this looks like a skit, I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

In Nigeria, the men are seen as invincible, in the west the women are seen as invincible.

We're even.

Irrespective of what the man did,it should be the woman leaving the man's house for him.

Yes,it might be a skit,but such happens countless times in the west.

Y'all should keep forming invincible in the west.Y'all had better start practicing lesbianism cos you'll soon be left alone to marry yourselves lol.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by FiremanX: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
cococandy:
does this make sense to you?
100%
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by 1Sharon(f): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
LINSAR:

Irrespective of what the man did,it should be the woman leaving the man's house for him.

Yes,it might be a skit,but such happens countless times in the west.

Y'all should keep forming invincible in the west.Y'all had better start practicing lesbianism cos you'll soon be left alone to marry yourselves lol.

Why should she leave? What if she owns the house? You don't understand the dynamics in the west do you?

And you men in Nigeria should keep acting invincible, you'll soon be left alone and become gay.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by chiedozie198100: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
einsteine:

You don't know what you are saying. The woman can get an order to separate and he has to leave the house. If he does anything violent, more problems for him.

very simple. I'll put the house up for sale.
that's why u get a prenup abroad, and never put any property in joint name or ur wife's name.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by HRMK: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
THAT COULD ONLY HAPPEN ABROAD!NOT IN THIS NIGERIA!IN THE CASE OF FUNKE AKINDELE,THE HOUSE BELONGS TO HER!ONLY A FOOLISH MAN LIVES IN HIS WIFE'S HOUSE!!
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
RightToReject:

Wisdom isn't for anyone void of knowledge. Unfortunately, it's very easy for someone like you and your ilks who are void of knowledge to equate foolishness to wisdom. Now scram and direct your further mention to small-minded elements like you before I change my mind and descend on you.

Bumpkin!

grin what an idiot grin
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
1Sharon:

Why should she leave? What if she owns the house? You don't understand the dynamics in the west do you?

And you men in Nigeria should keep acting invincible, you'll soon be left alone and become gay.

The caption clearly states that the woman threw the man out of his own house.
The makers of those laws had better started to marry you guys.

We can't be left alone.Women here can't do without marriage.They will keep going to shiloh and keep praying to God to make us give them "attention".
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by armadeo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Who built the house?
Just take the brief case that has the documents that confirms the real owner.
That's all that you really need from that house.

As long as the mams name is on the documents. The woman can divorce him, take the house and he would continue to pay the mortgage.

You never see American wahala. Its almost evil.

I read of a case where the court forced a man to pay child support for a child death showed isn't his.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Rocktation(f): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
LINSAR:

So throwing him out is the solution?I'll see how many husbands she will throw out.

No wonder my people abroad avoid black women like a plaque.

That's the only real solution. How can you leave someone in the house, that does not want you to live your life, ehnn? grin

She'd probably get lucky and find a worthy dick that can be kept in the house, once she finishes sampling the dicks like you alleged. You should wish her well.

And your brothers abroad did not send you the memo? They never stop looking and even journey back home to seek wives in their own country women.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by 1Sharon(f): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
LINSAR:

The caption clearly states that the woman threw the man out of his own house.
The makers of those laws had better started to marry you guys.

We can't be left alone.Women here can't do without marriage.They will keep going to shiloh and keep praying to God to make us give them "attention".

You sound naive, when women say "my house, my children" does it now make it theirs?

How the hell can she throw him out if he owns it?

The ones who never married, have they died?
Its not as if they desire you guys they desire the social benefits.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by 1Sharon(f): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
HRMK:
THAT COULD ONLY HAPPEN ABROAD!NOT IN THIS NIGERIA!IN THE CASE OF FUNKE AKINDELE,THE HOUSE BELONGS TO HER!ONLY A FOOLISH MAN LIVES IN HIS WIFE'S HOUSE!!

Only a foolish woman lives in her man's house.

Aren't men also throwing their wives out of the house?

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
sekem:
One of the evils of feminism.

The useless SIMP is even still calling her sweetheart

Sweet heart my arse.
He is not a simp, he is in America
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
1Sharon:

You sound naive, when women say "my house, my children" does it now make it theirs?

Pay attention to the use of "own".

Abroad,women throw their husbands out of his house.If she claims she doesn't feel comfortable around you,the cops will make you leave even if it's 2am inside snow.

A woman can't do without marriage because their biological clock is ticking.A man can marry at 45 and be fine.But a single woman at 45 is an over used evening newspaper.
Meanwhile,the social benefits if part of the benefits of marrying us.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
1Sharon:

Only a foolish woman lives in her man's house.

Aren't men also throwing their wives out of the house?

A man is the provider.He is the one who should bring a wife in, not the other way round.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by einsteine(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
chiedozie198100:

very simple. I'll put the house up for sale.
that's why u get a prenup abroad, and never put any property in joint name or ur wife's name.

In the US, there are states where pre-nups are invalid. Also, as long as she has children for you, she is likely to get a chunk of child support. Pre-nups also have limited validity for wealth acquired AFTER the marriage. That's why you see that people who do pre-nups are those who already had wealth before marriage. If the bulk of your wealth was acquired after you got married, a prenup might not help you so much.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by einsteine(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
1Sharon:

It is his own house.

You don't read.

Abroad (Western Europe and North America), if a man and his wife have a quarrel, the man has to leave, regardless of whether he is the one paying the rent or mortgage or regardless of if he owns it. It becomes even aggravated if he has kids with her (in that case, he has to keep paying the rent or mortgage even when not leaving there).
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by 1Sharon(f): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
LINSAR:

Pay attention to the use of "own".

Abroad,women throw their husbands out of his house.If she claims she doesn't feel comfortable around you,the cops will make you leave even if it's 2am inside snow.

A woman can't do without marriage because their biological clock is ticking.A man can marry at 45 and be fine.But a single woman at 45 is an over used evening newspaper.
Meanwhile,the social benefits if part of the benefits of marrying us.

Lol you're completely clueless. If they both pay or she pays for the house, how does it belong to him?
You do know alot of men are living off women in the west? You're looking at the west with your Nigerian eyes. You need to learn.

And do women need to be married before they can have children?
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Rocktation:

That's the only real solution. How can you leave someone in the house, that does not want you to live your life, ehnn? grin

She'd probably get lucky and find a worthy dick that can be kept in the house, once she finishes sampling the dicks like you alleged. You should wish her well.

And your brothers abroad did not send you the memo? They never stop looking and even journey back home to seek wives in their own country women.

Why should I be the one to leave my own house for my wife that I brought in.

Only a foolish man comes to Nigeria to seek a wife.It might be that this man brought his wife from Nigeria o.

If I marry a black abroad,we are only doing traditional marriage.If she insists on court wedding, the prenup agreement she go sign go long gan.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by 1Sharon(f): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
LINSAR:

A man is the provider.He is the one who should bring a wife in, not the other way round.

Oh really? And how many Nigerian men can afford to cater for their wives 100%

How many men in Nigeria are providing 100% for their wives and children?

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
1Sharon:

Lol you're completely clueless. If they both pay or she pays for the house, how does it belong to him?
You do know alot of men are living off women in the west? You're looking at the west with your Nigerian eyes. You need to learn.

And do women need to be married before they can have children?

You can't be living in another person's house and claim it is your "own".

Many women can't deal with the shame of being a single mother.Society sees them as loose.Many men are not even interested in them.It's also not easy to raise a child without a father figure.

Dear,you are sounding pained.It's not that deep.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
1Sharon:

Oh really? And how many Nigerian men can afford to cater for their wives 100%

How many men in Nigeria are providing 100% for their wives and children?

My father and many other men whose wives are sit at home wives.

I myself am going to cater for my family 100% irrespective of my wife's wealth(definitely not a black wife grin )
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by 1Sharon(f): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
LINSAR:

My father and many other men whose wives are sit at home wives.

I myself am going to cater for my family 100% irrespective of my wife's wealth(definitely not a black wife grin )

On nairaland everybody has the best of everything.

Majority of Nigerian men do not cater their families. Majority of Nigerians are poor.

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by 1Sharon(f): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
LINSAR:

You can't be living in another person's house and claim it is your "own".

Many women can't deal with the shame of being a single mother.Society sees them as loose.Many men are not even interested in them.It's also not easy to raise a child without a father figure.

Dear,you are sounding pained.It's not that deep.

Right.

Pained? You're the one who mentioned meover a video likely to be staged!
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by spearman(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
D MAN NO SABI Bleep NI... E GET WHY.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
1Sharon:

Right.

Pained? You're the one who mentioned meover a video likely to be staged!

It's likely to be staged doesn't mean such doesn't happen.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by rollandben(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
I told my friend exactly about this last week, I'm so happy he is hear with me playing this clip, Nigeria women's abroad always target this and seize the opportunity to inherit their husband property in other to make quick wealth and start bleeping with younger guys. A least we could all heard her saying that her husband should shift and allow her to enjoy her life. Marriage na scam.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by darediamond(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

I can never help any woman in this life apart from my mother, sister and daughters.
For me to help my wife, E go get levels...
Sense.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by darediamond(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
revolt:

Exactly ... thats why these days it's smart not to marry as a man.
Ronaldo comes to mind
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by azpekuliar: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
armadeo:

….
I read of a case where the court forced a man to pay child support for a child death showed isn't his.

Aaaaagh!

Person go die o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.