Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) (69622 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by OlawaleBammie: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You touched me bro...
Now I Know you a real nigga...

Never forgive bro.. Forgiveness is for Immortals.
people like u go like vawulence for school grin grin
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by einsteine(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You missed the point in my comment.
So,, no need trying to buttress my point,, because you missed it entirely.
Anyway..
Let me give you some clues.
The man in the video is trying to be calm.
So, it's either he is really at fault, or that he is too weak.
So, he is ready to leave the house for her for the sake of peace.
But then, should he leave just like that??
At least, he ca leave the house and leave her too, and then sell the house.
And Move On like nothing happened.

They are abroad. The wife would keep the house even if he is the owner.

Heck, she can be bringing boyfriends there and he wouldn't be able to do shit about it and if there is a mortgage, he is obligated to keep paying the mortgage.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by sekem: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin

Baba weyrey lawon people yii ooh

So now wife na opponent grin

Ijawa, ijo osi, always guilding

Dey dia na.

Didn't you see what this woman in the video is doing to her husband?

Is it not what opponents do to each other when they want to give the opponent a Finishing move?
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by einsteine(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
chiedozie198100:
this has to be a comedy skit.
UK or no UK, dem no born any woman well to throw me out of house wey she no pay for.

Or this man is a damn fool.

You don't know what you are saying. The woman can get an order to separate and he has to leave the house. If he does anything violent, more problems for him.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by OlawaleBammie: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
sekem:

Dey dia na.

Didn't you see what this woman in the video is doing to her husband?

Is it not what opponents do to each other when they want to give the opponent a Finishing move?
hmmmm

Guy u re right ooh
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nyascobar1414: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
people like u go like vawulence for school grin grin

I no like vawulence...
But if you bring vawulence come my side..
I no forgive you..
Vengeance is mine.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Verysmart101: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:

When there are two evils, we tend to choose the lesser one.

It's better for women to have upper hand.

Imagine if it was the man that wanted to hit her, would she be able to defend herself?

But the man can defend himself without even needing to harm the woman.

Oyibo people Don check this thing well, and they preferred the lesser evil. Its okay like that.

May such fate befall ur sons Amen
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Verysmart101: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

So what would you have done differently?

I'm sure you would have dealt her a few slaps and kicks to her stomach, and been set for a long time in prison.

It's not Nigeria, dude!

Face the reality of life out there.

That's y Naija guys dey shoot them and prefer to go to jail instead
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Raychee(f): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
No maam, am sorry to say it, my woman knows me to be one of the nicest man on earth, i can part with anything but a no dey looseguard cus i dont trust anybody, even my parents i dont trust dem.

See sister, i dont trust my pocket, my pockets can as well betray me anytime ma.

Its a lesson i wil teach my kids while growing up, and i must make sure they re rugged. I wil even tell them, my kids pls trust nobody but treat everyone right irrespective of any circumstances.

We re humans my sister, sometimes our behaviour does not really depict our character as some of our doings are products of what we re passing through. Ur woman may betray u, that doesn't mean she meant to but sometimes she had to. So pls prepare for a day like that so that u wont be a patient of stroke and cardiac arrest.

I think you can love somebody and still be wise or careful sha.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by prophetfire: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bvlgari:
Wife throws her Nigerian husband stuffs out of his own home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWlylty302k
. Mumu man promax
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Ianmaduka(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
new di*k loading
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Satazaa: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:

When there are two evils, we tend to choose the lesser one.

It's better for women to have upper hand.

Imagine if it was the man that wanted to hit her, would she be able to defend herself?

But the man can defend himself without even needing to harm the woman.

Oyibo people Don check this thing well, and they preferred the lesser evil. Its okay like that.
any scientific evidence to burtress your beer parlour opinion that women are lesser evil than men?, while men can easily express thier angst and frustration phisically women are manipulative, cunning, scheming and poisonous, so if men kill outrightly women kills you slowly with excruciating pain undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Tingotoe: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
This dumb man is a disgrace to manhood I swear
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by indodon(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Baby smeagol, go and check the moniker jovialjune and go through my comments and be educated, because I can now see your constant mention of me has become an obsession and a mental stalking syndrome, once you've gone through that moniker to know the kind of person I am, drink water, eat biscuits, and never quote me again,

And if you ever try to get my attention by quoting me because you are obviously starved of it when growing up in your dysfunctional home, family, and background, plus the uselessness of your life offline, the way I will ignore you will make you doubt your existence.
damn!
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
He looks like Jadakiss.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
This na part of the reasons I no wan carry my family relocate go stay for abroad I know the wife I have she can do this.

You cant tell her a thing once and she obeys and do that she must want you to result to quarrel and or shouting or taking serious actions before she start to obey instruction.

E.g Please hun in a cool voice..oo stop going to market with the big car, always go with the the small one …hmmm na that time she increase the number of times she does that which I dont like and mess the car the more…

And I cant and will never stoop to hitting her but this always get to my nerves.

So imagine going to live abroad with this kind of person……..

She is very good in other things very very good I must say but obeying simple instructions once is a taboo for her and it was not like that..oo before we got married.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by PumpumPrince: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bvlgari:
Wife throws her Nigerian husband stuffs out of his own home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWlylty302k

..kaiiii...she gots yansh thou! cheesy
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by UjuJoan2: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
She threw him out.
It was not a divorce.
She did her worst.
So, he should do his own worst too.
But the guy might just be too soft.
He cannot do that.

For her to have the mind to throw him out, she must be ready for the worst.

The real question is what would oust her that far, that she doesn’t even care anymore what comes out of it.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na closet olosho dem be, she don see new dick wey dey flash her little treasures. Never marry a bitch that gets thrilled with material things.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yemi4luv:
I don't know what to say I'm scared about this marriage things

Pls can someone help me out with data any amount isn't too 08039

Drop your account details.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
einsteine:

They are abroad. The wife would keep the house even if he is the owner.

Heck, she can be bringing boyfriends there and he wouldn't be able to do shit about it and if there is a mortgage, he is obligated to keep paying the mortgage.

You don't mean it! embarassed
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I no fit waste my precious data on nonsense.

You've seen it all that's why grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by magzey: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
No be for African land this go happen ,for a woman to troway me out of my house. She can only troway me out of her Nyash but not my own building. cheesy grin

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Framel:

Sit down and observe, you have no clue to give me. You have no idea how the law works here.

YES, he has to leave the house even if it's 1am during winter. Leave peaceful or the cops will help you leave. She only has to tell the cops she doesn't feel safe with you in the house. Case closed you're homeless.

You cannot sell a matrimonial home without the court's approval duration divorce u less you're willing to go to jail. Just ask instead of sayingwhat you don't know...

Your turn, what clue do you wanna give me again? I'm listening....

He's too weak? - So he should have done what exactly, hit her?

He's trying to be calm? - So you want the same person recording his wife throwing him out to be shouting to incriminate himself when the cops arrive and he shows them the video?

If tables were turned,can the man throw her out too if he claims he doesn't feel safe?

What if the matrimonial home was bought in the name of the man only,can he still sell it?
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Juoflife1:
Happens to both genders, no biggie here. Marry the right person. Dassal

Things you see in marriage changes with changing circumstances It always beautiful, lovely and seems so perfect at the beginning but when the changes starts coming..you suddenly realized love is not only what it takes but more of understanding.

Unfortunately most ladies today are only ready for wedding and Mrs but not really ready to go through what it actually takes to build a home.

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Drfernandez:

Stop trying to form what you are not. The same you that was hustling for just 5,000 naira giveaway on a thread here in 2020. The same you that some street boys uploaded her nude photos on Twitter a few days ago until Abbey instructed Abiodun to remove them from the site.

Another baby smeagol obsessed with me and stalking me as usual, how glad I am that you quoted my exact comment i wanted you to see, it also applies to you since you're also senseless like him, keep springing up stories and lies that suits your wasted life,

Like I said to your other kind, keep quoting me till Oblivion, that's your business, when you are tired, you will go back to the miserable life you're living offline, from henceforth, you will be ignored from now till infinity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Rocktation(f): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
What did he do? There are situations where merely throwing him out, would be considered a mercy.

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by naija4life247: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
OVB123:
Whereas, in Nigeria you dare not try such a thing because you - the woman, will be completely dealt with by the family of the man.

Family ke, nah Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara dey resolve this kind matter nah.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
typicalgamer:

Bro that’s usa not Nigeria o

He’s not simping the moment he lays a finger on her all he has is gone for life.

Look at Johnny depp case play the fool and record evidence.

As a man in usa you can’t act manly no more

She pushed the man.
If it were to be the man who pushed the woman,hell will let loose.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Cmeo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
One of the reasons I must make it in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.