Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) (69625 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Celepope: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2022
I know this bros…o. Senior bros dey always hang out for my regular joint. Na wa
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by abobote: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2022
You won't know there through color, till you bring them out from Nigeria.

My wife tried to misbehave when I took her and the kids, but thank God that law is not effective here

9 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by yusufmurry: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2022
sekem:
One of the evils of feminism.

The useless SIMP is even still calling her sweetheart

Sweet heart my arse.

Ah hahahaha

Big SIMP
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nyascobar1414: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2022
abobote:
You won't know there through color, till you bring them out from Nigeria.

My wife tried to misbehave when I took her and the kids, but thank God that law is not effective here

Which country sir

3 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by sekem: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2022
MedicH:
If you're the man what will u do?

Well, I don't know who they are neither do I know their background or what their problem really is but I feel like the man must have in one or the other, made her feel so comfortable that she can fuck_ with him and still get away with it.

My mother will always tell me that the same teeth a dog uses to play is the same teeth he uses to bite.

The earlier you make a woman is your life realize this very important life fact, the better for you.

Then secondly, there is every possibility that the man relaxed and allowed the woman to take charge of their life which might have given the woman the audacity to do such a thing. If you noticed, the man's voice was rather of a pleading tone which suggests that he doesn't have the upperhand in the game, or he is just too soft.

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Pastorsmile: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Take care of a woman for donkey years, no problem. The very day things turned the other way, you will see their other side.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by gram: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
In the process of trying to free from moral restrictions we are enslaved to immorality. When the society fail to recognize the hierarchy designed by God in marriage just because in the name of liberation and civilization, the outcome is reigning of unbalanced(divorcees, baby mamas, baby daddies, single parents) society producing unbalanced beings( gays, addicts, Bobriskies, etc).
God established His laws and precepts not to elongate His dominance, but to shield us from destruction. The earlier we know this, the better we become valuable.
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by LINTUNE(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2022
RightToReject:
As much as I do not hold a brief for her; yet, I know that the fact that she was caught on the scene meting out this act on him does not automatically mean that she is the original instigator of whatever accumulated problem they have that resulted in this and the bad person between them. If the guy had subjected her to emotional and psychological abuse, he deserves what has befallen him; if he is innocent and the true victim, however, he surely has my sympathy. In their innermost selves, they know between them what happened and who wronged who; unfortunately, such truth might be suppressed forever.
seriously,men like u deserve de**h,your kind is making life so hard for men...imagine the rubbish u just typed...dea*h to fucking simps! angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Validated: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Juoflife1:
Happens to both genders, no biggie here. Marry the right person. Dassal
No, get a prenup agreement.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by forerunner022(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2022
She's wearing Bob Marley branded T-shirt, but forgot Bob Marley song; "One love."

3 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Framel:

You're quite ignorant beyond words, pls stop talking. House documents that's all you think the guy needs? grin grin grin
You missed the point in my comment.
So,, no need trying to buttress my point,, because you missed it entirely.
Anyway..
Let me give you some clues.
The man in the video is trying to be calm.
So, it's either he is really at fault, or that he is too weak.
So, he is ready to leave the house for her for the sake of peace.
But then, should he leave just like that??
At least, he ca leave the house and leave her too, and then sell the house.
And Move On like nothing happened.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by kk2027: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2022
RightToReject:
As much as I do not hold a brief for her; yet, I know that the fact that she was caught on the scene meting out this act on him does not automatically mean that she is the original instigator of whatever accumulated problem they have that resulted in this and the bad person between them. If the guy had subjected her to emotional and psychological abuse, he deserves what has befallen him; if he is innocent and the true victim, however, he surely has my sympathy. In their innermost selves, they know between them what happened and who wronged who; unfortunately, such truth might be suppressed forever.

you're a very wise man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by MuslimIgbo: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2022
pyyxxaro:
That’s how my friend’s elder brother married one native fooowl in Nigeria, took her to yankee , put her in Nursing school.

As the native fooowl eye open , naim she change am for Chairman oh , last last she divorced him grin grin

There was a time she even accused him of raping her , before you know 911 don come , when Medics checked her there was no bruise or so, that was the luck that guy had .

Some Nigerian women are still good shaa, but majority naaa Full Ekwensu when never start to Manifest

Pls Permit to Blame BUHARI and APC for this undecided

I said PLS oh tongue
I can never help any woman in this life apart from my mother, sister and daughters.
For me to help my wife, E go get levels...

5 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by MuslimIgbo: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Natbrowny:
Women in the West have powers and protection.
Our women may not know that BUT upon reaching that place, some agents are waiting in disguise to school her on everything to protect her future incase she's tired of the man or the man misbehaves or even if she wants to explore and marriage is holding her captive.

It will never be well with people that makes those senseless and very biased laws.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2022
OVB123:
Whereas, in Nigeria you dare not try such a thing because you - the woman, will be completely dealt with by the family of the man.

Why the extended family? Was the husband handicapped?

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by SenR(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2022
jeffizy:
I know America programmed domestic altercation to favor women , it is quite sad that some women have learnt to exploit that advantage to a sickening level.

Did you notice that the woman still made an attempt to hit the man and all he could do was try to placate her? So sad.

Not only in the US but in almost every western world today.

A lot of women have used the avenue to expliot this opportunity to threat men with unmentioned humane indignity.

This is a situation that happens to almost all men especially blacks here in Europe including myself cos the law favors the women. I know of a Nigerian man who is still paying mortgage for the house he took for him and his wife to live in after going through tooth and nail to bring the wife here.

But unfortunately, same wife was the one who sent him packing out of the house and the dude is squatting from one place to another. Meanwhile the woman brings different men to forlick with in the same house.

May God help us Men never to fall into the hands of these Jezebels. Men be careful out there, especially to those living in the western world.

13 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by harsysky(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2022
pyyxxaro:
That’s how my friend’s elder brother married one native fooowl in Nigeria, took her to yankee , put her in Nursing school.

As the native fooowl eye open , naim she change am for Chairman oh , last last she divorced him grin grin

There was a time she even accused him of raping her , before you know 911 don come , when Medics checked her there was no bruise or so, that was the luck that guy had .

Some Nigerian women are still good shaa, but majority naaa Full Ekwensu when never start to Manifest

Pls Permit to Blame BUHARI and APC for this undecided

I said PLS oh tongue

Comrade your " please" is accepted!

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by OlawaleBammie: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Romanoff will be mastvrbating on this grin

She loves it, especially wen love story ends like this grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by indodon(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Na by force to marry? cry
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by MuslimIgbo: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
Hahaha very very good, serves the idiot right. No marry they no go hear. If your marraige is from 2010 to date you are a foolish man.
Lol
Ho low ree buu ruu kuu grin grin grin
How old are your parents marriage? grin grin grin angry
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Mercury12(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
You can’t trust anyone who their lashes like that
lol
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Framel: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Before some of you start saying what would never happen. It doesn't work like that here...

1. The only thing he can do now is go to court. The woman has said she doesn't want her in the house. When the police arrive they'll ask him to leave. He can come back accompanied by police to remove the rest of his possessions.

2. It doesn't matter who bought the house, it's now a matrimonial home. I think there's a child making noise in the background so that complicates things, the woman gets the house because the court wouldn't want to inconvenience the children. And the guy might still be responsible to keep paying the mortgage on the house he never resides in.

3. If the woman now alleges or proves physical assault, he's in trouble he'll be asked to stay may 200 meters away from the house and the woman. So they can never be in the same church or whatever lest he'll be arrested.

4, The woman can call a new boyfriend to move in 2mins later and there's nothing the guy can do, looks like her mind is made up. No one knows the other side of the story, a minute video does nothing.

But throwing out the father of your kid is extremely evil unless he's done something really unforgivable.

This is not Nigeria, it's not your house. It's a matrimonial home 9/10 the woman gets the house. She'll also get half of your savings, investments etc, you're basically going back to the starting block after all is said and done. The guy loses everything.

Get a prenup, get a lawyer before you buy a house with a woman and make her sign should anything happen this is what is gonna happen to the house. So you don't wake up one day and realise the equity you've been building for 15yrs, your wife has taken it with the house and moved her new boyfriend in.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Ournolly: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Juoflife1:
Happens to both genders, no biggie here. Marry the right person. Dassal
It doesn't make sense for a woman to throw a man out of his own house.
Makes absolutely no sense to me.
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by RightToReject(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2022
LINTUNE:
seriously,men like u deserve de**h,your kind is making life so hard for men...imagine the rubbish u just typed...dea*h to fucking simps! angry

Yeah, boy, I am the chief simp of the universe, and I wear it with pride. Unfortunately, we are not going into extinction anytime soon. Now scram and direct your further mention to small-minded elements like you before I change my mind and descend on you.

Bumpkin!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Osobi32(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Hey guys, pls when u find urself abroad and u really want to survive, pls and pls avoid black women mostly Nigerian women. These ladies are mentally and emotionally unstable.

15 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by nokspos: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2022
i've watched it, court marriage gives women right to send a man outside the house he own.... i don't even understand where this world is going.

uptownemmygee:

Watch the video before commenting

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Acidbath: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Acting. undecided

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by sekem: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

So what would you have done differently?

I'm sure you would have dealt her a few slaps and kicks to her stomach, and been set for a long time in prison.

It's not Nigeria, dude!

Face the reality of life out there.

Knowing what the law there is and how it oddly favors the women, I will never attempt to beat her.

But I must have made plans prior to that day in preparation for such a day.

If you are a strategist, you will know that one of the greatest ways of winning is by preparing for the worst while expecting the best.

So right from the onset, I will never allow the woman in my life to have so much power and/or authority over me and my affairs. My guess is that the man must have failed woefully in this regard.

Most probably, he must have allowed 'love' and pussy to make him sign away most of his life to the woman.

Whenever you're dealing with a woman as a man, never you allow her beautiful face or soft body distract you from the terryfing fact that you COULD be dealing with a MONSTER who is out to destroy you at any time.

So you have to always have that in mind and put her in her rightful place from ab initio.

I think the man has failed in doing that which is why he is reaping what he sowed now.

You will agree with me that the woman did not just wake up and start throwing the man's things away. Something must have led to something and as a correct man, once I notice that her behavior towards me has started skewing to the wrong side, I will put all my plans in motion.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by OlawaleBammie: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

It will never be well with people that makes those senseless and very biased laws.
sebi na men like u and I, all those senseless men.

Types of men that doesn't exhibit sense wen it come to women matter are those who listen to songs from

1) Celine Dion
2) black Street boys
3)psquare love songs
4) Westlife

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by EgunMogaji2: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2022
fnep2smooth:
Since na obodo oyibo e happan.... i don't need to watch the video. na their culture and tradition be that,

I no fit waste my precious data on nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.