Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke (27322 Views)

Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me – Adeleke / Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Occurstaem(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2022
That's not hidden.
Revenge is sweeter when served cold.
Aregbe's TOP that voted Oyetola in 2018 were made to regret doing so because Oyetola's camp were made to think Aregbe's camp are inconsequential and were, thus, completely sidelined.
Thank God they have corrected their mistake.
Good riddance to Igbin Iragbiji.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by lomprico(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Big mouth !

You will soon use that mouth and spoil everything for yourself
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by HyconMojo(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Axis313:
Sincerely,I really pity the people of Osun state with the choice they make for the next four years.Adeleke will be the worst governor in Osun state history.
You're the worst reader, I'm sure you only read the headline and not the whole interview
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2022
jeffizy:
Overtalk don start. Comport yourself Governor elect. Haba.
Which Overtalk?
Did you read the interview or did you just read the headline and jump to comment?
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2022
lomprico:
Big mouth !

You will soon use that mouth and spoil everything for yourself
Learn how to read before commenting..
All of una will just glance at a headline,like a typical reading averse Nigerian and jump to comment..
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by maasoap(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Why are this Tinubu people angry above ?

What's wrong in what the governor elect said ?

I mean what's wrong in admitting and at the same time appreciating people that worked tirelessly to ensure your victory at the polls ?

Is it because Aregbesola men and Tinubu are not in talking terms ?

Why be mad over harmless comment hmm

More like Aregbe people who don't want the truth about the act of betrayal of their master to come out.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by maasoap(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Occurstaem:
That's not hidden.
Revenge is sweeter when served cold.
Aregbe's TOP that voted Oyetola in 2018 were made to regret doing so because Oyetola's camp were made to think Aregbe's camp are inconsequential and were, thus, completely sidelined.
Thank God they have corrected their mistake.
Good riddance to Igbin Iragbiji.

Oyetola messed things up big time. But the truth is that it wasn't about Aregbe and TOP members alone. It was about so many party members in Osun state. All APC members saw the defeat coming but his inner caucus members wouldn't let him see the danger.
PDP didn't defeat APC in Osun state, APC defeated APC
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by emerged01(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

This guy is immature and badly educated... Let's see how he manages Osun scarce resources

Already he clearly lack insight on management of very little resources

He wants to immediately disengage the services of Alphabeta tax consultancy without an alternative means to generate income, when Aregbesola already tied Osun State federal allocation to nonsense loans and white elephant projects

I hope Dr Deji Adeleke quickly step in as defactor Governor and God father, if not Osun State would be the new Abia or Kogi State in reference to bad Governance

...That man has no capacity to govern Osun state. Osun state needs a serious minded person not that kind of man that always act like a clown. Well,thank God he has a brother who I think will influence him to do great.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2022
HyconMojo:

You're the worst reader, I'm sure you only read the headline and not the whole interview
No mind all these headlines commenter.
Nigerians are the worst readers..
Everyone is jumping to comment nonsense without so much as a glance at the interview..
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by GloriousGbola: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2022
This one will be worse than fayose. Four years of misyarns. He may end up destroying the adeleke name in osun
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by lagosrd: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Gandollar:
What did he say that's out of place or sensitive in that interview?

Don't mind them, they are all werey people. Animals , we didn't see them after the losses but they are coming out gradually to start their propaganda again. Na sniper una go chop

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2022
emerged01:

...That man has no capacity to govern Osun state. Osun state needs a serious minded person not that kind of man that always act like a clown. Well,thank God he has a brother who I think will influence him to do great.
So the ones that have been as serious as a heartattack,how well did they do?
It's funny you are judging a man's capacity to rule by his sunny disposition..
Him being jovial and fun loving,has no correlation to whether he will be a good leader or not..
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Occurstaem(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2022
maasoap:

Oyetola messed things up big time. But the truth is that it wasn't about Aregbe and TOP members alone. It was about so many party members in Osun state. All APC members saw the defeat coming but his inner caucus members wouldn't let him see the danger.
PDP didn't defeat APC in Osun state, APC defeated APC
I completely agree with you. APC caused it and I blame Tinubu for it.
Oyetola won APC primary with the help of PDP members that defected to APC. But on election day they all voted Adeleke.
Tinubu should've listen to the voice of real APC members that are on ground all these years not defectors from PDP. Because the defectors were the one pushing for Oyetola and didn't even vote for him on election day when it matters most.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:
This one will be worse than fayose. Four years of misyarns. He may end up destroying the adeleke name in osun
All of una should stop disgracing yourselves and read what the man said..
Everybody rushing to comment on an article they did not bother to read..
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by ZeroChil: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Maroon capping.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by puremaker7(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2022
inoki247:
I just pray South West no get 2 Clueless Governor at the same time 1 in Ogun and 1 in Osun...

Cos I no know why he dey talk like Portable...
grin I laugh trowey my new Samsung phone through BRT window, thank God the agbero that picked it returned it after 30mins of hard labour of searching with BRT passengers.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Axis313(m): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2022
HyconMojo:

I repeat it,Osun is in for a long and bumpy ride with Adeleke as governor,they will see ween!
Every money Adeleke spend on the election will first of all be recouped,he will surely ssatisfy party members with bogus contract,all from the inside the lean purse of the state.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by olajizz01(m): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Axis313:
Sincerely,I really pity the people of Osun state with the choice they make for the next four years.Adeleke will be the worst governor in Osun state history.
I think Tinubu caused it by imposing Oyetola on Osun people in the first place, then after that,osun people admitted it was their fate.

But to cap it all,Tinubu and his cousin refused reconciliation most esp. with Aregbe,That's why he lost in Osogbo,Osogbo is APC since time immemorial,but there mini god over their was Aregbe,votes in which Osogbo used to give APC in one LG there will erased that 28000 votes in which used to trashed Oyetola,Aregbe body language means a lot to voters in Osun,he doesn't need to talk.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Dchampion65: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2022
The same people that will eventually crumble his government come 2027.

Don't trust a friend who betrayed his friends to be your friend.

They will live to regret it.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by famology(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

Aregbesola is not the Jagaban of anywhere.. he barely provided his Ilesa axis to compliment the very strong Ede votes of Adeleke family the true Jagaban's of Osun

Aregbe would surely regret his decision to work with an immature guy that casted him ..

As for the praise Aregbesola got, his praises came from been the only Governor that completed more visible projects than Oyinlola and Osun is still paying for it

Anyways that is politics

With real figure and Logic

Osun IGR

2014 — ₦8.51 billion
2015 — ₦8.07 billion
2016 — ₦8.88 billion
2017 — ₦6.49 billion

2018 — ₦10.4 billion
2019 — ₦17.9 billion
2020 — ₦19.7 billion

Debt Portfolio
Local

2011 — ₦5.43bn
2012 — ₦38.6bn
2013 — ₦41.4bn
2014 — ₦37.8bn
2015 — ₦144.7bn
2016 — ₦147.1bn
2017 — ₦138.2bn

2018 — ₦148.1bn
2019 — ₦138.7bn
2020 — ₦134.1bn
2021 — ₦134.7bn
Q1 2022 — ₦133.6bn

Debt portfolio
Foreigne

2010 — $62m
2011 — $61.5m
¹2012 — $61.7m
2013 — $61.8m
2014 — $74.1m
2015 — $76.9m
2016 — $70.5m
2017 — $96.6m

2018 — $99.1m
2019 — $95.5m
2020 — $107.4m
2021 — $100m

Sentiments apart, strictly logic,. Do you think scrapping existing working Tax system is productive or counter productive at this time?!

Oyetola was skillful in financial management. He did fairly well looking at the situation Aregbesola left Osun. They're still on negative allocation because of debt servicing. When I saw Osun debt profile in 2018 I pitied for anybody that was going to take over from Aregbesola. Some how Oyetola managed to keep the state afloat.

This is the same way I pity for the next president of Nigeria. He go see wiennnnn..... Lol...I laff oooooo

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by truthfinder319: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by AfonjaConehead: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2022
This guy should close mouth nahhh...start strategizing and planning and start preparing your team
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Newton2024: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Why are this Tinubu people angry above ?

What's wrong in what the governor elect said ?

I mean what's wrong in admitting and at the same time appreciating people that worked tirelessly to ensure your victory at the polls ?

Is it because Aregbesola men and Tinubu are not in talking terms ?

Why be mad over harmless comment hmm
You are minding Tinubu's urchins grin

They are in sifia pain.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Rexymania(m): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2022
I actually read it

HyconMojo:

Bro, I'm sure you didn't read or have the knowledge of the whole interview, you only read the misleading headline
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by ThatFairGuy1: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2022
I thought you said Aregbesola project was white elephant project above. You're confusing yourself in trying to just throw jab on Aregbesola.

Aregbesola administration suffers what opposition suffers from GEJ administration. That's why everything retuned to norm when Buhari came to power.
He continue paying full salary, executing projects and thesame time paying debts owned by Osun this is towards the end of his tenure.

This is what Oyetola enjoyed.

If he didn't laid the foundation in Osun, would Oyetola just increase the IGR of Osun from 300m Aregbesola met it to what it is today?

He barely provide support yet when he was with him in 2018 and when he abstained in 2022 we see the difference.

Those following Aregbesola are not leaving him any moment from now, how APC will Farr without them in Osun, WE SHALL SEE. grin

God bless our Leader and Political mentor
Moh247:

Aregbesola is not the Jagaban of anywhere.. he barely provided his Ilesa axis to compliment the very strong Ede votes of Adeleke family the true Jagaban's of Osun

Aregbe would surely regret his decision to work with an immature guy that casted him ..

As for the praise Aregbesola got, his praises came from been the only Governor that completed more visible projects than Oyinlola and Osun is still paying for it

Anyways that is politics

With real figure and Logic

Osun IGR

2014 — ₦8.51 billion
2015 — ₦8.07 billion
2016 — ₦8.88 billion
2017 — ₦6.49 billion

2018 — ₦10.4 billion
2019 — ₦17.9 billion
2020 — ₦19.7 billion

Debt Portfolio
Local

2011 — ₦5.43bn
2012 — ₦38.6bn
2013 — ₦41.4bn
2014 — ₦37.8bn
2015 — ₦144.7bn
2016 — ₦147.1bn
2017 — ₦138.2bn

2018 — ₦148.1bn
2019 — ₦138.7bn
2020 — ₦134.1bn
2021 — ₦134.7bn
Q1 2022 — ₦133.6bn

Debt portfolio
Foreigne

2010 — $62m
2011 — $61.5m
¹2012 — $61.7m
2013 — $61.8m
2014 — $74.1m
2015 — $76.9m
2016 — $70.5m
2017 — $96.6m

2018 — $99.1m
2019 — $95.5m
2020 — $107.4m
2021 — $100m

Sentiments apart, strictly logic,. Do you think scrapping existing working Tax system is productive or counter productive at this time?!

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2022
cankerworm:
I hope this trash is not coming from him. If he actually said this, that shows Osun people has entered one chance
i have nothing against him but osun people will suffer abit…Oyetola did his best…aregbe left so much debt but oyetola made sure he paid salary as at when due and was paying the debt he met.osun is a salary state,if salary no enter,money doesn’t flow in the state but oyetola made sure everyone was pay full salary as at when due…kudos to him

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by jaxxy(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Gondonu:
Just imagine this shitty talk. Adeleke behave yourself before you self go wo lule.

Well he said the truth.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Abassmt: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

He did fantastic

I know a pensioner that got her gratuity with held by Aregbe since and he prioritised welfare while managing the debt
Osun people will regret this their actions just like what they did to Baba Akande I don't know why we don't learn in Osun state
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Moh247: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Abassmt:
Osun people will regret this their actions just like what they did to Baba Akande I don't know why we don't learn in Osun state

I trust Davido's father to come in when necessary... They know the capacity of their brother can't handle osun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists / Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.