Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke (27298 Views)

Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me – Adeleke / Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Moh247: 6:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Cantonese:

“Working tax system”? And who says Adeleke in contesting the election on two occasions did not ave an idea of what had been happening to the account of the state. Who says he did not put a plan on how to make the state better?

If sentiments must be put apart, then Alpha Beta , must be confined to its base in Lagos, while the state is allowed to thrive or develop better with other ideas.

The beauty of democracy is the elections that allow you to remove poor performing leaders and parties every time you vote.

That's in a civilised society that vote logically not with sentiment

A poorly educated dancer like Adeleke doesn't know a thing or two about complexity of state finance.. as a matter of fact through out electioneering and debates he barely dodged the question and said paying salary isn't a big deal

As For AB consulting, they are practicimg not only in Nigeria but West Africa as well without complaint due to envy

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Cantonese: 6:20am On Jul 19, 2022
muykem:
This means Oyetola actually did well within his 4years tenure. He reduced debts and increase IGR.

If he did well, ask yourself why Adeleke/PDP got more votes than him? Ask yourself why the people collected the 10,000 - 17,000 naira each offered to them and yet voted for Adeleke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Moh247: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Cantonese:

If he did well, ask yourself why Adeleke/PDP got more votes than him? Ask yourself why the people collected the 10,000 - 17,000 naira each offered to them and yet voted for Adeleke.

Ede people voted massively because they felt it was their turn and he is their son, coupled with the Adeleke family philanthropical deeds

And both APC and PDP bought votes while Ede gave Adeleke the mere 35,000 votes he won with

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Cantonese: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

That's in a civilised social that vote logically not with sentiment

A poorly educated dancer like Adeleke doesn't know a thing or two about complexity of state finance.. as a matter of fact through out electioneering and debates he barely dodged the question and said paying salary isn't a big deal

As For AB consulting, they are practicimg not only in Nigeria but West Africa as well without complaint due to envy

Please don’t make us laugh.

“A poorly educated dancer”, yet a Senator and now the governor. At least the Adelekes have not been accused of illegitimately getting wealth. Poorly educated, yet properly managing his wealth.

Your president has severally been accused of being poorly educated, yet he is in his second term. Festus Keyamo, one of your party’s lawyers and a minister, said no one needs to be highly educated to be the president. He said that in defence of the president. One may be poorly educated, but has enough wisdom to lead. Common sense should tell us all to deal with issues of looting and hunger first and we are on the move to a greater development.

The truth remains that APC in 7 years has brought the nation to its knees. You are a witness to this. A denial is nothing less than mischief.

Osun people voted logically. We believe, even if we are not from that state, that Adeleke will improve their fortune.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Axis313(m): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Sincerely,I really pity the people of Osun state with the choice they make for the next four years.Adeleke will be the worst governor in Osun state history.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Cantonese: 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

Ede people voted massively because they felt it was their turn and he is their son, coupled with the Adeleke family philanthropical deeds

And both APC and PDP bought votes while Ede gave Adeleke the mere 35,000 votes he won with

Let’s assume that both parties bought votes. Do you not see that the president did not allow the famous “remote control” secure the state for APC?

Did Ede people not vote massively for Adeleke in 2018? Have you easily forgotten how Omisore used his position to secure himself nationally with APC? Did you not see how the fraudulent re-run or cost Adeleke? Was that not the same APC weapon in Kano that retained Ganduje.

In 2023, we will vote and ensure it counts, just like Osun people did.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Prince111111: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Why are this Tinubu people angry above ?

What's wrong in what the governor elect said ?

I mean what's wrong in admitting and at the same time appreciating people that worked tirelessly to ensure your victory at the polls ?

Is it because Aregbesola men and Tinubu are not in talking terms ?

Why be mad over harmless comment hmm
don't mind the mumu losers grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Cantonese: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Axis313:
Sincerely,I really pity the people of Osun state with the choice they make for the next four years.Adeleke will be the worst governor in Osun state history.

No wahala. We have a poor national leader and yet some of us support him daily.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Moh247: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Cantonese:

Let’s assume that both parties bought votes. Do you not see that the president did not allow the famous “remote control” secure the state for APC?

Did Ede people not vote massively for Adeleke in 2018? Have you easily forgotten how Omisore used his position to secure himself nationally with APC? Did you not see how the fraudulent re-run or cost Adeleke? Was that not the same APC weapon in Kano that retained Ganduje.

In 2023, we will vote and ensure it counts, just like Osun people did.

Lol

If your vote would count then I suggest you brag about that after Osun Election petition tribunal is over
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by muykem: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Cantonese:

Those questions are not necessary. Majority of voters are tired of APC government in Osun state and think other side will be better, either they are right or wrong time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by spencekat(m): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2022
Senator Adeleke try and gather yourself together.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Badgers14: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2022
Dem never swear dis wan in, hin don open mouth wah

Make hin go look wetin happen for Imo state ..

If hin like, make hin continue.. them go use Supreme Court pursue am too grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by tmtech: 6:56am On Jul 19, 2022
jeffizy:
Overtalk don start. Comport yourself Governor elect. Haba.

He is speaking fact and it isn't a secret. Everybody in Osun knows this

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Cantonese: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2022
muykem:
Those questions are not necessary. Majority of voters are tired of APC government in Osun state and think other side will be better, either they are right or wrong time will tell.

Now you got it.

It is their choice, it is their state. We all should hope that their fortunes improve drastically going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Naija4love(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2022
inoki247:
I just pray South West no get 2 Clueless Governor at the same time 1 in Ogun and 1 in Osun...

Cos I no know why he dey talk like Portable.....
grin grin why not, the name sounds same just take out the G,S others are same, so my brother be expecting 2 Clueless Governor

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Cantonese: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

If your vote would count then I suggest you brag about that after Osun Election petition tribunal is over

At least Oyetola will handover to Adeleke first. That’s what matters presently.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Drsnives(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Druggie must be in severe pains
He's yet to recover from the shock

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Burgerlomo: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2022
jeffizy:
Overtalk don start. Comport yourself Governor elect. Haba.

Nah who cooked fowl yansh for Mr Governor elect grin

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Seriously I don't really like people that talk too much angry I just hope he has the interest of Osun people at heart and not like Dapo Abiodun

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Funflipper: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Buhari is bent on leaving a free, fair and the purest election in this country as a legacy, let's see how it plays out.

All the best!

I don't think so. The lazy man just doesn’t give a hoot about anything going on in Nigeria except traveling abroad.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2022
See dem castigating the man... grin grin

The werey man did that on purpose, is just a way of saying if atiku no win osun, no be my fault o...

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by gozmok1(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu is a bad market that nobody wanna buy

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria. He's c0rrupt , old, a t0ut, and disrespects everyone , have never condemned terror1st activities in Nigeria, mastermind end sars massacre.

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria , why does he wants to be president of the Nigeria he didn't believe in?
Ko possible

Tinubu even went as far as daring president Buhari to a dirty fight if the president doesn't support his dead and useless ambition ...

The smell of his piss in the room can easily dispel investors.

Have you ever imagine the international coverage on how he will piss all over the white house?

Have you ever imagine if a spot of saliva from his mouth falls on the US president with his dark rotten teeth?

Just imagine the piss, the teeth, the walking stick, then imagine him fighting dirty.

Fighting dirty with shit, piss, rotten teeth and walking stick.

Tinubu will see more rejection in coming days Have you ever imagined Tinubu pissing all over Aso rock?

Olorun e jo o
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Alezy(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2022
If you read what he said, you will know this headline is rubbish. All these writers no just wise at all
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Rexymania(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Baba, no go cast your self o
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by kelly72: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I mean what's wrong in admitting and at the same time appreciating people that worked tirelessly to ensure your victory at the polls ?

They had wished that their evil gang rigged the man out again. They are in severe pain now. Their overrated small god has been pruned to his normal size in his own village, Iragbiji.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by MartinsD12(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2022
kahal29:

https://dailytrust.com/osun-election-aregbesolas-men-worked-for-me-says-adeleke

https://www.thecable.ng/osun-guber-some-associates-of-aregbesola-worked-with-me-says-adeleke/amp
Mr governor talk less do more , let your action speaks rather than your voice, all these talk is unnecessary you have won election there is work to be done .
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by IamAsiri: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

A more matured man wouldn't leak facts of saboteur working for him, what if Aregbesola ends up in Buhari and APC bad books and they go after him with EFCC, thugs and federal might

The interview showed how tactless he is...

As for AlphaBeta tax consultancy.... He clearly never mentioned any better alternative.

I know how easy it is to file Personal Income tax, Pay as You Earn, and Direct Access with Alpha Beta backed Inland Revenue service from the comfort of my bedroom on my android phone using Remita platform

We also so FIRS , Buhari and Chief of Staff Abba Kyari gang up against Babatunde Fowler, AB and Remita.. we all saw how revenue dropped and FG had to borrow more

Sometimes what's holding a black man down is envy and nothing more

Why should Buhari do that? Because of speculations? Adeleke said he wouldn't know because he never spoke with Aregbe and Aregbe didn't even meddle in any way (directly) with the election so he can't be found guilty of anything and so shouldn't be witch-hunted for what he doesn't know about.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by Funflipper: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by HyconMojo(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Gondonu:
Just imagine this shitty talk. Adeleke behave yourself before you self go wo lule.
I'm trying to figure out where he talked carelessly or too much in the interview, please where exactly or you only read the headline?
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by HyconMojo(m): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2022
Rexymania:
Baba, no go cast your self o
Bro, I'm sure you didn't read or have the knowledge of the whole interview, you only read the misleading headline
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke by HRMK: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Certificate Nuisance! - Vanguard / Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration / Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.