Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Top Archived Redpill Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Archived Redpill Advice (932 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Understanding the Sexual Market Value

If this was the case then Broke women will deal with Broke men. But broke women want rich men cause we're all looking for a partner who brings to the table what we don't have.

Women marry up financially. Men marry up morally.

A broke woman and a rich man works (Cinderella)
A morally pure woman and an evil man works (Beauty and the Beast)

Its easy for men to save a woman from her financial defects but next to impossible for men to save a woman from her CHARACTER defects. No amount of love and money can change a hoe into a housewife.
But it's easy for women to change a man's character defects. With enough love and fidelity from a woman,, even the most brutal barbarian can be domesticated. What's very hard for women to do, is save a man from his FINANCIAL defects. Its an uphill battle against a man's own ego and a woman's own utter disinterest in using her own money to uplift a man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2022
Understanding The Sexual Market Place

The game is ruthless. I always tell people when it comes to these girls "sex first, any other business after", but people say I'm promoting hedonism. Look now you're salty another guy has gone ahead of you and tasted the cookie while you "bid your time ". And you'll be dumb to think he's the only one. He's just the only one YOU KNOW.
Women have only one thing to offer, and thats puccy, if you act like you're special and you don't want it, guess what? Guys with no shame who know their worth and go after what they want will jump you and hit it and you'll be left behind " still bidding your time". And it's not even about being thirsty but being clear with a girl that with you there's nothing for free. If sex is too immoral for you to get in exchange for favors then she better square you by doing you solid favours that may not include sex, but guess what again? You'll still be salty and angry when you learn other guys are getting that puccy while you get mere favours. So its just best to go for sex straight....but there's an art to this or else you come across as a perv.
No matter how useful a woman is and how much she can bring to your world, begin with sex. Get the sex. But then don't stop there. But get the sex first. At the very least that will remove unnecessary tension between the two of you and make you at ease around her. While attaching her to you. But imagine doing business with a lady and you act like you dont wanna hit it but you're always spying on her cleavage and thighs wondering how she tastes cause you can't bring yourself to go after that puccy cause you've positioned yourself strictly as a platonic business partner! That's rather sad.
Yes we don't mix business with pleasure and we don't bring our girlfriends into our business affairs, but if some girl comes to you with a business proposal she better bring that puccy to the table as well.

1 Like

Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2022
if women show love through sex it's because they're choosy with who they fukk, which is the reality hence the best woman is a virgin who has never been fukked.

now since prostitutes fukk every man then their pussy is worthless so the equation runs backwards..... there's only really 2 things that are exchanged between the genders: sex and money. a man accepts sex as an expression of love from a woman on condition that she fukks only him. now if she's fukking many men then her pussy has no worth , her worth then tranfers to MONEY. everything is now running opposite normal relationships. so a man dating a prostitute, because a prostitute is sleeping with many men for money, he can't show the prostitute his love through money but through SEX. while other men pay the prostitute for sex she herself pays her man for love through that same money. that's why when a girl starts selling sex she stops asking for money from her boyfriend and instead starts GIVING him money. while her boyfriend then starts to play hard to get by denying her sex since his dicc is now his expression of love for her, so he only fuccs the prostitute when and if she gives him money. which is the basis of pímpíng. while a prostitute is a prostitute to men, the pímp himself is a prostitute to the prostitute. what a prostitute is selling to men (sex) the pímp himself is selling to her. so in effect the pímp is a prostitute's prostitute. that's why a pímp never fukks for free and he's forbidden from dealing with normal (square) women cause to take money from a prostitute and spend it on a non prostitute is the ultimate sin in the game.

1 Like

Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Sex BEFORE a relationship= power to the man and the woman stays chasing.

Relationship BEFORE sex = power to the woman and the man stays chasing.

in other words consider yourself single until sex. don't even trust your own feelings for a girl you have never slept with cause it can happen that after sleeping with her you may feel different. Post Nut Clarity is real.

men are built in such a way that they don't know whether their love for a woman is genuine or not until they sleep with her. Its what remains after the sex has happened that shows a man if he loves a woman or not. if you feel hot for a girl and you sleep with her but after sex you feel cold, it was never love just lust. if you feel hot for a girl and you sleep with her and after sex you still feel hot for her, its love.
it is a woman's difficult task then to work out which guys love her and which guys lust her WITHOUT sleeping with any of them. and a woman's default method is to push sex further and further into the future -delaying it as much as possible- as a way to separate the Wheat from the Chaff. but that's an amateur move. veterans in the game make the man spend on them in addition to denying him sex, leaving everything in the hands of the infallible sunk cost fallacy.
what is the Sunk cost fallacy? when someone is too invested in something to walk away.
examples of Sunk cost fallacy? when you sit at a bus terminus waiting for a bus. the longer you wait the harder it is to move cause you figure you've already spent too much time waiting you may as well sit until the very end. its a psychological trap. resources (costs) already sunk (invested) prevent a person from giving up and starting over elsewhere. sunk cost fallacy is another way of saying "invested costs fallacy" where fallacy means a "lie". the lie being that you can't start over elsewhere. yes you can. but it will cost you plenty.

when a woman makes a man spend money on herself without giving him sex, the man becomes trapped in a similar psychological situation. its the key to gold digging and getting a man who has money to commit. another example of sunk cost fallacy, If a company constructs a million dollar building but then just before finishing the roofing a grave error is discovered in the building plan, will the company scrap the problem and demolish the building? no. most times they'll conceal the mistake and finish the project. cause scraping the project would mean heavy losses. a man with money is trapped into a relationship/marriage the same way. gold diggers make him spend heavily until he's too invested to leave that even when a woman's liabilities start popping up (eg it turns out she's older than previously mentioned or she has a child etc) the man is forced to accept it cause to back out now will mean all the monies he's spent on that woman have been money down the drain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2022
women will never change their sexual nature to suit the morals of men or to align with men's own sexual nature,,,, what women will do, however, is put a facade of mild sexuality to put men at ease, but then proceed tp unleash their raw untamed lust in the shadows, far from the disapproving eyes of men. Hence it's called the sexual SHADOW world. It's sexual activities women do in deep secrecy that no man must ever witness. Only a few selected thoroughly vetted men who can handle the perversions as well as keep a secret are invited into this world. The sexual shadow world is 100% created and run by women and no amount of money can buy you an invite cause it's about a man's physique and sex skills coupled with discretion.Being able to screw women's brains out. Being so good in bed women will even give you gifts of appreciation. There are guys out there who are so good at sex women share their number and they pass these guys among themselves as a toy. These are the guys whose dicc women actively chase. If you hear women complain about such and such a guy being stingy with his dicc, just know it's that kind of dicc. They call it "the good good". This has nothing to do with a guy's looks or money, just pure sex skills. And such guys are in a perfect position to be male prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2022
when you're cheating, your side Chick will always make every effort to expose your cheating by leaving her things (earrings, bangles, panties etc) in places in your house she knows your main chick will find them,, your side Chick will even try popping up in selfies (see pic below),,,
But when a woman is cheating, her side dude will never expose her and he always stays in his lane ,hidden and unseen. the reason side chicks feel the need to expose the man is that they want the main chick's position, they're not there for sex but wanna use sex as a way to get the man to leave his woman. they envy the main woman's relationship.

but a side dude will never expose a cheating GF/wife because he's there just for sex nothing more ,he's not trying to steal the woman from the other man. he just wants easy sex without a relationship. a relationship is very costly for a man in terms of time, money and effort, so dealing with a woman already in a relationship with another man is far easier and cheaper than having his own GF/wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Men, due to upbringing, think certain sex styles/kinks/sex acts are for hòes/bad and spoilt chicks while good and decent girls greatly limit themselves to certain simple and mundane ones. For women, both the good and bad girls, this classification doesn't exist; it is either they enjoy it or not. If they enjoy it and can physically take it, then they have no problem doing it.

The acts, kinks and styles that men for whatever reasons see as extreme, depraved, reprobate, perverted, ungodly and as the stuff of hòes, spoilt chicks & bad chick/slay queens are not seen in the same way by women. If they enjoy it and can physically take it, doing it is just like drinking water from a tap and having harmless fun. This is one of the reasons why some acts men think are uncommon are actually common. This only thing that will stop a woman is if she is not just into it (ie. doesn't enjoy it). Men who don't know this are in for a rude awakening and likely won't get the sexual best from the women they are dealing with.

Women know most men think like this so they pretend and play along to build and preserve their angelic, chaste, moral and prudish reputation and veneer in the eyes of these men. This is very understandable since this is one of the ways men judge women and pick them for commitment. If you are judgemental and operating under the mindset of your upbringing towards a particular girl, you will have a hard time seeing the inner hòe and sex freak beast in her as she will try maintain her righteous image. Guys who do the opposite see a different result. Reputation is important to women in the dating market.

To make things worse, the way you start with her is the way you end with her. If you started the conventional way with the sexual classification I highlighted earlier and you married her thinking she is chaste and angelic and not a bad chick sexually and she played the part with you, you will find it hard to unleash her inner hòe and sex freak beast. This is because if she does bring out the inner hoè, it will cause problems in your relationship and your conventional mind because you will ask and tell yourself "I never knew she was capable of this hoè stuff or into this. Where did she learn it from? Has she always been like this? Do I really know her? This is why wives and girlfriends who started this way monotonously stick to the mundane and simple styles for life with the men they are committed to... they won't go further. Besides, most the time, their husbands are not their sexual choices.

If a your wife or girl friend is acting holy and prude, telling you "I can't suck d!ck, that's disgusting", "I don't do doggy, that's for hòes", "I can't do this, it is too degrading" etc, just have itbe at the back of your mind that you are being shortchanged and you are not among the guys who get her sexual best; if you insist on getting it you will meet resistance because she will want to defend her image (women do this a lot). Besides, what a woman isn't getting from you sexually, she will seek it elsewhere from the right guy if the opportunity (which I once discussed) presents itself. If she can have the best of both worlds without any consequences, she will. All women are sexual freaks to the right guy in the right situation. Don't bother with those that are not sex freaks to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2022
its perfectly understandable that guys don't want to be defined in terms of women and sex, it's very underwhelming and too shallow, but if we were to make Alpha about success in the world it will get even more confusing for everyone cause in terms of success in the world, the men the Red pill calls Beta are generally wayyyyyy more successful and richer than the Alphas. This is because the world is blue pill and blue pill mindsets are what guarantees success that's why popular people stay away from the red pill cause it will put them at odds with the general public.
We all want to be valued for our success and achievements but putting this forward as Alpha is forcing the red pill to be something it has never claimed to be. End result is guys will be sorely disappointed when the world greatness they expected doesn't materialize. Go up and down this thread, there's no discussions about business and investments, it should be a clue to everyone what this whole alpha thing is about.

And I'll be the first to admit that changing one's core values for sex and women is altogether too trifling and shallow, but here's my thing, If my core values are blocking me from living the life I want as concerning sex and women then it's time to reevaluate my core values. What is it about me that's making it difficult for me to achieve reproductive success? Is it because I'm too caring? Then I'll be cold. Is it because I'm too soft? Then I'll be Taliban. Is it because I'm too understanding? Then I'll be a hard nut to crack. Is it because I put other people first? Then I'll put myself first from today. Is it because I'm too kind? Then no more Mr Nice Guy!

Now, this is actually what many guys are going through. The knowledge of the red pill changes you. If we are all honest with ourselves, joining this thread has changed our core values to some extent. You don't go through this thread and you stay the same. There's always a change to your mindset and your heart. Already your core has changed. Depedestalizing women itself is a core change, cause we're all brought up to believe women are perfect angels who can do no wrong and until the red pill a lot of us were ready to die for women. But thats changed.That realization of female truth can sometimes be so shocking that when men learn the truth about women, their whole life reorients. Knowing the truth about female nature has the tendency to make a guy move different in all areas of his life. That knowledge impacts his social, professional and spiritual life equally. So who's to say there's no core change?! The core changes. Cause I can bet my bottom dollar the beliefs a lot of red pillers hold now, will have disgusted them if they heard about them while at primary school.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2022
THE MAN WHO SITS AT THE TOP OF THE SEX PYRAMID.

There's a sexual hierarchy in society. Levels, if you will. Like the levels on a pyramid. The Incels sit at the bottom getting no pussy, above are the Simps, used for their resources but getting breadcrumbs, above them sit the Betas, or the "patriarchy" - our fathers and most men. These are the "alpha providers" women settle down with. Above this group sit the PUAs, the Pick Up Artists who trick women into bed. Women have a special kind of hate for these fellows. Above these fellows are the Alphas, the Red Pillers, many of whom are former Betas played by women but who now know their worth. Above them are the Players, Thugs, Bad Boys, Chads, Tyrones, criminals and all those men in prison, these are the sexual alphas, but social failures. They get the best and the most sex but manu are uneducated, broke and jobless. They have the best genes, and are the most gorgeous and the most fertile of men. They're the Sexual Imprint of virtually every girl because girls lose their virginity here. Women want to get pregnant here. Single mothers are made here. And wet coochies go here. When women are younger and fresher and wanna experience life they go here. It is women's previously unknown preference for this group that is pushing many men to the Red Pill.

Let's move on,,,,Above these men sit gigolos, male prostitutes, male strippers, exotic dancers, massage therapists and personal trainers, - men paid by women for sex. Where men traditionally are the ones who buy sex, the sheer sexiness and bed skills of this group is enough to flip the script and force women to break with tradition and pay for sex.

AND FINALLY, OVER AND ABOVE EVERYONE, sitting at the very top of the sex pyramid, dominating the sexual hierarchy, chosen and tutored by prostitutes and dealing only with them, is a Man the French call the Maquereau. Or the Mackerel. Who is known in the west as the Mack. But is universally known as the Pïmp.

Beyond this Man whom prostitutes pick, build and then pay to have sex with, who moves in a world opposite every man's - there's no one. He is the best of the best. The Game in the flesh. PUA and Red Pill philosophy is actually a watered down version of Pímp's game.

But hold on,,,, while there's no one greater than the pímp in the game, while no man is better than him when it comes to women, there's Someone equal to him. Someone who matches him and with whom he shares the top spot. Someone who knows what he knows and who moves how he moves. This Someone inhabits an entirely different world, but that is as filled with women and pussy as the pímp's own world is. Time and again this Someone hits the news for his sexual debauchery and scandals but is judged far less harshly and always given a pass. And it's not surprising that many pímps when they retire, they become him.

This Someone is the Preacher.

Outside of the Pímp, no son of Adam dominates women as completely as the Preacher. Besides the pímp no other man understands female psychology as intimately as the Preacherman.

Pímpíng and pastoring have so much in common that it has been said "If you can pímp, you can preach". And many times Preachers have been likened to Pímps. Both in how they present themselves and in their habit and ability to excessively extract from their followers.
(1) https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110607110416AAAP0oQ (2) https://day1.org/articles/5d9b820ef71918cdf2002bb0/just_say_no_when_preachers_and_pímps_have_too_much_in_common (3) https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/most-black-preachers-are-nothing-more-than-poverty-pímps.1485778/
NB= THE LINKS WONT GO THROUGH BECAUSE I DELIBERATELY MISSPELLED PÍMP. COPY TO WEB BROWSER AND CORRECT THE SPELLING.

And it definitely doesn't help that many pímps have preacher-like monikers, eg the pímps Archbishop Don "Magic" Juan, Minister Seamore and Pastor Troy:
Video title - "Pímp Interview: Pastor Troy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR2_D6ieGWc

Add to that the pímps' penchant to use the Bible to justify pimping:
Video title - "The Bible Is A Pímp's Manual"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpyJmbLrhOA

Video title - "West Oakland Pímp Compares Bible Verses To Pímp Commandments"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9u2wrmqcv4

Add to that the pímps' penchant for quoting scripture and oftentimes referring to the IZM as the "gospel"; hearing a pímp talk is no different from hearing a preacher preach.

But it is the pímps who retire to be preachers that is the master stroke. This is an impossibly genius move that takes the pímps from one world of women to another world of women. From pussy to pussy. It's almost as if women escape the pímp on the streets only to meet him at the pulpit. And terrible is the financial and sexual exploitation women have experienced in the hands of the Pulpit Pímp.

He has more power over their minds and emotions than their own husbands. And they would rather disappoint their husbands than disappoint him. You only have to see how women's faces light up when they talk about the preacher, fondly calling him, "my pastor" or "the dear Man of God". You only have to see the massive female following preachers have. How women vastly outnumber men in their congregations. Then you'll appreciate the scale of the pímping that is afoot against the female gender. Observant men are starting to joke, "if you want coochie, start a church!" It used to be, "If you want money start a church!"
Now with the nonstop rumors, sex exposés and scandals it's becoming clear that churches are as rich in pussy as they are in money
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Remember women don't have moral limitations with sex, so even lesbianism is not so much as a sexual orientation for them but them just having fun. Women's relationship with sex is strange. Women will have sex with their pastor and still believe in their heart he's a man of God. The sex doesn't diminish anything spiritually for them. It don't register as a moral red flag. Quite the opposite! Instead of a woman seeing her pastor as a hypocrite for sleeping with her, "Alpha fuccs" kicks in and she starts admiring him as an alpha while getting disgusted by her own husband at home.

And about this 3sum thing, it's one of the leading reasons why Polygamy is making a huge comeback in the West. And it's mainly driven by women. If you follow the pages especially on Instagram, most proponents of this arrangement are women. Women are just looking for permanent 3sum setups with the right guy. The extra income and extra helping hands are just the icing on the cake. Its interesting though cause the main reason being given by women is the extra income thing.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2022
No wonder women out here battling mental health issues and depression. They doing terrible things behind closed doors. Last year a video clip trended in Southy of a girl having a frog removed from her pucc! And you've to ask yourself what was even happening? How did that thing get even there? Like what the actual phuck?! And you have to ask yourself what else is happening that's not being captured on video?! Smh.

The depravity of modern women will make your soul sick. You only have to test these women by pretending you're as depraved as them and you'll see how easy they go with the flow. Speak like one who's already partaking in those lewd activities and you'll see just how enthusiastic they get! Most guys can barely handle a 3sum because of moral limitations,, but for an average girl today a 3sum is actually only the beginning, a doorway really. These women are doing shít like they're demon possessed. You just have to sneak into their private secret groups on social media to hear them discuss their exploits.

Even the so-called innocent good girls are up to no good. Just WhatsApp some good girl using a new number pretending you're some big time player into deep depravity and just see how natural she responds to the depravities.
Which brings us to what Martinez said the other day about men being moral with sex: What we're calling "perversions" because we're moral with sex, women just call it "having fun" because to women sex and morality don't go together. Men have a tendency to feel guilty concerning sex, women don't have such limitations. A man sleeping with a new woman everyday will eventually stop when the guilt gets too much to bear and seek a proper relationship. Women don't have such moral brakes. Women will hoe till death if the situation permits. In fact one of the original aims of feminism was to create such an environment of endless fun, hence the government is used to replace the husband, abortion is made easy and pregnancy can be prevented with the dozen birth control methods engineered. The only problem is that women have PSYCHOLOGICAL limitations to hoering while men have MORAL limitations. Men are physically able, without any external interventions like the pill etc, to hoe till death,, its only their conscience that ends up blocking their fun and forcing them to stop. Whereas women don't have that moral dilemma, only a psychological one where they end up losing the ability to bond with any man and going batshit crazy after a life of steady cum-guzzling. Hence things like soul ties are always talked about concerning women. The psychological effect of hoering is severe for women.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2022
as men we can either scratch our heads trying to make sense of how modern women think and operate, or we can simply assume the persona of the type of man they love dealing with and become that man. If the Player is what women want then we'll be players in our own right. There's two options modern men have: either we force women to change or we give women what they want. And the easiest most realistic option is to give women what they want, ie be what their perverted souls are craving for. Forcing women to be what men want isn't going to work anymore cause government, media, businesses and simps are all fighting on the side of women. The only man a woman will listen to is her father. And red pill guys have long ago made it clear they don't want daughters (there was a thread about this, can someone who remembers it provide the link), daughters are seen as too much of a headache and a disaster waiting to happen, everyone wants a son. Which doesn't make sense, because if we're saying modern women are useless and men are suffering because of this, how then does bringing a son into this messy world benefit you or your son. You're just dooming him to the same struggles you're enduring.

Any who, the point is we can either whine about women or we can adapt and fit into this new reality. Cause its not changing anytime soon. If women go for players at their prime, then, as much as possible, we need to adopt the qualities and mindsets of these players to stay relevant. Being good and being respectable and responsible is not going to do anyone any favours. Cause I can tell you right now the men deflowering women, getting pucc thrown at them and the men being given babies are players. The players are the ones whose genes and bloodlines are getting pushed into the future. Meanwhile the gentleman's dicc is gathering dust in his trousers and his sperm is gathering mould in his balls.
Being a player is trashy and beneath the standards of the average man, but if trashy is what these women want, trashy is what they'll get. The dragon must be unleashed.
Is it not women who raised us to be gentlemen? Is it not our own mothers and aunts who urged us on the path of being responsible men? Its them. Its women. Then putting aside the respectable man and becoming the irresponsible heartless, trashy man is still learning from women. Either way, we're still being shaped by women. No one must say "I can't be this and that just because of women!"
Niggr what you already are, the attitudes and mindsets you're fiercely holding on to, they were fostered on you by women in the first place.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
How do women, a gender that can't even hold on to their precious little virginity till wedding day, who lose the virginity to jerks and thugs under the most trifling of cicurmstances, a gender who have the most STIs and are consistently broke and can't leave the house without a ton of make up be "mysterious"? It's just propaganda.

The only thing that has been proven correct is that the more educated a man is, usually the harder it is for him to understand women. We can only conclude the highest levels of education have been made to serve women's agenda. In fact the whole education system has done males no favors. From the word go men are taught the world through a female mind. From preschool the little boy is instructed by a female teacher which carries on in primary school where the first grades are usually taught by old women.Those all-important first steps into the real world it's women who hold a boy's hand showing him how the world works. No wonder most boys grow up to think women are wise above him and know something men don't. The only reason men have a hard time understanding women is because men have been consistently fed bullshiit about women their entire life- fed by women themselves. Even a boy's own mother will never teach him how to get a girlfriend. His own sisters will never help him get women. Never. A man is left to struggle to understand women even while his own home is full of women but who dont see it as their place to give him a helping hand with one or two lectures about female nature. The only time a mans mother and sisters decide to help him with relationship advice you can be sure its going to be trashy advice designed to make women win, cause women are only concerned with watching out for each other and making sure men dont get too smart over women.Men are not exactly learning but rather unlearning bs.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
men can turn down sex due to self-control and morality issues. That's commendable. The "but" here is that no man must think doing so has a bearing on how women view him. As concerning value and worth.
Because at the end how it plays out is That pucc you're passing on to appear special/different from other men, the lady is just going to take it to another guy! Usually some guy who's always available for quick cheap no-stress sex. Some guys just make it so hard and complicated to give them sex girls simply stop offering.

I'm sure we've all heard of a situation where some morally upright gentleman of a guy had a lady always visiting him acting funny for him but the guy was always "controlling" himself until the lady gave up, stopped visiting and somehow ended up getting pregnant for some clown.
What the gentleman did is really not playing hard to get in the dating sense, he just missed opportunities.

Okay let's switch genders for better clarity.

How does a woman play hard to get?

We go back to the foundation of male/female dynamics: Men love sex, Women love money. Men want sex, Women want money.

A woman then plays hard to get by being stingy with SEX. Cause sex is what men want.
While a man plays hard to get by being stingy with LOVE aka commitment, cause that's what women want.

A man doesn't play hard to get by refusing sex just as a woman doesn't play hard to get by refusing love/commitment/money. A man takes the sex but refuses to give the woman that one thing she wants (love/commitment/money) -that's him playing hard to get. Because until a man is in love or committed the woman hasn't actually got him.

Same way,,, a woman takes the love, commitment and money that's offered to her but denies men that one thing they all want: sex. Cause until a woman has given a man sex, the man hasn't actually got anything worthwhile from the woman. He hasn't yet "got" the woman.
The moment of truth for women is when a man finally commits. And the moment of truth for men is when a woman finally gives sex.

If you're a woman it doesn't matter if Davido or Chris Brown wants to sleep with you. What matters is Do they want to commit?Do they want to marry you? That's the question cause that's what really determines your worth IN THEIR EYES. Being good enough for sex is inferior. Being good enough to committment is superior. Its when a man commits that you have got got him.

That's why when a woman cheats a man's first question is "Did you sleep with him?" Cause for men there's nothing serious until sex happens.
And when a man cheats women's first question is "Do you love her?" Cause women understands that men will fucc anything, its when a man commits that things become serious.

Men and women are looking at sex and love from opposing sides, so what they value, what they see as valuable, is also opposed.

When a girl tells her friends "Moses loves me!" What do the friends ask? They ask, "What has he done for you?!"
Meanwhile, if a guy tells his friends, "Dorothy loves me!" They're going to ask "Did she let you smash?"

Which is to say, A woman can't say "Moses loves me cause he had sex with me". Not really, cause sex is not something men control. Just as a man can't say,"Dorothy loves me cause she bought me this and that". Cause a womans commitment is worthless. As long as he hasn't smashed Dorothy, his friends can't really be convinced Dorothy loves him. Cause the only thing of value Dorothy has is the pucc. Until she puts that on the table, she's holding back.

All this is to illustrate both men and women understand the "moment of Truth" concerning each gender. A woman can't use commitment to show a guy she loves him, just as much as a man can't use sex to show a woman he loves her. Women express love by sex, men express love by commitment. Hence that woman who's hard to fucc is the woman everyone fights for cause she has value.Just like that man who's hard to commit is the man everyone fights for cause he has value.
Which brings us full circle back to the virgin and the Bad boy as the most valuable in the dating field.

1 Like

Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2022
they're fighting for their interests. For to acknowledge the red pill will mean they must stop being hoes, in other words they must say NO to casual sex with multiple men. Thats a tall order. Women love sex.
What men must do is we must double our efforts to make sure none of our gender is exploited. This is the very meaning of the gender war.

Dealing with hoes is not wrong but committing to hoes is wrong. You can't be paying top dollar for something trashy jerks have been getting for free for a decade.If only the average man can see the shenanigans the average girl gets up to between the ages of 17 and 27ish, guys wouldn't be too quick to dismiss our message of being selective.
Anyone who has gone to college or university knows what girls get up to while their male coursemates are struggling to get even a proper GF.Virgins are always going to be attached to their first. It comes with the territory.

A trend I'm seeing on this thread is if a girl is willing and ready for sex guys will go round and round in circles and give every excuse not to fucc, but if a girl is not interested that's when guys are keen to fucc. It needs to stop. Guys don't play hard to get by passing on sex, it can be a personal choice or to do with standards on the Guy's part, but it doesn't translate as the guy being valuable in the girl's mind. From where the girl's standing the guy is just missing god given chances. If pussy is on the table, take it. But give nothing back. That's how as a guy you create value within yourself. Because now the girl is chasing to equal the score. She just gave the pussy she now needs to get something in return. And she'll keep chasing as long as you don't give anything back. And as long as you're not giving her anything back (love, commitment) she sees you as valuable and hard to get.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2022
To anyone who's still struggling to understand what a SHÏT TEST is,,,, it's basically not taking shiit from your GF or wife and holding her as accountable as you would anyone else, this will anger your woman at that moment but as the days go by when she processes the event over and over in her mind her confidence and trust in you will increase because her mind then tells her "if this dude can be tough on me, the woman she loves, then everybody else will see flames if they try to cross him!".

She predicts how you'll handle OTHER PEOPLE by how you handle HER. The more uncompromising you're with her the more she knows you'll be uncompromising with other people. And this fosters trust and security on her side because she knows she can rely on you to keep her safe.

So you risk angering your woman in the short term and reap the rewards in the long term. While most guys do the opposite. Most guys don't dare stand up to their woman and will do anything to keep the peace but then get frustrated when, in the long term, the quality of their relationship deteriorates as the woman thinks the issues over and loses respect for them.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Remember what we've been saying for the longest time, the difference between you and a player is that you have already been in love before, and from a woman's point of view, you're no longer a virgin hence your love is no longer strong and pure since another woman has had it before.

The only way to reset your heart is to be a "born again virgin" romantically speaking by going "celibate" as far as love and emotions is concerned by turning your heart ice cold and be so cold hearted you finally forget what love is like, then women will compete to be your first love all over again.

The way women manage their pussy, is how you manage your heart.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Better be a rich simp than a broke red piller. That's just the truth.

The problem with SIMPs and Betas is they wanna use MONEY for sexual attraction when they must use THE BODY. It's why broke gym rats end up giving simps stiff competition among women. Now a gym rat with money or a rich man with a gym rat's body = UNSTOPPABLE. Because he's the total package of body and resources. The ultimate female fantasy. A rich man who can screw like a broke man is a gift from the gods. That type of man IS VERY RARE that's why women typically have to implement "Alpha Fuccs Beta Bucks" which is a survival strategy but not an ideal setup. Women are forced to deal with 2 men (one for money, one for sex), when it would be so much better and satisfying to find 1 man who has both good money and good dick. But good money and good dick are a very tall order for men to accomplish. So men choose the easier option: get money and be the money man. While broke guys by default choose to perfect their sex game, cause having no money to impress with, they utilize their dick (hence broke men always fucc better than rich men),, but here's the thing, a rich man who can fucc better than a broke man will have women killing each other over him. Literally. As in murder. This Alpha Fuccs Who Has Beta Bucks is the stuff of women's romance novels. He's the ultimate fantasy they masturbate to. An example is Christian Grey from [i] 50 Shades Of Gray. [/b].

Now if you want to climb the sexual pyramid as a red piller and enjoy more pussy, Hustle hard and get that money, but use it ON YOURSELF TO GET THE BEST BODY (simps hustle hard then spend that money on a particular woman to get her - which is why they are Beta) but a red piller spends on himself so he becomes sexy and attracts women without having to spend on them because HE TURNS WOMEN ON AND MAKES THEIR PUSSY WET. He uses lust and desire.

Remember guys, if you spend $1 000 to get a girl, you have spent $1 000 on 1 girl and even if you get that girl when you want another girl YOU'LL HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER $1 000 ALL OVER AGAIN ON THIS NEW GIRL TO GET HER. Which is Beta. Not to mention costly. But the red pill alpha formula is opposite : you take that $1 000 and spend it on YOU (gym membership, spa visits, face creams, good diet, supplements, new fresh clothes, dental work, hair treatments and even cosmetic surgery if you have some facial issue that needs fixing) after you've improved yourself girls will be attracted. So a $1 000 spent on yourself brings more women than a $1 000 spent on 1 girl. That's how you use money to get women.

A beta walks around chasing women that turn him on.
An alpha walks around turning women on, getting them to chase. If you have such a body that a woman can pay you for sex, then you've reached the pinnacle.

Do you need money to be red pill? No.
Does money improve your red pill experience? Yes.

Alpha Fuccs Beta Bucks: It is it possible for a Beta to be an Alpha? Yes.

How? By becoming SEXY.

How does a man become sexy? Easy,, just get some money, find a fashionable lady you can confide in, who can be brutally honest with you and hire her for a small project. Tell her you'll pay her to make you hot. Let her choose the haircut for you, let her choose the clothes for you, let her get you the creams, lotions and scents. Say to her "what will you change about me lookswise if I was your man". Let her do you a makeover. I promise the results will blow you away. Anyone with a sister has had instances when she offered advice and it worked out. Same thing here. But more thorough...

A woman who understands fashion and style will even recommend the cologne that suits your personality.

Also every guy must have full body mirror that you can stand infront of and see what you really look like with various clothing items on.
And make it a habit to record yourself walking so you learn to perfect your walk.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2022
the moment you become needy is when you stop exercising your own options. You're 100% correct. The solution to most girl problems is simply to get another girl, girl 1 will act right when she sees you can do without her.

I don't know how much guys need to be told YOU DON'T GET A GIRL BY PROVING TO HER THAT SHE'S YOUR ONE AND ONLY,, that's just projecting. You're taking what works on you as a man and applying it to women thinking it will have the same effect. It doesn't. To women her being your one And only tells her YOU'RE DESPERATE AND CANT GET GIRLS, YOU JUST GOT LUCKY WITH HER, and that thought kills attraction cause now she's asking herself what the hell she's doing with a guy no woman wants.

Even if you want to settle down with one woman, you have to be dealing with MANY WOMEN cause women determine your SMV (sexual market value). The more women who want you, regardless you're sleeping with them or not, the higher your sexual value is. And the harder your wife or GF will simp for you. Money DOES NOT determine your SMV it determines your NET WORTH and your net worth is not the same as your SMV. That's why there are rich nerds who can't make a single pussy wet. Your SMV is determined by the amount of ladies that wanna fucc you. It's about sex. Hence SEXUAL market value.
Nice one man.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2022
women END at the wall because their value declines as time goes on, no matter how careful they are and how much they do things by the book...

Men, on the other hand, START at the wall: a broke 17 year old boy who girls can't even look at who goes from January to December without so much as a GF, has already hit the wall. At that age most guys are at their worst lookswise, they're dirty and unsightly and very socially awkward.
Then as the boy grows up, he accomplishes and wins throughout his 20s, and gradually approaches his prime that is the 30s. He gets cleaner and cleaner, fresher and fresher and starts to look good with his beard growing fully. By 35 he's at the best he can be, having his stuff in order and fully mature. While for women the sun is setting and the gloom descending. For the first time women experience the utter loneliness and invisibility that teenage boys endured. While men are just beginning to enjoy unlimited female attention since by 35 most men have made it careerwise and in life,
It is now that women wanna pressure men to get married and settle. Women are always surprised that 40 year old men are very reluctant to marry cause from a woman's point of view there's no time to play anymore,, but see for a 40 year old man, the fun is just starting!! He's just getting to enjoy life. Why settle?
The same reason a 20 year old lady don't want marriage (cause she has so many options and she's having her fun), is the same reason a 40 year old man isn't in a hurry to settle... For the first time he's flooded with options and is having his fun.a woman at her prime 19-25 doesn't want to marry, she wanna have her fun and enjoy her options,, but a 35 year old man at his prime everyone wants him to settle down and ignore his options, threatening him with "you're old have kids now". It's just a manipulation. That's why in my view a man is better off having one or two babymamas in his youth so you have your kids early and don't succumb to the first woman who wanna give you kids when you're 35. This is just my opinion though.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2022
it's so easy for Christianity to be weaponized against men and add to the fact that character can be faked its not hard to see how brothers get duped

With that being said, this is a fertile avenue for financial exploitation. If any guy want to make money from all this dating and relationship stuff, that's the target market. Personally I wouldn't discourage a red piller from writing books and holding seminars on how retired hoes can bag a husband. Sell them hoes dreams and make money. Like Derrick Jaxn and all those guys red pillers love to clown as simps. You'll make good money. The market is there. That's why all these churches are popping up. But you have to be a cute guy to properly pull it off, these women have to dream of fuccing you as they listen to you.

Luke 16:8 in the Bible clearly tells us that we shouldn't take religion into every other aspects of our lives.

A man's wife cheats on him and pastors start preaching to him about forgive and forget, blaming women's promiscuity on the devil.

A hoe is tired and wants to retire and she is automatically made a beacon of hope in our churches, old things have passed away... Then a brethren sweeps her off her feet.

I am a Christian but dealing with women is one aspect I know that if I bring religion into it, I will fail woefully... So I don't.

Some of the greatest simps in the world can be found in churches.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2022
This is what happened back in the day in my very own church that clarified the "Nice Guy like Bad Girls/The Good Girl like Bad Boys" thing for me.

So around the time of finishing my secondary schooling back in Zimbabwe, one guy in our clique was a dedicated Christian belonging to a certain denomination and it so happened that we all ended up joining that denomination. Till date I'm with the denomination. It's one of the very conservative churches.

So there was this chick in our hood, a hot thick delicious yellowbone whose young sister was a member of our church. But this thick mami was not a Christian and ran with local thugs who were definitely using her as a sperm dish. As time went on and she neared 30 suddenly she did a 180° turn, dropped the wwhoring and joined our church (because young sis was already there) getting baptized in record time! Then swiftly, in the space of a few months, some brother snapped her up and cuffed, giving her a respectable white wedding!!. I was dumbfounded!! True, the lady was fireeee, but c'mon! Girl's history was too much. I remember saying too myself "what about the long time female members who have been overlooked, how does this make them feel. Don't they feel betrayed?"

Funny thing,, barely a few months later, the hottest girl in church, a petite hun with a golden voice who every brother wanted, suddenly turned up pregnant! What? And that wasn't the worst part. Turns out the dude who impregnated her was some heathen thug who never set foot in church! We were stunned. And for her part, the girl quickly migrated to South Africa to escape the shame.

Those two events, happening so closely, gave me much food for thought for years and helped define the game for me: good men are turned on by hoes, and good girls are equally turned on by thugs. Good girls and Good men don't mix - Cause they're both boring and would bore each other to death. Hoes and thugs don't mix - two fast people will soon burn each other out. If a guy is good, he's looking for a hoe for excitement and to bring out his dark side through her and live out his dirty fantasies via her [while the bad girl is with the good guy for some calm and peace]. If a guy is bad, he's looking for good girl to bring out his bright side through her and for her to bring some calm to his life [while the good girl is with the bad man for the excitement and energy] Good Men are captain save a hoe, just like Good Girls themselves are captain save a hoe. Good men want to save, Bad Men want to be saved. Good girls want to save, bad girls want to be saved.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2022
WHAT IS A ŠHİŤ TEST?

A woman testing you to see if you deserve her continued loyalty, submission and allegiance. These tests never end. She'll test and re-test all the days of her life.

Why does a woman shiit test her man?

A woman needs to challenge your authority and position as way to gauge and estimate your power to stand up and speak for yourself. She'll put you under pressure to better understand your responses. How you react and deal with her attacks and challenges gives her an accurate estimation of how you'll react and deal with the world's attacks and challenges. Her reasoning behind testing you is IF YOU CAN'T STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AGAINST HER ATTACKS, HOW WILL YOU STAND UP FOR HER WHEN THE WORLD ATTACKS HER. If a soft weak female about the age of your young sister makes you sweat and lose it, how much more will the big bad world make you sweat! Can she trust you? Is she even safe with you?
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2022
Years ago, I had this girl that fell hard for me who I used to spend a lot of time playing with her titties cause they were the perfect size and hard & firm the way I liked. She didn't even need a bra. But she badly wanted sex. Which I never gave her cause I cared about her and also I was a virgin and didn't want to try anything, (What if I failed to perform and embarrassed myself),, so I stayed just romancing her.... Until she went away for some months, and when she came back, sure we reconnected and spent time together - but guess what? Those firm titties I liked? .... Gone! She now wore a bra! when she took it off the titties drooped to the floor. Where ever it was that she went to, she had met real ones without mercy and consideration who had ravaged her body without a second thought. Slow, inexperienced and caring me was left to deal with the left overs... Never again will I make that mistake.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2022
true,,, fucc these hoes but love none of them!!
I don't know why guys think playing hard to get sexually increases attraction. A man is not "cheap" or "easy" for smashing a woman ASAP. That's a quality of the feminine. Cause the feminine controls sex. So restricting sex makes a woman valuable.

The masculine, in turn, controls COMMITMENT.

Meaning a guy plays hard to get by fuccing a woman BUT REFUSING TO COMMIT. That's the way of the masculine. A man's commitment is gold. Just like woman's puccy is gold. And For gold to retain its value it must be rare. The woman must close her legs, and the man must close his heart. Meaning a woman can commit to 20 men and love them all - but as long as SHE'S NOT SLEEPING with any of them, she's Valuable. And a man can sleep with 20 women - but as long as HE DOESN'T LOVE any of them, he's valuable. A man's body count is romantic, while a woman's body count is sexual. a female hoe gives puccy freely and has a ran through damaged body, while the male hoe gives HIS HEART freely and is emotionally damaged. The most valuable man is that man who has never fallen in love but is always screwing women. That's the male equivalent of a virgin. Every woman wants to be the one to make the Player change his player ways and settle down, to make him fall in love for the first time,, That's the equivalent of him losing his virginity. It's very significant because MEN DON'T FORGET THEIR FIRST LOVE just like women don't forget their first sex.

Really speaking, a man's pussy is his heart. Keep it closed. Stay taliban. Stay cold. Keep that body count low. But make sure you're bedding these hoes.

To add to this playing hard to get thing: A real female player is that woman getting men's love, commitment and resources WITHOUT giving any sex: The virgin.
And a real male player is that man getting non stop puccy from different women WITHOUT giving any love. The player.

Why is a hard to fucc woman valuable? Because her man can trust her not to cheat regardless of what she's offered and so the man's offspring are guaranteed his.

Why is a hard to commit man valuable to women? Because his wife can trust him not to run off with just any woman who offers him puccy. All it takes to steal many husbands is just to give him puccy and boom he's gone! The value of a Player is that he can separate sex and emotions so as a husband if he cheats it won't be the end of the family cause he's coming back home after the sex no matter how good it is. A Player can't be stolen by puccy. Unlike the average guy who starts doubting his love for his wife if another woman sex him real good. That's why women want to date the Player and speak of him the same fond way men speak of virgins.

A woman whose puccy can't be bought has the same value as a man whose heart can't be bought.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2022
if a girl sees you and likes you and you allow her to love you, it's the experience of a lifetime. Just 1 girl a year who chooses you will give you a far sweeter experience than 10 you yourself choose.

I have had my cold approach moments and gotten good chicks through it, but my major defining relationships with women have been of a Chosen nature.

When I began secondary school, my best friend at that time had a really cute sister who attended an all girls secondary school and she had the habit of bringing her friends and introducing them to her brother (my friend). When my friend first told me this I had never had a Gf before and I was still trying to make sense of a lot of things. But the moment I heard of the concept of introductions through a third party I just knew this was my kind of shiit. Low efforts high yields. So, some time later another friend of mine had a GF and I said to this girl "hey introduce me to your friend!". Guess what? A few days later she brought her friend and I had my very first GF!!i met her once for the first time and by the third meeting we did a lot of stuff we almost fucced. I was instantly sold on introductions.

After secondary school having had a number of girls both Chosen and Choosing this chick brought herself to me who I did not even like or love, but she liked me, she liked me enough to sleep with me - and I lost my virginity.

A few years after, when I entered adult life, this young lady brought herself to me, we started a relationship and she gave me a baby.

So,, my very first GF, my very first puccy and my very first babymama all were ladies I DID NOT CHOOSE. It has never been a big deal for me to be with a girl I don't like or love. It seems normal. If she likes me and she's cute enough I'm game. Who doesn't want a free GF?!
It's why I have mostly been in the driver's seat in most of my Relationships and have had the clarity of mind to understand the dynamics at play cause for the most part I'm not emotionally invested.
Presently I'm at a point where I don't take a relationship serious if I'm with a girl I like, cause I know the feeling is not mutual and I've not installed myself in the girl's heart and soul. She has to like me first for me to see any future in the relationship.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2022
every man must have standards and a code he lives by. That's how you foster respect for self which in turn inspires women to respect you. Women are drawn to a man who deals with many females but if those females are trash no woman will want you because you don't have quality control. Quality control can mean the difference between life & death and between jail & freedom. Trashy females are the ones most likely to give you disease, and also the ones most likely to get you in trouble with the law. Stay away. As a rule of thumb mess only with females who have something to lose. Those are the ones who insist on healthy practices and will rarely backstab you. It be those girls that no longer care about their life who are the easiest to fucc but will land you in the biggest troubles - after all, Your future is destroyed by those without a future.

Personally one of my foremost standards is that I'll not fucc a prostitute, no matter how pretty and how cheap. Some standards are: there are certain South African tribes I'll never touch with a 5M pole, sexual acts like bondage and bdsm I will never do, no matter how willing the woman is, shiit like this can be easily used against you in a court of law when things turn sour, and any female who was once raped or whose female relative got raped I NEVER associate with. These are just a few.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2022
On Maintaining Frame....

Any understanding of how to maintain frame begins with understand this phrase:
WOMEN MAKE RULES FOR BETAS AND BREAK THEM FOR ALPHAS

This explains how frames work.

"frame" is reality. And "maintaining frame" simply means being in charge of your reality, your world, as in, it's your rules and your programme. You will is done.

Now, women make rules for Betas and break them for Alphas:

Every human being has his or her own frame. Men and women have their own frame. And generally 80% of the Male population (the Beta majority) by default break frame when they deal with women,, as in they leave their own frame and enter a woman's frame, as in they abandon their own dominance of their reality and break their own rules to satisfy/align with/live by, the woman's rules - which is her frame.

This is why, by default, women have control in conventional relationships and hold all the power. It's because women have maintained frame. And men have broken frame.

But, Women break rules for the alpha.....

If a woman perceives you to be Alpha, she's more than willing to "break frame" for you and enter your frame. This is the "women break rules for the alpha" part.

When you're a weak man, women enjoy controlling you, that is they pull you into their frame and you become a puppet on strings, doing their bidding (women make rules for Betas) saying lame stuff like "happy wife happy life"

But when you're strong, women WANT and are WILLING to hand over control and rest in their femininity with the full confidence that they're safe with you, that you know what you're doing and you're able to lead, protect etc (women break rules for alphas).

A weak man awakens a woman's masculinity. And gets pulled into her frame.

A strong man awakens a woman's femininity. And inspires her to break frame for him.

Whatever state you're in, a woman will automatically become the opposite of it, because male/female interactions are by nature based on contrasts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2022
It has already been established in the red pill that women are willing to share a high value man, that most women would rather share a valuable enough man than have one low-value man to themselves.

Hypergamy and Polygamy are actually complimentary and neatly dovetail each other, satisfying both male and female imperatives simultaneously. Monogamy as a form of Mating Strategy is actually a Beta male invention. Monogamy satisfies the feminine in that all of a man's resources a woman has total access to them. But it's about the resources. Not the set up. If a woman can get MORE resources from a man being his 5th wife, guess what? SHe'll leave that monogamous relationship and go join the polygamous ones.

If a president of a country has 3 wives, he'll feel like a king indeed in his home (male imperative satisfied) and his wives will also feel their hypergamy has been realized in that they each have an access to the high value man. The Female doesn't have a total aversion to sharing its the Male - for obvious reasons: cuckoldry.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Alpha Beta
Alpha Fuccs, Beta Bucks

As we have explained before and will continue to do so, The Alpha of the redpill has nothing to do with leadership, being an outstanding member of the community or being a pillar of society - that's not the redpill Alpha.

The original meaning of Alpha in the Greek alphabet is "first", or "primary", or "principal" (most significant) occurrence or status of a thing. see the 1st picture below.

In relationships and male/female dynamics, "alphas" then are those men that women choose FIRST, the guys that ladies go to FIRST, the males that females deal with FIRST before everyone else have their turn.

Now who are these men that women deal with first, who women give first preference?
Easy!
Look at the 2nd picture below and read the words "the more you delay to marry us the more they eat us"
Who are THEY who get to eat before women get married?
Well it's the same ones the woman in the 3rd picture is talking about: "I fucced everybody I wanted to fucc. Time to get married now".
Who is EVERYBODY that this woman WANTED TO FUCC? And who are THEY who eat women the longer men delay to marry women?

It's the alphas. The men who get to fucc the puccy first before the others are given a chance to put a ring on it.

Now which class of men in society do we all know of that is always fuccing women but never marries them? Well strictly speaking there are TWO CLASSES who get that privilege: (1) the Bad Boys, Thugs, Players & their ilk, and (2) the rich men.

(with the rich men a lot has to be clarified but I'll do so another time)

The rich men are not especially good at sex but get puccy thrown at them because they've money, while the bad boys, Thugs etc, don't have money but get puccy thrown at them because they can lay the pipe. So a woman looking for fun, especially in her younger years who doesn't want anything serious deals either with rich men or with players and Thugs. Hence the rich man in his mansion and the thug on the street FUCC THE SAME WOMEN. Difference being that women deal with the rich man publicly but deal with the thug player usually secretly.
Now this 20% of men that women fornicate with goes by different names. It used to be called the Ćöćk Ćäröuśėl. Nowadays it's called the Hoe Phase or more commonly "The Streets". Hence we say of a hoe "she belongs to the streets". The streets ARE the alpha Fuccs. That's where women have the most fun. It's every guy's worst nightmare. Because not every guy is invited. Which is why men shame women for it, cause it's to discourage the Alpha Fuccs of women's lives.

Now the rich man and the thug player are the top 20% of men (collectively called The Streets) who are the cream of society (as far as sex is concerned) who all women give unlimited sex to, while the rest of the Male population, the other 80%, aka the Betas, will get their chance of (almost) unlimited sex inside marriage.

By now it must be clear that women very much want to enjoy dick first before settling down in marriage. The men the women sleep with before marriage are their first and primary choice. Their favorites. IF WOMEN DIDN'T HAVE TO MARRY, THEY WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO DEAL WITH BETAS.. In other words, IF WOMEN DIDN'T NEED MONEY THEY'D HAVE NO REASON TO DEAL WITH 80% OF MEN. It's for this reason why many men are forcing marriage down women's throats. The reason many men want marriage to matter, because it's the only way they'll get a woman to give them unlimited sex.

A woman who doesn't wish to marry renders Betas powerless. They have zero chances with her. Because what they hope to give her in exchange for sex (lifelong commitment, lifelong financial support) the woman doesn't want. So the Beta, in his infinite wisdom, wants women's opportunities, such as education and employment, to be severely limited so women are kept at a disadvantage which then gives the Betas a chance to get the women. It's why Betas populate religions and other moral movements which promotes monogamy and marriage. Now this is not me taking a swipe at religion.
Anywho If there's one thing to realize, it's this:
The Streets = the Alpha Fuccs. Because that's where women go to first, or where they end up again after failed relationships and marriages.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2022
One of the biggest problems today is that men have adopted the feminine dating strategy.

A broke man gets married and years later becomes rich then he proceeds to divorce his wife to get a better one. That's hypergamy. It's only meant for women. Men are meant for the opposite.

Women are hypergamous, men are polygamous.

The feminine is hypergamous and is always looking for the best man it can realistically get,,, but the masculine doesn't have to follow that blueprint. The masculine is Polygamous. It's always looking for new women to add to its collection. That's the ancient blueprint that men have allowed themselves to forget.

If you're broke and you've a girl, and perchance you start making money don't drop the girl, just add another girl. Now you have two. Male imperative realized.

Question:
What is better - 2 broke girlfriends or 1 top class babe?

Let me tell a story:
Years back I had this very good friend of mine who was younger than and had less money than me. In terms of life experiences this guy looked up to me but I'll be the first to admit that in sex and relationships it was the other way around - he was light years ahead. He was simply better than me when it came to girls.

So, one night we went to chill at his flat, the one he shared with his girlfriend, the girlfriend I knew. Later on in the evening he asked me accompany him to another flat a few blocks away. We got there and there was a girl there.. A pregnant girl. He introduced us. Turns out the girl WAS HIS SECOND GIRLFRIEND. And it turns out the two girlfriends KNEW ABOUT EACH OTHER!! What?! Dude had two homes!!.

Now, the two girls were less prettier than my girl of the time,,, but when I got back at my place I was so conflicted. Yeah my girl was alright compared to those two girls, BUT STILL IT WAS ONE PUCCY,, that dude had two less pretty girls, BUT IT WAS TWO PUCCIES.

Between me and guy who had it better?

Is 1 pretty girl better than 2 average girls?

QUALITY VS QUANTITY.

Personally I'm leaning at QUANTITY. Not to say I want ugly girls but to me 2 average girls are better than 1 beautiful girl.
Re: Top Archived Redpill Advice by RedpillAdviser: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2022
In every relationship one person is in LOVE and one person is in POWER.

The one in LOVE gets the opportunity to date the fantasy and has butterflies in the stomach and lives in a dream world of rainbows and roses. Love here is a feeling. And the things of duty are done out of love.

The one in POWER doesn't get the fantasy, has no butterflies in the stomach and doesn't live in any dream world. Love here is mental. And the things of love are done out of duty.

The one in LOVE sacrifices, compromises, begs and forgives quickly to save the relationship and keep it going cause the relationship is important and valuable to self. The burden to keep the relationship alive is on these shoulders. This leaves this one with practically zero power in the relationship. 80% of men live here and only 20% of women do.

On the other hand, The one in POWER is careless, callous, self-serving, mindless, demanding and quick to call it quits because the relationship is not that important and has little value to self. This is where power in a relationship lies. This power translates to being easily forgiven, having things done your way most of the times, being treated best, your complaints dealt with expeditiously and your wishes being the other person's command. 80% of women live here and only 20% of men do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sextape Of Student Surfaces / Hot Teacher Gets Titty bleeped After Class / At What Age Did You Get Deflowered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 272
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.