Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? (947 Views)

At What Age Were You Deflowered? / The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Michelle70(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
For me it was around 6yrs o
The girl was 8yrs.

Na one anty tell us to do am, i could remember i didnt feel a single thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by JASONjnr(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
For me it was around 6yrs o
The girl was 8yrs.

Na one anty tell us to do am, i could remember i didnt feel a single thing

That early?

I can imagine the trail of thrust that you've been enjoying since when you got exposed to this....
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Michelle70(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
JASONjnr:

That early?

I can imagine the trail of thrust that you've been enjoying since when you got exposed to this....

unfortunately for me, i am a demisexual so my body count is extremely lower than u could guess
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Onucs(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
At 4 or 5 there about

Ada na bad girl from the onset grin
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Michelle70(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Onucs:
At 4 or 5 there about

Ada na bad girl from the onset grin
how ur dick take stand?
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Onucs(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
how ur dick take stand?

Hmmm.. sips wine

All I can say is, moma caught us in the act while she was riding, damn!
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by JASONjnr(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
unfortunately for me, i am a demisexual so my body count is extremely lower than u could guess

Oh...k

Have you been seeing the anty that gave you those early stage orgasm?
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Michelle70(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
JASONjnr:

Oh...k

Have you been seeing the anty that gave you those early stage orgasm?
ya, i do see her whenever i go to the village.

We talk like friends and dazzol, i know she will not forget about it lolz
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
At 80yrs. See mumu question.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by JASONjnr(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
ya, i do see her whenever i go to the village.

We talk like friends and dazzol, i know she will not forget about it lolz

Are you hating on her for doing that to you or you're cool with it....And would you be indifferent if it was the male that actually took advantage of you?
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Michelle70(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
if the question was half as numuish as u are, i would have been having seizure

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
if the question was half as numuish as u are, i would have been having seizure
You ll end up having seizure, anuofia.
See his head like a damaged stone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Michelle70(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
JASONjnr:

Are you hating on her for doing that to you or you're cool with it....And would you be indifferent if it was the male that actually took advantage of you?
i am cool with her
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Michelle70(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Michelle70(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

i was drinking water when i saw the picture, the water nearly comout from my nose
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by okunwaye(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kai na one 30 something years old olosho na disvirgin me I been Dey 18 that time cry
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by VeryWickedMan: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
[s]
Sweetplum:
[/s]

Did you molest your 10 yo neighbour's son or not?

Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Ikennaford: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
okunwaye:
Kai na one 30 something years old olosho na disvirgin me I been Dey 18 that time cry
Majority of Nigerian guys na ashawo break them,bur for me,I started at 8 when I enter primary 6,her name is giesel real name , she's my age too,,,i don't know if you on nairaland,I want reconnect with you is me ikenna, check my profile to confirm
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
2 years ago
Re: At What Age Did You Get Deflowered? by reeleriksen(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
I was 7 or 8 then
The girl was 2times my age or even more

She kept inviting me i kept doing and doing till i got ro age 13
I regret not ever saying no to her advances

Married couples should be weary of keeping their kids with teenagers to look after them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Should Bride Price Be Paid On Non-virgins? / Can Women Keep Sexual Secrets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.