Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke (23383 Views)

Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke / Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by zealousayo(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
This man too deh talk jor.. just like portable pro max
Too dey talk as how? He was being interviewed, shouldn't he talk?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Maxymilliano(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2022
sensevote:
lipsrsealed just celebrate your win, forget the past and get to work like Soludo.
He won't be inaugurated untill November

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by funmise007(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Kolapo alimi "The snitch" make dem adeleke sha give am security b4 them Mc go assassinate am now grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Morenikeji090(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2022
Osun will regret

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by sensevote: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:

He won't be inaugurated untill November
Wow, that's a long time from now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Higpast: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Successmind(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Another incoming portable on the beat...

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2022
I said it among all factors that contributed to APC losing osun, Aregbesola factor remain the biggest...
Less than 40k vote difference would have been conjured by him ..
He knows how to play dirty and if you think Aregbesola is a walk over in osun poltics then you knw nothing
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Invest4growth: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Thank you. Time for cheap talk is over. Let see you talk economic transformation, social change and reducing infrastructure deficits among others. Stop pressuring the social media with history. Move forward please. Remember that it is better late than never. Now you have the mandate

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Nostradamu(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Congrats to this fighter.

Politicians all over the world are "almost" the same. What sets them apart is their genuine commitment to helping their people vs robbing them blind.

If I were to score his interview with Seun Okin, he'd be lucky to get 6/10. When the question of security and rebuilding the economy came up, he didn't give concrete steps they would adopt.

Anyways, congrats to him again, and I hope he and his new team in power will not IMPOVERISH Osun people further.
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Jagznation(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Tap mouth
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Ibechris2: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2022
My father used to say...the greatest tragedy armed robbers used to face is in sharing their loots.

They robbed u and couldn't share their loots in peace.

What a tragedy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by asiga(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Talkative/dancing Governor elect.
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Newton2024: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
This man too deh talk jor.. just like portable pro max
Ori e ti gbale. Receive common sense now.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Newton2024: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Ifearnoevil:
This man will end up as the most talkative governor.

And sorry for anybody expecting this man to be different from what he was before becoming governor.
why are you crying?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Newton2024: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2022
“Anytime I saw him (Alimi) in court, because I’m a civilised person, I will go to them and greet them and say ‘how are you doing?’ It was later he apologised and said ‘he was thinking ‘why is Senator Adeleke greeting me? We are trying to mess him up and he is still greeting me’.

“But he later told me that while I was greeting him, I didn’t know that I was giving them poison. They knew that I won the election and they rigged me out and I was still greeting them. I believe that Aregbesola and Oyetola fell out,” Adeleke said, while speaking on Channels Television on Monday night.

When asked what his reaction was when Oyetola and Aregbesola fell out, Adeleke replied: “I said God is good. These (Aregbesola and Oyetola) are the people that colluded that time. They were together. Kolapo Alimi told me the truth that they robbed me.

“Even the president said it when he came over here that they won the election through remote control.”
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Newton2024:
Ori e ti gbale. Receive common sense now.
why are u like this?
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by tibatobi: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Ugaboy:
This is how APC and PDP will fight against each...once Peter Obi triumph over them...it is not about Labor Party is about being ObiDient

Other news

HAPPY 61st BIRTHDAY TO PETER
Igbo keep decieving themselves with obi mandate...that can never see the light of the day....even ojukwu did not get presidency....if u quote me thunder fire you
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by daygee12: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Ugaboy:
This is how APC and PDP will fight against each...once Peter Obi triumph over them...it is not about Labor Party is about being ObiDient

Other news

It's good to give oneself hope
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by princewarri1985: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:
Osun election: Oyetola, Aregbesola fought each other after robbing me – Adeleke

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/19/osun-election-oyetola-aregbesola-fought-each-other-after-robbing-me-adeleke/
enough of the talk! Now shut up and get to work lets see if you could do better than the previous regime. Because you dey fight for govt seat since, you don get am now it's time to work
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Manny21: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2022
Thanks
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Testimony1988(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2022
Lolz.
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Greenlight123:
Apc are supreme court candidates

IMO state
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Minjim: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2022
When he's sworn in hAdeleke should get to work ASAP!
Oyetola didn't lose the election because of poor performance. The electorates vote for very funny reasons.
Oyetola increased the state’s IGR from N10Billion in 2018 to N19.67Bn in 2021 and thus making Osun among the top 16 states with highest IGR.
In terms of fiscal sustainability, Osun was in 32nd position in 2018 out of the 36 states but,as at 2021 it was already in 19th position.

He usually pays civil servants salaries promptly and was able to clear the backlog of the ones owed by Aregbe.

He is just a victim of Buhari' a incompetency and his feud with Aregbe also affected his chances

Always settles party members after election.They are your eyes and ears all over the state. Oyetola failed in that aspect.

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by MT: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2022
If only this man recognises and understands the immense brain cells required to administer a state like Osun with almost zero monthly allocation after the deduction of the State's debt.

It is a matter of a very few months before Osun people realised they have voted wrongly.
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2022
You are above them now
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by jowadij246: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2022
Hdh

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by almarthins(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2022
Ugaboy:

Other news

Peter obi need to be serious. He needs good publicity strategy
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by saintruky(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2022
Ur mouth wan start to run marathon now.. y not stay quiet n savour ur victory

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APDA Registration Fee For New Members / Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried / Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.