Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke (23382 Views)

Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke / Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by mixta140: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2022
I just pity us in the country ... Especially people claiming woke and learned
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Imole de cool
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by zelnababa(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2022
Pootle:
just leave the past...start planning today.
which planning? naija politician re the same.
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by donprinyo(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Bros, for once say sth meaningful nah..
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by 9jaTalks(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by clothingonline(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
I pray you see salary pay and build infrastructure

Sw no get chill for fail govt no excuse
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by magzey: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Let the Osunites pray the aspiring Governor Adeleke perform better than Oyetola .

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by omobonike43s: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
just leave the past...start planning today.just leave the past...start planning today....
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Wwwq: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by swissgoldenpro2: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is true
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Senatorbng(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Oga it's not all about you, it's about Osun people. Stop gloating and start thinking of how you're going to make life better for the people.
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by HRMK: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
FALLACY!ROB YOU OF WHAT?YOUR FAMILY INHERITANCE?SO YOU EXPECTED INEC TO DECLARE YOU WINNER WHEN SIZEABLE NUMBERS OF VOTERS THAT WAS FAR MORE THAN THE GAP BTW YOU TWO WERE DISFRANCHISED?TRASH,BALDERDASH AND ARRANT NONSENSE!KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yes soo. What he said is very true.
Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by diadem10: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Minjim:

When he's sworn in hAdeleke should get to work ASAP!
Oyetola didn't lose the election because of poor performance. The electorates vote for very funny reasons.
Oyetola increased the state’s IGR from N10Billion in 2018 to N19.67Bn in 2021 and thus making Osun among the top 16 states with highest IGR.
In terms of fiscal sustainability, Osun was in 32nd position in 2018 out of the 36 states but,as at 2021 it was already in 19th position.

He usually pays civil servants salaries promptly and was able to clear the backlog of the ones owed by Aregbe.

He is just a victim of Buhari' a incompetency and his feud with Aregbe also affected his chances

Always settles party members after election.They are your eyes and ears all over the state. Oyetola failed in that aspect.

I don't know why Oyetola didn't display all these stat during the debate. He was so weak at the debate that I had even thought he was a weak candidate. He's obviously someone who doesn't talk much. He did a lot for Osun tbh.

Osun lost a gem in Oyetola and miscalculated. I blame Aregbesola because he was the one who made Osun people not to trust Oyetola for second term due to how Aregbesola behaved in his second term.

I wish Oyetola had displayed his stats, especially revenues increase at the debate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat / Ayade, Matawalle And Lawmakers Who May Lose Their Seats Over Defection / My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.