Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men (2801 Views)

I Hate Men / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2020
We don know say you be V. Next.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2020
sparta:
Hi landers
Am an attractive lady of 26 and i get a lot of attention from so called "men". I have equaly been attracted to a couple too. The problem however is that I have never met one who dosent mind waiting till marriage to have sex. They all bolt the moment they know am a v and i aint ready for sex. It really hurts because i used to have a lot of respect for the male folks, most of my friends are even guys. I dont know what to do coz   am not ready to go into a relationship involving sex. Is it a crime to be a v and to want to wait till marriage? Am sincerly asking, Are all guys like that? Am even beginning to get scared, will i ever get a man of my own.
Pls help me, am realy discouraged and getting hateful of men.

Who cares if you hate men, that's your problem
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Humanoid01(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2020
Many people on this thread don't know that it was created in 2007. Lol
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2020
maintain your principle of no sex before marriage, its your side rules, so keep it. as for hating men, please don't as you will need us soon..stop telling everyman you meet or comes your way that you are a virgin wen you aren't ready for sex..and why go deep with men wen you are not ready for marriage or trying to have deep romance with them? well avoid being temptated!
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by oxiide22(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2020
sparta:
Hi landers
Am an attractive lady of 26 and i get a lot of attention from so called "men". I have equaly been attracted to a couple too. The problem however is that I have never met one who dosent mind waiting till marriage to have sex. They all bolt the moment they know am a v and i aint ready for sex. It really hurts because i used to have a lot of respect for the male folks, most of my friends are even guys. I dont know what to do coz   am not ready to go into a relationship involving sex. Is it a crime to be a v and to want to wait till marriage? Am sincerly asking, Are all guys like that? Am even beginning to get scared, will i ever get a man of my own.
get a Muslim boyfriend and thank me later
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by zuby4real10(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Easybela:
Many men are like that, once you agree to date them,you automatically starts playing "wife" role in their lives. I beg you to remain the way you are,don't break your rule because you want to please one unserious guy that will dump you as soon as he get what he wants. Keeping my virginity is the reason I don't have an ex and unnecessary drama that comes with heartbreaks. Am happy the owner came and paid a price for it.

But,there is something I did then that can help you,Never you demand or request any financial help from them,asking for helps,gives room for them to demand sex,I remember returning money and airtime back to my fiancé anytime he "willingly "gifts me one,it doesn't usually go down well with him though but I was determined to achieve my aim. Tell them to keep their money while you keep your body.
this is the best advice and I m very happy that it is coming out from a lady. Madam it is all obvious that you are doing well financially. But how many of these hungry girls are like you when relationship is the only way of survival for them.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by MhizJoyce(f): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2020
sparta:
Hi landers
I have a solution to this. Let's discuss on WhatsApp. Drop ur number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? / We R In Lov Wit Each Oda.bt We Havnt Seen Each Oda.shld I Tel Ha How I Feel? / Find Out What Kind Of Woman Belongs To Men Zodiac Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.