Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! (1101 Views)

Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins / Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill / Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2022
advocatejare:
ok
Yes Chrestian, don’t worry jesus Chrestus is coming soon cheesy

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:

Yes Chrestian, don’t worry jesus Chrestus is coming soon cheesy
ok
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2022
advocatejare:
ok

Yes Yahweh worshipper

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:

Yes Yahweh worshipper
smiley
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2022

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2022

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by KnownUnknown: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So by the time God decided to prove His own mightiness He first allowed the Israelites to go down to Egypt (the world's most powerful nation of that time) and became slaves for 400 years before going there with two feeble octogenarians to release His people without a military force nor destructive weapons as all other nations do fight for themselves.
JEHOVAH challenged all the demons that Egyptians believed (trusted) back then by using plagues significantly exposing the inability of each Egyptian god before destroying their best army in the red sea!

One day I decided to prove my mightiness so I took a page out out the Hebrew god’s playbook.

I found an anthill and set it on fire then yelled at the ants, “Behold, The Lord your God” , then I said “let my favorite ants go”.

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20am On Jul 22, 2022
KnownUnknown:

One day I decided to prove my mightiness so I took a page out out the Hebrew god’s playbook. I found an anthill and set it on fire then yelled at the ants, “Behold, The Lord your God” , then I said “let my favorite ants go”.

Oh is that how you concluded on this? undecided
Well it's not all about mightiness alone you only need to ask:
Why should He prove His mightiness?

Lives of humans are involved but we need to hear him out. According to His defense counsel (Bible) God explained that He never planned suffering, sickness and death as part of the system and that it came up after man decided to become their own Gods {Genesis 2:17; 3:1-5, 19} therefore since it's not what He purposed from the beginning such things must be removed for two reasons:
©To return things back to the original plan.
©To rescue obedient mankind who are aften traumatized by sickness, suffering and death caused by their rebellious parents.

This is not a task that could be carried out simply it must take a long process because mankind need to know the cause of their hopeless condition and decide never to allow such reoccur. So a global educational program must be set up to enlighten humble and obedient ones in order for them to choose between the original plan or be removed once and for all time.
That's why God chose a nation through which He will establish the program to train obedient mankind globally. So don't think God just want to prove His mightiness by killing some and freeing some NO that's just the beginning of a long time proceeding meant to save mankind!

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by tctrills: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2022
advocatejare:
According to Islam’s teachings, Allah’s wish is for humans to commit sin.

Allah was the one that destined Adam to commit the sin of disobedience as Adam was destined by Allah to commit sin 40 years before Adam was even created.

So Allah is actually responsible for introducing sin into the world. Why then did Allah punish Adam for what the same Allah made him do?

Allah so much takes delight in sins that Muhammad told us that if humans refuse to commit sins, Allah will sweep them out of existence and replace them with those that will do his bidding of committing sins:

Clearly these have shown that Allah is not the same as Yahweh who commands his creation to be holy.

When Jesus came to earth, just like Yahweh his Holy father Jesus taught that people should be perfect just like God is, Jesus Christ never encouraged sin.

The only creation that wants you to sin is Satan, and that has always been his mission.

Be vigilant, Allah the sin lover is not Yahweh the holy God.
Who planted the tree of Knowledge in the Garden?
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
tctrills:

Who planted the tree of Knowledge in the Garden?
If I answer you, will you answer my question too?

I’m ready to answer your questions provided that we will be asking each other one after the other. You ask me, I answer you then I ask you and you answer me too.

Deal?
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
advocatejare:

I’m ready to answer your questions provided that we will be asking each other one after the other. You ask me, I answer you then I ask you and you answer me too.

Deal?

Is your god all knowing?
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:

Is your god all knowing?
You have unanswered questions from me, answer them and I will reply you:

1. Do you believe in supernatural or paranormal activities?

2. Were your parents atheists before they gave birth to you an atheist? Or were your generations atheists from the first to now?

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by tctrills: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
advocatejare:

Deal?
No deal, only a rash person would boast about answering questions that he is yet to hear. I never told you that I have answers to every question so why should I make such an unwise deal?

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
tctrills:

No deal, only a rash person would boast about answering questions that he is yet to hear. I never told you that I have answers to every question so why should I make such an unwise deal?
You have been making posts and claiming to be a Christian, why then are you asking me who planted the tree of knowledge in the Bible? Aren’t you a Christian anymore? Even if you are not, does that mean that you have forgotten all the things you read or that your pastors taught you?

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
advocatejare:

You have been making posts and claiming to be a Christian, why then are you asking me who planted the tree of knowledge in the Bible? Aren’t you a Christian anymore? Even if you are not, does that mean that you have forgotten all the things you read or that your pastors taught you?

Remember that group whose teachings are strongly upheld by all members {Jeremiah 31:33} because they're fully convinced that those teaching them are anointed by God. Matthew 24:45
Search and see if anyone as in ANYONE from any religious organization who is confident as JWs to speak boldly about what their leaders taught them! Hebrews 13:7

Only Jesus' real disciples have the same line of thought on what they believe {John 17:22} but as for others they are scattered spiritually speaking {Luke 11:23} so consistency based on what they believe is not there! wink

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
advocatejare:

You have unanswered questions from me, answer them and I will reply you:

2. Were your parents atheists before they gave birth to you an atheist? Or were your generations atheists from the first to now?

You haven’t answered mine too, kindly do
Who created the DEMONS? And hope you know the origin of the word “demon” bwahahahah

Were you born into a theist family, how many deities are in your family??
Are you worshipping the same deities as your forefathers did? Or you’ve replaced it with middle east gods?
Is your Israelite god all knowing?
Why do you love Middle East gods?

Hope you know that eledumare is not same as yahweh and esu is not same as satan cheesy

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:

You haven’t answered mine too, kindly do
Who created the DEMONS? And hope you know the origin of the word “demon” bwahahahah

Are you worshipping the same deities as your forefathers did? Or you’ve replaced it with middle east gods?

Hope you know that eledumare is not same as yahweh and esu is not same as satan cheesy
I gave you the answer to your question but you said it was a “crookanswer”,that was the answer I know.

So if you don’t answer my questions, I won’t answer you anymore. Thanks:

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
advocatejare:

I gave you the answer to your question but you said it was a “crookanswer”,that was the answer I know.

Simple question, who created “Demons” and you are saying another thing.
Who created Demons?
People that give birth to armed robbers are they ALL KNOWING?

Your god initially created angels but he didn’t know they will turn out to be demons, did he also regret creating those angels that turned to demons? What an all knowing Israelite god

And hope you know the origin of the word “demon”

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
advocatejare:

Are parents of armed robbers all knowing?
It seems your god is getting more and more human with limited knowledge about the future no wonder he is always regretting when his plans doesn’t come through just like humans.

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
This allah of a tinz won't kill person sha
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by tctrills: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
advocatejare:

Ok
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2022
grin
ANTIlSLAM:
This allah of a tinz won't kill person sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is "Islam Means Peace" An Irony? Picture Prove / Mohbad The Choir Boy / Friday The 13,why The Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.