Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins (744 Views)

Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! / Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! / Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by advocatejare(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Allah so much desires that human beings should commit sins that he said he would destroy those who don’t commit sin and replace them with those who will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by yuping(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmmm, interesting.
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by advocatejare(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
yuping:
Hmmmm, interesting.
Another evidence that shows that Allah is not the same as Yahweh

2 Likes

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by yuping(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
advocatejare:

Another evidence that shows that Allah is not the same as Yahweh
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by deolurexy1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Islam religion too dey realistic, must have been written by aristocrat horrny men. Imagine expecting 72 virgins for afterlife. So na pussy i go dey use all my enternity dey straff? 8

1 Like

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by sonmvayina(m): 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
I am not a Muslim ...but I understand what the passage is saying. And it is not what you think it is.

2 Likes

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by sonmvayina(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
deolurexy1:
Islam religion too dey realistic, must have been written by aristocrat horrny men. Imagine preparing 72 virgins in afterlife. So na pussy i go dey use all my enternity dey straff? 8
Talkt true...you dey secretly they wish say nah true...
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by advocatejare(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
sonmvayina:
I am not a Muslim ...but I understand what the passage is saying. And it is not what you think it is.

Muslim apologist lying not to be Muslim.

Tell what the hadith mean

2 Likes

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by advocatejare(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
deolurexy1:
Islam religion too dey realistic, must have been written by aristocrat horrny men. Imagine expecting 72 virgins for afterlife. So na pussy i go dey use all my enternity dey straff? 8
That was the fables Muhammad told his fighter’s in order to turn them to zombies and be willing to die for him in battles. After all, what did a desert dweller of that time want if not numerous wives and unlimited sexual intercourse?

Muhammad didn’t have women fighters and that was why there is no provision of reward for Muslim women in the Islamic paradise!

3 Likes

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by sonmvayina(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2021
advocatejare:

I am igbo from delta state...

I don't do religion.

I am a spiritual being just walking a human path.
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

I don't do religion.

When i say "you're insane" you'll start arguing blindly. Please what has the above post got to do with the below question?

advocatejare:

If you know what the hadith means go ahead and speak but if not get the hell out of there! cheesy
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by DeepSight(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2021
advocatejare:
Allah so much desires that human beings should commit sins that he said he would destroy those who don’t commit sin and replace them with those who will.

Do you watch David Wood of Acts 17 Apologetics?

1 Like

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by advocatejare(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

I don't do religion.
How then did you know that the Hadith was misinterpreted?

A spiritual being with affinity and soft spots for Islam abi?

1 Like

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by AntiChristian: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Chai see people wey no sabi plain English! Even grandpa JW join them youth dey do like novice!

The Hadith started with "If", so you should know better!

And mind you only Humans and Jinns do sin, Angels don't commit sin!

And there's no one born of a woman who is free from sin cos sin comes with free will!

2 Likes

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

see people wey no sabi plain English! Even grandpa JW join them youth dey do like novice!

The Hadith started with "If", so you should know better!

And mind you only Humans and Jinns do sin, Angels don't commit sin!

And there's no one born of a woman who is free from sin cos sin comes with free will!

What the God of Qur'an says totally contradicts what the God of the Bible said.
According to the Bible there's nothing called "jins" God only created angels and humans as intelligent beings so comparing what the two Gods said will continue to lead to endless arguments. undecided

1 Like

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by AntiChristian: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What the God of Qur'an says totally contradicts what the God of the Bible said.
According to the Bible there's nothing called "jins" God only created angels and humans as intelligent beings so comparing what the two Gods said will continue to lead to endless arguments. undecided

So why didn't you tell your brother who started the thread this or this is only applicable to me?
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

So why didn't you tell your brother who started the thread this or this is only applicable to me?

Irrespective of what you claim to be you're all my neighbours, none of you is my brother, one can only be my brother in the faith if he is one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
So i'm neutral here! smiley
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by OtemAtum: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
While Jehovah and Allah, the gods of these people are languishing in a spiritual cage, their worshippers are here arguing what they wrote in their outdated books. Hmm cool

2 Likes

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by AntiChristian: 6:22am On Dec 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Irrespective of what you claim to be you're all my neighbours, none of you is my brother, one can only be my brother in the faith if he is one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
So i'm neutral here! smiley

You should tell your neighbor that. Not only me
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42am On Dec 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

You should tell your neighbor that. Not only me
Please try to live by your own principle!

You always say this and i appreciate it:

"Face the message not the messenger"

I don't attack people but the message that's not benefitial, in this case i just want to know the meaning of that Hadith so i'll appreciate if you can expatiate. We are all learning!
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by AntiChristian: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please try to live by your own principle!

You always say this and i appreciate it:

"Face the message not the messenger"

I don't attack people but the message that's not benefitial, in this case i just want to know the meaning of that Hadith so i'll appreciate if you can expatiate. We are all learning!

What does it mean to you?
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

What does it mean to you?

Just another verse in a religious book that needs to be substantiated by those that believe (trust) in the book.
I only concentrate on the Bible and what it says, that's why i always speak in defense of what is written in the Bible! undecided

1 Like

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by sonmvayina(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2021
advocatejare:

How then did you know that the Hadith was misinterpreted?

A spiritual being with affinity and soft spots for Islam abi?

There are some truths in religions.....
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by advocatejare(m): 12:41am On Dec 12, 2021
sonmvayina:

There are some truths in religions.....
How did you know the truth in religions?

1 Like

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by haekymbahd(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2021
why are you people not reasoning abi the Holyspirit only works for the new testament?

You saw if. Is it possible for man not to sin.

What happens to someone who doesn't sin but didn't accept Jesus as lord before dieing?

What happens to a sinner who repents?

Between the 2 who is more righteous in the eyes of your god?

There lies your answer

1 Like

Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2021
haekymbahd:

why are you people not reasoning abi the Holyspirit only works for the new testament?
According to the Bible only the Israelites know the true God, few among them worshiped Him wholeheartedly while many of them declined the offer to be part of God's earthly subjects.
People from different races also tried living by their conscience, they will not do what they knew is wrong towards their fellowman, God's angels are watching such individuals and giving Him a fine report about them so they are to be remembered as UNRIGHTEOUS ones because they only lived by conscience not according to God's laws.
haekymbahd:

You saw if. Is it possible for man not to sin.
It's impossible for imperfect humans but with GOD all things are possible! Matthew 19:26
haekymbahd:

What happens to someone who doesn't sin but didn't accept Jesus as lord before dieing?
All his righteousness are futile because he can only qualify for everlasting life after taking in the accurate knowledge of God through Christ Jesus {John 17:3} so if he rejects Jesus he has rejected everlasting life because that's the one and only person who redeemed us after Adam has sold us into slavery to sin and death {Romans 3:23; 5:12} therefore such a person is doomed! John 3:17
haekymbahd:

What happens to a sinner who repents?
If a sinner repent, turn away from his evil ways and accept Jesus as King he will be forgiven in a large way! Luke 23:39-43
haekymbahd:

Between the 2 who is more righteous in the eyes of your god?
There lies your answer
Through faith in Christ Jesus the believer has conquered sin and death, he will surely be saved in the name of our now reigning King Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen! smiley
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by sonmvayina(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2021
advocatejare:

How did you know the truth in religions?

If it is present in all.....
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by advocatejare(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2021
sonmvayina:

If it is present in all.....
You’re not even sure of yourself.

Be bold, complete your sentence
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by sonmvayina(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
advocatejare:

You’re not even sure of yourself.

Be bold, complete your sentence

You can consider it truth if it occurs in different religions...thats what I mean.

Like the existence of a supreme God and creator in all of religion..
Re: Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins by advocatejare(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
sonmvayina:

You can consider it truth if it occurs in different religions...thats what I mean.

Like the existence of a supreme God and creator in all of religion..
Ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) / I Am The Anti Christ / In Need Of Prayer Contact This No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.