Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu (34122 Views)

Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Goldenkrezi: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Yes.
Most of the Indigenous people of the SW are Muslims. Even a lot of the SW Christians were previously Muslims or born into Muslim families.

Mumu talk from a mischievous urchin

Btw, common sense is not common

7 Likes

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu si ma lule lekan si

5 Likes

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Tonitoniton(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
I wish yoruba Christian's would make them eat their words.

5 Likes

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by CSTRR: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
When politicians start talking like this, you already know they are out to serve some narrow interests.

Peter obi talks about what Unites us, tinubu focuses on what divides us and hopes to be on the side of the majority divide to ride his way to unpopular power.

1 Like

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by princepeter566: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
And only one Muslim governor?
That one too just lost his rel ection.
Now we have all governors as Christian
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Omoslim26: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu should stop answering these people jare... You have the right to pick who represents your interest

1: Sowore is AAC candidate and a Traditional worshiper

2: Obi is in LP and a Roman Catholic

3: Atiku is in PDP and he is a Muslim

Loll you can't even hide your fears grin grin
Did the DG mention Peter Obi?? grin grin
Fear of the known dey torment you grin

1 Like

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by CSTRR: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yoruba lokan has now changed to Muslim lokan.

What a con man.

2 Likes

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by 07kjb: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
I'm surprised that all this big pastors in the south west are silent on this issue,

4 Likes

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Livingstone124: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
another1:
Hmm
And your aim of Muslim Muslim ticket is to make it 100% abi
haha! My dear ask that deluded man

1 Like

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Thorondor: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Let’s settle this once and for all by having a column for religion in the next census
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by virginchaser(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ehn! For your mouth?

1 Like

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Moh247: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

Loll you can't even hide your fears grin grin
Did the DG mention Peter Obi?? grin grin
Fear of the known dey torment you grin

Did I also mention Obi?!

Read what I wrote again

"Tinubu should stop answering this people " so what brought irrelivant Obi into the this people
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Amah70: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
As Tinubu converted most of the SW to Islam since 1990 when he took over the politics of SW region.

Next is SW region doing like NW and NE regions in adopting Islamic sharia criminal justice system.

Sharia criminal justice system includes, stoning women to death for adultery, stoning blasphemers to death, cutting out the hands of thieves.
Military dictators who supervised Nigeria's Constitution refused to include Sharia criminal justice system in the Constitution because they knew the catastrophe it can cause in Nigeria of plural religious faiths.

But 99% of the Yoruba will not touch Sharia criminal justice system, even with a long pole.

Boko Haram is fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Boko Haram quickly emerged after the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Angelfrost(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
As if the votes of every Yoruba Muslim and average Northeners are already in the bag...!

Imagine campaigning with such mindset and direction!

These people are clearly unserious.

1 Like

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by FreeStuffsNG: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Armstrong34:
....I am praying for them to keep underestimating the true population and voting strength of yoruba christians ..................2023 General election is gonna be a shocking experience to the whole federation as a whole......

It will be like a frog chilling and relaxing in a pot filled with cold water on Fire
You obviously don't know that he has the real data and the realities on ground that religion does not affect voting pattern in SW wink
Osun is predominantly muslim but voted a Christian-Christian against a sitting Muslim Governor. Just think about that.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by PointZerom: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu should stop answering these people jare... You have the right to pick who represents your interest

1: Sowore is AAC candidate and a Traditional worshiper

2: Obi is in LP and a Roman Catholic

3: Atiku is in PDP and he is a Muslim

Only Ibos and Fulani take Religion in an extreme way

*A Yoruba man has enough Muslims and Christian family
*Kanuris have many Christians in North East same as Muslim
*Many Indegeneous Hausas are Christian and they cohabitate with Muslim around middle belt

2015......I gave my right to Osibanjo because Muslim Muslim ticket is a taboo.

2023..... Muslim Muslim ticket is a goal.

2 Likes

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Thegoodone13(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
God
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Mare12345: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
I laugh...with the coming of Gov Adeleke of Osun, how many muslim governors are in the SW?

2 Likes

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Omoslim26: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

Did I also mention Obi?!

Read what I wrote again

"Tinubu should stop answering this people " so what brought irrelivant Obi into the this people

Typical hypocrite with zero shamelessness
Your meme betrays you grin
Don't quote me again, enough of your hypocrisy for the day grin
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by seunjungle1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
I'm a hard follower of Jagabanbit this one Mr Shitu talked is Asiwere talk..though I know him to be teblik Muslim who only have has love for muslims. That is the reason a person of his caliber cannot be a governor in Oyo state.

I think the Tinubu campaign organisérs should avoid this kind person for not cause more problem fr our man

Inconsequential man
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Moh247: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
PointZerom:

2015......I gave my right to Osibanjo because Muslim Muslim ticket is a taboo.

2023..... Muslim Muslim ticket is a goal.

This one abusing everyone on Nairaland sef go talk say he is Christian and Christ like

Abeg Naso Jesus Christ they call everybody mumu
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by simplesearch: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
That's what they are out to establish. MURIC has been at it for long, and that's an undercover agent they're using to mouth their intention as far as am concerned. Muslim can never be more than Christians in the SW,SS,SE,NC. The only place available for them to thrive with such gut is NE and NW and even at that places like Adamawa, Bauchi, Kaduna, all commanded a large proportion of Christian faithfuls that can't be pushed aside.
Now let's talk about Kano and Sokoto, a sizeable population too is there. So which state exactly are they to command such presence than the Christians? Anyway this debate is needless, but since they call for it we will give it to them fairly and squarely. Even the western world know fairly accurately that there are more Christians than Muslims in Nigeria, this is the fact and not a debate. If everything should be done base on true population size and merit, hardly will you find a single Muslim occupying any notable position in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by InvertedHammer: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
/
This muslim-muslim ticket is choking Tinubu and APC. They are reverting to lies and cheap propaganda to console themselves. It is up to Nigerians to accept them or not.

/

1 Like

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Awoleesu(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
We can end this hypocrisy and drama once and for all by incorporating religion and tribe in the next census. Nigeria is a pseudo-democracy that fears its reality.

GBAM!

I heard NPC is not planning to factor in the indices of religion and ethnicity in the forth coming census.

If the Muslim ruling class had nothing to fear, they'd have had those factors count in the census.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Seankhalifa: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tinibu is the only chance yoruba have to lead this country... after obasanjo... if tinubu loss... before yoruba enter power... till 9ja fall... most of dia leaders don cast...
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by esthel(f): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
And so, yoruba people are not fanatics and won't use religion to vote
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by foreshore(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW6eKkZu3uI

That's absolutely not true. They have come with their scam again

2 Likes

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Doyou2019: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
yusufu16:
So this is their plan. Its clear APC want to ride on religion.

They still won't get Northern Muslims to buy into their nonsense. It won't work!
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Amah70: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Transcriber:
Blatant lie

E be like say Sango wan strike this wan papa

Even north sef I no sure if they reach 65%

Ask them in politics to organise a census with questions on tribe and religious faith, they will refuse, they say it's divisive.

But on TV, they make most divisive statements. In choice of apex political leadership for Nigeria, they take the most divisive actions, like Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket in a country nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.

2 Likes

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by clothingonline(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Who ever told tinubu to give shittu this jobs didn't advice him well
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by jojothaiv(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
another1:
Hmm
And your aim of Muslim Muslim ticket is to make it 100% abi
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by BenYeshua: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
We have six south west State.
Ondo= Christian Majority
Ekitit= Christan Majority
Ogun= Christan Majority
Only osun and Oyo have a heavy presence of Islam and majority of them are not even committed they still attend Christian prayer center (Ori oke). No wonder Northern Muslims consider Yoruba Muslims infidels

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund / Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.