Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu (34141 Views)

Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by MDM2021: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Damisic:
islam was brought thru trade by mali

Not like how the british forceful convert us with their guns

Of course, it was through trade that Ilorin was taken away from you before the Fulanis were stopped at Osogbo. Those Fulanis who changed your Obaship system in Ilorin to Emirate must be Christian colonial masters - right?

You must be ignorant not to know the difference between the Portuguese with which your fore fathers traded human beings as slaves and the British who stopped slave trade and engaged your forebears in the trading of cash crops. Haven't you ever heard of Muslim slave traders before? Go and study hard. What benefits did Islam bring to you compared with the civilization brought by Christianity?

And if the British and the Europeans are that bad, why have you ingrates continued to run to America, Britain and Europe for survival? Why not headed for Saudi, Iran, or Afghanistan?
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by RZArecta(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu should stop answering these people jare... You have the right to pick who represents your interest

1: Sowore is AAC candidate and a Traditional worshiper

2: Obi is in LP and a Roman Catholic

3: Atiku is in PDP and he is a Muslim

Only Ibos and Fulani take Religion in an extreme way

*A Yoruba man has enough Muslims and Christian family
*Kanuris have many Christians in North East same as Muslim
*Many Indegeneous Hausas are Christian and they cohabitate with Muslim around middle belt

How many Yoruba Christian did Peter Obi appoint as a Governor?! How many Yorubas serve under current Ibo Christian Governors, how many Ibo comiunity sells land to Yoruba Christians

for the records (in case you don't know) you're an Islamic jihadist and a tribal bigot
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by MDM2021: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2022
Damisic:

Ondo.. chris

Ekiti Chris

Ogun...50

Oyo and osun .. muslim

Note population of ondo and ekiti is not up to the pupulation óf oyo

It's only the Oyo people part of Osun like Iwo, Ede, Ikirun, that you may have Muslim majority. Even at that, they still have a significant number of Christians. There's a christian university in Iwo and another one in Ede.

The Ijesa/Ife side where the likes of Adeboye and Kumuyi hail from have Christian majority. You can only tell your lies to those who are not knowledgeable or don't travel.

As for Oyo State, you may have Muslim majority in Oke-Ogun side, not Ogbomoso that is home to the Baptist Christians. It may be reasonable to say that it is due to your association with the Fulanis in Oke-Ogun side of Oyo State through your religion that the area has become prone to herdsmen attack.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by MDM2021: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Wikipedia is simply someone's opinion as they see it. It's not authoritative or based on hard facts.

And Shittu's position is based on hard fact?
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by kayperry: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2022
MDM2021:

If Colonial masters brought Christianity to Nigeria, who brought Islam? The Yorubas were originally traditionalists. It's on record that Ife, known as the cradle of the Yorubas, has just one day, out of 365 days, on which no sacrifice is offered. Go and get education, little boy.

you are the one defending islam, shouldnt you be the one to tell us islam got into north thru slaves from other west africa countries
funnily islam started in Borno now it adds up why boko haram/insurgencies started in borno
Now it adds up why Tinubu against all odd picked shettima from Borno, that is certainly not a coincidence, seems very islamization agenda needs a touch of borno.

islam got to north 1st while xtainity got to south 1st, now you know loser
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Sunday2021: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2022
diadem10:

But competency should take the cake ahead of religion all day. Would you allow someone to operate on you just because of his religion? Hell no. You would prefer to chose the best doctor who's the most competent irrespective of his religion.
yes! You are right but every religion have competent people.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by pappydeewhy: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2022
MDM2021:

And Shittu's position is based on hard fact?
God bless you for your response.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by diadem10: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2022
Sunday2021:
yes! You are right but every religion have competent people.

It's not about religion.

If there are 2 Christians and one Muslim doctors who are competent for example. If the Muslim is the most competent of them all, you would choose the Muslim irrespective of his religion. And vice versa if the situation was reversed.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by MDM2021: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2022
kayperry:

you are the one defending islam, shouldnt you be the one to tell us islam got into north thru slaves from other west africa countries
funnily islam started in Borno now it adds up why boko haram/insurgencies started in borno
Now it adds up why Tinubu against all odd picked shettima from Borno, that is certainly not a coincidence, seems very islamization agenda needs a touch of borno.

islam got to north 1st while xtainity got to south 1st, now you know loser

What's this one saying? Did you read before you wrote? Did you understand the thread you're responding to?
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Sunday2021: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2022
diadem10:

It's not about religion.

If there are 2 Christians and one Muslim doctors who are competent for example. If the Muslim is the most competent of them all, you would choose the Muslim irrespective of his religion. And vice versa if the situation was reversed.
and who measured the level of competency? How do you know that the other one is not competent. If you are talking about competency, why didn't him pick Fashola, why didn't him pick Umahi, why didn't him pick someone from the south? Or are you telling us there is no competent people in the south?
Let me cut it short, Tinubu make his decision based on religion.period!
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by kayperry: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2022
MDM2021:

What's this one saying? Did you read before you wrote? Did you understand the thread you're responding to?

No be only wrote cheesy ode! is it the thread that quoted me, i replied my mentions if you can't comprehend something as simple as that, then you are mentally not fit to be having this conversation
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by MDM2021: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2022
kayperry:

No be only wrote cheesy ode! is it the thread that quoted me, i replied my mentions if you can't comprehend something as simple as that, then you are mentally not fit to be having this conversation

What's is he saying? Little boy, where were you raised? You expected me to write: "Did you read before you write" - right? Half-baked fellow.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by diadem10: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Sunday2021:
and who measured the level of competency? How do you know that the other one is not competent. If you are talking about competency, why didn't him pick Fashola, why didn't him pick Umahi, why didn't him pick someone from the south? Or are you telling us there is no competent people in the south?
Let me cut it short, Tinubu make his decision based on religion.period!

Because Tinubu has to pick from the North. It's always North and South.

Shettima has been the governor and senator of his state in the North.

Meanwhile, if you're talking about competence, Tinubu is the most competent among all the candidates, going by all what he achieved in Lagos.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Poleski: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2022
The north is actively taking over the Southwest.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Poleski: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2022
diadem10:

Meanwhile, if you're talking about competence, Tinubu is the most competent among all the candidates, going by all what he achieved in Lagos.

Please list his achievements.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by diadem10: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2022
Poleski:

Please list his achievements.

LASTMA,
LASU teaching hospital and clinical school
Housing estates
Standard millennium schools
Lekki trade zone
Lekki seaport
BRT
First telecom in Nigeria
Eko Atlantic
Enormous increase in Lagos revenue
Ensuring Lagos thrived despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation etc..

First class graduate of accounting and business administration.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by BenYeshua: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2022
Damisic:

Ondo.. chris

Ekiti Chris

Ogun...50

Oyo and osun .. muslim

Note population of ondo and ekiti is not up to the pupulation óf oyo
If ogun is 50-50, then Oyo has to be the same.
What about Lagos? I'm sure you know Lagos is christain majority.65% is a pure lie.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by kayperry: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2022
MDM2021:

What's is he saying? Little boy, where were you raised?

Is that word Little boy suppose to have some effect, besides did you jump out of your mother's vagina with white hair cheesy
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by MDM2021: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2022
kayperry:

Is that word Little boy suppose to have some effect, besides did you jump out of your mother's vagina with white hair cheesy

I can now understand how you were brought up. To have jumped into a thread for which you have no prior understanding and began to spew rubbish says a lot about you. By the way, is that how you talk to your mother? Gutter boy. Lest I forget, tell your lesson teacher to teach you Punctuation in your next class. Clear?
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Sunday2021: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2022
diadem10:

so it always north and south, but not Christians and Muslims abi?
Why chosen from south and north? Since you are looking for competency, ethnicity and religion no matter nah.
February is not far,we will definitely reply this insult.

1 Like

Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by diadem10: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sunday2021:
so it always north and south, but not Christians and Muslims abi?
Why chosen from south and north? Since you are looking for competency, ethnicity and religion no matter nah.
February is not far,we will definitely reply this insult.

Personally, I have always believed religious isn't relative to politics. If not for the way the North is (i.e their tendency to champion religion), no one would even bother. I mean look at USA, Canada, and Europe. Do they care about your religion? No. They only deal in competence.

That being said, Tinubu is a liberal leader. I mean look at his Lagos for example.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by kayperry: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
MDM2021:

I can now understand how you were brought up. To have jumped into a thread for which you have no prior understanding and began to spew rubbish says a lot about you. By the way, is that how you talk to your mother? Gutter boy. Lest I forget, tell your lesson teacher to teach you Punctuation in your next class. Clear?

typical low life nairalander, yu cum to an informal platform nd expect people owe you essay writings naa ur papa pay my school fee ... i can see you're a waste of my time #bye
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by MDM2021: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
kayperry:

typical low life nairalander, yu cum to an informal platform nd expect people owe you essay writings naa ur papa pay my school fee ... i can see you're a waste of my time #bye

Gutter boy, I can see that you really need help. Who requested for your time in the first place? If your time was so precious to you, would you have jumped into a conversation not involving you abinitio?
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Sunday2021: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
diadem10:

Personally, I have always believed religious isn't relative to politics. If not for the way the North is (i.e their tendency to champion religion), no one would even bother. I mean look at USA, Canada, and Europe. Do they care about your religion? No. They only deal in competence.

That being said, Tinubu is a liberal leader. I mean look at his Lagos for example.
stop lieing to yourself. The reason why Tinubu pick a Muslim is because the northern Muslims said they will not vote for him if he pick a northern Christian as vp.
The number one reason for picking Shettima is religion. Then, the same person will be telling Christians not to talk about religion but competency.
Let me tell you that Tinubu is the problem of Lagos. Lagos supposed to be comparing itself with cape card,Delhi, Tunis,Dubai,etc but because of the corrupt attitude of the drug lord,lagos cannot grow.
With the amount of money Lagos is generating, if I rule Lagos for eight years I swear lagos will be competing with Dubai.
Tinubu has been the governor of Lagos since 1999 up to date(24years) but nothing to show.
Tinubu and liberal should not be found in the same sentence.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Sunday2021: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
diadem10:

what did he achieve in Lagos? Mention his so called achievement one by one.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Damisic: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
MDM2021:

It's only the Oyo people part of Osun like Iwo, Ede, Ikirun, that you may have Muslim majority. Even at that, they still have a significant number of Christians. There's a christian university in Iwo and another one in Ede.

The Ijesa/Ife side where the likes of Adeboye and Kumuyi hail from have Christian majority. You can only tell your lies to those who are not knowledgeable or don't travel.

As for Oyo State, you may have Muslim majority in Oke-Ogun side, not Ogbomoso that is home to the Baptist Christians. It may be reasonable to say that it is due to your association with the Fulanis in Oke-Ogun side of Oyo State through your religion that the area has become prone to herdsmen attack.

Am talking about the whole state not some specific region

Wtf doesn't know that ogbomoso is a chris area

Also osun is muslim majority ....I know that one for sure

Which association with fulani ....if u don't know islam was in yoruba land b4 your colonizer came to force us with christianity.....
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Damisic: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
BenYeshua:

If ogun is 50-50, then Oyo has to be the same.
What about Lagos? I'm sure you know Lagos is christain majority.65% is a pure lie.

The awori and ijebu that I know are the earliest muslim in yoruba land with oyo

Lagos is Muslim majority ...tell the scavengers to leave for their land then will shall know truth
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Damisic: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
MDM2021:

Of course, it was through trade that Ilorin was taken away from you before the Fulanis were stopped at Osogbo. Those Fulanis who changed your Obaship system in Ilorin to Emirate must be Christian colonial masters - right?

You must be ignorant not to know the difference between the Portuguese with which your fore fathers traded human beings as slaves and the British who stopped slave trade and engaged your forebears in the trading of cash crops. Haven't you ever heard of Muslim slave traders before? Go and study hard. What benefits did Islam bring to you compared with the civilization brought by Christianity?

[b]And if the British and the Europeans are that bad, why have you ingrates continued to run to America, Britain and Europe [/b]for survival? Why not headed for Saudi, Iran, or Afghanistan?

I know your forefathers doesn't have history .... but that doesn't mean you should start spoiling our history for us

Me run to america or uk walahi that will be the last thing I will ever do

Christianity brought us slave trade ....world war ....1 and 2 lgbtq ....white worshipping ...and etc ...like u already worship your white lord in the bolded
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by diadem10: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sunday2021:
stop lieing to yourself. The reason why Tinubu pick a Muslim is because the northern Muslims said they will not vote for him if he pick a northern Christian as vp.
The number one reason for picking Shettima is religion. Then, the same person will be telling Christians not to talk about religion but competency.
Let me tell you that Tinubu is the problem of Lagos. Lagos supposed to be comparing itself with cape card,Delhi, Tunis,Dubai,etc but because of the corrupt attitude of the drug lord,lagos cannot grow.
With the amount of money Lagos is generating, if I rule Lagos for eight years I swear lagos will be competing with Dubai.
Tinubu has been the governor of Lagos since 1999 up to date(24years) but nothing to show.
Tinubu and liberal should not be found in the same sentence.

A hatefilled Ipob man discussing Muslim muslim ticket. Lol. Even if Tinubu had the Pope as his VP, you won't still vote for him. So what are you saying exactly.

I stopped reading your gibberish at Tinubu is a drug lord blah blah.

I hope you're not staying in the southwest with this hate of yours because one can't spite the soil that accommodates him/her without the soil cursing that person. It's what it is.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by MDM2021: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Damisic:

Am talking about the whole state not some specific region

Wtf doesn't know that ogbomoso is a chris area

Also osun is muslim majority ....I know that one for sure

Which association with fulani ....if u don't know islam was in yoruba land b4 your colonizer came to force us with christianity.....

What makes up a state if not the local regions? Was Afonja a Muslim? Was Basorun Ogunmola a Muslim? Was Efunsetan Aniwura a Muslim? Was Latoosa a Muslim? Was Oranmiyan a Muslim? Was Obalufon a Muslim? Was Agboniregun a Muslim? Were Oluorogbo, Moremi, Sango, Ogedengbe, Fabunmi Oke-Imesi, Lisabi Agbongbo-Akala, Ogundipe Alatise, Olofin Ogunfunminire, etc. Muslims?

Your fore fathers were originally traditional worshippers before Islam came to them. The way some of them accepted Islam with their traditional religion is the way some Muslims later accepted Christianity. From traditional religion to Islam and then to Christianity.

I'm a Christian by free will, it was not forced on me. The colonial masters came after Ilorin was invaded by Alimi warriors and they had left since 1960, but when will the children of Alimi leave Ilorin for you?

You had better begin to pray to God for deliverance.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by MDM2021: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Damisic:

I know your forefathers doesn't have history .... but that doesn't mean you should start spoiling our history for us

Me run to america or uk walahi that will be the last thing I will ever do

Christianity brought us slave trade ....world war ....1 and 2 lgbtq ....white worshipping ...and etc ...like u already worship your white lord in the bolded

Rubbish. My great grandfather came to Yorubaland by his head not by his leg, if you know what that means in the land of Oodua. Yeyenatu. Which history is he talking about? It was the colonial masters that killed Afonja in Ilorin and imposed an alien system of governance on you - right? Adolf Hitler told you he was fighting a christian war abi?

If world war was about Christianity based on the lies they have told you, the kiriji war fought in Yooba land for 16 years was also brought by Christianity abi? The Osogbo war fought to stop the advancing Fulani invaders was also brought by Christianity? The war fought by Lisabi of Egba land to liberate the Egba people from the oppression of the Oyos was also a Christian war - right? Keep lieing there. Go and liberate yourselves in Ilorin first before we can take you seriously.

A lot of you folks are in America, UK, and Europe as we speak, yet to you Christians are bad. Go and read about past Muslim slave traders in order to get cured of your ignorance. Fulanis are using religion to penetrate and attack his people but he's here spewing rubbish.
Re: South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu by Sunday2021: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
diadem10:

A hatefilled Ipob man discussing Muslim muslim ticket. Lol. Even if Tinubu had the Pope as his VP, you won't still vote for him. So what are you saying exactly.

I stopped reading your gibberish at Tinubu is a drug lord blah blah.

I hope you're not staying in the southwest with this hate of yours because one can't spite the soil that accommodates him/her without the soil cursing that person. It's what it is.
if you have brain you will know that not everyone that tells you the truth is an igbo man. To hell with ipob!
I am not an igbo man, iam a northerner from kaduna state and iam speaking the mind of majority kaduna residents. Your foolishness blinded your eyes not wonder you cannot see the insult that Tinubu insulted all the Christians of this country.
Tinubu will not win kaduna, kano and Katrina. For your information, 75% of northern Muslims will not vote for Tinubu, while 100% of northern Christians will also not vote for him.
Because of desperation Tinubu decided to insult all the Christians of this country, we will teach him a lesson.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar / Kogi: Court Gives INEC Permission To Continue Election / Dino Melaye Recall: Affidavit Sworn By Lady In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.