Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,638 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians (8362 Views)

How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son / US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast / Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
compton11:

Your nigga ass still keep lying,give me the evidence that says Mary is from Bethlehem or born In Bethlehem, u are the using diversion for your lying ass.

So it is about Levites don't have city now? gringrin

So because Levites don't have a City,they can't father children again?

You just keep jumping around. What is obvious is Mary was not a Levite. If she was, it would have been mentioned. Her cousin Elizabeth who was a levite was well described as such. This is because as I told you levites are nor recognized by their city. Here's how Elizabeth was described in Luke1:5
In the time of Herod king of Judea there was a priest named Zechariah, who belonged to the priestly division of Abijah; his wife Elizabeth was also a descendant of Aaron

Meanwhile, Mary was described in same Luke as being in Nazareth of Galilee. So it's obvious she was never a Levite cause if she was so, she would be described as such. But that is the Bible. In your Quran, can you give example of genealogy where a lineage is described in terms of brotherhood or sisterhood? Cause such does not exist in the Bible. Your excuse of son of is a reference to desendancy not direct son. It is very obvious as genealogies are explicitly stated. So, I'm waiting for an example in the Quran of familial genealogy as we have patriarchal genealogy in the bible

no be u say I should know how Jews count their geneology?
Because you don't. That is why you make assumptions that sister of Aaron is a bonafide description of genealogy just as son of David in the Bible. It is simple. Jewish genealogy is patriarchal just as most other genealogies. So if the Quran is introducing a new system of genealogy based on brotherhood or sisterhood, you have to establish it.

then how come Joseph the carpenter was called son of David?
Because Jewish genealogy is patriarchal. The patriarch is David so any offspring of his is his son whether direct or not.

and where did u see me identify Mary based on matrilineal line?.

I still asking u since and u still ignore the question, quote the verse from the Bible that Said Mary is from Judah Tribe.

Pathetic thing is that,u said Jew identify based on patrilineal line and Jesus was called son of David through his fake father gringrin and if u say he was called son of David through her mother then u contradicted yourself gringrin the fact that Bible never stated Mary was from lineage of David.

your lying ass ain't telling any truth,Luke 3 was talking about geneology of Joseph the carpenter the non -real Father of Jesus.
What does sister of Aaron then mean? Explain it cogently since you claim it is not a mistake. Joseph accepted Jesus as his son based on the revelation from the angel. To the Jews then, Jesus was Joseph's son. Luke 3 was referring to the genealogy of Jesus through Mary. It is Matthew that reveals the genealogy of Joseph. Luke who wrote the Gospel used the genealogy of Mary because he knew that Jesus was not Joseph's biological son, so he sought to establish his genealogy through the mother's side while still respecting genealogy through the patrilineal line as is common with the Jews.

sister based on geneology.

Just line son based on geneology.

Is Quran now depending on Bible for genealogy? Quran introduced sisterhood genealogy and couldn't even establish it properly. Yet you expect us to accept the quran as complete and accurate. Why were other quranic figures not identified through their sister line or brother line. Why only Mary?

keep exposing your dumbass ass there.gringrin

Joseph the carpenter was called the son of heli there.

And u saw the word "son" and u still referred it to Mary?

Jesus was about thirty years old when he began his public ministry. Jesus was known as the son of Joseph. Joseph was the son of Heli

Luke 3:23

Jacob or heli, which one is Joseph the carpenter father? gringrin
Jacob is Joseph's father. The one of Luke is that from his mother's side

gringrin keep deceiving yourself there,u mean the same Jesus death that filled with contradictions gringrin in the Bible?

And why would a sane man expecting the death of another man especially a good man?

You mean only bad men die? Why then did Muhammad die? Why was the poison not transferred to someone else? grin grin

then why is it hard for u to agree that the term so imply that she is of the lineage of Aaron and not that that she is biological sister?
Because there's no evidence either from Bible or Quran that Mary was a Levite. If she was, the Bible especially would have mentioned it. Instead the Bible establishes that she did her census with her fiancé in Bethlehem and she lived in Nazareth. Her line is also traced in Luke to David. So except you have better evidence. It is most obvious that Aaron's sister that the quran was talking about was a confusion of Miriam with Mary grin grin grin The effects of copying cheesy cheesy

and Aaron is a female?

Aaron is not female but he is surely not her paternal ancestor. Elizabeth was a Levite and she was described as cousin to Mary so if Aaron has any connection with her at all, it will be from the mother side. The problem then will be who identifies people from the matrilineal side in Jewish culture or even Arab self cheesy cheesy

and the one i quoted say it is biological sister?

In the sense "omobinrin" or "arabinrin" if u understand Yoruba language.
Omobinrin means daughter and arabinrin means sister. Yoruba genealogy is also patrilineal. Or are you now claiming Yoruba use sisterhood too for genealogy? Haba cheesy cheesy

What makes u think Mary is not From Aaron line?

Do u know her relative called Elizabeth was a Levite?

She was Elizabeth's relative. If she was Levite, it would have been mentioned. It is the Bible that established her relationship with Elizabeth. Your Quran claimed she is Aaron's sister grin grin Your Quran also claims that Elizabeth lived in Mary's father's house and was a descendant of Aaron. So if Elizabeth and Mary share Aaron as descendant, it then means they are sisters and not relatives grin grin If they are sisters, it means Aaron is her patriarch and not her "brother". You see how the thing be now grin grin

Your dumb ass hasn't still show me where Mary from the tribe of Judah.
The important fact is that Mary is not a Levite and your confused Quran is just badly copied grin grin
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

You just keep jumping around. What is obvious is Mary was not a Levite. If she was, it would have been mentioned. Her cousin Elizabeth who was a levite was well described as such. This is because as I told you levites are nor recognized by their city. Here's how Elizabeth was described in Luke1:5
and Mary was Elizabeth relative.

Ojuntana:

Meanwhile, Mary was described in same Luke as being in Nazareth of Galilee. So it's obvious she was never a Levite cause if she was so, she would be described as such.

keep changing topic and sh!t

So if u know that,then why do u keep referred Mary as Judah when Bible never her as such?

Ojuntana:

But that is the Bible. In your Quran, can you give example of genealogy where a lineage is described in terms of brotherhood or sisterhood? Cause such does not exist in the Bible. Your excuse of son of is a reference to desendancy not direct son. It is very obvious as genealogies are explicitly stated. So, I'm waiting for an example in the Quran of familial genealogy as we have patriarchal genealogy in the bible

so if your Bible can describe geneology through sonship, where do you have problem with Qur'an describe geneology through brotherhood or sisterhood?

Ojuntana:

Because you don't. That is why you make assumptions that sister of Aaron is a bonafide description of genealogy just as son of David in the Bible. It is simple. Jewish genealogy is patriarchal just as most other genealogies. So if the Quran is introducing a new system of genealogy based on brotherhood or sisterhood, you have to establish it.
andnu keep saying patriarchal as if Aaron that Mary was referred to was a woman.
The Qur'an used to called a person a brother of person or people based on their relation not actually because they are blood.

To Thamud people We sent their brother Salih
Qur'an 7:7

Ojuntana:

Because Jewish genealogy is patriarchal. The patriarch is David so any offspring of his is his son whether direct or not.
Evidence of that of the bolded in Jewish tradition.

Ojuntana:

What does sister of Aaron then mean? Explain it cogently since you claim it is not a mistake.
how many times u want me to explain?

Cos I said sisterhood there has to do with relationship and direct or indirectly,Mary is related to Aaron cos his cousin Elizabeth was Levite

Ojuntana:

Joseph accepted Jesus as his son based on the revelation from the angel. To the Jews then, Jesus was Joseph's son.
and that make Jesus be claiming the lineage he never related to? gringrin

So pathetic

Ojuntana:

Luke 3 was referring to the genealogy of Jesus through Mary. It is Matthew that reveals the genealogy of Joseph. Luke who wrote the Gospel used the genealogy of Mary because he knew that Jesus was not Joseph's biological son, so he sought to establish his genealogy through the mother's side while still respecting genealogy through the patrilineal line as is common with the Jews.
U are still a lying ass nigga, Luke never mentioned Mary therei don't know what it is hard for u to accept.

Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry.He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,

the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

the son of Levi, the son of Melki

[quote author=Ojuntana post=115039652]
Is Quran now depending on Bible for genealogy? Quran introduced sisterhood genealogy and couldn't even establish it properly. Yet you expect us to accept the quran as complete and accurate. Why were other quranic figures not identified through their sister line or brother line. Why only Mary?
mumu gringrin

What is there to establish?

Ojuntana:

Jacob is Joseph's father. The one of Luke is that from his mother's side
hehehehe nigga keep lying

I thought Jew don't identify through matrilineal line? gringrin

I thought Luke 3 is referring to Mary geneology!

And since when did heli now a woman name? gringrin

Ojuntana:

You mean only bad men die? Why then did Muhammad die? Why was the poison not transferred to someone else? grin grin

death of another man to wash your own sins? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Because there's no evidence either from Bible or Quran that Mary was a Levite.
If she was, the Bible especially would have mentioned it.
hehehe Mary was a relative of Elizabeth and that makes her a relative of Aaron too.

Ojuntana:

Instead the Bible establishes that she did her census with her fiancé in Bethlehem and she lived in Nazareth. Her line is also traced in Luke to David. So except you have better evidence.
which line?

U mean Joseph the carpenter line?

Ojuntana:

It is most obvious that Aaron's sister that the quran was talking about was a confusion of Miriam with Mary grin grin grin The effects of copying cheesy cheesy
just like Jacob the father of Joseph was also a confusion with Joseph.

Ojuntana:

Aaron is not female but he is surely not her paternal ancestor. Elizabeth was a Levite and she was described as cousin to Mary so if Aaron has any connection with her at all, it will be from the mother side. The problem then will be who identifies people from the matrilineal side in Jewish culture or even Arab self cheesy cheesy
what makes u sure she related to Elizabeth through mother line?

Ojuntana:

Omobinrin means daughter and arabinrin means sister. Yoruba genealogy is also patrilineal. Or are you now claiming Yoruba use sisterhood too for genealogy? Haba cheesy cheesy

Patrillineal this patrillineal that,u haven't tell me how Mary related to David.

Ojuntana:

She was Elizabeth's relative. If she was Levite, it would have been mentioned. It is the Bible that established her relationship with Elizabeth.
and if she was Judah, Bible would have mentioned but u keep referring to Luke 3 taht was talking about geneology of Joseph the carpenter.

Ojuntana:

Your Quran claimed she is Aaron's sister grin grin Your Quran also claims that Elizabeth lived in Mary's father's house and was a descendant of Aaron. So if Elizabeth and Mary share Aaron as descendant, it then means they are sisters and not relatives grin grin If they are sisters, it means Aaron is her patriarch and not her "brother". You see how the thing be now grin grin
did u ever see me calling Mary the blood sister of Aaron?

Ojuntana:

The important fact is that Mary is not a Levite and your confused Quran is just badly copied grin grin
hehhehee and she is Judah? gringrin

Evidence
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
compton11:
and Mary was Elizabeth relative.
And it is a coincidence that Mary's father in the Quran bears same name with Miriam's father in the Bible? And Elizabeth lived in Mary's father's house? Lol. Your quran has confused you grin grin

keep changing topic and sh!t

So if u know that,then why do u keep referred Mary as Judah when Bible never her as such?
I'm not changing topic. What I'm pointing out to you is that the genealogy of Mary in Luke 3 points her to Judah and even if you want to contest that, the next place Luke points her towards is Galilee. There is no mention of her being a Levite like Elizabeth was mentioned. Thus it is preposterous to now claim that she is a descendant of Aaron or "sister" of Aaron whatever that means. grin grin

so if your Bible can describe geneology through sonship, where do you have problem with Qur'an describe geneology through brotherhood or sisterhood?
Because you have so-far failed to establish it as a style in the Quran. Throughout the Bible, genealogy is through the male line. Show in the Quran, genealogy by sisterhood or brotherhood. You're the one who claimed the Quran was referring to her descending from Aaron which you have not been able to prove. Note also that there's an hadith on this issue and it says thus:
Mughira ibn Shu’ba reported: When I came to Najran, the Christian monks asked me, “You recite the verse, ‘O sister of Aaron,’ (19:28) but Moses was born long before Jesus by many years.” When I came back to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, I asked him about it and he said, “Verily, they used to name people with the names of prophets and righteous people who had passed before them.”
So you can see that your own explanation is totally different from that of Muhammad. So who shall we believe now? You or Muhammad? grin
It seems you know better than Muhammad in this matter grin grin

andnu keep saying patriarchal as if Aaron that Mary was referred to was a woman.
The Qur'an used to called a person a brother of person or people based on their relation not actually because they are blood.

To Thamud people We sent their brother Salih
Qur'an 7:7

Seems you don't know the meaning of patriarchy. Anyways, another taqiyya. The correct verse is Quran 7:73 and the brethren there means his people not his relations. Must you be dumb and lie at the same time? Anyway if we want to go with your explanation, it means Muhammad is wrong with his above explanation grin grin But Compton knows best grin grin

Evidence of that of the bolded in Jewish tradition.
Go and read 1 and 2 Chronicles for evidence. even Numbers too. Jewish lineage is patriarchal. An average student of history knows this.

how many times u want me to explain?

Cos I said sisterhood there has to do with relationship and direct or indirectly,Mary is related to Aaron cos his cousin Elizabeth was Levite
That's not what Muhammad said o. But Compton knws best

and that make Jesus be claiming the lineage he never related to? gringrin

So pathetic

How was he not related to it when both his father and mother are from the line of David. This is the exact reason Luke used Mary's lineage for Jesus' genealogy. There were those who claimed since Jesus was not Joseph's biological son, he couldn't be from the line of David. Well, Mary's lineage defeats that fact!!

mumu

What is there to establish?
Simple!! You can't establish Quran using filial genealogy as you claim. Salih that you gave as an example is fake because the verse was not referring to filial brotherhood but nationhood. I hope you're not too dumb to understand the difference

hehehehe nigga keep lying

I thought Jew don't identify through matrilineal line?

I thought Luke 3 is referring to Mary geneology!

And since when did heli now a woman name?
You dumb Heli is Mary's father not mother. Thus he is Joseph's father-in-law. Joseph's name was used to preserve the patrilineal line. If Mary was inserted, it would make Jesus an illegitimate child in the eyes of Romans who also believed in patriarchy

hehehe Mary was a relative of Elizabeth and that makes her a relative of Aaron too.
This is a dumb statement to make. Elizabeth was a levite and a direct descendant of Aaron and not a relative of Aaron. Aaron is not the only line in Levite lineage. So it is simply foolish to say without evidence that Mary was a relative of Aaron simply because Aaron is a Patriarch to Elizabeth. It is like saying Jesus and Muhammad are relatives. Does that make sense to you? It might since you're dumb.

just like Jacob the father of Joseph was also a confusion with Joseph.
It cannot be a confusion because the father of Jacob in that chapter is identified as Mattathias while the father of Jacob in Genesis is Isaac.

what makes u sure she related to Elizabeth through mother line?
Because Mary is not a levite. If she were a levite, the Bible would have said so. So, it could only be from her mother's line she was related to Elizabeth. If you're not dumb you will know this.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ojuntana:
And it is a coincidence that Mary's father in the Quran bears same name with Miriam's father in the Bible? And Elizabeth lived in Mary's father's house? Lol. Your quran has confused you grin grin
Elizabeth live in mary's father house in Qur'an? Where Is that? gringrin

pls let me know the name of Mary father according to Bible.

Ojuntana:

I'm not changing topic. What I'm pointing out to you is that the genealogy of Mary in Luke 3 points her to Judah and even if you want to contest that, the next place Luke points her towards is Galilee. There is no mention of her being a Levite like Elizabeth was mentioned. Thus it is preposterous to now claim that she is a descendant of Aaron or "sister" of Aaron whatever that means. grin grin
u are irritating me by keeping referring Joseph the carpenter geneology as mary's geneology,are u blind to see Joseph there?

Ojuntana:

Because you have so-far failed to establish it as a style in the Quran. Throughout the Bible, genealogy is through the male line. Show in the Quran, genealogy by sisterhood or brotherhood. You're the one who claimed the Quran was referring to her descending from Aaron which you have not been able to prove. Note also that there's an hadith on this issue and it says thus: So you can see that your own explanation is totally different from that of Muhammad. So who shall we believe now? You or Muhammad? grin
It seems you know better than Muhammad in this matter grin grin
And who was Mary now named after? gringrin

U too mumu,abi Mary of OT have a biological brother according to what u posted? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Seems you don't know the meaning of patriarchy. Anyways, another taqiyya. The correct verse is Quran 7:73 and the brethren there means his people not his relations. Must you be dumb and lie at the same time? Anyway if we want to go with your explanation, it means Muhammad is wrong with his above explanation grin grin But Compton knows best grin grin
and mumu u be, brother/brethren u can use both since the Qur'an says أخاهم
And they are of blood relations same as how children of isreal are. gringrin

Are u so dumb to understand?

Ojuntana:

Go and read 1 and 2 Chronicles for evidence. even Numbers too. Jewish lineage is patriarchal. An average student of history knows this.
same dodging as ever,post the comments inside those verses u posted here.

That says any line of David indirect are his sons.

Ojuntana:

That's not what Muhammad said o. But Compton knws best
and what did Muhammed Said oooo?

Mary related to Aaron or not? gringrin

Ojuntana:

How was he not related to it when both his father and mother are from the line of David. This is the exact reason Luke used Mary's lineage for Jesus' genealogy. There were those who claimed since Jesus was not Joseph's biological son, he couldn't be from the line of David. Well, Mary's lineage defeats that fact!!
Still saying rubbish and sh!t

Post the Luke 3 that referred to Mary lineage gringrin

Ojuntana:

Simple!! You can't establish Quran using filial genealogy as you claim. Salih that you gave as an example is fake because the verse was not referring to filial brotherhood but nationhood. I hope you're not too dumb to understand the difference
arindin ok ooo do u know Abraham called lot his brother?

Ojuntana:

You dumb Heli is Mary's father not mother. Thus he is Joseph's father-in-law. Joseph's name was used to preserve the patrilineal line. If Mary was inserted, it would make Jesus an illegitimate child in the eyes of Romans who also believed in patriarchy
gringringrin another lie gringringrin

So u are checking Google to say this bullsh!t? gringrin

While u are saying this bullsh!t,some Christians say heli is adopted father of Joseph the carpenter not her birth father.

And how come did son in law can mow become son? gringrin

Who is Mary father? gringrin

Ojuntana:

This is a dumb statement to make. Elizabeth was a levite and a direct descendant of Aaron and not a relative of Aaron. Aaron is not the only line in Levite lineage. So it is simply foolish to say without evidence that Mary was a relative of Aaron simply because Aaron is a Patriarch to Elizabeth.

Whether through father or mother.

Ojuntana:

It is like saying Jesus and Muhammad are relatives. Does that make sense to you? It might since you're dumb.
yes they are!

Through their forefather Abraham gringrin

Ojuntana:

It cannot be a confusion because the father of Jacob in that chapter is identified as Mattathias while the father of Jacob in Genesis is Isaac.
and both have son named Joseph gringrin

Just like the father of Miriam in old testament is amran and father of Mary in Qur'an is Imran.

U got it gringrin,if u don't get in forget about it.

Ojuntana:

Because Mary is not a levite. If she were a levite, the Bible would have said so. So, it could only be from her mother's line she was related to Elizabeth. If you're not dumb you will know this.
and the Bible never said he related to Judah either but what I know his where through father or mother,she shared Levite blood,that can be argued,cos she was recorded as Elizabeth cousin.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Preyetonye(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Average Muslim know Christianity more than some Christians. Muslims know a lot about Judaism and Christianity. May be you are very ignorant of Islam. Islam sees Judaism and Christianity as earlier versions of Islam, revelations given within the same tradition by Allah but misunderstood over time by their followers. Muslims see Islam as the final, complete, and correct revelation in the monotheistic tradition of the three faiths.

In the Qur'an, Jesus is referred to in ninety three verses in fifteen Chapters; and mentioned by name twenty-five times as “son of Mary” or “Messiah Jesus, son of Mary”.

Islam agrees with Christianity that Jesus was born to a virgin, was sinless, performed miracles, and was superior to other prophets. Both Islam and Judaism teach that Jesus was not in any way Divine. Jews think Jesus was no more than a Rabbi. Islam teaches Jesus was no more than a prophet and a word/sign of Allah. (Qur’an 43:61)

Islam, denies the central teaching and belief of Christianity by denying Jesus' divinity, crucifixion, and resurrection. Judaism denies the divinity of Jesus; but not his crucifixion. Both Islam and Judaism deny the Christian belief in original sin.

Jews and Muslims are both in fundamental agreement that neither Jesus, nor any other human, should be worshiped as a God, or as any part of the one and only God.

The Jesus in ur Quran is diffinately different and separate from the Lord JESUS in the bible
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
compton11:
Elizabeth live in mary's father house in Qur'an? Where Is that? gringrin

pls let me know the name of Mary father according to Bible.
Hiel. That is Mary's father not any Imran.

u are irritating me by keeping referring Joseph the carpenter geneology as mary's geneology,are u blind to see Joseph there?

It is not my fault na. It's because you're too dumb to understand anything. The genealogy is that of Mary and we know this because Luke focused on Mary more than he did Joseph. Besides, it is known that genealogy is counted from the patriarchy and after establishing that Jesus was not Joseph's son, it would look absurd to enumerate Joseph's genealogy for Jesus.

And who was Mary now named after? gringrin

U too mumu,abi Mary of OT have a biological brother according to what u posted? gringrin

Go and ask Muhammad now grin grin It's what he said i'm showing you. What is obvious is he was not saying Aaron and Mary are related as you've been claiming grin grin So who is lying between you and Muhammad

and mumu u be, brother/brethren u can use both since the Qur'an says أخاهم
And they are of blood relations same as how children of isreal are. gringrin

Are u so dumb to understand?

Lol. See this capital MUMU. So if someone is from the same country as you, then it measn you are blood relations. Lol. I guess all Nigerians are related by blood. This dude is real dumb

same dodging as ever,post the comments inside those verses u posted here.

That says any line of David indirect are his sons.
Solomon’s son was Rehoboam, Abijah his son, Asa his son, Jehoshaphat his son,

This is 1 Chronicles 3:10

and what did Muhammed Said oooo?

Muhammad does not agree that they are related grin grin So who is lying between you and Muhamamad

Still saying rubbish and sh!t

Post the Luke 3 that referred to Mary lineage gringrin

I already posted it for you. It's not ,my fault you're too dumb to understand.

arindin ok ooo do u know Abraham called lot his brother?

Dummy. How does that relate. Abraham was a direct uncle to Lot. So if he called him brother he was correct. Even in Yoruba and some other traditions, there's nothing like uncle. What you have is father and brother.

grin
gringrin another lie gringringrin

So u are checking Google to say this bullsh!t? gringrin

While u are saying this bullsh!t,some Christians say heli is adopted father of Joseph the carpenter not her birth father.

And how come did son in law can mow become son? gringrin

Who is Mary father? gringrin
The son-in-law can be adopted as the son in some circumstances. Besides that, what is obvious is that Mary was not related to Aaron. Muhammad himself confirmed that. Or do you mean Muhammad is lying?

Whether through father or mother.
Muhammad does not think so o
[b]"When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read "Sister of Harun", (i.e. Mary), in the Qur'an, whereas Moses was born well before Jesus. When I came back to Allah's Messenger I asked him about that, and he said: "The (people of the old age) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Apostle and pious persons who had gone before them."" [Sahih Muslim, translated by Abdul Siddiqi].
So is Muhammad lying that Mary was named after Aaron's sister and not that they are related? grin grin

[/b]yes they are!

Through their forefather Abraham gringrin

Well, Muhammad never mentioned that in his quran about Isa. It is either Allah forgot that important fact or he did not know. I guess that means you are more knowledgeable than Allah and Muhammad grin grin

and both have son named Joseph gringrin

Just like the father of Miriam in old testament is amran and father of Mary in Qur'an is Imran.

U got it gringrin,if u don't get in forget about it.

Mumu. Joseph's father in OT is Jacob. Jacob's father is Isaac. In NT, Joseph's father is Jacob, whose father is Mattathias. You get the difference now? Meanwhile, Miriam's brothers are Aaron and Moses while Mary is not known to have a brother. However, Miriam and Aaron's father is Imran while Mary's father is Imran in the Quran. You see the confusion of your quran now?

and the Bible never said he related to Judah either but what I know his where through father or mother,she shared Levite blood,that can be argued,cos she was recorded as Elizabeth cousin.
Muhammad never said so. He said she was named after a pious person. So it's obvious Muhammad does not think Aaron and Mary are related as you claim. So who is lying now between you and Muhammad. But Compton knows best grin grin
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2022
Ojuntana:
Hiel. That is Mary's father not any Imran.

no be only hiel,put hell join.

Where did Bible called heil her father?

Ojuntana:

It is not my fault na. It's because you're too dumb to understand anything. The genealogy is that of Mary and we know this because Luke focused on Mary more than he did Joseph. Besides, it is known that genealogy is counted from the patriarchy and after establishing that Jesus was not Joseph's son, it would look absurd to enumerate Joseph's genealogy for Jesus.
where was Mary mentioned in Luke 3?

Ojuntana:

Go and ask Muhammad now grin grin It's what he said i'm showing you. What is obvious is he was not saying Aaron and Mary are related as you've been claiming grin grin So who is lying between you and Muhammad
Mary related to Levite or not?
gringrin

Ojuntana:

Lol. See this capital MUMU. So if someone is from the same country as you, then it measn you are blood relations. Lol. I guess all Nigerians are related by blood. This dude is real dumb
arindin these people are homogeneous then and they are not so much just like isrealites.

What is hard for u to understand there?

Ojuntana:

This is 1 Chronicles 3:10
your lying ass keep amusing me and how is that indicated that all lines of David are his sons?

David sons from his wives and concubines were already being mentioned which included Solomon, before they began to mentioned Solomon owns son.

The verse u posted Never answer my question.

Ojuntana:

Muhammad does not agree that they are related grin grin So who is lying between you and Muhamamad
but Bible agree he related to Aaron through Elizabeth.

Whether through mother or father gringrin

Ojuntana:

I already posted it for you. It's not ,my fault you're too dumb to understand.
boy stop playing with me

Jesus was about thirty years old when he began his public ministry. Jesus was known as the son of Joseph. Joseph was the son of Heli.

Ojuntana:

Dummy. How does that relate. Abraham was a direct uncle to Lot. So if he called him brother he was correct. Even in Yoruba and some other traditions, there's nothing like uncle. What you have is father and brother.
another dodging grincheesy

So Uncle can mean brother now gringrin

In Yoruba, there is nothing like uncle gringrin,so u mean we call our uncle ọmọ iya mi or egbon mi? gringrin

Ojuntana:

grin The son-in-law can be adopted as the son in some circumstances.
I'm some circumstances gringrin can u please give me where it happens like this whether in OT or new testament? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Besides that, what is obvious is that Mary was not related to Aaron.
and how come she related to Elizabeth a Levite? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Muhammad himself confirmed that. Or do you mean Muhammad is lying?
where did he say that?

Ojuntana:

Muhammad does not think so o So is Muhammad lying that Mary was named after Aaron's sister and not that they are related? grin grin
We are talking about Aaron stuff here not Mary gringrin

Ojuntana:

Well, Muhammad never mentioned that in his quran about Isa. It is either Allah forgot that important fact or he did not know. I guess that means you are more knowledgeable than Allah and Muhammad grin grin
mumu must Qur'an mentioned it gringrin

Are u saying Abraham don't give birth to Isaac and Ismael again?

Ojuntana:

Mumu. Joseph's father in OT is Jacob. Jacob's father is Isaac. In NT, Joseph's father is Jacob, whose father is Mattathias. You get the difference now? Meanwhile, Miriam's brothers are Aaron and Moses while Mary is not known to have a brother. However, Miriam and Aaron's father is Imran while Mary's father is Imran in the Quran. You see the confusion of your quran now?
dumb ass nigga
I'm talking about Joseph the carpenter and Joseph of Egypt,both their fathers name are Jacob.

Ojuntana:

Muhammad never said so. He said she was named after a pious person. So it's obvious Muhammad does not think Aaron and Mary are related as you claim. So who is lying now between you and Muhammad. But Compton knows best grin grin
mumu don't change the topic.

Mary related to Levite from mother or father side or not?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by juman(m): 5:27am On Jul 26, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Average Muslim know Christianity more than some Christians. Muslims know a lot about Judaism and Christianity. May be you are very ignorant of Islam. Islam sees Judaism and Christianity as earlier versions of Islam, revelations given within the same tradition by Allah but misunderstood over time by their followers. Muslims see Islam as the final, complete, and correct revelation in the monotheistic tradition of the three faiths.

In the Qur'an, Jesus is referred to in ninety three verses in fifteen Chapters; and mentioned by name twenty-five times as “son of Mary” or “Messiah Jesus, son of Mary”.

Islam agrees with Christianity that Jesus was born to a virgin, was sinless, performed miracles, and was superior to other prophets. Both Islam and Judaism teach that Jesus was not in any way Divine. Jews think Jesus was no more than a Rabbi. Islam teaches Jesus was no more than a prophet and a word/sign of Allah. (Qur’an 43:61)

Islam, denies the central teaching and belief of Christianity by denying Jesus' divinity, crucifixion, and resurrection. Judaism denies the divinity of Jesus; but not his crucifixion. Both Islam and Judaism deny the Christian belief in original sin.

Jews and Muslims are both in fundamental agreement that neither Jesus, nor any other human, should be worshiped as a God, or as any part of the one and only God.

You are correct.

1 Like

Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by orisa37: 5:47am On Jul 26, 2022
YOUR MOTHER THEN WAS EVE. SHE GAVE BIRTH TO CAIN AND BOTH DIED.
SHE IS NOW BACK AS SAINT MARY AND GIVES BIRTH TO JESUS. CAN'T YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?
CHRISTIANITY IS ETERNAL LIFE!!!
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
compton11:

gringrin

arindin these people are homogeneous then and they are not so much just like isrealites.

your lying ass keep amusing me and how is that indicated that all lines of David are his sons?

David sons from his wives and concubines were already being mentioned which included Solomon, before they began to mentioned Solomon owns son.

boy stop playing with me

Jesus was about thirty years old when he began his public ministry. Jesus was known as the son of Joseph. Joseph was the son of Heli.

In Yoruba, there is nothing like uncle gringrin,so u mean we call our uncle ọmọ iya mi or egbon mi? gringrin

I'm some circumstances gringrin can u please give me where it happens like this whether in OT or new testament? gringrin

where did he say that?

dumb ass nigga
I'm talking about Joseph the carpenter and Joseph of Egypt,both their fathers name are Jacob.

All this your rubbish already contradicts what Muhammad said. Muhammad said she was just named after Aaron not that they are related. So which one are you? grin grin You're invariably saying Muhammad is lying since you're claiming they are related
Mughira ibn Shu’ba reported: When I came to Najran, the Christian monks asked me, “You recite the verse, ‘O sister of Aaron,’ (19:28) but Moses was born long before Jesus by many years.” When I came back to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, I asked him about it and he said, “Verily, they used to name people with the names of prophets and righteous people who had passed before them.”
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ojuntana:

All this your rubbish already contradicts what Muhammad said. Muhammad said she was just named after Aaron not that they are related. So which one are you? grin grin You're invariably saying Muhammad is lying since you're claiming they are related
u don tired of long ass comments?
gringrin

Ojuntana:

where did the Hadith indicated she was named after someday?

gringrin

The Hadith indicated she was named sister of Aaron because of the righteous people or prophet that has passed before them. gringrin

Aaron was children of Israel same as Mary.

They're both descendant of Jacob.

They are both descendant of Abraham.

They were both descendant of 12 Tribe if Jacob gringrin

Now the last but not the least Bible let us know Mary is cousin of Elizabeth whether through mother or father,so it is not bad if they called her arabinrin Aaron cos Aaron related to her and Aaron was righteous man gringrin.

U are brother or sister of who or what u related to whether in term of

Race
Ethnic
Religion
Sex
Nationality.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
compton11:
u don tired of long ass comments?

where did the Hadith indicated she was named after someday?
gringrin

The Hadith indicated she was named sister of Aaron because of the righteous people or prophet that has passed before them. gringrin

Aaron was children of Israel same as Mary.

They're both descendant of Jacob.

They are both descendant of Abraham.

They were both descendant of 12 Tribe if Jacob gringrin

Now the last but not the least Bible let us know Mary is cousin of Elizabeth whether through mother or father,so it is not bad if they called her arabinrin Aaron cos Aaron related to her and Aaron was righteous man gringrin.

U are brother or sister of who or what u related to whether in term of

Race
Ethnic
Religion
Sex
Nationality.

So you're saying Aaron and Mary are related while Muhammad said they are not related. So who do we believe now grin grin
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2022
Ojuntana:

So you're saying Aaron and Mary are related while Muhammad said they are not related. So who do we believe now grin grin
they related or not?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2022
compton11:
they related or not?
According to Muhammad they are not related. According to you they are related.
Which do you go with?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Ojuntana:

According to Muhammad they are not related. According to you they are related.
Which do you go with?
na u I dey ask.

Whether through father or mother,are they related?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Vado(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You may disagree with the Muslims understanding of Christianity because you are so dogmatic and careless to learn more beyond what they teach you. Muslims have the root and first hand knowledge of Christianity before it was distorted to what u might have been fed with. True knowledge and value of Christianity is dated back to the times before pagans of Roman Empire distorted the knowledge to fit their throne. You need deep research on controversial conspiracies against Christianity!

This opinion piece pushed as fact sounds dumb af. You said firsthand, from where? From the source of a possibly mentally ill man whom claimed to have been given the revelations from Allah? Same man wasn’t literate so he had to depend on scribes who wrote down everything. So when you allude to the claims of the Quran as facts, how 100% sure are you that a particular scribe on a particular day wrote down the real thing? Lol firsthand knowledge yet nobody in Judaism & Christianity history even came up with a single line in the scripture that had anything to suggest Islam.

If we are to wear our thinking caps, Christianity preceded Islam by 700years and this was an era that man have started writing already, yet even if for the sake of arguments, we say some people wanted to write false thing that or didn’t happen and put it as the truths in the Bible, don’t you think that one person of the multitudes would have written a counter texts to poke holes into the account of events? Even the Romans through which Christ was killed would have written about the falsehood so as to make sure Christ isn’t seen as a Divinity not to talk of the entire populace.

But here we are arguing and saying with all sense of authority that Jesus wasn’t this or that because a so-called prophet you wasn’t privy to his encounter in the cave told you so. At least Christ did everything openly. Woke the dead openly, healed the sick openly, crucified openly & established his resurrection openly.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
compton11:
na u I dey ask.

Whether through father or mother,are they related?
Yes they are related. Muhammad was lying
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ojuntana:

Yes they are related. Muhammad was lying
now that u agreed.

How is Muhammed lying?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
compton11:
now that u agreed.

How is Muhammed lying?

Muhammad said she was named after Aaron because aaron was pious not that they are related. That's the excuse he gave when he was confronted with the obvious mistake.
It means he's lying since the explanation is that she is Aaron's sister by relationship
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
compton11:

Luke 3

She is the wife of Joseph who was supposed father of Jesus. It is obvious that due to the patrilineal lineage adopted by Jews, Joseph is mentioned in her place.

gringrin
She is. But Muhammad does not think so

Does that make their ancestors their brothers? Brothers in this case refers to their citizenship not blood relations. For example, if I say all Yorubas are brothers and sisters, do I mean they are related by blood? The answer is No for it is a given that those who are related by blood are not allowed to marry one another and we know Yorubas marry themselves except you mean incest is acceptable in Yorubaland

Oh so you recognize those as Solomon's sons. Why then do you argue that David's descendants can't be called his sons. Here's another example: Numbers 1:20
And the children of Reuben, Israel's eldest son, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, by their polls, every male from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
21 Those that were numbered of them, even of the tribe of Reuben, were forty and six thousand and five hundred.
You can see the children of Reuben numbered as 460500. I guess the number of Reuben's direct children is 460,500 according to you grin grin

So you agree with the Bible and disagree with Muhammad. No problem. grin grin

boy stop playing with me

You can clearly see the distinction that he was known as. This shows that Luke recognized that Jesus was not Joseph's so and thus established his genealogy through his mother

Tell me what Yorubas call uncle. Cause I know there is no word like Uncle in Yoruba. Besides, Lot and Abraham were directly related to one another. Abraham was not a great ancestor to Lot.

Numbers 36
6 This is the thing which the LORD doth command concerning the daughters of Zelophehad, saying, Let them marry to whom they think best; only to the family of the tribe of their father shall they marry.
7 So shall not the inheritance of the children of Israel remove from tribe to tribe: for every one of the children of Israel shall keep himself to the inheritance of the tribe of his fathers.
8 And every daughter, that possesseth an inheritance in any tribe of the children of Israel, shall be wife unto one of the family of the tribe of her father, that the children of Israel may enjoy every man the inheritance of his fathers.
9 Neither shall the inheritance remove from one tribe to another tribe; but every one of the tribes of the children of Israel shall keep himself to his own inheritance.
You can see here that the daughters of Zelophehad were only allowed to marry from their tribe so that their inheritance will not be lost to their husbands' tribe since the inheritance will automatically pass to their husbands once they marry.

Is Elizabeth Aaron's sister? Elizabeth is Aaron's great descendant so it is very possible that through the mother side she and Mary her related. It is obvious even from your Muhammad's response that Mary was not a Levite. It is just like saying a Yoruba man, fathered by a Yoruba but whose mother has Igbo mother and Yoruba father is Igbo. Does that make sense. People are known by the tribe of their father most especially in Jewish culture

where did he say that?

"When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read "Sister of Harun", (i.e. Mary), in the Qur'an, whereas Moses was born well before Jesus. When I came back to Allah's Messenger I asked him about that, and he said: "The (people of the old age) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Apostle and pious persons who had gone before them."" [Sahih Muslim, translated by Abdul Siddiqi].

What brought about Aaron? Is it not your claim that Mary is related to Aaron and thus a Levite? Something your prophet does not agree with.

Nitwit. If Quran does not mention it then that means Quran does not have authority over that fact.

dumb ass nigga

And as the halfwit that you are, you do not realize that Jacob father of Joseph in OT has Isaac as his father while Jacob father of Joseph in NT has Matthatus as his father. you can't just erase that fact because you're uncomfortable with it grin grin

She is related according to the Bible though Muhammad does not agree. Who do you go with? Bible or Muhammad? grin grin cheesy
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Haakeem(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sw.eet.plum:

Na you be HIV. Odelomo, mumuman. Elenu run. Obunhakeem. Na your type dey filled with gonorrhea, staphylococcus, syphilis, HIV/AIDS and you come dirty join. Idio t wearing one boxer for a week. Anuofia!
Ebinna, elebi, onigbo!
Say that to your dad.

No offense
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Ojuntana:

Muhammad said she was named after Aaron because aaron was pious not that they are related. That's the excuse he gave when he was confronted with the obvious mistake.
It means he's lying since the explanation is that she is Aaron's sister by relationship
she was named after now they are calling her Aaron ?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 6:30am On Jul 28, 2022
compton11:
I don't understand.
Was Muhammad correct that she was just named after Aaron or he's wrong and they're related?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 6:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Ojuntana:

I don't understand.
Was Muhammad correct that she was just named after Aaron or he's wrong and they're related?
were they calling her Aaron?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Ojuntana:
Luke 3
why u lying unto innocent Luke?

Ojuntana:

She is the wife of Joseph who was supposed father of Jesus. It is obvious that due to the patrilineal lineage adopted by Jews, Joseph is mentioned in her place.
and that was the reason why Bible never connected him to Mary lineage,stop your lying ass.

because of the same patrillineal u keep mentioning
Ojuntana:

She is. But Muhammad does not think so
now that that u agreed gringrin

How do Muhammed don't agreed oooo?

Verily, they (isrealites)used to name people with the names of prophets(just like Jacob and Joseph the carpenter name) and righteous people who had passed before them(their people that has passed before them).

Ojuntana:

Does that make their ancestors their brothers? Brothers in this case refers to their citizenship not blood relations. For example, if I say all Yorubas are brothers and sisters, do I mean they are related by blood? The answer is No for it is a given that those who are related by blood are not allowed to marry one another and we know Yorubas marry themselves except you mean incest is acceptable in Yorubaland
brothers by distant blood,just like how isrealites are brothers by distant blood through the 12 tribes of Jacob.

Ojuntana:

Oh so you recognize those as Solomon's sons. Why then do you argue that David's descendants can't be called his sons. Here's another example: Numbers 1:20 You can see the children of Reuben numbered as 460500. I guess the number of Reuben's direct children is 460,500 according to you grin grin
because the verse u posted Never called the sons of Solomon as David's but they called Solomon his son.

How come u used version that suited u ? gringrin

New International Version

From the descendants of Reuben the firstborn son of Israel: All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, one by one, according to the records of their clans and families.

This verse didn't even mentioned their number.

New American Standard Bible

Now the sons of Reuben, Israel’s firstborn, their descendants by their families(their real sons), by their fathers’ households(according to their fathers), according to the number of names, head by head, every male from twenty years old and upward, whoever was able to go to war

Ojuntana:

So you agree with the Bible and disagree with Muhammad. No problem. grin grin
I like how u eventually agreed with Bible but Muhammed never say Mary wasn't related to Mary since Aaron is righteous man before Mary. gringrin

Ojuntana:

You can clearly see the distinction that he was known as. This shows that Luke recognized that Jesus was not Joseph's so and thus established his genealogy through his mother
Jesus was known as not Luke was known as!

Jesus was known as Joseph son since he wasn't his real father,stop twisting the English.

Ojuntana:

Tell me what Yorubas call uncle. Cause I know there is no word like Uncle in Yoruba. Besides, Lot and Abraham were directly related to one another. Abraham was not a great ancestor to Lot.
we call them baba kekere or aburo baba mi gringrin

Ojuntana:

Numbers 36 You can see here that the daughters of Zelophehad were only allowed to marry from their tribe so that their inheritance will not be lost to their husbands' tribe since the inheritance will automatically pass to their husbands once they marry.
and is inheritance stuff related to The son-in-law can be adopted as the son?

Ojuntana:

Is Elizabeth Aaron's sister? Elizabeth is Aaron's great descendant so it is very possible that through the mother side she and Mary her related. It is obvious even from your Muhammad's response that Mary was not a Levite. It is just like saying a Yoruba man, fathered by a Yoruba but whose mother has Igbo mother and Yoruba father is Igbo. Does that make sense. People are known by the tribe of their father most especially in Jewish culture
and u don't know whether she related to her through father or mother.

Ojuntana:

"When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read "Sister of Harun", (i.e. Mary), in the Qur'an, whereas Moses was born well before Jesus. When I came back to Allah's Messenger I asked him about that, and he said: "The (people of the old age) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Apostle and pious persons who had gone before them."" [Sahih Muslim, translated by Abdul Siddiqi].
and pious persons who had gone before them

The bolded mean?

Ojuntana:

What brought about Aaron? Is it not your claim that Mary is related to Aaron and thus a Levite? Something your prophet does not agree with.
sorry I mean we are talking about Aaron stuff not Miriam gringrin

Ojuntana:

Nitwit. If Quran does not mention it then that means Quran does not have authority over that fact.
are u saying Abraham never gave birth to Ismaelite and Isaac again?

Ojuntana:

And as the halfwit that you are, you do not realize that Jacob father of Joseph in OT has Isaac as his father while Jacob father of Joseph in NT has Matthatus as his father. you can't just erase that fact because you're uncomfortable with it grin grin
mumu did I argued with u that they are the same?

Ojuntana:

She is related according to the Bible though Muhammad does not agree. Who do you go with? Bible or Muhammad? grin grin cheesy
So if she is called sister of Aaron,is it bad?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by diadem10: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Vado:

This opinion piece pushed as fact sounds dumb af. You said firsthand, from where? From the source of a possibly mentally ill man whom claimed to have been given the revelations from Allah? Same man wasn’t literate so he had to depend on scribes who wrote down everything. So when you allude to the claims of the Quran as facts, how 100% sure are you that a particular scribe on a particular day wrote down the real thing? Lol firsthand knowledge yet nobody in Judaism & Christianity history even came up with a single line in the scripture that had anything to suggest Islam.

If we are to wear our thinking caps, Christianity preceded Islam by 700years and this was an era that man have started writing already, yet even if for the sake of arguments, we say some people wanted to write false thing that or didn’t happen and put it as the truths in the Bible, don’t you think that one person of the multitudes would have written a counter texts to poke holes into the account of events? Even the Romans through which Christ was killed would have written about the falsehood so as to make sure Christ isn’t seen as a Divinity not to talk of the entire populace.

But here we are arguing and saying with all sense of authority that Jesus wasn’t this or that because a so-called prophet you wasn’t privy to his encounter in the cave told you so. At least Christ did everything openly. Woke the dead openly, healed the sick openly, crucified openly & established his resurrection openly.

I would say christianity isn't a religion per se. It's Christ like nature which can only be got through Jesus' grace. I mean no one can be very perfect like Jesus except his spirit dwells in such person. I believe he's risen. Even the Jewish believe he's risen because they found nothing in his tomb which is empty till now. However, what they're going through right now is guilty conscience. They don't want to believe they killed their own Messiah hence the need to deny him altogether while they wait for another one. That's why I find it annoying and stupid when some people kill innocent people over religion. Na ment? I mean leave people with their religion alone. As long as no one is killing anyone with his or her religion, leave them the fuvk alone. Even if the person is worshipping a tree, leave him alone. It's not your business.

Rather, what we should be going after are ritualists, bandits, killer herdsmen, terrorists, kidnappers etc and get them to face justice for what they've done. These are what we should go after. Not a peaceful person doing his or her religion. It's no one's business whatever any religion someone practices. Meanwhile, God look at the heart, not even your religion. Take a look at Cornelius for example. God continued to answer all his prayers, irrespective of how he was doing it. Humanity came first before religion.

Even Saul who became Paul. When God wanted to arrest him, it was within a twinkle of an eye. God didn't need anyone to help him do his work. That's why it baffles me when I see people say they're fighting for God. Na ment? In fact, Saul who became Paul didn't have a peace of mind till he died. Why? Because he killed innocent people over religion before he was eventually changed by God. The killing haunted him a lot to the point that he wanted death. He lived like a living dead throughout his days. He continued to say he would be the least in heaven despite all his mighty gospel work for God. He wasn't a happy man. He didn't even have a family. He was an unhappy lonely man. Of course he was happy preaching the gospel of God but when he looked at the life he lived before God changed him, he wasn't happy about it and he was haunted by it till he died. Good thing that he was changed by God before he died.

That's why you should leave people with their religion alone. Even if they're worshipping a tree, it's not your business. As long as they're not hurting anyone with it. I can tell you that a sincere person would get his prayers answered irrespective of how he goes about it because as long as his heart is pure, God will answer him. God looks at the heart than anything else.

On Mohammed, if I were to speak my mind on him. I would say when he was persecuted, of course he ran away and prayed, and God obviously heard him because like I said, God hears prayer irrespective of how you go about it as long as you're sincere. Take a look at Abraham's second wife, Haggai for example. God preferred Sarah, the first wife but when Haggai prayed sincerely, God also answered her and blessed her and her son, Ishmael despite the fact that God preferred Sarah and her son, Isaac.

Of course, Mohammed's prayer were answered back then by the sheer fact that God preserved him back then despite the persecution. Then he returned and had some disciples. He was living peaceably and everything was going on fine with him and his disciples. However after a while, he began to derail. He got intoxicated with power and began to derail hence the unjust killings of innocent people in the name of religion, raping people etc. Even at the end, he confessed that he didn't know where he would end up. He knew he already lost the path. He severally talked about seeing himself in hell till he died.

I don't have a problem with Islam or praying like Mohammed did. However take note, don't derail like Mohammed did in his latter years and start to kill innocent people in the name of religion. Or else, such person would end up like him.

It's no wonder every nation who behave like Mohammed did in his latter years end up being in the state of chaos. Ask yourself a question, does God live in the state of chaos? These are questions one should ask. Main point is leave people with their religion or non religion alone. It's not your fvcking business what they do as long as they're not hurting anyone with it.
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
compton11:

Your prophet is confusing you again? undecided undecided

I thought all these things were explained to you in Islamiyya
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
compton11:
were they calling her Aaron?

Choose one na. It is obvious you don't know which one to go for. Is it Muhammad's or yours? Your examples have been flawed so you arejust jumping around. Claiming Quran establishes genealogy using brothers and sister when it was obvious Salih being referred to as brother to the Thamud refers to their joint citizenship. If it were so, Mary would have been called Sister of Judah or Levi cause even you agree that Aaron is not her progenitor. So how come it is Aaron she is being referred to as sister of. If that is then the case, it means your argument is wrong and Mary and Aaron are not related. Muhammad is thus right. But Muhammad's problem is that there is no place where Jews refer to themselves as sisters or brothers of a past person. It is either sons or daughters
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by Ojuntana: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
compton11:
why u lying unto innocent Luke?
Ignorance is your middle name that's why. Besides, I don't know how a Muslim can be a specialist on Jewish history given that your Quran is very disjointed on the historical representation of Israelites

and that was the reason why Bible never connected him to Mary lineage,stop your lying ass.

because of the same patrillineal u keep mentioning
Well, the Bible did. Sorry to disappoint you. It is unlike the Quran that claims Mary is a sister of Aaron and then the author later says it was just naming grin grin while you his believer says he's lying grin grin

now that that u agreed gringrin

How do Muhammed don't agreed oooo?

Verily, they (isrealites)used to name people with the names of prophets(just like Jacob and Joseph the carpenter name) and righteous people who had passed before them(their people that has passed before them).
The problem in your interpretation is that Mary was not named after Aaron like Jacob and Joseph were. Mary is a sister to Aaron not Aaron himself. Your interpretation should read. Israelites used to name people with names of family memers of prophets that passed before them.

brothers by distant blood,just like how isrealites are brothers by distant blood through the 12 tribes of Jacob.

Israelites have a common progenitor called Israel (Jacob) But don't forget that Jacob had two wives not one. Not only that, all his children married from outside his tribe, for example Joseph married from Egypt. So it is obvious after the second generation which is the generation of the grandchildren of Jacob, they more or less become distant cousins to themselves. So your argument is just like saying the children of Judah are related to the Egyptians by blood. How does that make sense to you grin grin Bloodline is counted by direct descendants through the male line not the nonsense you're capping

because the verse u posted Never called the sons of Solomon as David's but they called Solomon his son.

How come u used version that suited u ? gringrin

New International Version

From the descendants of Reuben the firstborn son of Israel: All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, one by one, according to the records of their clans and families.

This verse didn't even mentioned their number.

New American Standard Bible

Now the sons of Reuben, Israel’s firstborn, their descendants by their families(their real sons), by their fathers’ households(according to their fathers), according to the number of names, head by head, every male from twenty years old and upward, whoever was able to go to war

You just keep showing your mental deficiency. What is the difference between descendants and sons? you asked me to show you where sons where used to replace descendants and I showed you and you confirmed it yourself so what is your argument again? The next task is for you to show where brothers and sisters are used to describe descendants or you're just taqqiyaing grin grin

I like how u eventually agreed with Bible but Muhammed never say Mary wasn't related to Mary since Aaron is righteous man before Mary. gringrin
Muhammad never said they were related either. If they were related, I think that is the easiest answer to give. The fact is he was responding to a question asked his disciple by Jews. So if his explanation was cogent, the Jews would not have asked because they will understand their tradition. What Muhammad did is same as an Igbo man telling Yoruba people their tradition grin grin Na lie grin grin

Jesus was known as not Luke was known as!

Jesus was known as Joseph son since he wasn't his real father,stop twisting the English.
Where did I say Luke was known as? Is your head vibrating? Luke recognized in his genealogy that Jesus was known as Jospeh's son but not Joseph's son. So if he had given Joseph's genealogy, it would have been illegitimate because Jesus is not Joseph's biological son. He was writing to Romans who consider a son only legitimate if he is from his father.

we call them baba kekere or aburo baba mi gringrin
Taqqiya. Go and ask very well. Baba kekere is only used where the man is deceased, most especially if he inherits his elder brother's widow, then the children of the deceased start to call him Baba kekere. Aburo baba mi is a literal translation. It means Uncle but is not a word for Uncle. Just like Egbon means Elder brother. You can use Egbon for an Uncle in Yoruba especially depending on the age of the Uncle in question. Stop the taqqiya

and is inheritance stuff related to The son-in-law can be adopted as the son?

Yes. What I pointed out to you is that only the male can inherit properties in Jewish laws. An exemption was made for the daughters of Zolephenad but with the condition that they must marry from their tribe so their husbands can inherit the properties on their behalf. Now show where Jews name descendants based on filial or matrilineal line. I'm watitng or else we both agree it is taqiyya at play again

and u don't know whether she related to her through father or mother.
She is not related to Elizabeth through her father because if she was, that will make her a Levite and she was never recorded to be a Levite. Like I told you, Levites are not known to have a hometown. Mary was said to be from Galilee according to Luke and even Matthew. If she was a levite, she would be referred to as a Levite from Galilee. Because Levites don't have hometown. They are like Fulani. They have no portion allotted to them.

and pious persons who had gone before them

The bolded mean?

Simple English. It means people who lived before them and are dead long. You should have just said you're struggling to understand the English since na cheesy cheesy

sorry I mean we are talking about Aaron stuff not Miriam gringrin
Aaron and Miriam are related as brothers and sisters which is the mistake your prophet made cheesy cheesy

are u saying Abraham never gave birth to Ismaelite and Isaac again?

I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is if quran did not mention it. then you don't have authority over that fact. you're borrowing the fact from the Bible which is a book you have disparaged as corrupted. So how do you know that fact as written in the Bible is not corrupted as well

mumu did I argued with u that they are the same?
So if she is called sister of Aaron,is it bad?
It is bad because she is not Aaron's sister. Miriam is Aaron's sister. Muhammad was a bad copier who mixed it up cheesy cheesy
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ojuntana:
Ignorance is your middle name that's why. Besides, I don't know how a Muslim can be a specialist on Jewish history given that your Quran is very disjointed on the historical representation of Israelites
na mumu u be thengringrin

So u know more than the Jews that never called her daughter of heli?

How the fvck would u even be calling son in law of somebody as son of somebody?

Ojuntana:

Well, the Bible did. Sorry to disappoint you. It is unlike the Quran that claims Mary is a sister of Aaron and then the author later says it was just naming grin grin while you his believer says he's lying grin grin
so a child be be connected to her mother lineage again? gringrin

Ojuntana:

The problem in your interpretation is that Mary was not named after Aaron like Jacob and Joseph were. Mary is a sister to Aaron not Aaron himself. Your interpretation should read. Israelites used to name people with names of family memers of prophets that passed before them.
sorry she was,that was why she called arabinrin Aaroni.

Ojuntana:

Israelites have a common progenitor called Israel (Jacob) But don't forget that Jacob had two wives not one. Not only that, all his children married from outside his tribe, for example Joseph married from Egypt. So it is obvious after the second generation which is the generation of the grandchildren of Jacob, they more or less become distant cousins to themselves. So your argument is just like saying the children of Judah are related to the Egyptians by blood. How does that make sense to you grin grin Bloodline is counted by direct descendants through the male line not the nonsense you're capping
and u are acting as if the same Joseph descendants never marry isrealites after the death of Joseph, especially when they were slaves.

Ojuntana:

You just keep showing your mental deficiency. What is the difference between descendants and sons? you asked me to show you where sons where used to replace descendants and I showed you and you confirmed it yourself so what is your argument again? The next task is for you to show where brothers and sisters are used to describe descendants or you're just taqqiyaing grin grin
stop being a lying ass nigga, Bible never called those people his sons.

Now the sons of Reuben, Israel’s firstborn, their descendants by their families, by their fathers’ households(according to their fathers), according to the number of names, head by head, every male from twenty years old and upward, whoever was able to go to war

The Bible linked those sons to sons of Reuben.

Ojuntana:

Muhammad never said they were related either. If they were related, I think that is the easiest answer to give. The fact is he was responding to a question asked his disciple by Jews. So if his explanation was cogent, the Jews would not have asked because they will understand their tradition. What Muhammad did is same as an Igbo man telling Yoruba people their tradition grin grin Na lie grin grin
Aaron and Mary related through Jacob or not?

Ojuntana:

Where did I say Luke was known as? Is your head vibrating? Luke recognized in his genealogy that Jesus was known as Jospeh's son but not Joseph's son. So if he had given Joseph's genealogy, it would have been illegitimate because Jesus is not Joseph's biological son. He was writing to Romans who consider a son only legitimate if he is from his father.
Jesus was known as Joseph son in Luke because they know he is not his real Father.

Ojuntana:

Taqqiya. Go and ask very well. Baba kekere is only used where the man is deceased, most especially if he inherits his elder brother's widow, then the children of the deceased start to call him Baba kekere. Aburo baba mi is a literal translation. It means Uncle but is not a word for Uncle. Just like Egbon means Elder brother. You can use Egbon for an Uncle in Yoruba especially depending on the age of the Uncle in question. Stop the taqqiya
u can call your uncle an ẹgbọn,what a dumbass nigga u are.

Ojuntana:

Yes. What I pointed out to you is that only the male can inherit properties in Jewish laws. An exemption was made for the daughters of Zolephenad but with the condition that they must marry from their tribe so their husbands can inherit the properties on their behalf. Now show where Jews name descendants based on filial or matrilineal line. I'm watitng or else we both agree it is taqiyya at play again
And if u know that, then why u keep saying Luke 3 is about Jesus geneology through Mary? gringrin

Ojuntana:

She is not related to Elizabeth through her father because if she was, that will make her a Levite and she was never recorded to be a Levite. Like I told you, Levites are not known to have a hometown. Mary was said to be from Galilee according to Luke and even Matthew. If she was a levite, she would be referred to as a Levite from Galilee. Because Levites don't have hometown. They are like Fulani. They have no portion allotted to them.
oh she is from Galilee not Bethlehem? gringrin

But Bible never referred as Judah either.

Ojuntana:

Simple English. It means people who lived [b]before them [/b]and are dead long. You should have just said you're struggling to understand the English since na cheesy cheesy
and the bolded is?

Ojuntana:

Aaron and Miriam are related as brothers and sisters which is the mistake your prophet made cheesy cheesy
That is your Bible Jewish story nigga,not Qur'an.

Ojuntana:

I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is if quran did not mention it. then you don't have authority over that fact. you're borrowing the fact from the Bible which is a book you have disparaged as corrupted. So how do you know that fact as written in the Bible is not corrupted as well
and why would Qur'an be telling u long story book when it ain't a story book unlike Bible?

Ojuntana:

It is bad because she is not Aaron's sister. Miriam is Aaron's sister. Muhammad was a bad copier who mixed it up cheesy cheesy
and when did I say a blood sister now?
Re: My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians by compton11(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

Choose one na. It is obvious you don't know which one to go for. Is it Muhammad's or yours? Your examples have been flawed so you arejust jumping around. Claiming Quran establishes genealogy using brothers and sister when it was obvious Salih being referred to as brother to the Thamud refers to their joint citizenship. If it were so, Mary would have been called Sister of Judah or Levi cause even you agree that Aaron is not her progenitor. So how come it is Aaron she is being referred to as sister of. If that is then the case, it means your argument is wrong and Mary and Aaron are not related. Muhammad is thus right. But Muhammad's problem is that there is no place where Jews refer to themselves as sisters or brothers of a past person. It is either sons or daughters
simple explanation your dumbass can't understand.

It is Bible that says she is related to Aaron not me, the argument I'm making is that she can be named sister of Aaron since Aaron is a Good person before her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Save Nigeria Group Debunks Pastor Bakare's Suspension Story / JUST IN: Otunba Tunde Badmus Arrested With 50,000 Thumb Printed Ballot Papers / Northern States PDP Chairmen Endorse Agbo, Maibasira, Kabiru For NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.