Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) (59685 Views)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by RaptorX: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
harmargedon:
Stupid laws created by SIMPle men undecided undecided undecided undecided
They were created to destroy the family structure not because they care about women, this is all about population control. People with strong family structure are harder to control.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

all you people who never set foot outside Africa, (let alone the US), and/or ever dealt with the US law on domestic violence, should stop writing nonsense online.
Man just tell these ignoramuses how long you lived in America so they can stop yapping rubbish.. i know you don't want to brag that you live in America for many years. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by hokafor(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lol, I will only take u serious when u stop that ur fake accent.but u said both of u own the house. Go to court or rather come back to Nigeria and summons her to Amadioha/sango uwill surely get justice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
1Sharon:
Fake story.

Notice how the wife was wearing a mask? Why would she need to wear a mask around someone in her household?

She knew he was filming it.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by 1Sharon(f): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
jrusky:

The lady was dating another guy secretly that was where the fracas begun.

But you don't need to insult if you want to know something afterall I did not quoted you or talk yo you.

There is no way your friend Denim.will have restrictions placed on him if there wasn't violence involved !

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Man just tell these ignoramuses how long you lived in America so they can stop yapping rubbish.. i know you don't want to brag that you live in America for many years. cheesy

We don hear, Ndi Americacus!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Midas01: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Team "foreign women" left the group chat.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Kingcalls: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Midas01:
Lol, but men have been sending their wives out of their homes for centuries and it didn't make the news so how is this news now ?

Whenever a man sends his wife out you guys blame the woman for being bad and doing something deserving of such actions by the husband so why are you guys still blaming this woman now instead of the man ?

The difference is that the men own the house ... JJC dint chase funke out....u women are very evil and criminals...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by erukujeje(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stop arguing with the guy, he won't agree with you. I pray he comes to US or Canada and do as he like. Body go tell am. I am based in Canada and all you said his true

Am sorry sir, i am truly sorry for informing you, na me do mistake.

But i will advise you, when ever you find yourself outside the shores of Nigeria, endeavour to ask questions pertaining the laws of the land..

A judge or magistrate will tell you that ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by abbey621(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
seanwilliam:
the more I read threads about this man the more I’m dying inside bro .

I am genuinely sad and bitter watching that video .

If a woman tries that with me , wether I’m the USA or Nigeria , like I said on the other thread , one person will need a lawyer while the other a doctor

The woman is not at fault, the fault lies with the man who did not predict the future.....No woman is worth ending up in prison or losing your life. Plenty of fresh kpekus out out there so why mess with your life? Money, houses, cars and even wives can be replaced, life itself cannot so choose wisely bro!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Kiloseria: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Which kain mumu story be this? God forbid bad thing, if you forgive her, then you be mumu. If na me, she will not enjoy the house in good health. I will offend God because of her.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by chigoizie7(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
1Sharon:
Fake story.

Notice how the wife was wearing a mask? Why would she need to wear a mask around someone in her household?

She knew that what she was doing was wrong and decided to use a face mask to cover her face since she realises that he was recording her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Kingcalls: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ninisun:

Who brought who to the US? Who dey pay mortgage? Who cheated?? Nna beautiful babes full US o, it takes the grace of God to overcome them when you have the dou

Stop decieving urself ... statistics now show that women cheat as much as men ...so stop playing the old harmless card .... women are also more violent than men domestically

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Kingcalls: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Midas01:

She is actually Nigerian girl that he brought to usa
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Midas01: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigerian women suffer this everytime and never kill their husbands.

I thought y'all said foreign women were the best, why crying now ?
Bar1941:
That is why fatal domestic violence is so common in those countries. Imagine after labouring and starving yourself to put up something like this, one greedy bitch just thought she can use the weak laws of the western countries to deprive you of all that you got.

This man must be very depressed now, I pray and hope he doesn't take the laws into his hands by killing the bitçh as we ass taking his own life, because in most situations like this, that is usually the end result.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by chigoizie7(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Midas01:

This is not a team foreign women thing, he probably married her in naija then took her abroad.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
The woman has no right to throw him outta his own house, it is either they both owns the house or the woman owns the house or the house is a council (government allocated) house with both their names or just the woman's name on it.

There is no way the woman can throw him out if he pays the mortgage or bought the house with his money, no way!

He probarbly left the house so as to calm down, and come back later the police would have adviced to do that anyway, if the police were called.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Halo22: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's like this is the recent trend nowadays. Ist it was Funke and now this one. But our ladies down here use to be heartless when they travel to America or UK with their hubbies. My cousin did that to her husband in UK and finally divorced him. Another one happened in US to my Dad's cousin, who married his wife and took her abroad after her schooling, the once gentle and calm lady went bizza to the extent of divorcing her husband. Though she later died of cancer. Our ladies please try to be submissive both in home and abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by jrusky(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
1Sharon:

There is no way your friend Denim.will have restrictions placed on him if there wasn't violence involved !

Ok.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Bar1941(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Midas01:
Nigerian women suffer this everytime and never kill their husbands.

I thought y'all said foreign women were the best, why crying now ?

Because they were not the owner of the properties, in this case the man is likely owing the major share of the property.

And FYI, African women (esp Nigerians and Ghanians) are the ones that usually do that crazy stuff.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ninisun:

We don hear, Ndi Americacus!!!
is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

Jeeez!! You are so dammm ugilee! undecided embarassed what kina creature are you?
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by MadarasBlade(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

This is not true.

Pre marital assets, inheritance, etc are exempt,

Also prenups are not bullet proof.

So uncle Egun, what would you suggests we do, i mean those that have jakpa plans in mind?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

Stop decieving urself ... statistics now show that women cheat as much as men ...so stop playing the old harmless card .... women are also more violent than men domestically

Who carried out the research? You abi na Tinubu? That man knows what he did, make he talk true first.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by sisisioge: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
It is well fa...and the guy sounded so cool.

Maybe they should be signing a prenup before getting married. It looks the the african women in the abroad are doing beyond normal in the name of freedom and women protection. The oyinbos wey get law sef no do reach. Whew!
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by RIDOO: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
anonymous1759:

Does Nigerian marriage law applies in the west too ? Eg if you marry her in Nigeria and take her over will she have the same rights like if you’d married her In abroad?
Because you barely hear Nigerian men loose their properties after divorce In Nigeria the law kind of protect the men too.

Very good question..
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

Jeeez!! You are so dammm ugilee! undecided embarassed what kina creature are you?

You think living in the US is a golden prize? Getaway there!
Wow, as ugly as your mum grin...abeg run along

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by 1Sharon(f): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

The difference is that the men own the house ... JJC dint chase funke out....u women are very evil and criminals...

And funke owned the house and jjc was kicked out, what's the issue?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by sisisioge: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Halo22:
It's like this is the recent trend nowadays. Ist it was Funke and now this one. But our ladies down here use to be heartless when they travel to America or UK with their hubbies. My cousin did that to her husband in UK and finally divorced him. Another one happened in US to my Dad's cousin, who married his wife and took her abroad after her schooling, the once gentle and calm lady went bizza to the extent of divorcing her husband. Though she later died of cancer. Our ladies please try to be submissive both in home and abroad.

My brother, dont even ask for too much by asking for submission, ask for fairness. That should suffice for now. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

Go and advise some men to hustle oo, Funke has been paying the mortgage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by 1Sharon(f): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoizie7:

She knew that what she was doing was wrong and decided to use a face mask to cover her face since she realises that he was recording her.

She was able to grab the mask right on time as if she knew he was going to film?

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bar1941:

Because they were not the owner of the properties, in this case the man is likely owing the major share of the property.

And FYI, African women (esp Nigerians and Ghanians) are the ones that usually do that crazy stuff.
White people do it also..

Or the property is welfare house with both their names or just the woman's name on it, ussually the man needs to leave the house, go calm down and then come back in if there are kids in the house or othwerwise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.