Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) (59782 Views)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ventura1:
The guy is quite right, in a situation where domestic violence and abuse is absent, no woman have the right to act in such manner, no law support such action exclusively for women without divorce processes.

Who decides whether domestic violence and abuse is absent or present?
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Human beings often time neglect the God factor when choosing a life partner. This is the end result

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by armyofone(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
KanwuliaBaby,

Na your street this happened so cheesy one of our bro done enter justice system o.

How are you ?
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

But 95% of houses are owned by men ...the 5% wey una get , person no go hear word

grin tongue, be submissive and respect your marriage vows wink. Women can easily mumu for men and can still go extra mile to deal with a man.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by koolaid87: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Arelyn:
The problem the black community faces abroad is that of cultural ideology influenced by our innate ego...Truth be told, we are shaped by our culture and influenced daily by our experience in life but the moment we allow our ego(emotion) to come in place of logic when applying ourselves to situations in life, issues like this are bound to happen

Let me start by saying there is a lot that can happen to an individual overseas that will translate to big reputational damage should such an individual apply his or her cultural ideology to it but because of the rules and regulations of the host country, they are not only normal but legally and socially acceptable.

Over time, black women have learnt the ropes within the legal system that they can manipulate to their favour which may be a result of a genuine desire to seek protection from a very "bad" man or just a selfish manipulative quest to dominate a relationship. These laws are possible because more campaigns seek to portray the female gender as an endangered species therefore more regulations are created to support women in these countries.

It is so surprising that "black women are the largest group with the highest divorce rate in the United States " even more than the white woman which doesn't reflect positivity in black women. It is not uncommon for this group of women to become largely illogical and emotions driven, the moment they attain similar or better economic status compared to their men except for those that remain rooted in their cultural ideology and principles of virtuous women

I wonder why these laws are the statistics that "Asian women are the least to divorce their men" remains valid. I work in a team of 13 professionals and on nights out, questions bordering around divorce do come up, it's surprising that the Asian women in my team don't see divorce as an option but my black sisters don't just take the chill pill at all. An Asian colleague once said " when you have a broken toy, you fix it, you don't throw it away " that stuck with me for a while

My submission is not to support those groups of men that are full of themselves and won't mind treating their women badly, if a woman seeks protection from men like that it is understandable and justifiable but I have seen more women get their men in trouble with the authorities just for the sake of better social welfare package.

I just want us, individuals, both at home and abroad to know that the more black families are destroyed, the more black children are not provided with the best opportunity to attain the optimum best for themselves as the statistics show that black children from broken homes are more likely not to turn out well in life...These are evident in most American movies, "blackness" is always characterised by broken homes, drugs, violence etc...The more reason the series "Power" gained more viewership than "Empire" even though they had a similar storyline of grass to grace but power depicts the appropriate narrative of a black man which millions of young black men can relate to the main character's experiences while it suits the narrative an of how Hollywood wants to portray a black man

You are a smart individual.

I sincerely appreciate your input. Its devastating that most manupulative black women don't envisage the impact their selfish move will have on their children. I will never support anyone to stay in an abusive relationship but lately it's being revealed that all these accusations are merely manipulations to attain some benefits in the system.

Marriage is a business contract and I hope people realised this sooner, rather than later.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Ebymyk(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:
That is the reason why most men don't like taking their wife aboard.

Especially if you enroll her into nursing or to study medicine, by the time she is through studying such course, then the chances of her being your wife is like 20%.

And it is her fellow colleagues that will brainwash her into believing that being single is the best and her husband has no right to question her decision.

Dear men; If you ever plan on relocating your wife aboard, make sure she signs a prenuptial agreement.
true talk
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=koolaid87 post=114897953]

You are a smart individual.

I sincerely appreciate your input. Its devastating that most manupulative black women don't envisage the impact their selfish move will have on their children. I will never support anyone to stay in an abusive relationship but lately it's being revealed that all these accusations are merely manipulations to attain some benefits in the system.

Marriage is a business contract and I hope people realised this sooner, rather than later.

Abeg it's yours that is business partnership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

stop talking about what you dont know.... a man CAN/MUST resist and simply have evidence that he didnt do anything wrong. what you wrote is not only foolish, but blasphemy for US men. abeg travel a little!!! you actually believe that a woman can do what she pleases and anyone will listen to her, lol?!?!? you watch too many US series...while in the real world it doesnt work this way... if a woman lays a hand on you and/or attacks you, you have all the rights to defend yourself against her (whether you are a man or a woman).... THATS THE LAW! just make sure you do that in front of witnesses and/or cameras so that you have proof.

the problem here is that African men think they can control women abroad (like they do inAfrica), while THEY CANT! the law abroad will send
them straight to jail!

Too much bullshit in your post. They were inside their house and you're talking about witnesses. If she hits you, are you going to record yourself hitting her back? Lol.

Too many USA series, right? Is their movies different from the reality in their society? I don't think so.
If she makes any claim right there to the police, the man will still have prove himself to the law that he didn't do it. Why not leaving quietly to avoid getting into more trouble with their law?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

But 95% of houses are owned by men ...the 5% wey una get , person no go hear word

Owned or rented?
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by koolaid87: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
07kjb:
My wife to be must remain in NIGERIA,not just in NIGERIA but with my mom for checks and balancing

Your Mom is too old to keep an eye on your woman.

Married women, who are living with their husbands are cheating, how much more.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Go read what his comments properly, you will understand his utterances.

Lookk! If the man owns the house, i mean, pays the mortgage or bought the house, the woman has no right, again, i repeat she has no right to throw him outta his own house. It doesn't work like that.

If police where called they would advice the man to leave the house, come back when they both calmed down, even if he owns the house.

The woman cannot just throw him outta his house. If so every woman will just throw their husbands outta their houses grin the house is not in the woman's name, how then can she carry on with the mortgage payments if she throws the owner out? undecided

have you wondered why even in war women and children are protected?

besides other reason like children being the future

the other main reason is that women are seen as vulnerable to abuse like rape, when she thrown out in the streets, so the western world protect women and children whereas most african practice the women is not protected all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Dshocker(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ventura1:
This was the argument I was having with someone, does it mean a wife can unilaterally throw his husband out of a house they jointly own without evidence of physical abuse or divorce? I came back from work, enter my room and she'll just walk up to me and ordered me out and will just obey because its USA, which US law support such action?

No US supports it, but the man was trying to play safe.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by yusluvad(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:

Especially if you enroll her into nursing or to study medicine, by the time she is through studying such course, then the chances of her being your wife is like 20%.

And it is her fellow colleagues that will brainwash her into believing that being single is the best and her husband has no right to question her decision.

Dear men; If you ever plan on relocating your wife aboard, make sure she signs a prenuptial agreement.
Bàbá you've said it all...
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Elidrisy20: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Woman wrapper,come back home
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by koolaid87: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
abbey621:
When you understand the laws in America and the psychology of women in general, your life becomes much more peaceful. In the USA, even if you have a prenup or whatever other nonsense document to protect yourself, see that house wey you dey pay the mortgage or wey you don finish paying or bought fully, that house na the woman get am. The reason behind this is that the woman shapes the family and 9 out of 10 times she needs a house to raise the children.

America believes men are strong and as such can survive anywhere, it also believes men have more resources and can afford to get another place. America does not expect you to be a mumu and put all your financial eggs in one basket. As a man whether your wife cheats on you, slaps you, piss on you etc, na you go still leave especially when she claims her life is in danger.

Finally and perhaps the most important of all, no matter how much you love your wife and/or your kids, NEVER EVER FORGET TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! Always have an account that is untouchable by your wife, the government etc., this account could be the difference between intense depression and thanking God for life......I COME IN PEACE!

We need people like you to grace the front page. Not all these aprokos wey dey bodija ibadan dey comment on international matter
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by OscarJaden(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
hahahah thanks for the update

anyway him get problem with Tinibu ?

lol according to him,he said an old man can never rule him again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
hammer567:
SOMETHING TELLS ME COCOCANDY CANNOT TRY THIS.

NA FOR ONLY NAIRALAND HER FEMINISM START AND FINISH. grin

I PITY ALL THE GIRLS SHE DEY BRAIN WASH FOR HERE. cool
I can’t and it has everything to do with my feminism. I demand respect as a feminist and the first step in demanding respect is giving respect. You shouldn’t dish what you can’t take.
I feel like that’s common sense.

Because anyone who’d associate this behavior with feminism clearly has no understanding of feminism.

First of all, I can’t even speak to someone I married to in that manner.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Favor99(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:

Are most of these colleagues that brainwash these women into being single and leaving their husband, are most of these colleagues that brainwash them fellow Nigerians/Africans or what race(s)?
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Hussein035: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

stop talking about what you dont know.... a man CAN/MUST resist and simply have evidence that he didnt do anything wrong. what you wrote is not only foolish, but blasphemy for US men. abeg travel a little!!! you actually believe that a woman can do what she pleases and anyone will listen to her, lol?!?!? you watch too many US series...while in the real world it doesnt work this way... if a woman lays a hand on you and/or attacks you, you have all the rights to defend yourself against her (whether you are a man or a woman).... THATS THE LAW! just make sure you do that in front of witnesses and/or cameras so that you have proof.

the problem here is that African men think they can control women abroad (like they do inAfrica), while THEY CANT! the law abroad will send
them straight to jail!

I personally hate this Americans because of their useless laws, it is the same useless "do not control syndrome" of the USA that made their children to start doing mam to man sex, woman to woman sex, human to animal etc

They later told us it is LGBTQ, God will destroy USA very soon and Russia or China is taking their useless superpower

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by cococandy(f): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ventura1:
This was the argument I was having with someone, does it mean a wife can unilaterally throw his husband out of a house they jointly own without evidence of physical abuse or divorce? I came back from work, enter my room and she'll just walk up to me and ordered me out and will just obey because its USA, which US law support such action?
It’s hogwash. Listen to nairalanders at your own peril. They will miseducate you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by EgunMogaji2: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
MadarasBlade:

So uncle Egun, what would you suggests we do, i mean those that have jakpa plans in mind?

It really is very complicated and I won’t pretend that I have all the answers.

But knowing what I know now if I was married in the USA I’ll always have a solid plan B. Don’t leave yourself wide open.

It’s much easier now than in my time to have accounts in Nigeria that you can fund directly without third party involvement. You can buy properties now from people like me or other agents.

I can’t say don’t get married or don’t take your wife with you. What I can say is have a plan and fng execute it immediately that it’s necessary.

Good luck to all you youngsters, you’ll need it because there’s a lot of jezebels about.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by richie240: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
This ur post CONFIRM say u never enter whiteman con3.

I'll leave it at dt.
cool
MrBrownJay1:

bro, a prenup wouldnt help in this issue because the problem is not the wife, it is the YEYE MUMU that she calls her husband, that is the main problem here. what man in his right man would let a woman make him sleep outside of HIS OWN HOME?!?!? in what world? what kind of stupid shiiit is that?
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

have you wondered why even in war women and children are protected?

besides other reason like children being the future

the other main reason is that women are seen as vulnerable to abuse like rape, when she thrown out in the streets, so the western world protect women and children whereas most african practice the women is not protected all
Yes, i agree, but in this case in america or even in Europe a woman cannot just throw the man/ owner of the house, if they both own the house, she can ask him to leave if she is at risk of assault physically. But not take his house or his own share of the house, alot of women has accused their husbands falsely of abuse, ruined their lives, eventually it was found they lied. So did you read the recent case of Johny Depp and Miss Heard? So courts are starting to defend men thesedays. It is not as it used to be 10, 20 years ago. Where women's right overrides the man's.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by MuslimIgbo: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Asceleb16:
Many are mad but few are roamimg

Why will a sane man pack into a woman's house? Is that not madness

Orgasmgiver123 da? Pls kick this man's ass and let his brain reset
Always use your brain before you type, okay?
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by koolaid87: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=Ninisun post=114897993][/quote]

You sounded quite emotional.

Go and learn more about people who have lost their fortunes to that institution. To those unfortunate people, they were succesful in their businesses and professions but failed to regard marriage as a contract hence why they were exploited

Marriage is a business contract and its imperative people treat it as such by protecting themselves should things go south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by EgunMogaji2: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ventura1:

There’s no law that says he can be thrown out. Here’s my take on this family.

Notice that he was recording . He’s recording for his protection in case she runs herself into the wall and then calls police.

The wife’s choice of words are telling to me. It seems she’s getting coached because she’s speaking as if from a script.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by saintnegroid(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:

Guy u fit do gra-gra for naija, but not in America.

In Africa a man is a tiger, but becomes a pussycat when he enters America.

If the man had resisted, then a scuffle would have ensued and once that happens, any mark on her body turns to her evidence and they will use that against you in the court of law, when she files for domestic violence. Why didn't he report it to the authorities?

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by GloriousGbola: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
cococandy:

It’s hogwash. Listen to nairalanders at your own peril. They will miseducate you

The miseducation of the Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by GistFullGround: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2022

You nor sabi jazz?
After laboring, one woman go come say... Abeg my brother, if your hand clean, use jazz!

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by MuslimIgbo: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ninisun:

Na the woman buy the house dey pay for the mortgage...my mind tells me he was cheating and on top joblessness grin
I know this nonsense can only come from someone with a vagina....
Spits

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
koolaid87:

You sounded quite emotional.

Go and learn more about people who have lost their fortunes to that institution. To those unfortunate people, they were succesful in their businesses and professions but failed to regard marriage as a contract hence why they were exploited

Marriage is a business contract and its imperative people treat it as such by protecting themselves should things go south.

You shouldn't twist what marriage is known for to feel good. Na yours be business contract and not what the Bible says about it.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by richie240: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
jrusky:

Bro you are tight. Any man who wan chop disgrace just mistakenly carry woman go abroad you go hear am. When I was in Belgium years back Demnis my friend lost his house to his wife and they even told him 100 meter right left front back be should not near the building bro I have seen so many of these in the West. Very very unfortunate indeed.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.