Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Specific Dikr To Recite After Each Fardh Salah In Ramadan. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Specific Dikr To Recite After Each Fardh Salah In Ramadan. (3041 Views)

In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me / How To Overcome Sexual Temptation In Ramadan / What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Specific Dikr To Recite After Each Fardh Salah In Ramadan. by azharuddin: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2011
Recite the following dikr[b] throughout Ramadan [/b]after every fardh Salah.

Ashhadu allahilaha illallah asthagfirullah as-halukal jannatha audhubka minannaar (3times)

Recite the following dikr after every obligatory salat for the 1st 10days of ramadan

Allahumma arhamni Ya Arham-mar-Rahimeen (3times)

Bismillah,

Assalaamualaikum,

The following are the dikr to be said after each obligatory salaat for the 2nd third of Ramadan.

Allahummaghfirli zunubi ya rabbal alameen(3times)

Recite the following 3 times after every prayer for the[b] last 10 days[/b] of Ramadan. Also it can be recited anytime for the last 10 days. The last ten days is the time to ask for protection from Hell-fire.

Allahumma innaka `afuwwun tuhibbul'afwa fa'fu'annee
(O Allah! Verily, You are the Oft-Pardoning, You love to pardon, so pardon me)."

(1) (Reply)

5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles / Daily Qur'an Challenge: Would You Join This Challenge? / Is Islam Racist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.