Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men (29789 Views)

How Do You Handle Rumors About Yourself? Share Tips / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience / SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by blessed2share: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Hmmm lol
Some of you men are funny for real
You don't believe you deserve good things but you sha have to slave for you to be a real man.
Na why I like women,they sabi how to make you treat them well and enjoy life cool.

Buy charger every week because she's going to spoil her charger?
Charge the powerbanks because she will just come and use anyone when she needs it?
Does that even look sane to you? When mama spoil charger 2 times,she will start buying her own.
When you use up the battery of the power bank,why won't you charge it? Na mumu thing be that.
Helping out in the kitchen is cool actually, you talk and bond more self unless she does not approve.
Helping out around the house is sane also,they don't have to tell you that one.
With all the epistles written above, a man is to do this and do that,what should the woman do for the man?
No gift for the man,nothing to make his own life easy from the wife ba? Oh! I forgot,as a man slave for the family and make sure your wife is happy or else you're not a real man cool.
God punish the society definition of a real man.

Dj! Plenty kegs of palmwine for me and other people interested
Barman! Play me "Manipulated Man" by Joseph Yobo and Kim Kardashian.

We really do not have to put other people down in order to be heard. That "foolish" man just shared his experience of 30 years of marriage. Some of us pray and wish to be like him someday (folly, slavery, servitude and all). I guess it will look as if I'm insulting you if I insinuate that I expect you to be associated with marriage in any way but if you do not want what he has, you can simply ignore it or share your own experience and tell us what has worked for you in your relationships.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by MufasaLion: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Married for 30 years? This man has tried.

grin grin grin
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by mrdipye(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
It's quite a list but I don't totally agree with all of it
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
ImaIma1:

Lol don't take it to heart. Even my phone...I wake up to see it charged after I fall asleep with it in my hands. I hardly have to worry about buying chargers.

It's the same way he doesn't have to tell me he needs hot water to bath when it's cold. Or he hardly ever feels whether we are out of food stuff or not. He always gets something to eat.

There are some silent codes and things couple should do for each other to make life more bearable.
You do stuffs for each other and that's how it should be.
Not like the husband should be doing everything.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Hmmm lol
Some of you men are funny for real
You don't believe you deserve good things but you sha have to slave for you to be a real man.
Na why I like women,they sabi how to make you treat them well and enjoy life cool.

Buy charger every week because she's going to spoil her charger?
Charge the powerbanks because she will just come and use anyone when she needs it?
Does that even look sane to you? When mama spoil charger 2 times,she will start buying her own.
When you use up the battery of the power bank,why won't you charge it? Na mumu thing be that.
Helping out in the kitchen is cool actually, you talk and bond more self unless she does not approve.
Helping out around the house is sane also,they don't have to tell you that one.
With all the epistles written above, a man is to do this and do that,what should the woman do for the man?
No gift for the man,nothing to make his own life easy from the wife ba? Oh! I forgot,as a man slave for the family and make sure your wife is happy or else you're not a real man cool.
God punish the society definition of a real man.

Dj! Plenty kegs of palmwine for me and other people interested
Barman! Play me "Manipulated Man" by Joseph Yobo and Kim Kardashian.

You have said it all..
Thunda Faya dt stupid SIMP and his geng of simple men..

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by AutoRedux: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2022
Gentledove2U:

I agree with you sir. Marriage is a scam. As a man what better way to spend the old days than alone and miserable with no wife to tend to one and a string a bastards strewn around.

You dey talk rubbish. Marriage na better scam.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Albertone(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gentledove2U:

I agree with you sir. Marriage is a scam. As a man what better way to spend the old days than alone and miserable with no wife to tend to one and a string a bastards strewn around.

Because partners don't die before each other or what?

Wife can be the first to die.
Some wives won't even take care of their husbands.Or you think all wives are like Joke Silva.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
MufasaLion:
Married for 30 years? This man has tried.

grin grin grin

I don't get some of y'all. Smh. You people will complain that wokeness is destroying marriages and that there no marriages to look up to, yet here's one person sharing tips of his successful marriage and you are still mocking him with "he has tried".

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
You do stuffs for each other and that's how it should be.
Not like the husband should be doing everything.

Did he say the husband alone should be doing everything? This is just one perspective he's sharing and FOR young men...how you people just say something just to feel smart sef. Boya it's childishness ni abi immaturity, I no know.

What happened to all of the advice women have been getting about cooking and washing and cleaning? What happened to all of the respect and submission that gets preached to women? undecided Why are you forming brand new as if you have NEVER seen women being advised in marriages before?

90% of these advice are always directed at women, yet when you see a rare man, 5% of the time advising his fellow men, you people will still be shaking and want women to be dragged into it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by MufasaLion: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't get some of y'all. Smh. You people will complain that wokeness is destroying marriages and that there no marriages to look up to, yet here's one person sharing tips of his successful marriage and you are still mocking him with "he has tried".

I mocked him? You really don't understand sarcasm!

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
MufasaLion:
I mocked him? You really don't understand sarcasm!

I see...
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by bagad: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ckonnet:

No manual for life.. did you steal this from my deepest mind. The 2nd time iam reading that statement. That statement is a very important one.
yes perhaps we must have at least one same thought at a moment in time.
Life is a mystery my friend.
So much miserIes and miracles as well, both in this same life.
Hmm inside life.
There's a reason wonders will never end afterall.
But be that as it may....

Like you, I and some few ones knows this fact.
It's up to others to take it as truth.

Advices are opinions from people to you or from you to people are either from experiences or just imaginations. Besides it's the least help men can render or offer to one another
It's up to people to find the truth themselves
Every single man got a self-duty to think deeply for himself then for others.

That's why I strongly believe Let no man compulse another man to follow his way.
There are many routes to the top of a mountain or a pyramid.
We shall meet at the top
So
Life no get manual for real.
I cherish your knowledge and wisdom.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Did he say the husband alone should be doing everything? This is just one perspective he's sharing and FOR young men...how you people just say something just to feel smart sef. Boya it's childishness ni abi immaturity, I no know.

What happened to all of the advice women have been getting about cooking and washing and cleaning? What happened to all of the respect and submission that gets preached to women? undecided Why are you forming brand new as if you have NEVER seen women being advised in marriages before?

90% of these advice are always directed at women, yet when you see a rare man, 5% of the time advising his fellow men, you people will still be shaking and want women to be dragged into it.
Abeg! Ordinary respect,be submissive and very few points that Mrs Adeboye said tha time e get some reply some girls dey give back then and she never even write epistles like this.
"I can't cook,I can't clean,we are equal,I should be treated like a baby and live baby lifestyle,he should get me this,get me that because I am a queen and I know my worth" hope they all sound familiar to you ba?
Let's stop with the hypocrisy, any small do like this for your men many ladies will flinch and start yapping nonsense on social media.
A man came out to write epistles about what should be done in marriage because he's celebrating 30 years anniversary and everything he said was how a man should do everything he wrote,without even dishing up to 3 points of what a woman should do.
If it was a woman saying that, I am 100% most of the women hailing this man will you bash the lady as being a slave and type other jargons.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Abeg! Ordinary respect,be submissive and very few points that Mrs Adeboye said tha time e get some reply some girls dey give back then and she never even write epistles like this.
"I can't cook,I can't clean,we are equal,I should be treated like a baby and live baby lifestyle,he should get me this,get me that because I am a queen and I know my worth" hope they all sound familiar to you ba?
Let's stop with the hypocrisy, any small do like this for your men many ladies will flinch and start yapping nonsense on social media.
A man came out to write epistles about what should be done in marriage because he's celebrating 30 years anniversary and everything he said was how a man should do everything he wrote,without even dishing up to 3 points of what a woman should do for her man.
If it was a woman saying that, I am 100% most of the women hailing this man will you bash the lady as being a slave and type other jargons.
Also this nonsense Men Vs Women,
Women vs Men,
Misandrists vs Misogynists,
Redpillers vs feminisms,
That you people do here on nairaland I hate it and don't want to be involved.
I only asked what should the woman do when the writer wrote all that for the man or do you see me bashing women in my write up?
You kids can do the gender war but I don't want to be involved.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
RedChiefPriest:

So what is your point? undecided Do people preach to women or not? If Mrs. Adeboye has spoken to women before, why do you have a problem with Mr. Abah speaking to men now? When Mrs. Adeboye spoke to women, did she include men? So why do you want Mr. Abah to include women?

But that is exactly what you and some other men are doing on this thread. One small advice that the man gave, you people have started complaining. How are you any different from the ladies yapping nonsense now?

man came out to write epistles about what should be done in marriage because he's celebrating 30 years anniversary and everything he said was how a man should do everything he wrote,without even dishing up to 3 points of what a woman should do for her man.

And my point is: DO PEOPLE NOT ADVICE WOMEN? At other times, don't people advice women? Since time immemorial, have women not been preached to on how to preserve their marriages? Mummy GOs and Pastor Mrs have been directing marital counsel to women; a lot of singles programs are also targeted at women. You wan kill them? And you think they do not even have a right to get angry when people heap everything on their heads?

Also this nonsense Men Vs Women,
Women vs Men,
Misandrists vs Misogynists,
Redpillers vs feminisms,
That you people do here on nairaland I hate it and don't want to be involved.
I only asked what should the woman do when the writer wrote all that for the man or do you see me bashing women in my write up?
You kids can do the gender war but I don't want to be involved.

Do respect your methuselah self, stop disgracing yourself, and quit referring to anyone that disagrees with you as a kid, please. undecided Most especially, don't be forcing on me what I have never done, especially as you and I haven't even had any interaction. Address and face exactly what I am saying at this point in time. Where is the gender war I am starting or engaging in?? Where am I fighting any factional thing with you, excuse you? Are you for real or kidding me, right now? I know you before? Boya, if you were some troll hiding under an alternate and you and I have clashed, say so. This is the first time I am seeing your moniker.

Incase you do not get my point, I will reiterate it again... 95% of the time, people are always preaching to women. 90% of the time, everyone is always giving marital counsel to women... they are always focused on women all the time... so now that in a very rare scenario that a man is preaching to his fellow men, why do you have a problem with it?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
RedChiefPriest:

I do hope you simply asked Mrs. Adeboye what men should do when she came out to give her advice to women... that's what I am interested in now. Since you are a balanced person, show me where you asked the same of her just as you are asking of Mr. Abah here.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Do respect your methuselah self, stop disgracing yourself, and quit referring to anyone that disagrees with you as a kid, please. undecided Most especially, don't be forcing on me what I have never done, especially as you and I haven't even had any interaction. Address and face exactly what I am saying at this point in time. Where is the gender war I am starting or engaging in?? Where am I fighting any factional thing with you, excuse you? Are you for real or kidding me, right now?

Incase you do not get my point, I will reiterate it again... 95% of the time, people are always preaching to women. 90% of the time, everyone is always giving marital counsel to women... they are always focused on women all the time... so now that in a very rare scenario that a man is preaching to his fellow men, why do you have a problem with it?

I used kid when you used the word "immature" because that's what you use for someone that's not of age, incase your "ancient of days" sef did not know or your hands got slippery.
Also there's nothing like 90% of time women are being preached too, both men and women are preached too and even men more.
Starting from the the dating stage,the first preaching go to the man "Hope you have money because that's the main thing" that's the first preaching and what do they tell a lady in that stage?
But I'm not even interested in all of that for now.
You diverted my point since the beginning, so I will set you straight now.
Acording to the writer he said a man should do things he wrote for his lady.
When you talk about cleaning,submissive and cooking that's for the family,the same way you will say the man should love his wife and work really hard to provide and take care of the needs of the family.
So check the points the writer wrote,he said stuffs like buy charger every week cos wife charger will keep getting spoilt(that's a man doing for the lady),Charge the powerbanks Coz the wife will use anyone(That's a man doing for the lady),when you're at a party - he gave some rules for the man to please the lady (That's a man doing for the lady) and everything he wrote is for the man doing for the lady.
So my question was,what should the lady do for the man also,not in the aspect of cleaning,cooking and submissive now(that's family related).
He should have said As couples,do this for each other.
Maybe "you get your wife this and as a wife you get your husband this" "As a wife you do this for the husband and as husband you do this for the wife" .
So hope you get the point now and if you don't,then check his points again.
So it's not about fighting,I only asked a simple question.

Also you said "But that is exactly what you and some other men are doing on this thread. One small advice that the man gave, you people have started complaining"
I don't know what you have against those men and I don't know what they have against you but I'm not interested, that's between you and them.
I have seen men bashing ladies and ladies bashing men,I don't reply to any or try to correct any gender.
I mind my own business.

Also you said "so now that in a very rare scenario that a man is preaching to his fellow men, why do you have a problem with it"
I don't take advice from social media but I take advice from people as long as the person is not trying to be an hypocrite and says the real thing.
You tell me "do this for your lady" and you don't balance it with "do this for your man" then I will stand and leave.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I do hope you simply asked Mrs. Adeboye what men should do when she came out to give her advice to women... that's what I am interested in now. Since you are a balanced person, show me where you asked the same of her just as you are asking of Mr. Abah here.
I don't need to ask her,you can question her since you're a lady.
I questioned the writer because he's a man and I don't agree with all of his points.
If you say stuffs that I don't agree with,I will question you as long as you're a man.
So when any lady starts telling you to do things for your man and you're not comfortable then you ask the question "what should my man do for me?" Many ladies do that nau,you should to.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Also there's nothing like 90% of time women are being preached too, both men and women are preached too and even men more.
Starting from the the dating stage,the first preaching go to the man "Hope you have money because that's the main thing" that's the first preaching and what do they tell a lady in that stage?
But I'm not even interested in all of that for now.

I am not interested in all of that... too. Believe what you will.

You diverted my point since the beginning, so I will set you straight now.
Acording to the writer he said a man should do things he wrote for his lady.
When you talk about cleaning,submissive and cooking that's for the family,the same way you will say the man should love his wife and work really hard to provide and take care of the needs of the family.
So check the points the writer wrote,he said stuffs like buy charger every week cos wife charger will keep getting spoilt(that's a man doing for the lady),Charge the powerbanks Coz the wife will use anyone(That's a man doing for the lady),when you're at a party - he gave some rules for the man to please the lady (That's a man doing for the lady) and everything he wrote is for the man doing for the lady.

Smh.
I am not disagreeing with what the man said, I am not arguing for or against what the man said. You just answer me this simple question: do people give marital counsel to women or not? Just answer yes or no. Submission and respect is for the family, not for the man? Is it every couple that have kids? So for a couple that do not have kids, the wife is not expected to cook and clean the home?

Also you said "But that is exactly what you and some other men are doing on this thread. One small advice that the man gave, you people have started complaining"
I don't know what you have against those men and I don't know what they have against you but I'm not interested, that's between you and them.
I have seen men bashing ladies and ladies bashing men,I don't reply to any or try to correct any gender.
I mind my own business.

If you mind your business, then you should not have insinuated that I fight gender wars online.

It's like you are not following your own points. You said when Mrs. Adeboye came out to advise women, that a lot of ladies were complaining, not so? Now that Mr. Abah has come out to also advise men, YOU and other men are complaining, just like the ladies.

Also you said "so now that in a very rare scenario that a man is preaching to his fellow men, why do you have a problem with it"
I don't take advice from social media but I take advice from people as long as the person is not trying to be an hypocrite and says the real thing.
You tell me "do this for your lady" and you don't balance it with "do this for your man" then I will stand and leave.

Okay, answer this one too and we'll be done. When Mrs. Adeboye, that you did reference came online to speak to women, did you ask her to balance it with speaking to men as well? Did you demand that she speak to men too and tell them what to do? Since your issue is that people should always balance their advice... I hope whenever you see men speaking to women, you do always tell them to BALANCE it by telling them to talk to men as well. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
I don't need to ask her,you can question her since you're a lady.
I questioned the writer because he's a man and I don't agree with all of his points.
If you say stuffs that I don't agree with,I will question you as long as you're a man.
So when any lady starts telling you to do things for your man and you're not comfortable then you ask the question "what should my man do for me?" Many ladies do that nau,you should to.

grin grin grin

Oh, I see...I don't get. Are you not a balanced person no more? You have no problem with Adeboye addressing women alone, but you have an issue with Abah addressing men alone? I thought you don't do things along gender lines?

What a funny character you are.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am not interested in all of that... too. Believe what you will.
You too believe what you will believe!

Magnoliaa:

Smh.
I am not disagreeing with what the man said, I am not arguing for or against what the man said. You just answer me this simple question: do people give marital counsel to women or not? Just answer yes or no. Submission and respect is for the family, not for the man? Is it every couple that have kids? So for a couple that do not have kids, the wife is not expected to cook and clean the home?

I genuinely believe everything i wrote before this is not hard and very easy to comprehend.
I definitely know that.
Since you want to go that way then let's ride.
I already said men and women are preached too,but since your eyes did not see it,that's on you because you won't ask me"do people give marital counsel to women or not? Just answer yes or no".
Go back to the points the writer wrote,then tell me the ones that shows cooking,submission or anything the lady should do for the man.

Magnoliaa:

If you mind your business, then you should not have insinuated that I fight gender wars online.

It's like you are not following your own points. You said when Mrs. Adeboye came out to advise women, that a lot of ladies were complaining, not so? Now that Mr. Abah has come out to also advise men, YOU and other men are complaining, just like the ladies.

I minded my business before you replied and started with the "You men and the Cooking and submission" strategy smiley
And yes I can complain as long as the man is trying to be an hypocrite.

Magnoliaa:

Okay, answer this one too and we'll done. When Mrs. Adeboye, that you did reference came online to speak to women, did you ask her to balance it with speaking to men as well? Did you demand that she speak to men too and tell them what to do? Since your issue is that people should always balance their advice... I hope whenever you see men speaking to women, you do always tell them to BALANCE it by telling them to talk to speak to men as well.
Damn! grin grin
In my last reply I said "I replied to the writer because he's a man and what he said I don't agree with it and I said WHEN A LADY SAYS SOMETHING YOU AS A LADY DONT AGREE WITH THEN TAKE IT UP AND QUESTION HER" hope it is clear now.
So I have no business with MRS Adeboye, I don't even really care actually,she's not talking to me.
So why will I jump on an advice of lady to her fellow ladies?
What's my business?
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

Oh, I see...I don't get. Are you not a balanced person no more? You have no problem with Adeboye addressing women alone, but you have an issue with Abah addressing men alone? I thought you don't do things along gender lines?

What a funny character you are.
So I should start jumping on any lady that advice her fellow ladies to do something?
Lol that's silly wink wink
Of course i don't do things along the gender lines,if I do I would have said some demeaning words like YOU and some of your females friends here and be bashing the writer left and right and sart telling him how he wants men to be slaves by doing stuffs he wrote.

I'm a balanced person because I'm not an hypocrite.
When I see a lady bashing men,I don't start bashing her because I know some men will bash her back and when I see a man bashing women,I don't correct him because I know some ladies will show face to bash him.
So unlike some of you folks that won't bash ladies that bash men,but will easily bash men that bash ladies and start pulling the "You men" card I'm so so so balanced.
So everything is 50/50 with me.

Also
Don't be afraid to speak up when you don't agree with something,you're a lady not a baby wink.
Starting from now any lady that says things you don't agree with,just question them and pick the points you can live with.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
So I should start jumping on any lady that advice her fellow ladies to do something?
Lol that's silly wink wink
Of course i don't do things along the gender lines,if I do I would have said some demeaning words like YOU and some of your females friends here and be bashing the writer left and right and sart telling him how he wants men to be slaves by doing stuffs he wrote.

Shebi I have told you to drop this matter? I have rested it o. Yes, I called you immature and you called me a kid and that was it for me. I did not push it again... but if you will choose to continue towing that line, I will bath you with the mud you are looking for. Me and some of my female friends here will be bashing the writer? If you will not stay on track and address what I am saying and you want to go personal, bring it on.

Don't be afraid to speak up when you don't agree with something,you're a lady not a baby wink.
Starting from now any lady that says things you don't agree with,just question them and pick the points you can live with.

And quit using the patronising tone with me. Tf is I am lady and not a baby and I should not be afraid to speak when I don't agree with something? Are you okay? Are you seriously alright upstairs? Like, for real, are you mad or something? undecided Is it your baga that says things I don't agree with and I am afraid to call out? Abi it is you I become a baby for? Pele ti e. I didn't know I was a "lady" before. Come and tell me about my own biology.

I know you will just keep going back and forth, miscontruing all I am saying... write 20,000 explanatory words for all I care, I clearly get that you do not have a problem with a woman advising women alone but you do with a man advising only men.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Also

Infact sef, let's hash this out. Because someone will decide to cool down small and some of you will just carry madness and come and enter one's mentions.

So YOU KNOW I have always been afraid to speak up or to say my mind? Tell me all about it. You know the things that scares me? You know the issues I don't comment on? Interesting! Who are the ladies I am always afraid to mention here or call out or "dare" to disagree with? grin Abeg, mention their monikers and back your claims with proofs because, for you to say something like that, you obviously must have been observing and you know the "women" I feel jittery to quote.

So before today, I don't disagree with women? Bring the instances too. Hehehe. Bi pe mi o gbo ri. You know for a fact I have NEVER questioned things I don't agree with and pick what I want to pick from them? No run away o. Answer all these thoroughly.

And, what's the bit about "I am a lady?" "Not a baby?" What exactly brought about the juxtaposition? Lady in what sense? Are you inferring I am dumb or I should not be dumb since it's babies that do not know how to question things... so why would you be advising me to not be a baby? And on the other side, being a "lady" is what is supposed to make me think and be independent-minded abi? Am I supposed to have sense by virtue of being a lady?

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shebi I have told you to drop this matter? I have rested it o. Yes, I called you immature and you called me a kid and that was it for me. I did not push it again... but if you will choose to continue towing that line, I will bath you with the mud you are looking for. Me and some of my female friends here will be bashing the writer? If you will not stay on track and address what I am saying and you want to go personal.

I know you will just keep going back and forth, miscontruing all I am saying... write 20,000 explanatory words for all I care, I clearly get that you do not have a problem with a woman advising women alone but you do with a man advising only men.

Is like your madness is of the highest order,You will bath me with mud? Lmao!
You must really think you're good in insulting people,please let's start cheesy.

I wrote a very harmless comment but since you're so toxic and bitter you did not even catch the point, the next thing is to start calling me a "kid" and shouting "You Men"
Wo I don't care what men has done to you,problem e niyen.
But as you don carry that toxicity reply me,then you will have the attention you really crave for.

And yes when a man tries to be hypocritical I will take it up with him and if you can do the same with your fellow lady,that's your problem and your freaking problem alone.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And quit using the patronising tone with me. Tf is I am lady and not a baby and I should not be afraid to speak when I don't agree with something? Are you okay? Are you seriously alright upstairs? Like, for real, are you mad or something? undecided Is it your baga that says things I don't agree with and I am afraid to call out? Abi it is you I become a baby for? Pele ti e. I didn't know I was a "lady" before. Come and tell me about my own biology.
Either the left side of your Brian is leaking or your have a screw loose somewhere in your head but not like I care though,your first reply showed you brain need proper check up.
Shebi it is abuse you want ba? Na that abuse you go get gaskin ni faa.
Yes you're a baby,tf you goan do?
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Is like your madness is of the highest order,You will bath me with mud? Lmao!
You must really think you're good in insulting people,please let's start cheesy.

I wrote a very harmless comment but since you're so toxic and bitter you did not even catch the point, the next thing is to start calling me a "kid" and shouting "You Men"

It's getting clearer that you are d^mb, but how bad it is is what is coming to light. Why are you going back many comments upward? I called you immature; you CALLED me a kid -- that was that. Why exactly are you still trying to link me and other women together, "my female friends" in your words, and say that we bash men? Why do you keep pushing that?? How fking hard is it for you to focus on the issue here? But no, if you have not attempted to rope in other women and attack them, you won't feel better. Since you have no problem grouping me together with other ladies, why do you object to me referring to you as other men?

Wo I don't care what men has done to you,problem e niyen.

Abi now. Tell me more about your life story. It can only be because of the pain and heartbreak you have suffered from women's hands that make you start hopping on any topics about them, insulting them and creating scenarios about random women in your head.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
if you can do the same with your fellow lady,that's your problem and your freaking problem alone.

Ohhh, now it is my problem alone? But I thought you were interested in my online antecedents just now. You believe I do not disagree with my fellow ladies and advising me to stand up for my beliefs, so why can you not furnish that with proofs? Show me where I do not always do that.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Arsenate(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good advice, if you are marrying an 80s woman. Dude has no idea how markedly different the women in these two eras are. You had feminine women then, big bro. What we have now are narcissistic women who wanna be men, lol.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Either the left side of your Brian is leaking or your have a screw loose somewhere in your head but not like I care though,your first reply showed you brain need proper check up.
Shebi it is abuse you want ba? Na that abuse you go get gaskin ni faa.
Yes you're a baby,tf you goan do?

That's better. Your vitriol and vileness any day, anytime, ten times over your fake niceness and condescending tone.

Do anything to you? Absolutely not. You just exposed yourself for a FOOL with a fragile ego...when obviously you were trying to kiss up to my ašs less than 24 hours ago, telling me I am a lady and not a baby, now you're changing mouth and calling me a baby. grin The joke's on you for swallowing for your own words.

You're a FOOL again, in all caps; that's what I'll call you back. A shameless one, no less. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Infact sef, let's hash this out. Because someone will decide to cool down small and some of you will just carry madness and come and enter one's mentions.
Oh! Dear you're loosing it fr,you sure you're okay?
Incase you don't have retentive memory you quoted my comment,not the other way around.
So I guess finally we know who is mad and need urgent mental hospital.

Magnoliaa:

So YOU KNOW I have always been afraid to speak up or to say my mind? Tell me all about it. You know the things that scares me? You know the issues I don't comment on? Interesting! Who are the ladies I am always afraid to mention here or call out or "dare" to disagree with? grin Abeg, mention their monikers and back your claims with proofs because, for you to say something like that, you obviously must have been observing and you know the "women" I feel jittery to quote.
So before today, I don't disagree with women? Bring the instances too. Hehehe. Bi pe mi o gbo ri. You know for a fact I have NEVER questioned things I don't agree with and pick what I want to pick from them? No run away o. Answer all these thoroughly.
Everything you said above is your problem,maybe you should hire a detective to check out Everything for you.
You already know why i told you to speak up because it was my reply to you saying I should question ladies advising other ladies but Incase you've forgotten again,check the previous replies.

Magnoliaa:

And, what's the bit about "I am a lady?" "Not a baby?" What exactly brought about the juxtaposition? Lady in what sense? Are you inferring I am dumb or I should not be dumb since it's babies that do not know how to question things... so why would you be advising me to not be a baby? And on the other side, being a "lady" is what is supposed to make me think and be independent-minded abi? Am I supposed to have sense by virtue of being a lady?
I said you're not a baby that you should speak up when a lady say something you don't agree with just like I will say something when I don't agree with what another man says.
So all these "Are you inferring I am dumb or I should not be dumb since it's babies that do not know how to question things... so why would you be advising me to not be a baby? And on the other side, being a "lady" is what is supposed to make me think and be independent-minded abi? Am I supposed to have sense by virtue of being a lady?" That you have typed is your problem o and anything you like you say to yourself grin.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
I said you're not a baby that you should speak up when a lady say something you don't agree with

Okay, and you know I do not speak up when a lady says something I don't agree with because? You have seen me countless times on this forum where I always agree with women and don't disagree with them? Where is the advice coming from if you don't obviously think I am always "tongue-tied" when it comes to women given that comment you made?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / Mother-of-six Asks Court To Intervene As Her Husband Evicts Her From House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.