Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) (37597 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) / Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Injures Female Student, Flees (Photos) / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by somehow: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2022
So, a lecturer's best use of the knowledge gained from education is to become a bus conductor as last resort?

These are those teaching others?

This is his best way of thinking out of the box?
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgKLLNVsh73/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Conductor wey wear wrist watch with starched shirt He hasn't started tho, na apprentice he be for Aba conductorship grin. Ikpeazu has finished Abia State!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Kaiser20: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2022
Fidelix200:
And later you will be telling children that education is the greatest legacy..

Imagine a lecturer...

GOD FORBIDS APC 2023
And those still shouting APC OR TINUBU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEIR HEAD AND MIND CHECKED.
imagine a man without a vision and agenda like Tinubu was proud to claim continuety of Buhari's Legacy if elected president
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2022
DonBenny77:
Sometimes the hard way is the only way
Life is unfair

The Hard Way is Not A Bad Way.

They are For Experiential Stories to Tell.

Life is Fair.

You only need to Think and Act FASTER-SMARTER-WISER.

As A Polytechnic Lecturer; What have been his savings since he was getting paid?

What did he do about his savings on the regards of Re-Investing Them into Agriculture, Cryptocurrencies and Other Lucrative Ventures?

To Every Action; There is Equal and Opposite Reaction.

Life operates on The Principles of CAUSE and EFFECT.

Life Gives to You what You Give To it.

It is only a matter of time; he may transcend from THE HARD WAY To SOFTER WAYS if He CLEARS OUT HIS MIND and Get Things Done Smarter.

Besides; Being A Bus Conductor is not a terrible thing. Bus Conductors make Good Money on a daily basis compared to what most White Collar Jobs and Bankers Counting Other People's Money Make at the end of The Month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Fidelix200(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2022
bangiskings:
werey read again they said Rivers State polytechnic

YOU YAHOO BOY MOVE FORWARD..
I AM A CHOSEN WHO ARE YOU.

IF YOU ARE A Tinubu supporter THEN FCE FRONT
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Okobola146: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2022
Mannabbqgrils I think you dey see wetin una government dey do to people?

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by onlyboyson(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2022
You can't see this on national news
You will only see 50 members of APC defect to PDP
KWAKWANSO fight ATIKU
ATIKU fights TINUBU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Kcfresh2103(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2022
Ah na wao, bloggers and lies....that vehicle color is abia state, not Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by stanluiz(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2022
mauchiz:
Good morning all,
We have to help the lecturers in Abia state get justice,please lets all do something. These lecturers have families, will these children go back to the house?
All lovers of education in Nigeria,
Please give Abia state lecturers justice.

#JusticeforAbiastatelecturers
#stopikpeazufrombeingasenator
Oga stop posting this rubbish and don't disturb us here.

You abians should carry your cross. Your guys are born with stupidity and foolishness. Imagine voting for worse governors since 1999 from OUK, Ta orji and now ikpeazu. Abia People has serious mental problem for continue to vote for bad governance.

Since you Abia People don't want to use your brain to vote for good governor. Una go suffer! Una never see something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by tradingknowled1: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2022
this is what happens when you don't get a side skill .
I offer Forex trading Guidance and mentorship.. Feel free to PM me if you are interested
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Thomthom(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2022
Business1230:
D man is either dumb or he is doing this to drive home a message.

There are so many things an educated man like him can do to earn a decent income, so many. He can be a private instructor online/offline, he can apply apply for a job as a private/govt school teacher... Maybe he wants to be like Obasanjo that was supposed to be in poverty but angel mistake em face, thus he kon dey drive Keke with Dss running after him.
We all this job listed pay him daily to feed his family.. the earlier you guys begin to understand that school Na scam for Nigeria the better.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by dozai: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by oakfruit: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2022
This is a shame to Nigeria president and his party
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by diplomat058(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Fidelix200:

STFU ....
I will prefer PDP to APC even though both are the same

While PDP was at the reins of power,such news were not as rampant as it is now but now APC is in power nd look at now..
I wasn't talking to you anyway so MOVE FORWARD in Jesus Name grin
I will only talk to you if only you are a Tinubu urchin...if not leave my Mention.

Did I burst your foolery grin Sorry, you can only deceive mumu thinkers like you, not on an open forum with intelligent folks. PDP marketer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Kemetals: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2022
I felt like crying!! The country is heading to a total collapse. Our leaders are to held responsible. It's a pity that an average Nigerian is coward to demand for their right. Could this nonsense happen to a developed nation. This is a situation that bound to occur when a government that does not value education. Animals are valued in Nigeria more than humanbeing. The way forward is for the youths to rise up and take their destiny in their hand. Enough is Enough!!
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Melonsmasher: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Wike is not aware of this

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by braine(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2022
This one cannot create value with all his education. He probably deserves what he's going through for wasting so much time in school.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Fidelix200(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2022
diplomat058:

Did I burst your foolery grin Sorry, you can only deceive mumu thinkers like you, not on an open forum with intelligent folks. PDP marketer grin
I support no political party sir...I hate even PDP and wish they could be flushed completely but I think APC is in no way match to 16 years of PDP rule.
Did you just hear of the sudden silent hike in petrol pump price?
The hardship no dey touch you?
ASUU went on strike only 6 months during PDP and it didn't ran concurrently after Goodluck intervened..

Guy move forward
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2022
When you move out of Nigeria that's when you'll know the true meaning of PEACE OF MIND
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Fidelix200:
And later you will be telling children that education is the greatest legacy..

Imagine a lecturer...

GOD FORBIDS APC 2023
And those still shouting APC OR TINUBU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEIR HEAD AND MIND CHECKED.
You guys are always delusional because of politics which has not benefited the masses from time immemorial, why not call out commissioner for education or state governor that is nonchalant to the plight of the lecturers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Fidelix200(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Batam:

You guys are always delusional because of politics which has not benefited the masses from time immemorial, why not call out commissioner for education or state governor that is nonchalant to the plight of the lecturers.

No vex
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by perez100: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2022
For those who after school and can't get jobs, please take whatever jobs you see. Don't involve in any crimes due to the situation of this country. God will see your efforts and bless you.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by juman(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Lecturer of which school
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by meeketta: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2022
If you can't get through in Nigeria, you can't get through anywhere.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2022
I know alot of these guys arent finding it easy, but being a bus conductor ? Thats an overkill, hope he is not from Ken poly, cause their lecturers are glorified SSCE holders. You cant really call them lecturers.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by chatinent: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Education in Nigeria is not the key. It is the padlock to the success you'd have achieved if you invested the school fees in sth else.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Shimishingshong: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Dikaveli:
Let me go and learn hand work

After i finish my programming course now Nas hand work straight

Okay

So what did you learn programming for? Abi your own is just theory programming? If you are truly learning programming then you should know what to do with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by BigYash: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2022
lansile:
This kind driver you will hear them speaking big grammar over little issue
And their eyes go dey red. Any little argument, grammar go full bucket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS / Waec Held Results / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.