Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) (37632 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) / Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Injures Female Student, Flees (Photos) / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Omoslim26: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

Don't worry it would soon be 5 years since they last got paid.

So they should port to apc right undecided grin grin
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Golan007: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

So they should port to apc right undecided grin grin

Didn't you see my prayer at the beginning.

They must live and die with PDP.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Omoslim26: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

Didn't you see my prayer at the beginning.

They must live and die with PDP.

This boy you get problem oo grin
Should they port to apc is the question I am asking you undecided
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Golan007: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

This boy you get problem oo grin
Should they port to apc is the question I am asking you undecided

You get problem.

You can't see my prayer for them?
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Omoslim26: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

You get problem.

You can't see my prayer for them?

I want them to Swap to Apga.
I have always believed and charged all and Sundry that having one political stronghold as a leading political front in SE will draw Us closer and charge self develop mode in SE.
So do you want them to swap to Apc and why do you want that.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Golan007: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

I want them to Swap to Apga.
I have always believed and charged all and Sundry that having one political stronghold as a leading political front in SE will draw Us closer and charge self develop mode in SE.
So do you want them to swap to Apc and why do you want that.

Me i don't want them to.swap for any party.

People like them are ingrates.

Even if APGA makes all of them millionaires, they'll condemn the party.

They must live and die in PDP.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by naija4life247: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap.

That's a Lecturer from Abia state Polytechnic Charity.

They've not been paid for 30 months.

They didn't read the contract when they signed up.

You work for free in Abia state.

Abia state has always been a PDP state, and by the grace of God would continue to be a PDP state until the inhabitants can use their brain.

I beg, pray for them. If not, the few people remaining in that cursed region will troop to Lagos to be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Omoslim26: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

Me i don't want them to.swap for any party.

People like them are ingrates.

Even if APGA makes all of them millionaires, they'll condemn the party.

They must live and die in PDP.

Shut up cheesy grin
Liar cheesy grin
Pdp is better than your apc.
You want them to be zombies like you right undecided
So if they see something bad they should not talk right undecided undecided
Everybody knows that apc is the greatest disaster that has happened to this Country,so they should agree otherwise right??
Zombie oo zombie undecided undecided

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Golan007: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

Shut up cheesy grin
Liar cheesy grin
Pdp is better than your apc.
You want them to be zombies like you right undecided
So if they see something bad they should not talk right undecided undecided
Everybody knows that apc is the greatest disaster that has happened to this Country,so they should agree otherwise right??
Zombie oo zombie undecided undecided

Lecturers from Abia state are now bus conductors.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Omoslim26: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

Lecturers from Abia state are now bus conductors.

Some in your Apc are already giving their daughters to bandits so they don't kill them angry
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Golan007: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

Some in your Apc are already giving their daughters to bandits so they don't kill them angry

We have not even gone into the issue of Bloodshed in the EAST.

As itsekiri man, none of those issues occur in our land.

We are too blessed to be stressed.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Omoslim26: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

We have not even gone into the issue of Bloodshed in the EAST.

As itsekiri man, none of those issues occur in our land.

We are too blessed to be stressed.

Hahahaha hahahaha you want to drag me down to your tribal gbasgbos grin grin
You are a failurer grin grin

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Golan007: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

Hahahaha hahahaha you want to drag me down to your tribal gbasgbos grin grin
You are a failurer grin grin

You are the one digressing.

You dey fear vawulence.

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

You are the one digressing.

You dey fear vawulence.

Vawulence can never fear the violent one grin
I no dey do tribal vawulence na direct vawulence I dey do grin
I no see how human being wey get sense go dedicate him life dey do mumu tribal hate.
Se na your calling be dat ;Dabi na your destiny be dat grin grin grin
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Golan007: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

Vawulence can never fear the violent one grin
I no dey do tribal vawulence na direct vawulence I dey do grin
I no see how human being wey get sense go dedicate him life dey do mumu tribal hate.
Se na your calling be dat ;Dabi na your destiny be dat grin grin grin

I don't hate anybody but anyone with a minuscle of sense would know that Eboes bully and and try to oppress people on this forum.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

I don't hate anybody but anyone with a minuscle of sense would know that Eboes bully and and try to oppress people on this forum.

And ofcus you must join them bcus you don't have sense grin grin
Stop making excuses, the reality is that your happiness in life depends on doing tribal gbasgbos grin grin it's like an addiction thing grin
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Golan007: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

And ofcus you must join them bcus you don't have sense grin grin
Stop making excuses, the reality is that your happiness in life depends on doing tribal gbasgbos grin grin it's like an addiction thing grin

Yes i enjoy it.

You want me to be lookijg while people are trying to oppress my cousins abi?

Gerraria.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

Yes i enjoy it.

You want me to be lookijg while people are trying to oppress my cousins abi?

Gerraria.

Chai you have just confirmed that you don't have sense grin grin grin
What of being better and call the idiots out directly undecided
ofcus na the big problem wey we get be dis stupid people dey join stupid people undecided
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Golan007: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

Chai you have just confirmed that you don't have sense grin grin grin
What of being better and call the idiots out directly undecided
ofcus na the big problem wey we get be dis stupid people dey join stupid people undecided

Call out the idiots that would drown one in no time.

How many wars can one win by megaphone?

When one brings violence often the only language that would mellow them is the same if not even more aggressive violence.

Dafty.

My last response to you.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

Call out the idiots that would drown one in no time.

How many wars can one win by megaphone?

When one brings violence often the only language that would mellow them is the same if not even more aggressive violence.

Dafty.

My last response to you.

You can't prove that you have sense just stop trying.
Your coconut head is forgetting that this is a faceless forum and anyone can claim to be anything including from any tribe.
Like cursed OyeofIkoTuN
He is claiming to be Igbo but he is not undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Subject Turns The Class This Way(photo)? / ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards / Waec Held Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.