Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) (37628 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) / Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Injures Female Student, Flees (Photos) / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Buhari na boss,wetin concern am
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Hastaad: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Too bad
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2022
Fidelix200:
And later you will be telling children that education is the greatest legacy..

Imagine a lecturer...

GOD FORBIDS APC 2023
And those still shouting APC OR TINUBU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEIR HEAD AND MIND CHECKED.
cc
omenka
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by muykem: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2022
This is total rubbish report. Which polytechnic and how do we know who to hold responsible?
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by diplomat058(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2022
Fidelix200:

Imagine a lecturer...

GOD FORBIDS APC 2023
And those still shouting APC OR TINUBU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEIR HEAD AND MIND CHECKED.

LooL see this clown. What gave you the assurance that the said lecturer is a federal civil servant? He could be a staff of a Rivers State -owned poly. And Rivers is a PDP state. When I see foolish comments like yours trying to demarket APC alone, I always sense the hypocrisy because a person with working senses can deduce that all political parties are complicit in the Nigerian problem, particularly APC and PDP

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Godstiger(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2022
To be a man
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Lama70(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2022
This country can humble anybody. I hear one Prof wants to sell his books.

Na so.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Amoo89: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2022
Fidelix200:

Imagine a lecturer...

GOD FORBIDS APC 2023

Is it tinubu owned Polythecnic or state owned Polythecnic. Everything na tinubu every when people in your village shit hard na tinubu cause am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by mauchiz: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Good morning all,
We have to help the lecturers in Abia state get justice,please lets all do something. These lecturers have families, will these children go back to the house?
All lovers of education in Nigeria,
Please give Abia state lecturers justice.

#JusticeforAbiastatelecturers
#stopikpeazufrombeingasenator
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by JAGABAN360: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2022
NIGERIA JAGAJAGA

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by wisdom042(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2022
All na hustle so far him no steal person money to feed himself and family. It’s a temporary side hustle
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by olaoye2008: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2022
Fake news
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2022
This kind driver you will hear them speaking big grammar over little issue

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2022
That Lecturer is a wise man!

He has seen ahead if times and instead he will stay and see his wife and kids die of hunger he rather use his last card to get a bus and be the conductor of the bus himself by so doing he collects fare by himself and only pay the driver whatever they agreed at the end of the day.

If you check am well na Igbo guy go be that…. sense no go kill them.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Nimrod81: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgKLLNVsh73/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
the way our government treats lecturers and teachers in Nigeria is just too bad..
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Fidelix200(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2022
diplomat058:

LooL see this clown. What gave you the assurance that the said lecturer is a federal civil servant? He could be a staff of a Rivers State -owned poly. And Rivers is a PDP state. When I see foolish comments like yours trying to demarket APC alone, I always sense the hypocrisy because a person with working senses can deduce that all political parties are complicit in the Nigerian problem, particularly APC and PDP

STFU ....
I will prefer PDP to APC even though both are the same

While PDP was at the reins of power,such news were not as rampant as it is now but now APC is in power nd look at now..
I wasn't talking to you anyway so MOVE FORWARD in Jesus Name grin
I will only talk to you if only you are a Tinubu urchin...if not leave my Mention.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Cmanforall: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2022
DonBenny77:
Sometimes the hard way is the only way
Life is unfair
But why choose being a conductor?
What does he lecture in polytechnic? I guess polytechnic should be producing graduates with more skills than theory. If so, he also could have used his skills (he teachers) than doing condor work.

Meanwhile, it is very bad not to pay people their salaries after they've worked for it.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by tenpipsperday: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap.

That's a Lecturer from Abia state Polytechnic Charity.

They've not been paid for 30 months.

They didn't read the contract when they signed up.

You work for free in Abia state.

Abia state has always been a PDP state, and by the grace of God would continue to be a PDP state until the inhabitants can use their brain.

Your level of foolishness has no equals

You need help
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by cardoctor(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2022
See naija abeg. Chaii
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Doo1: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2022
O my God. How can he combine conducting exams and conducting passengers now
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by kingyakos: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap.

That's a Lecturer from Abia state Polytechnic Charity.

They've not been paid for 30 months.

They didn't read the contract when they signed up.

You work for free in Abia state.

Abia state has always been a PDP state, and by the grace of God would continue to be a PDP state until the inhabitants can use their brain.

I've never seen ur comment that doesn't start or end with insult
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by bangiskings: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2022
werey read again they said Rivers State polytechnic

Fidelix200:

Imagine a lecturer...

GOD FORBIDS APC 2023
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Lightened: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2022
There was a country..
My heart bleeds and weeps for Nigeria
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Sannisege: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2022
This is Tinubu’s fault. He took away Rivers and Abia States’ money. Now they can’t pay their polytechnic lecturers.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by ImoleNaija: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2022
It may be funny but there are some lecturers who do shuttle with their cars to complement their salaries. This set of lecturers hardly purchase fancy cars.

May God restore Naija's glory.
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by Splitmind: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2022
This is a real Nigerian making use of the many opportunities our country has to offer unlike the foolish and lazy youths on this forum. undecided
Re: Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) by DavidHarry(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2022
What to do...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS / Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) / Which Subject Turns The Class This Way(photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.