Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler (43724 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GenAbacha(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
International tiff tiff

Fela first talk am before
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by kayjay69(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Everyone and their mother knows that a lot of these so-called "rich men" were just pushing snow in the 70s and 80s. Some even date back to the 60s.

They used the proceeds from these illicit trade to finance and prop up their businesses.

The only people that come here to defend them are hustler who are being paid to do so or ignorant, stupid people who don't know their left from right.
Kingcalls:
Abiola was a drug pusher.... those that know, know... Miriam Babangida was also pushing... most people don't even know the real reason Babangida did that coup to overthrow Buhari... his wife was being investigated along with Abiola as some others ... Abjola sponsored that coup... say the truth and u will b set free

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by 9iceprince(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
jaxxy:

There is nothing to respond to its already in public damning information. If he responds he's in bigger trouble. lol

I advice him to step down for Amaechi immediately. He cannot be allowed to run which such background.

Joke of the century
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by ajl: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
MKO Abiola, a drug lord? Does this guy have a clue. I actually watched an interview he appeared just yesterday and thought he is a reasonable journalist. He probably doesn't know what it meant to be MKO Abiola. Abiola that had a front seat to himself during a USA democratic convention in those days. It's like saying Dangote is doing drugs today because Abiola was the Dangote of those days and was more philanthropic than Dangote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by sultry69(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I wasn't expecting intelligent comment from you other than this usual trash you've just spewed

Hahaha......,truth is bitter.

Tour the Asia prisons and see your criminal brethren from your rising crime region.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by thecommunist(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bizibi:
hehehehe....abiola was not a saint,some of us knew it then.

There are no saints. Everyone has at one point done some things they are not proud of, but that does not mean they cannot still be great or do great things.
Bro, Abiola was not a Saint, but he was surely a great man, I know what I am saying.
I wish you knew him like some of us knew him.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by plaindealer: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
obynzo:

You are sounding like a broken record. he had a plea deal and he forfeited his assets stop selective disinformation abeg.

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, show us the proof or evidence of the plea deal.

Den don take lies swear for you Igbos.

How do you even plea for anything when you are not even arraigned or charged with any crime?

Dude, stop embarrassing your village people..

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Neddyogu(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Who is this David Hundeyin I keep hearing about?

His surname sounds like ' Nwude ehi " meaning " Catch cow " in Igbo language.

Cow be like wetin u fit Nwude?
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Okoroawusa: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Neddyogu:

Cow be like wetin u fit Nwude?
If we no dey nwude cow how we dey take eat the anu?
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Gbagura: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
David Hundeyin is a hero.
Sure he is. Just saying no wailing when he writes about your obi.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Jking20(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Massiveglory:
Oga rest. The records of your Savior Asiwaju escobat is clear. There is no contest about that.

Fake news is spread by idiots and accepted by fools. It's evident here!
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Presidential1: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Transcriber:
what part of Yoruba has Hundeyin as last name?

Are you asking me this question or you don't know how to carry out a research.... A little clue.. his cousin is the current force Pro Lagos state police command .
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Neddyogu(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

If we no dey nwude cow how we dey take eat the anu?

Abi?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by swissgoldenpro2: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is a serious matter
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Transcriber: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Presidential1:

Are you asking me this question or you don't know how to carry out a research.... A little clue.. his cousin is the current force Pro Lagos state police command .
he is egun not Yoruba
I know Yoruba names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by AlphaTaikun: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
IMPACT05:
Narcotics: You’re fake news peddler, Abiola’s family slams journalist, David Hundeyin

[b]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/narcotics-youre-fake-news-peddler-abiolas-family-slams-journalist-david-hundeyin/
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by AlphaTaikun: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2022
IMPACT05:
Narcotics: You’re fake news peddler, Abiola’s family slams journalist, David Hundeyin

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/narcotics-youre-fake-news-peddler-abiolas-family-slams-journalist-david-hundeyin/
I just checked this dude's bio for the first time and he clearly has a dysfunctional character based on his online posts.

He did his school education from Grange School. After his primary education, he enrolled at the prestigious Atlantic Hall for his secondary education. He thereafter enrolled at the University of Hull, where he obtained a bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Culture and Society in 2011. He also worked as a radio host for the American business.

David Hundeyin Wife
David got married to his wife at the age of 25. According to him, he met her at the National Youth Service Corps program.

Three years after their marriage, they got a divorce. This divorce arose a lot of attention on various social media platforms. In his defense of the divorce, he made it known to the public that he suffered emotionally in the marriage.

Source: https://stechitegist.com/david-hundeyin-biography-wife-state-career-age-parents-net-worth/

David Inyene- Obong Nugboyon Oluwaseun Hundeyin clearly lacks manners and professionalism.
He clearly is bi-polar or something.

The larger Hundeyin family of Lagos State are largely responsible folks. I don't know where this one who was born in Akwa Ibom to an Ibibio mother came from. SMH.

The Abiola family and all those who have been brutally defamed by this fraud should do the needful in the court of law to bring this 32 year-old boy back to his senses.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Raskimonojendor: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Isn't it funny that Obidients are trying to attach themselves to June 12 when one of their leaders David Hudeyin called Abiola a drug barron.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by DcBobiano001: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Emergency human rights Advocate grin grin

Who doesn't knw how to put meat for mouth make it disappear grin cool grin

Thing Deji Adeyanju ,dey use to scoop kudi in the name of fighting for common man

They are THIEVES

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) / Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.