Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler (43734 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Alabaintprice(m): 6:20am On Jul 20, 2022
I'm sorry to say but as long as this has been going on. No one has been able to step out to sue David for this masterpiece. So I feel it's clear you know the answer.

200% on the fact that they know there files are somewhere and once they intend going to sue, more proof will be let out. David has said they should sue if they want to.

Well, majority of Nigerians saying that this piece is a lie, why hasn't your principal saying anything.. the dumbest answer will be that he doesn't have time for cheap journalist like David. Yet someone has brought a big drag to your name that will likely spoil your chances of winning the election.

Some educated baboons here on nairaland with there twisted and wasted educational years cannot phantom or see the body language of there principal knowing fully well that he can't sue because the facts are right and are in place.
Why is no one suing here?

You say David is hungry and looking for politicians to give him money. How many of your media or Nigerian journalist are free to come live to speak against the government when everyone knows fully well that the government has done the most to render the lives of Nigerians to the worst level in the history of Nigeria.

You all full grown men sit in your home's in abject poverty and miserable conditions will come here to hail people who has rendered tour dreams useless and beyond repairs. Just for what, ethnicity or what?

You people should go and ask yourselves some serious questions.

I'm still yet to get an answer
What has APC done for education since 2015?
What has APC done in the power sector?
What has APC done in health section?
What has APC done in security?
What has APC done in the oil sector?

Ever since they came into power. How have they been better than the previous government.

A failed party with no ideology backing them up only came into power with the ideology just to retain power for donkey years.

Look at the interview done with the national chairman of APC by arise news TV. See how dumbfounded and confused he was.

You all sit here to tell me to cast my vote for an old fool that will say it is his turn to rule Nigeria not because he wants to do anything for the country.
To vote for an old fool that will say the best way to help the youths is to employ them into the army. Are we fighting a war?
That's the best he can come up with ...

A fckking junkie....

As much as you all are in support of tinubu or APC. Whatever happens come 2023.... If he wins... I pray that Nigeria happens to each and everyone of you in the worst way ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by bigcee(m): 6:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:
Who takes David Hundeyin serious as a journalist?

I consider him a political henchman for the Obi campaign, who is out to malign the greatest threat that the Obi team has identified.

That threat is Bola Ahmed Tinubu - the only serious candidate among the many political prostitutes who hop about like the opportunists that they are.

Political opportunists never grow anything or are they steadfast to any ideology. They are not ready to compete. All they do is look for a place where they can buy political tickets, having already failed among more worthy competition.
#SayNoToDrugs

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Arysexy(m): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2022
adedayoa2:
so you're saying he Tinubu and Abiola were age mate in that picture? Where were you that year?

He even looked older than MKO if you can tell yourself the truth. Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu is above 80yrs

1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Elemosho478: 6:35am On Jul 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

Trash! Egun are Yorubas. If egun are not Yorubas then ijebu also are not Yorubas.

Egun are not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by cuteralph101(m): 6:38am On Jul 20, 2022
IMPACT05:
Narcotics: You’re fake news peddler, Abiola’s family slams journalist, David Hundeyin

[b]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/narcotics-youre-fake-news-peddler-abiolas-family-slams-journalist-david-hundeyin/
Same Abiola Fela called a Thief? Surprisingly how the abiola family never retorted to insult the Felas

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by SocialJustice: 6:39am On Jul 20, 2022
conductor60000:
Abiola is a drug dealer or not?
Lol, stray bullet hit Abiola family from David.

They are making a big mistake by daring David, maybe the next expose will be on Abiola, the man behind ITT.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Dapson73(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Eni ti ko ni'ru eni, ko le moyin eni.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:43am On Jul 20, 2022
sultry69:
The funniest thing about you Biafra was thousands of your people were in prisons around the world and hundreds about to be executed in Asia on the issues of drug,and you are the one that will be alleging other tribes/Nigerians of thesame thing.

I wasn't expecting intelligent comment from you other than this usual trash you've just spewed
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Dcaliphate(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Is cow called enyi in Igbo?
Don't mind the fool. Cow is 'efi'
'Enyi' is elephant

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Fahdiga(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2022
Gbagura:
Igbo we know you don't like Yoruba and we don't care. I'm sure you will roast same Hundeyin the day he writes shit about your obi. That's when he will know those jeering him aren't really for him but being influenced by herd mentality. Abiola family won't stoop low to sue a runaway writer with no known location.

Get sense!
Trash. Everything Hundeyin said about Tinubu and Abiola are the honest truth. Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by dangermouse(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Who is this David Hundeyin I keep hearing about?

His surname sounds like ' Nwude ehi " meaning " Catch cow " in Igbo language.
He is a product of yoruba and Akwaibom. Google is your friend!
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Gbagura: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
Trash. Everything Hundeyin said about Tinubu and Abiola are the honest truth. Cry me a river.
Just chill he will wrige about obi soon. Let's hope you don't wail endlessly and cry victimhood.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Trueprophet91: 6:53am On Jul 20, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

By your logic: And peter giringori obi is friends with Babangida which also makes peter obi a drug baron.

Abeg go and sit down with that your lame logic.
Friends with babangida when he was alive abi when he's already dead?
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by princewarri1985: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2022
IMPACT05:
Narcotics: You’re fake news peddler, Abiola’s family slams journalist, David Hundeyin

[b]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/narcotics-youre-fake-news-peddler-abiolas-family-slams-journalist-david-hundeyin/
but the nigga hundeyin is saying nothing but the truth and he alway back his reportings with evidence. The truth they say is always bitter
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by slimjohn2k5: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Organs:

Why don’t you just read the article? Lazy Naija yuuttt
And all the reading you did brought you to nairaland to insult people?
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Trueprophet91: 7:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Dabillion:
You are well updated bro, only mugus denied these fact even during IBB tenure there where high rate of international 419 and drug peddling

Wasn't 419 legalized in his time?
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Kingcalls: 7:06am On Jul 20, 2022
GreaterFuture:

You are on to something, we all know that Abiola was a very bad guy, all the guys at the top then.. from military to business men, affiliates, associates etc.

But someone like Abiola who had so much Money already, via the Nigerian government, why make a paltry sum from drugs and all...

Did u just say " make paltry sum from drugs"... wow , u are naive

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Nijablast: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry
Abiola was best friend to Babangida a well known drug lord at that time. They were all in the drug business those years.
Peter Obi went to meet Babangida recently, Obi Pandora must be a drug peddler.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GreaterFuture(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Minjim:

What will Abiola do with drug money?

We all know his story.

It's like saying Dangote is also into drugs, for what?

Same thing I aksed somebody up there earlier, Need concrete answers..
Though we all know that Abiola was a very very bad man!

Maybe it was for some technical reasons, a part in a plot in the grand scheme of things, not necessarily for Money...
But let the guys respond to us first
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by awesomet1(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2022
GeneralPula:
He’s a very dumb guy, but he sure has many dumb people from mud region listening and rejoicing on fake allegations..

You’re alleging tinubu to be a drug lord in Chicago, but you’re backing it up with business transaction files. How does that correlate?

Have you ever seen drug dealers transacting via bank transfer? It’s usually cash and carry..

The most amazing thing is tinubu haters from SE have accepted and digested the fake news..

Have you read the article Read it thoroughly (without a biased mind) and see if your submission makes any sense.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by 30card(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2022
GeneralPula:
He’s a very dumb guy, but he sure has many dumb people from mud region listening and rejoicing on fake allegations..

You’re alleging tinubu to be a drug lord in Chicago, but you’re backing it up with business transaction files. How does that correlate?

Have you ever seen drug dealers transacting via bank transfer? It’s usually cash and carry..

The most amazing thing is tinubu haters from SE have accepted and digested the fake news..
Kindly tel.i pray thee, how drug money a laundered?
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GreaterFuture(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Yes Orji was a drug mule for Babangida
Babaginda and drugs?
Why?! A person sitting on wealth of a whole country, A very rich Country??
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by skywalker240(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2022
id911:
This David is a Yoruba guy so what went wrong?
so because of that reason the truth should not be spoken?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by OmoOshodi(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Soo many paid attack dogs on this post......
The truth is the truth.....The fate of Abiola shall befall Tinubu as well.....the West are not stooopid......they will not allow a drug lord to govern the most populous African nation.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Who is this David Hundeyin I keep hearing about?

His surname sounds like ' Nwude ehi " meaning " Catch cow " in Igbo language.
David is not in Nigeria..
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Biodun1929(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:
History will not smile on David hundeyin for this misguided nonsense.

He had created a smear on abiola that will grow a life of its own and outlive whatever silly game he is playing.

5,10 20 years from now this rubbish will be a so called 'fact'.

Some will even say abiola was imprisoned for drug pushing.

What a fame obsessed child

This is so true. This is one thing I tell people when they wonder why I go hard on Nigerian bloggers that post unconfirmed stories... In the future, people will read these posts and take them as fact.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by deebrownneymar: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2022
IMPACT05:

[b]

I’ve always wondered how MKO Abiola became an overnight billionaire. He became a billionaire even before owning the businesses he built. I started becoming suspicious after realizing that he was in league with terrible past leaders. So when this story came to light I was not shocked at all. Abiola would have been another regret if he had ruled, even politicians know this but won’t say as they have to keep playing the political games. So I think it’s very foolish of Nigerians to celebrate a man that never got tested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GreaterFuture(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

Did u just say " make paltry sum from drugs"... wow , u are naive
I am not Naive!
Read my comment again.
Abiola was already filthy rich! The money from drugs was very small compared to what he had already, why would he go into it is the question?
I didn't say he didn't, but why would he?
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Fahdiga(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Gbagura:
Just chill he will wrige about obi soon. Let's hope you don't wail endlessly and cry victimhood.
David Hundeyin is a hero.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Babaginda snd drugs?
Why?! A person sitting on wealth of a whole country, A very rich Country??

He was into drugs before overthrowing Buhari. Infact Idisgbon wanted to probe him after finding out his drugs links before he overthrew them to avert shame. As a sitting President he only helped his boys like Orji and co to expand their illicit business. That’s why it is widely said that Babangida institutionalized corruption

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Advocate500: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Before David makes publication, he comes with evidence, so they should rest with useless rebuttals, if they are sure of themselves let them sue David, i know they won't do that until christ comes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GreaterFuture(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

He was into drugs before overthrowing Buhari. Infact Idisgbon wanted to probe him after finding out his drugs links before he overthrew them to avert shame. As a sitting President he only helped his boys like Orji and co to expand their illicit business. That’s why it is widely said that Babangida institutionalized corruption
Even before overthrowing Buhari, he must have still been stinkingly rich already
He was a high member in nigeria Federal government even before Buhari became President
He was already very, very rich, why do drugs again, as a member of the supreme military Council?
I find that hard to believe, your details are most likely not accurate enough...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.