Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler (43726 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by tribalmall: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
conductor60000:
Abiola is a drug dealer or not?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by 9iceprince(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zikojukwu:
So Abiola's family can defend Abiola but not Tinubu. Tinubu's drug crimes are clear and confirmed.

Tinubu doesn’t respond to fools looking for cheap popularity

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by id911(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
conductor60000:
Stop this nonsense and allow the man rest in peace.

13 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Fahdiga(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is from a dysfunctional background that denied him of functional perspectives' parenting hence he has nothing but hate for everyone including his biological dad who he derisively called the No. 1 bully in the world. Parents are like rags to him.

This is a lesson to everyone still outsourcing their fathely roles; you will have children with so much high voltage but useless to themselves and eventually blow up themselves in the long run, according to Pastor TD Jakes.

The Abiolas should sue him and give him opportunity to defend himself if it is establiahed that his allegation is a case of malicious defamation that is injurious to the legacy of their late father.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers
Abiolas won't sue him because they know he is speaking the truth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Inali: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
David Hundeyin is the best investigative journalist ever. But I have a great sense of happiness that I can also win over 20M naira in the The Next Titan reality show coming up soon

1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Throwback: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
id911:
This David is a Yoruba guy so what went wrong?

How is Hundeyin a Yoruba?

He is Egun not Yoruba.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by KingLarry04: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
That guy ain’t normal

8 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:
Who takes David Hundeyin serious as a journalist?

I consider him a political henchman for the Obi campaign, who is out to malign the greatest threat that the Obi team has identified.

That threat is Bola Ahmed Tinubu - the only serious candidate among the many political prostitutes who hop about like the opportunists that they are.

Political opportunists never grow anything or are they steadfast to any ideology. They are not ready to compete. All they do is look for a place where they can buy political tickets, having already failed among more worthy competition.

Cassava is talking

7 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by yemmywesey(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abiola Sha was a mafia and sponsored coups and earned military contracts.

Can his family deny that?.

11 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by doggedfighter(f): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is from a dysfunctional background that denied him of functional perspectives' parenting hence he has nothing but hate for everyone including his biological dad who he derisively called the No. 1 bully in the world. Parents are like rags to him.

This is a lesson to everyone still outsourcing their fathely roles; you will have children with so much high voltage but useless to themselves and eventually blow up themselves in the long run, according to Pastor TD Jakes.

The Abiolas should sue him and give him opportunity to defend himself if it is establiahed that his allegation is a case of malicious defamation that is injurious to the legacy of their late father.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers

Rest

6 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Okoroawusa: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Is cow called enyi in Igbo?
Thank you for the correction. It's ehi. Let me modify.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Analyst7: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
I don’t know if this news is true or not
But I feel like believing he’s actually a drug lord too…just because ure painted innocent by the masses then doesn’t mean u not the devil urself

4 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
click the link on my signature to join

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Golan007: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
conductor60000:

But Obi's a known drug dealer na.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Moh247: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Him go still get sense

6 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by blaise26abj(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Abiola children that couldn't keep and grow there father's massive wealth before he died too are talking

No thief or drug peddler or there family will admit to be on the wrong side of the law
I personally think they should have kept quiet. That guy will dig up all the dirt on their family and prove that statement . He is resilient . Besides just listen to Fela’s song about Abiola . You will have an idea of who Abiola was . Forget all the National hero ish . READ up about him

28 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by wiseoneking: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Who is this David Hundeyin I keep hearing about?

His surname sounds like ' Nwude enyi " meaning " Catch cow " in Igbo language.
Enyi is Elephant not cow. My papa say I be Igbo group don land for Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Geenosko: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Talk is cheap.
Sue

4 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by fashrola(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The Abiolas should sue him and give him opportunity to defend himself if it is established that his allegation is a case of malicious defamation that is injurious to the legacy of their late father.

Thrash!!!

9 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Davis Hundeyin needs to calm down.

He's picking up a lot of avoidable battles lately.

Elections will come and go; don't let politicians ruin your relationships

He has no relationship, he has destroyed them for Twitter fame

16 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Sleekfingers: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
No difference between that David guy and Sowore, they’re both jesters. The only difference is that one hides in diaspora

Hand go soon touch am, for where he is hiding..... especially if na England , Usa or canada he dey......boys go bust bottles for him empty skull......for dragging MKO name in the mud.....
Make he continue ooo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Throwback: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
Abiolas won't sue him because they know he is speaking the truth.

Like you spoke the truth that I busted tonight?

Fahdiga:
But the Ekiti governor elect collected his own within 48 hours.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry
Abiola was best friend to Babangida a well known drug lord at that time. They were all in the drug business those years.

By your logic: And peter giringori obi is friends with Babangida which also makes peter obi a drug baron.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Iykenuwa(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Let them sue then
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Who is this David Hundeyin I keep hearing about?

His surname sounds like ' Nwude ehi " meaning " Catch cow " in Igbo language.
enyi is elephant ....you must be " my papa say I be igbo" fake nwa efulefu

4 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by nairavsdollars(f): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
I fear for his life
SmartPolician:
Davis Hundeyin needs to calm down.

He's picking up a lot of avoidable battles lately.

Elections will come and go; don't let politicians ruin your relationships
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Zorn: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Before calling David names I think you should allow the Abiola's to sue him for defamation if they think he's wrong, same goes to Tinubu .

7 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is from a dysfunctional background that denied him of functional perspectives' parenting hence he has nothing but hate for everyone including his biological dad who he derisively called the No. 1 bully in the world. Parents are like rags to him. This is a lesson to everyone still outsourcing their fathely roles; you will have children with so much high voltage but useless to themselves and eventually blow up themselves in the long run, according to Pastor TD Jakes.
Rubbish! Anyone who lives in New York knows something of Abiola's shady past. undecided

ITT Allegedly Spent Millions To Obtain Contracts in Nigeria from Washington Post of August 17th, 1980

Stop deceiving yourselves! All of them na the same package deal una dey vie for. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by kingamaa(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hundeyin always courting trouble

5 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Mandate2023: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Abiola children that couldn't keep and grow there father's massive wealth before he died too are talking

No thief or drug peddler or there family will admit to be on the wrong side of the law

Let's check ur own fathers wealth grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Elemosho478: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
id911:
This David is a Yoruba guy so what went wrong?

He is not a Yoruba but egun

Egun people are not Yoruba

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" / Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits James Popoola, His English Teacher (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.