Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) (59541 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / Lady Reportedly Faint After Her Boyfriend Refused To Propose To Her In Lagos(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Soulstar205: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
In another exciting social dilemma, a woman who brought 18 of her friends to dinner on her birthday has stirred another storm in the social spaces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO38SLPwFmk

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
This some BS

Was it an orphanage outreach?

456 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by superCleanworks(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2022
and none of them in the whole 18 friends could just vex and pay for everybody? 18 BROKE FRIENDS came together to drain one man grin

897 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Whazar(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Matter wey we don settle for twitter since

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Soulstar205: 12:17am On Jul 20, 2022
superCleanworks:
and none of them in the whole 18 couls vex and pay for everybody?

That is called entitlement my friend. Some women just think a man owes them anything they want. I don't blame them, nowadays musicians have given them the wrong idea about romantic relationships.

385 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Soulstar205: 12:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Khayceeofficial:
This some BS

Was it an orphanage outreach?

hahahaha, The fact they all just stood there, and none of them found it weird is just appalling

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Slynation(m): 12:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Dinner or wedding reception...?? Some ladies are just so unbelievable and stupid grin A whole 18 leeches...!!!

247 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Spark227(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Its dinner not get together

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Jayrockk: 12:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Some girls no get respect Sha...so she wan turn the guy to father Christmas abi grin

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Soulstar205: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2022
Slynation:
Dinner or wedding reception...?? Some ladies are just so unbelievable and stupid grin A whole 18 leeches...!!!

My guy I tire o. How you go bring a whole 18 people to dinner without heads up for the guy. So make guy man cough up bill like mugu so

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Soulstar205: 12:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Slynation:

Which kind jobless person get 18 friends sef. them just stand there dey look like say this kind thing make sense. Some girls ehn

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Slynation(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2022
Soulstar205:

Which kind jobless person get 18 friends sef. them just stand there dey look like say this kind thing make sense. Some girls ehn
Soulstar205:
I found the whole process laughable and hilarious grin

My guy I tire o. How you go bring a whole 18 people to dinner without heads up for the guy. So make guy man cough up bill like mugu so
Some ladies are just too dumb, embarrassing themselves in the name of free food and outing...

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by godofuck231: 12:44am On Jul 20, 2022
So to commit suicide the guy just carry hungry prostitutes out to devore himself , lol

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Demigod22: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2022
The effect of thinking you should be fed simply because you have vagina is on increase. Immediately you chat girl up, the next thing is she is hungry, she doesn't have subscription, she needs urgent 2k, her mother is in the hospital.

Most of our girls are lazy, lack self worth, self respect and very cheap and affordable and that's why with small money a guy can mess around with someone serious girlfriend.

178 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 1:03am On Jul 20, 2022
Some women are so unbelievable. 18 hungry lions.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Soulstar205: 1:09am On Jul 20, 2022
Demigod22:
The effect of thinking you should be fed simply because you have vagina is on increase. Immediately you chat girl up, the next thing is she is hungry, she doesn't have subscription, she needs urgent 2k, her mother is in the hospital.

Most of our girls are lazy, lack self worth, self respect and very cheap and affordable and that's why with small money a guy can mess around with someone serious girlfriend.

Women want equality, but still behave like babies. No be him born una.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Godada(m): 1:35am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by BBBricks: 4:29am On Jul 20, 2022
No mind the guy jare

Him na Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by SporaD8: 4:53am On Jul 20, 2022
She should have add 4 more and our guy would have break record for singly hosting a football tournament!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Ogaga87(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Some people are just there to stress your life in the name of love..

Be careful who you choose

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by TeeGentle(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Why will she bring 18 friends at the first place

I love the way the guy did grin grin cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by DaInferno(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Whazar:
Matter wey we don settle for twitter since
lol...wetin una conclude? grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by siofra(f): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2022
The boy is foolish.

You invited her and she brought her friends, you're supposed to pay for all of them simple! angry

Stingy men everywhere.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Oturatetuala(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2022
cheesy cheesy angry the guy na serious redpiller.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Soulstar205: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2022
siofra:
The boy is foolish.

You invited her and she brought her friends, you're supposed to pay for all of them simple! angry

Stingy men everywhere.

Na so una dey do. Na them

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by FiremanX: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2022
siofra:
The boy is foolish.

Stingy men everywhere.
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2

5 Likes

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by FiremanX: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2022
I saw this video few days ago and I was pissed,,,, imagine such effontery,,,u even invited a team of ur friends and u couldn't tell ur boyfriend about it,,,if I were the one I wud have ended the relationship right there,,,dis is what white women will never do

27 Likes

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Served her right. Useless pvssy owners.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by indodon(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2022
Sh*t!!

How is the girl this stupid? And if she ain't stupid she's damn wicked... But then again, aren't they all wicked

12 Likes

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Blackfire(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2022
Igbo and yoruba people

grin

Na dem

4 Likes

Re: Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) by Soulstar205: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2022
Blackfire:
Igbo and yoruba people

grin

Na dem

Oga, those an African Americans o. no be Nigerians dey that video o

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.