Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Scam Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert (502 Views)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! / Bitcoin Scam Alert / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by Peteolawale4: 3:57am On Jul 20, 2022
Good morning guys please be careful of the guy called AJ global venture he’s a scammer defrauding people once you trade with him he will tell you bad cards or Btc no enter and block you he works with nastyblaq very well nastyblaq advertise for him please be very careful out there check his Instagram page and cast him Akoi lesson.

Re: Scam Alert by Flamethehussler: 6:59am On Jul 20, 2022
Peteolawale4:
Good morning guys please be careful of the guy called AJ global venture he’s a scammer defrauding people once you trade with him he will tell you bad cards or Btc no enter and block you he works with nastyblaq very well nastyblaq advertise for him please be very careful out there check his Instagram page and cast him Akoi lesson.
Did he scam you?
I no fit trade crypto with them
Re: Scam Alert by Peteolawale4: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Flamethehussler:

Did he scam you?
I no fit trade crypto with them
Yes you dig
Re: Scam Alert by Flamethehussler: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2022
Peteolawale4:

Yes you dig
All these Exchanges na scam
Na why i dey use Binance p2p and co for My exchanges
Re: Scam Alert by Peteolawale4: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Flamethehussler:

All these Exchanges na scam
Na why i dey use Binance p2p and co for My exchanges
I don tell d nigga to be watchful anywhere hin Dey coz I go cast him tire

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Has Changed, You're Still A Slave! / Thieves Empty This Man Car Sha, People Get Mind / Ladies Stop Smoking Shisha And Doing Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.