Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 (28402 Views)

You Can’t Wait For Govt To Do Everything, Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by tuzle(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2022
The only reason why I would vote for Obi is that if he isn't performing, he can easily be removed after 4years. But u see tinubu and Atiku, once they enter ehn, they are using their 8 solid years even if they underperform.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Vyzz: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2022
Mandate2023:

What is funny in where am voting.....where ever u like u stand, that's ur problem not mine....if u want a better Nigeria and want d south to take power Tinubu is d candidate, dis is reality and not all dis mushrooms tribalistic party's like NNPC, AAC etc.

The only 2 party is APC and PDP, others will be looking for where d votes of all dis online miscreants disappear to on election day

Even if u use charm I can not vote Tinubu..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by CSTRR: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2022
What pains me most is that most of the people that wants to vote for atiku or tinubu are the exact group of people that should be running away from them the most.

These group of people are not in any way wealthy or well to do.
They are the most vulnerable to the harsh economy and the poor state of affairs.

But their ignorance and bigotry is just too strong.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by anonimi: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2022
CSTRR:
Nigeria is currently a jungle.

That is why people want change.
As it stands now, only Peter obi can bring that change among the rest of the contestants.

You don't change anything if it is good.

Like the change he was giving below?
The scammer should go and rest, or realign with his fellow rogue of 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Arysexy(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Okealaaye:
Who would she have voted for, Tinubu the Iragbiji bastard who ALL Chimamanda's folks love to hate even when he hasn't offended them? If it was a Yoruba writer that said he would be voting for Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu the Jagaban of the Universe, that would have been TRIBALISM! We ain't brain-dead in Yorubaland. We can see that Peter Obi is the ultimate Igbo Project to enforce the realisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra. All other Nigerians are aware of that scheme. And we have a good eyesight; so do not tell us to wake up to smell the coffee!

The revered Prof Wole endorsed APC's failed Buhari and Osibanjo and no one crucified him of supporting Osibanjo and Tinubu's choice BC of tribalism.

Regarding your rants about Biafra, can an Obi Presidency realize Biafra without a National assembly support? You know this is a senseless assertion masked under hate statement.

Vote for competence and not EMI lokan. It's actually Igbos turn if we want to go that route

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by olaolulazio(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Moferere:
You will wait in vain undecided

Peter won't come 2nd, let alone being the president grin
He can't even come 3rd.

Kwakwanso go win am

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by MedicH: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2022
You are even based in America where life is easy for you. Wait until you hear from poor miserable bastards, suffering intense hardship but still has no idea how to better their lives by voting competent leadership hehehe

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by CSTRR: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2022
anonimi:

Like the change he was giving below?
The scammer should go and rest, or realign with his fellow rogue of 2019.
You are a clown.

That is what most rich men do in the village.

That is not a campaign scene.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by kponkedenge(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2022
fiizznation:
Funny. Well 2023 is not very far. But I hope you people won't start calling Nigeria a zoo again when Mr. Obi is defeated in the election which is what will probably happen.

Nigeria is in a bad place, being called a zoo or not doesn't change that fact.

We also like making terrible choices for president.

After Buhari's disastrous 7 year presidency so far, the least we can do is correct that, by voting in competence hands, but trust Nigerians to not do that.

So it's not about the name calling or anything.... Bad governance affects all geopolitical zones in the country.... If you vote in terrible hands to score cheap talking points against a particular region..... You all will suffer it.
Buhari is a case study to that.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Mrfixitt(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2022
Moferere:

Surfer no dey tire you ni ?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Vyzz: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2022
fiizznation:
Funny. So what about neutrals like us, where do we stand?

Will you vote for someone whose supporters are that angry and calls people with different ideology and candidate ONLINE MISCREANTS?...

Customer come and LABOUR with us, we will do you well
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by meditator(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2022
ajoguegbe:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/543760-i-cant-wait-to-vote-for-peter-obi-in-2023-chimamanda-adichie.html
Igbo supports Igbo. Na normal thing. We will only take him serious when those that matter(the chunk voters, not 5%'s) from other regions take the joker serious.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by fiizznation: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Okealaaye:

Your right and choice! But would you grant me my own right and respect my choice of the Jagaban? Remember fairness as taught in the Holy Bible, please.
You have the right to like your candidate and vote for him and I also have the right to criticize your candidate of choice.
Is a democracy my friend.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by jubrilELsudan: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2022
ODE

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by CSTRR: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2022
This is the first time that chimamamada will be endorsing a Nigerian politician.

In 2023, nobody will claim they were deceived this time.

Everybody knows what they are voting for.

If the wrong hands enter that seat, then we have made a clear choice on the type of nation we want to be.

There will be no point deceiving ourselves anymore about wanting a great nation.

Those that can't cope should just Japa and leave Nigeria for those that want it to be poor, corrupt and underdeveloped.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by yusluvad(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Obedient... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Blackfire:
Who is obi ?

So he is your brother...that means your mother was promiscuous... you see reason why he can't be president

North 2023

Try another way, it’s so lame, think out of the box to say something really good, not these words, it’s weak, you be smally ?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by AjeboBoutique(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2022
Teenaira:

Wasted vote

Your opinion.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by anonimi: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2022
CSTRR:
You are a clown.

That is what most rich men do in the village.

That is not a campaign scene.

If Obi achieved a tiny fraction of what he claims to have done in eight years of being Anambra governor, why would the people be so poor in the village for such to happen?
I hope you have a non-clownish answer to that.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Justmesagi: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Chimamanda God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by elivtjackson5(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Braile:
Everyone with their choice.

Atiku is my choice
stay there make Atiku tickle you 2023
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Goldymafia: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha.... Ehen nah.Will she even be in Nigeria to vote during election? undecided

It is those on the ground who will vote that day and they will vote massively for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

APC will defeat PDP and other mushroom parties.

On those audio votes from overseas like this, don't count on it unless she has pvc and will come to Nigeria and vote in person .INEC has not said Nigerians overseas with multiple citizenships can vote from overseas.

To my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please ignore the fake news/lies peddlers, naysayers, bigots, hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers who hate Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe and religion and ensure that you vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

since suffer never tire you continue,we want a better nation not someone that projected buhari to us..and ruin the nation..tinibu and his urchins will never rule is again...Evil will not take over our land again...enough is Enough...we want intellect for president, not drug peddler and Evil APC...look around you and see how APC and Tinubu has ruin our nation....Osun state is is child plays compare to what will happen to APC come 2023

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by vastone(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2022
fiizznation:
Funny. Well 2023 is not very far. But I hope you people won't start calling Nigeria a zoo again when Mr. Obi is defeated in the election which is what will probably happen.

Abeg helep me teh dem o! obi ma arse, mschwwwww[i][/i][left][/left] smiley
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Theoarhics: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2022
Same here
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Brunosamel(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2022
Eleven01:

Tinubu will unite Nigerians, Obi has no love or respect from Northerners or South South people.
I'm laughing at your argumentum ignorantum

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by BESTScientist1: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2022
cheesy
WibusJaga:

LIKE if your are Obidient & Yusful
SHARE if you are Dis Obidient & Yusless

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2022
Moferere:

U will salute him at Eagle Square after his swearing in. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by ndukwejoe(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2022
Yes vote Atiku he has three wives IGBO, HAUSA AND YORUBA according to Dino
Blackfire:
Who is obi ?

So he is your brother...that means your mother was promiscuous... you see reason why he can't be president

North 2023
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by Shikini: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I can't also wait to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu...

No insults on this thread and on her social media handles and you know why...but let another celebrity say these exact words about Tinubu and watch cyber terrorism at its finest.

Oga, some of you are driven by tribalism, religion & political affiliations. Search your conscience and be honest to yourself.

I'm not Igbo ... but Peter Obi so far has demonstrated that he understands how to move Nigeria away from the mess it is today.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 by fiizznation: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2022
omenka:
Of course that is what eboes will do. They did in 2019 when they almost killed Kanu because of Atiku only to go back worshiping Kanu after the election.

Now they've abandoned the albino to rot in DSS dungeon. They'd remember his sorry ass after Obi Gringori Pandora loses next year.
I was having a political discussion with an Igbo friend yesterday.
He believed that H. E Obi will become the president next year. I just asked him where will Mr. Obi votes come from.

And the man started blabbing. Later on, he said every social media is talking about Obi. Honestly I just laughed and shook my head.

Nevertheless I still wish Mr. Obi all the best.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan / Amaechi Visits Eze Robinson Who Was Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.