Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba (48396 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by ogub(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Desperate move
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by spencekat(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Apostle,why na?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Igboslayer: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
D
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by 2gbaski007: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
I can swear with my left balls I wouldn't be the only one to zoom on the ladies faces after reading the offers....lolzzzzz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Samakus(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Africans sef.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mtchewwww
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by eniteden(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Flate waist girls? Fear them grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by meeketta: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
This pastor the create problem unknowingly.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by jhydebaba(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Do anything to blow ... whatever, just do it.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by bigpicture001: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:
Some of our young ladies can be really desperate

33years is no joke for a lady ... Childlessness is very real was age climbs
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
And some men too would be desperate to marry the two idiots now because of those promises from Apostle.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by UnknownT: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
They should stay clear of the Estate and stop constituting nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by ahnie: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Batteries would start fighting over these ladies and the Circle continues.

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by deeva2: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
These girls don finally turn hot cake.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
bestofnollywood:
The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministry (OPM), Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, on Tuesday made an offer to the two ladies fighting over Nigerian actor, Kenneth Aguba.
Applesbite had earlier reported that two ladies identified as Ella and Anastasia had been fighting over who would marry the actor.

This is coming after Apostle Aguba offered the actor a free house with feeding expenditure covered. He also promised to help the actor marry any woman of his choice.

The cleric who reacted to the lady’s fight over the actor promised to sponsor their wedding and honeymoon with any man they want since Aguba is not interested in them.

Apostle Chibuzor in a post on his Facebook page wrote, “I am not in Nigeria. “I have been monitoring events happening and I have refused to comment. Now I am saying something.

“As Aguba has refused to marry any woman from Nigeria.

“I am hereby transferring the gifts to the girls.

“Any man that marries both of them, I will support their wedding and also send them and their husbands on honeymoon in Dubai.

“But wedding must take place in Port Harcourt and marriage committee will follow them to their villages to confirm if the wedding is real or a scam.

“After their wedding, each of them shall be given a large sum of money to start a business

“I have informed authorities, that they are to stay clear from OPM free estate. No more causing nuisance in OPM estate. #opmgih.”

https://applesbite.com/apostle-chibuzor-makes-offer-to-two-ladies-fighting-over-kenneth-aguba/
All this with money people have to God. I pity those funneling their money to be used to compensate clout chasers and attentions seekers.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Racoon(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
robinso01:
Some men too will now be running after the two girls now. The power of money.
I dey tell you. grin grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Dorakay93(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
That money loving gender has no shame a d shud not be respected in any way as such.
This show of shame has reduced the regard I have for women in general.
PRETENCE is their POWER, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Gbeng30(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Interesting
May God continue to bless this man for his Generousity
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Opoki(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by DenreleDave(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
AGUBA NA WEREY OOOO

SEE BETTER LADIES WEY WAN MARRY AM...D MUMU DEY REFUSE grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by clockwisereport: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
robinso01:
Some men too will now be running after the two girls now. The power of money.

No man in his right senses will marry those girls
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by seyi072000(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
They don cash out.....
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by jice(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:
Some of our young ladies can be really desperate

They were acting but it has now given them good returns for their social media presence-seeking
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by abobote: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
And some men will rush to marry the rejected girls.
What money can not does not exist
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Harddiskng(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
bestofnollywood:
The

“As Aguba has refused to marry any woman from Nigeria.

https://applesbite.com/apostle-chibuzor-makes-offer-to-two-ladies-fighting-over-kenneth-aguba/

Wise man, he doesn’t want to marry a Nigerian girl lmao

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by AbosedeFalade(f): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good one from Apostle.

Meanwhile, Gloriousgbola (formerly Ornicus) but for the following stringent measure “But wedding must take place in Port Harcourt and marriage committee will follow them to their villages to confirm if the wedding is real or a scam." this would have been another perfect opportunity for you to come out of your current state of joblessness and poverty.

Nitootọ, ipo talaka rẹ ti jẹ aibalẹ nigbagbogbo.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by gracealonev: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Aguba rejected offers from 2 young ladies.

Are you kidding me? grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Agugbadin: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mokason288:
shocked
IGBO GIRLS

SMH

Hmmmmm
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Munzy14(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Now looking like series.. cheesy cheesy

Let see how men will come for them sha..

Observing
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by clockwisereport: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Aguba say he no wan marry from Nigeria say na virgin from Israel grin grin

Lwkmd

I just read your post with mc pashun's voice
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by judedwriter(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
All I see are loveless emergency marriages...

Please apostle, your generosity is very good and commendable, but marriage can be a different kettle of fish o!

Marriage isn't a Usain bolt matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Never Drinking Again" - Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend, Says, Slays In Swimsuit / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.