Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba (48371 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Elidrisy20: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
You dey outside the country, and you come dey cause confusion for naija abi
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by hokafor(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
wwf championship has just started for Jobless and desperate men
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by naikeboy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
U see ladies of nowadays are more desperate to make money than guys that's why there pussy will not rest... Most fucking dogs and other animals... Since the man made this promise no guy has come online to claim or fight for the ladies unlike how they were doing for aguba...
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by edoairways: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
fidelmarshal199:
Most of these Nigerian girls are just leaches, if not how can a sane lady be fighting over such a man, In fact, I'm cutting all ties with them

That's not the case here. How can 2 ladies just spring up and claim to love someone they have never met before? Do white people also do that?
They do worse

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Mokason288(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ninisun:

wink... everyone is selfish
I’m Igbo too

I know my people
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by 1kinggy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Sometimes to chop money you must forget about shame

Ego sometimes keep you away from your helper

See has this hungry girls story go soon change

If we have a philanthropist like that pastor in each of the 774 local government area of Nigeria mentoring and helping people, poverty would disappear soon

We need more good jobs and less philanthropist.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mokason288:

I’m Igbo too

I know my people

Everyone likes money, don't be tribalistic
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by ekwerendi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
But where this man dey get all these money from....God bless him
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Mokason288(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ninisun:

Everyone likes money, don't be tribalistic
Truth is always bitter

Especially when it affects you
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by DeepThroater: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why are Igbo people so crude
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by FaceThem: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by foreshore(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
bestofnollywood:
The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministry (OPM), Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, on Tuesday made an offer to the two ladies fighting over Nigerian actor, Kenneth Aguba.
Applesbite had earlier reported that two ladies identified as Ella and Anastasia had been fighting over who would marry the actor.

This is coming after Apostle Aguba offered the actor a free house with feeding expenditure covered. He also promised to help the actor marry any woman of his choice.

The cleric who reacted to the lady’s fight over the actor promised to sponsor their wedding and honeymoon with any man they want since Aguba is not interested in them.

Apostle Chibuzor in a post on his Facebook page wrote, “I am not in Nigeria. “I have been monitoring events happening and I have refused to comment. Now I am saying something.

“As Aguba has refused to marry any woman from Nigeria.

“I am hereby transferring the gifts to the girls.

“Any man that marries both of them, I will support their wedding and also send them and their husbands on honeymoon in Dubai.

“But wedding must take place in Port Harcourt and marriage committee will follow them to their villages to confirm if the wedding is real or a scam.

“After their wedding, each of them shall be given a large sum of money to start a business

“I have informed authorities, that they are to stay clear from OPM free estate. No more causing nuisance in OPM estate. #opmgih.”

https://applesbite.com/apostle-chibuzor-makes-offer-to-two-ladies-fighting-over-kenneth-aguba/

Wahala dey o
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by MartinsD12(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
bestofnollywood:
The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministry (OPM), Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, on Tuesday made an offer to the two ladies fighting over Nigerian actor, Kenneth Aguba.
Applesbite had earlier reported that two ladies identified as Ella and Anastasia had been fighting over who would marry the actor.

This is coming after Apostle Aguba offered the actor a free house with feeding expenditure covered. He also promised to help the actor marry any woman of his choice.

The cleric who reacted to the lady’s fight over the actor promised to sponsor their wedding and honeymoon with any man they want since Aguba is not interested in them.

Apostle Chibuzor in a post on his Facebook page wrote, “I am not in Nigeria. “I have been monitoring events happening and I have refused to comment. Now I am saying something.

“Any man that marries both of them, I will support their wedding and also send them and their husbands on honeymoon in Dubai.

“But wedding must take place in Port Harcourt and marriage committee will follow them to their villages to confirm if the wedding is real or a scam.

“After their wedding, each of them shall be given a large sum of money to start a business

“I have informed authorities, that they are to stay clear from OPM free estate. No more causing nuisance in OPM estate. #opmgih.”

https://applesbite.com/apostle-chibuzor-makes-offer-to-two-ladies-fighting-over-kenneth-aguba/
These two oloshos knows there is no way aguba will agree to marry a young woman and they have calculated their plan that's why they went to the apostle chibuzor church in portharcourt to cause comotion knowing fully well apostle chibuzor will compensate them since the man is a giver , in essence these ladies are simply gold diggers looking for a way to make money for themselves
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Joconceptbest4(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good script...
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by gulfer: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
What more can I say but Isiaih 4:1 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own apparel; only let us be called by thy name to take away our reproach.”
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Myhusband(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Igbo girls and love for money, that's why they fall in love with chronic ritualist easily

smh
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by harmony75: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Greater grace sir � ❤️
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by dododawa1: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
southsouthking:
This life eh, just make money.
After money, try to make money, i repeat keep making money.
Na who nor get money them dey use do town crier for Village.
a town crier eat what King eat.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by zudozz: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
2 Raz women!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Skyfornia:
Apostle money long.. good one from him. He is a giver!
while oledepo and Adeboye are busy collecting seeds, tithes and offerings, this man is busy impacting Nigerian life, I even ear say Adeboye dey secretly seen buhari for backyard
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Ppp1p: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by wiseoneking: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
The "business oriented" Igbo ladies that want to escape poverty ridden life without hardwork, that is good, I am sure the same lady will have rejected handsome guys that are hardworking with hope of better future but they decide to clinch to a man living on charity because it is their hope of better thing, what if incase of eventualities or he decided to go back to the street, will they follow him?
I pity you boy, I can't imagine the frustration you are passing through because of the igbos. I can really feel it in all your posts . Bitterness about the igbos may lead to your early death. Remember that are God's people and are stronger even in difficult period. If you are fighting them, you are fighting people under God's covenant.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
wiseoneking:
I pity you boy, I can't imagine the frustration you are passing through because of the igbos. I can really feel it in all your posts . Bitterness about the igbos may lead to your early death. Remember that are God's people and are stronger even in difficult period. If you are fighting them, you are fighting people under God's covenant.
You are talking as if I smashed you hammer on the head, you are talking of frustration as if I am a member of your family, I am paying you with your own coin, I enjoy smashing criminals.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Tobi890: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
robinso01:
Some men too will now be running after the two girls now. The power of money.
angry grin grin i be fine man oo, do you know any of the ladies?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Konjiboii: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
The aguba guy sef dey picky for someone when wowo and no get job.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Freelane33(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
bestofnollywood:

God bless u sir
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by chiedozie198100: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
So pastor chibuzor is now a love-vendor. grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Blake755: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Benki003:
Omo imagine if this banny na ur ex
Haha u got me quite funny cheesy grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mokason288:

Truth is always bitter

Especially when it affects you

Why concluding so fast na Have I loved your money before Mr Man?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by malaria(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
I am beginning to believe all this are staged .
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by easyboycom(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Abeg how can I connect to any one of them? Asking for a friend cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire / "Never Drinking Again" - Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend, Says, Slays In Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.