Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba (48395 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Mayeldah(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
hmm, I comment my reserve.

What poverty cannot cause does not exist grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Mokason288(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ninisun:

Why concluding so fast na Have I loved your money before Mr Man?
Lol grin

Mr woman... you are Igbo and I know you like money

Can you deny that fact ??
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mokason288:

Lol grin

Mr woman... you are Igbo and I know you like money

Can you deny that fact ??

You no like money? I work for it.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Apostle made an offer for his two sisters or his family relatives.. Make them stop this nonsense staged or script Comedy! If they deceived you all with this, then apc will likely have their way back to rule you people..
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Mokason288(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ninisun:

You no like money? I work for it.
I’m impressed

Where do you reside
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by DavidHarry(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Entertainment centers
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Pires4wd: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
From my point of view, I guess Apostle Chibuzor wants to know who really loves Aguba. He will be like is it Aguba you are fighting over or the benefits?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by naijaempiregist: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Juliet751:
Wow
This takes me to that part of the bible that says ask and it shall be given
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ninisun:

That one come get choice... can't imagine his dentition... yuck
Lol, calm down.

Aguba actually has some mental ish. I wouldn't blame him.

I'm more concerned about the girls that showed interest
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
naijaempiregist:

This takes me to that part of the bible that says ask and it shall be given
Lol
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by djgreenland(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:
Some of our young ladies can be really desperate
And E dey work.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Sbravo86: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
I guess it is now men turn to be running after OPM bonanzer ladies. Apply with faith
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Testimony1988(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wow, congrats to them.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 21, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Lol, calm down.

Aguba actually has some mental ish. I wouldn't blame him.

I'm more concerned about the girls that showed interest

Na clout chasing please...this generation always take every sensitive issue as something to trend or joke with. Tho have seen some "women" who married men like Aguba tho not this class of girls showing fake interest.
Even the Pastor Chinyere took them serious.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Looter100: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Which one is oil and water shop for church,She shop dey church ni abi what gangan,I think day Jesus scatter where trade dey go for temple ni
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Stiff66(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Benki003:
Omo imagine if this banny na ur ex
Na to go beg her oo
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by webizone(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Sometimes to chop money you must forget about shame

Ego sometimes keep you away from your helper

See has this hungry girls story go soon change

If we have a philanthropist like that pastor in each of the 774 local government area of Nigeria mentoring and helping people, poverty would disappear soon

No. In fact, poverty will increase. Otherwise, there won't have been philanthropists in the first place. Rather, say, if we had a working system in the viable local governments of Nigeria, poverty would be alleviated.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by sekem: 4:15am On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
Some of our young ladies can be really desperate

Really desperate.

Why they do so is so confusing to me, at times.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by robinso01(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Tobi890:
angry grin grin i be fine man oo, do you know any of the ladies?

I know none of them
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by robinso01(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2022
clockwisereport:

No man in his right senses will marry those girls

Some will marry them base on the benefits that's attached to them by the pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Never Drinking Again" - Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend, Says, Slays In Swimsuit / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.