Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy (639 Views)

Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / What Is Your Relationship Status? / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Akpipi24(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2022
I sincerely want to hear your opinion on how to spice a relationship that has been tag
"boring" .Thanks for your contribution
Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Princess6969(f): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Have fun, go out and spend some quality time together

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by AjeboBoutique(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Dunno
Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Akpipi24(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2022
I need more contributions
Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2022
1.Express your love often, 2.make dates for sex,once you get to know each other's bodies sex can become routine i'm talking about all types of touching-hugging,caressing,and cuddling, as well more intimate touch and sex.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by tayo60(f): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Here to learn
Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by SmellyNyash: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2022
To make it spicy, put it maggi and crayfish garnished with curry leaves!!

Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Exkandayee(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2022
If a girl Tell you is boring she no love you and na breakfast she wan dish out, don't be a SIMP to impress dem baby girls

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by younglleo: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2022
Add am salt, pepper, onion, maggi, curry, e go spicy
Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Stephen0mozzy: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2022
First of all, who tagged it boring
Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by virginprincess(f): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Take her outings,spend on her,and treat her well,then she loves and respect you in return.
Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Akpipi24(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2022
I have been doing the above mentioned vehemently and surprisingly she said it boring

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Iniobong34: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2022
virginprincess:
Take her outings,spend on her,and treat her well,then she loves and respect you in return.
i guess the love there is "sex"
Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by phelonrays: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2022
Walk away undecided
Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2022
Akpipi24:
I have been doing the above mentioned vehemently and surprisingly she said it boring
Move on

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by virginprincess(f): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2022
Iniobong34:
i guess the love there is "sex"
So love now means sex,that means you don't know the meaning of true love or i guess you have never met a girl that truely loves you genuinely, a nigeria girl that truly loves you has more than sex to offer you,that is what most men don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by seguethetroll(f): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
virginprincess:
Take her outings,spend on her*Sike!...She got a Dad!*,and treat her well,then she loves and respect you in return. (Feels like I'm Buying her love and respect)(Why ain't she buying my money and my princess treatment?)
ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Kutunban: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Now that you are asking the aforementioned, it's time to give her space. The more you invest in her the more you'll get insecure and depressed. Give her space ASAP don't just do anything to impress her, let your personality do it and if she isn't okay then bounce.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Blunttruth: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Akpipi24:
I sincerely want to hear your opinion on how to spice a relationship that has been tag

Once had sex at the balcony .
Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by MediMedi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Akpipi24:
Two things involved, either you are not sexing her frequently or you don't fu*k her well.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Akpipi24(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
MediMedi:

Two things involved, either you are not sexing her frequently or you don't fu*k her well.
hmm
Re: How Do You Make Your Relationship Spicy by Akpipi24(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kutunban:
Now that you are asking the aforementioned, it's time to give her space. The more you invest in her the more you'll get insecure and depressed. Give her space ASAP don't just do anything to impress her, let your personality do it and if she isn't okay then bounce.
okay I will do that

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Portable? / Lovely Jamaicans / Who Off Rapper Takeoff ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.