Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Affordable And Safe Warehousing Service In Lagos (ikeja) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affordable And Safe Warehousing Service In Lagos (ikeja) (185 Views)

How Lucrative And Safe Is Forex Trading / SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON / Do You Need Fast And Safe Delivery Of Your Cargo To And From China? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Safe Warehousing Service In Lagos (ikeja) by Shakitibob0: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello friends

This is for those who are searching for a place to keep their items for EASY buyers' pick up and nationwide despatch....

I have an office in computer village (IKEJA) and I want to help A few people here warehouse their items till they are sold out....

COST---- I am not charging any fee for the next FEW weeks... sounds good, right?
( But please bear in mind that Biscuit money might be considered in the future sha)

You can physically visit my office to drop off or you can send with any logistics company

CALL/WHATSAPP

+2348146874535-SAM

+2348179816897-TINUKE

+2347038347707- ENIOLA
Re: Affordable And Safe Warehousing Service In Lagos (ikeja) by Shakitibob0: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Ongoing

(1) (Reply)

How To Sign Up And Create Your Account On Payoneer In Nigeria - Full Tutorial / Learn Importation From 6 Countries. Join My Free Basic Class / 1 Way To Make Unlimited Income ONLINE With Your Smart Phone/laptop | ZERO CAPITA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.