Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,256 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex (4849 Views)

Please Suggest A STRONG Energy Drink For Me / Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by kenzysmith: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Yesterday I went to drink 4 horse energy drink for sex I drank d whole bottle and I invited a gal in my area to my friend place for action as I was waiting for her arrival I notice my cheat was heavy and my heart was pounding faster . my phone rang and I look at it was the gal I picked up the phone and she told me she is at the area I discribe for her I quickly rush to get her. When I saw her she was putting on a mini gown in an deadly figure8 shape in my mind today na today. Mind u my friend traveled so I cN do what ever I like, but I was taken her in rubbing her back my heart begging to pound I gave her juice I gave her my phone I put xvedio for her ex to be watching . my mind was telling no I shouldn't sex today but my dick was saying yes I put my hand around her shoulder she quickly drop the phone unzip my shut bring out my dick and start sucking it. Now my chest became now heavy then I was ready to start fucking in my mind suddenly in my mind I held 3 dogs barking one in front of my door, 2 out the window . I told her to stop I look at the window and I notice the dogs were looking straight to my direction barking. I open d door d dog I saw was not barking at anything just face my door direction and was barking. At this rate I was becoming weak and d pains in.my chest was increasing she wanted to continue her love making I told her no
That she should go and buy me peak milk and I drank it and a lot of water. I would have continued with the sex but I held about stories how men who took sex enhancers died here on nairaland news . I Thank Almighty for my life

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by fullnetwork: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na mumu dey worry you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
How many time will i tell you that Nigeria is not for you

1 Like

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Nyascobar1414: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Shaa na life.
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by posty56: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
mtcheww
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Coolbreeze1988(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
So the summary be say you for don die troway now, during active duty! Bros you no well

3 Likes

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by RedChiefPriest: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Your village people realise you love sex,so they want to use it to get you.
If no be your mama and papa prayer,na morgue you for be by now.
Don't have sex again till you have a wife,the gods have spoken.
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Godada(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
But u must be a mumu man. Na ur obituary poster we for don dey see now. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by illicit(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Those dogs don fvck ur babe before
They recognised her and we're jealous ni

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Shalommy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Chaii... Super story.. What episode is this? cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by GoldSantana: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
You try as you no do the sex, if not you for dey come and go at the same time. Next time ehn, do not take energy drink in a rush. Its to be taken slowly...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Danmboss(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
A round of applause, to this OG of an op
ODE.
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
illicit:
so u are a dog...

3 Likes

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by illicit(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
so u are a dog...

shocked
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by seunak2016: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
op maybe the dog see Angel of death around the door then they start barking. you know dog can see what ordinary eye can't see.

God save you otherwise it will be another story...

5 Likes

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Holybaddo: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
I hear say dog dey see Spirit

1 Like

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Bouncing2(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Phootoo!!,,70yrs old man!!! grin.

D dogs dem saw ya spirit trying to leave ya body na y dem been de bark at ya grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Authoreety: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
What a LOLly thread

Your mums prayer saved you!

Its time you give ur life to Christ

1 Like

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Shedrack777: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
op better go church go do thanksgiving with fat envelop, because na naijacoverblog for report your news today on how you died on top woman's glory hole. and also, apologise to ogadeyvex and badnews for not letting him get his daily bread from your death news. verywickedman, this man has escape your trap. are you planning to re-enforce?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by OgaDeyVex: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Shedrack777:
op better go church go do thanksgiving with fat envelop, because na naijacoverblog for report your news today on how you died on top woman's glory hole. and also, apologise to ogadeyvex and badnewsfor not letting him get his daily bread from your death news. verywickedman, this man has escape your trap. are you planning to re-enforce?

This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by OgaDeyVex: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
kenzysmith:
Yesterday I went to drink 4 horse energy drink for sex I drank d whole bottle and I invited a gal in my area to my friend place for action as I was waiting for her arrival I notice my cheat was heavy and my heart was pounding faster . my phone rang and I look at it was the gal I picked up the phone and she told me she is at the area I discribe for her I quickly rush to get her. When I saw her she was putting on a mini gown in an deadly figure8 shape in my mind today na today. Mind u my friend traveled so I cN do what ever I like, but I was taken her in rubbing her back my heart begging to pound I gave her juice I gave her my phone I put xvedio for her ex to be watching . my mind was telling no I shouldn't sex today but my dick was saying yes I put my hand around her shoulder she quickly drop the phone unzip my shut bring out my dick and start sucking it. Now my chest became now heavy then I was ready to start fucking in my mind suddenly in my mind I held 3 dogs barking one in front of my door, 2 out the window . I told her to stop I look at the window and I notice the dogs were looking straight to my direction barking. I open d door d dog I saw was not barking at anything just face my door direction and was barking. At this rate I was becoming weak and d pains in.my chest was increasing she wanted to continue her love making I told her no
That she should go and buy me peak milk and I drank it and a lot of water. I would have continued with the sex but I held about stories how men who took sex enhancers died here on nairaland news . I Thank Almighty for my life

Go And Thank God Almighty oooooo

Because This Thread Is While Oga Dey Vex.
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Channah1(f): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
The dogs saw the spirit of death waiting to take you the moment your heart stops beating as a result of the act.

Thank your God you too were sensitive to the dogs cry. SMH.

Repent and accept Christ now. You may not have another chance.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Treborred: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Was your heart still pounding as you wrote this , cause I the typos dey make my eye pound
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by Paulianfa(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
My mind kept telling me that u are not serious...
Ur story are baseless shocked shocked
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by abokikhalifa: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Can i have her number ? You can't just make her wet and then abandon her. Drop her details make i help you service her kitten.
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by aaking(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2022
kenzysmith:

Is time for you to give your life to Christ. Please those dogs see your spirit man ,which ordinary eyes can see. Please met God one on one to plead for mercy.
Note
An Angel can come in any form so God used those dogs to save your life

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by PumpumPrince: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2022
kenzysmith:

angry
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by PumpumPrince: 12:17am On Jul 21, 2022
kenzysmith:

...so u yansh yor neibors dog becuz they look straight in yor eyes...correct?....brother

R u ok sir? (no ooofencse)
angry
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by padi94(m): 12:29am On Jul 21, 2022
70yr old man... You never gat sense, them tell you say sex is not your mate
Re: I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex by henndukwe18: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2022
illicit:
aswr

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgins At 25 & Above / My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret / Am I Not Sexy Enof?...(+18 Pix) Advice In Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.