Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Virgins At 25 & Above - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins At 25 & Above (4845 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / A Virgin Guy At 25!is It Possible? / Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins At 25 & Above by lanle(f): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2006
hey guys!
is it true that lady that is still a virgin at 25 and above will have complications when she is ready to have sex?
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by kkutecolo(f): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2006
i dunno but y shud she wait till then anway?
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Dvampire(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2006
what complications are we talking of here? is it painful sex? well, yes. that is as a result of the rupture of the hymen during intercourse.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by harvey(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2006
There is one thing that is clear here,u as a virgin still got that pride of being called a virgin even in the sight of God.those who are not cant be like you,but u can be like them.at 25 a virgin ,i think thats something you've got.and stay that way till mr/mrs right comes ur way.

@Dvampire

i greet u again prof,i dey see ur work.

1 Like

Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by toyboy1(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2006
Wats all these virgin, virgin,virgin shit all about??
If u r so proud u r still one then go do a badge n wear it on ur chest/privates announcin u r virgin!!!! wat trash.
or betta still go to CBN to get money with ur virgin certificate.
abeg make we hear word pls
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by njidexy(f): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2006
i am 29 years old and still a virgin ,i mean it so does it mean that when i am married i will find it difficult to have sex or what i think that a lie from the pit of hell cos i cant wait for that first night that my husband will touch me. grin

1 Like

Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by desiree(f): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2006
toy boy:

Wats all these virgin, virgin,virgin shit all about??
If you're so proud you're still one then go do a badge n wear it on your chest/privates announcin you're virgin!!!! what trash.
or betta still go to CBN to get money with your virgin certificate.
abeg make we hear word please

ditto
you just echoed my thoughts, i was like big fu*ckin deal.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by PDF: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2006
Are there any complications or not? did the thread starter claim to be one? Please do not let ur emotions override ur thinking.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Oracle(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2006
kkutecolo:

i don't know but y should she wait till then anway?

Why shouldn't she?
What if she's not married at that age?
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Busta(f): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2006
kkutecolo:

i don't know but y should she wait till then anway?
good question undecided

Oracle:

Why shouldn't she?
What if she's not married at that age?
and no BF to yam her? tough situation!
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Oracle(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2006
Busta, not everyone believes in pre marital sex

besides, do you?
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Busta(f): 1:31am On Dec 08, 2006
Oracle:

Busta, not everyone believes in pre marital sex

besides, do you?
me?
am a full blown virgin oh grin
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:34am On Dec 08, 2006
toy boy:

or betta still go to CBN to get money with your virgin certificate.

Lmao.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by MyPeace(f): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2006
Baby, if u are one, CONGRATULATIONS tongue

It may not be as painful as people make it look, especially if your man is well experienced. I did it at 23 and it took us more than 3attempts to get there.

However, my friend married a virgin at 29. She had no problem in her first night according to her, it all depends on the guy and the size of his THING.

Congratulations and keep it up!!
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2006
Age has nothing to do with it, sex wont be more painful if you decide to wait longer.

abi somebody dey use that line to convince u
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Kajiang02(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2006
So good u r 1 if u realy r
Keep it up and do not let d devils fool u,
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Bolarge(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2006
It's not true.
The only possible difficulty might be the initial penetration and many virgins experience this irrespective of age.I agree with MyPeace-the size of the man matters here but a more important factor is anxiety on the part of the lady.The more relaxed,the less painful the initial experience. Adequate pre-intimacy also translates to better vaginal lubrication which also goes a long way in minimising penetration difficulties.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Sayoh: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2006
I tink we shud let our emotions stay out of d thread n focus on d question. If ure still a virgin,be proud of urself n if not,dnt hate on those who are
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Bolarge(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2006
Sayoh:

I think we should let our emotions stay out of d thread n focus on d question. If ure still a virgin,be proud of yourself n if not,dnt hate on those who are
Word. cool
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Awujale(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2009
Isn't this thread a bit sexist by disregarding due consideration to men who could be virgins at 25 & above too. To hypothesize - I'm still a virgin and I'm worried i might feel excruciating pain when I eventually lose my virginity (in the act of my first sexual intercourse). Should I (men) be worried, or i'm i misinformed? No haters reply please,
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by kpolli(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2009
yes, cos its harder for u to be disvirgined,
u might have to be punctured b4 it can happen, lol
but its true oo
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by unitee(f): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2009
Busta:

me?
am a full blown virgin oh grin
ay ay
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by delagasky(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2009
[It's not true.
The only possible difficulty might be the initial penetration and many virgins experience this irrespective of age.I agree with MyPeace-the size of the man matters here but a more important factor is anxiety on the part of the lady.The more relaxed,the less painful the initial experience. Adequate pre-intimacy also translates to better vaginal lubrication which also goes a long way in minimising penetration difficulties.

quote][quote][/quote]

Prof!!prof!!! ur right on the money!!
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by bigrod1: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
Sayoh:

I tink we shud let our emotions stay out of d thread n focus on d question. If ure still a virgin,be proud of urself n if not,dnt hate on those who are

abi o.i respect ladies who are virgins.why some pple here dey beef virgins? who forced u to trade ur virginity for mr biggs(or is it tantaliser)?

all these non virgins just dey vex cos they heard of a virgin.silly things

@poster,
there is no adverse effect in staying a virgin.dont let sll these sex sirens deceive u to loose what they have already lost

1 Like

Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by bigrod1: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=16pt]
Sayoh:

abi o.i respect ladies who are virgins.why some pple here dey beef virgins? who forced u to trade ur virginity for mr biggs(or is it tantaliser)?

all these non virgins just dey vex cos they heard of a virgin.silly things

@poster,
there is no adverse effect in staying a virgin.dont let sll these sex sirens deceive u to loose what they have already lost
[/size]
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Flashfast1: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
I have never been able to understand this virgin thing for the sake of my life.
Na wetin be the big deal inside am.
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.
If i openly call someone a virgin for public na so them go begin shame. e go be like say make ground open for them.
but stll na so dem go come dey talk of am like say dem dey proud about am.
Like my bro talk: if you too proud about am or if e dey sweet you say you be virgin, make you carry sign for your hear wen read VIRGIN. or better still make you remain vegin all your life so that you go enjoy being a virgin for ever. Make you no come dey take that kind talk dey disturb people. The thing dey vex me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by echobee(f): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
wetin the lady dey wait till then. she just they suffer herself.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by sleak(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2009
lanle:

hey guys!
is it true that lady that is still a virgin at 25 and above will have complications when she is ready to have sex?
yep! will be pretty boring in bed. angry angry angry angry
side,taking nothing away from "virgins",it takes alot to hang on to it in present times.if for nothing at all,it shows strength of will.
awever,when i decide to settle down,i definately aint looking for no virgin cool cool cool cool
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by nosmas96: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
njidexy:

i am 29 years old and still a virgin ,i mean it so does it mean that when i am married i will find it difficult to have sex or what i think that a lie from the pit of hell cos i cant wait for that first night that my husband will touch me. grin

Jesus Babe, makes sense, wink
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Moon4real(f): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
I really appreciate that you kept your Viginity,because that is your dignity.Forget watever complication they say, just be focus and believe yours wont have any complications when you are ready.Keep Strong.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by ajailer(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
well i think for someone to be 25 yrs and above and still remain a virgin means that person has got some personal issues cos i dont know why u wouldnt wanna have sex when ur hormones is making ur body ask for it, MAYBE U WANNA B THE NXT MOTHER THERESA cool
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by bubblegum(f): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
ajailer:

well i think for someone to be 25 yrs and above and still remain a virgin means that person has got some personal issues cos i dont know why u wouldnt wanna have sex when your hormones is making your body ask for it, MAYBE U WANNA B THE NXT MOTHER THERESA cool

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kissable Lips / Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? / Nigerian Girls Are Arrogant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.