Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

"It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks (677 Views)

Why Do Ladies Love Doing This? / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Keke Driver Speaks; We Make More Money Than Company Workers So Girls Stop Runni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks by CrisNews12: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
A Nigerian woman who is an inter-state bus driver, has said she has a passion for the job which she has used to train her children.

The 59-year-old woman called Mrs Onokpite Agbaduta Beauty revealed that she....

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=0&pagename=1658332835ItIsWhatIloveDoingNigerianWomanWhoIsABusDriverSpeaksCrisben.html

Re: "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks by DispatcherLagos: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin
Poverty enh.....ur fada.

Anyways, if you can't have what you love, better love what you have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks by RedChiefPriest: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
May God bless you and enlarge you ma"am
You're a role model.
A true feminist.

The dude above me said na poverty? Lol Some people are driving but they have people driving for them also.
Some have good house,with kids they are graduates with nice jobs but still they won't stop.
It's not everybody that likes sitting in office,selling stuffs or staying indoor,some love the thrill of adventure they get from what they do.
Or you think everybody in the military is there because of lack of employment or poverty?
Plus money dey transport business o

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine, 1 for me and 1 for the great woman.
Barman! Play me "A Queen and More" by Aisha Buhari and Janet Jackson.

Re: "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks by dollytino4real(f): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Congratulations ma
Re: "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks by NobleSeed(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
since training of children is involved everywhere good be that.
But at her age she suppose gather suppose dey relax her seif nau.
Re: "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks by PerfectStranger(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Poverty enh.....ur fada.

Anyways, if you can't have what you love, better love what you have
How is that poverty oga? Na Wetin she use train her pikin.
Re: "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks by DispatcherLagos: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
PerfectStranger:

How is that poverty oga? She uses
How is that not poverty?
Re: "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks by PerfectStranger(m): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

How is that not poverty?
Was everyone supposed to do white collar job? grin
Re: "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks by DispatcherLagos: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Was everyone supposed to do white collar job? grin
Is doing white collar job a yardstick for wealth determination?
Re: "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks by PerfectStranger(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Is doing white collar job a yardstick for wealth determination?
Wow! So being a bus driver is now a yardstick for poverty determination grin
Re: "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks by DispatcherLagos: 12:05am On Jul 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Wow! So being a bus driver is yardstick for poverty determination grin

At her age and gender coupled with the African notion.....yes it is
Re: "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks by PerfectStranger(m): 12:09am On Jul 21, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

At her age and gender coupled with the African notion.....yes it is
Tomorrow now you’ll talk about women having nothing to bring to the table.

You’ve seen a hard work woman struggling to chase the bag despite the crooked *ss system and hardship in the country, you’re still complaining. Nawao grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Have Stop Smoking Weed.. Congratulations To Me / Avoid This Type Of Ladies Part 2 / My Husband Impregnated My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.