Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling (45227 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by MoneyTrees(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They never learn.

CAN and PFN officials are rehearsing the same macabre dance while using same unchristian, very unsavoury words and disrespectful words they used for President Buhari -Prof (Pastor) Osibanjo pair during the 2015 Presidential election now for the Asiwaju-Shettima pair.

They eventually ended in shame and disrepute in 2015.
Please where is Bishop Wale Oke since 2015 when he threatened hell and brimstone? Where is Papa Oritsejafor who was the spiritual father of HE GEJ and President of I think CAN then?

There was paricularly one very rude spokesman for PFN then who use very despicable words even without respect for Pastor Osibanjo, where is he now?

They will lose again.

This is what happens when you go outside what the Bible new testament teaches on how to relate to those in authority ( Rom. 13:1-2) and no scripturally organized Church will take orders from a body outside its Elders like CAN or PFN.

CAN will lose again and they, not Christianity, will be disgraced again.

I am a Christian and I will vote for Asiwaju-Shettima.
Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.He is the best among all the candidates and he will lead Nigeria to greater heights.

May God bless Nigeria for ever!
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

I was about to contact you for free business ideas but seeing this
Ain't sure about the ideas anymore grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by thatigboman1: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
CAN I guess the body representing Christian Association behaving deluded and deranged, how will they justify their stupidity and clumsiness bickering by the Bible they claim to carry, did Jesus Christ ever condemn anyone? did he join political discussions, when they intended to make Him a ruler, Jesus Christ left the place, so much our so called Christian leaders being intolerant, you have made your position known, then leave the rest to Nigerians to decide
intolerant of what exactly? Tinubu's thug bishops?

4 Likes

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

This is a knockout punch to Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shettimma and their unintelligent Propaganda Team grin grin grin

Another Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shettimma propaganda busted again grin grin

Another Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shettimma propaganda busted again grin grin grin

CAN finally finished and nailed Tinubu , Shettima and their Propaganda Team here grin grin grin

Alhaji "Mujahideen" Tinubu and Alhaji "Mujahideen" Shettimma in the mud again
Alhaji "Mujahideen" Tinubu and Alhaji Mujahideen Shettimma ti lule lekan si
CAN is really checkmating all falsehood coming from Tinubu's camp.
They are checkmating all Tinubu and his confused zombies media propaganda
Why is Tinubu so desperate for Christian votes and support, since he said there was no competent Christian person to be his Vice Presidential candidate.
Tinubu should go beg for votes in the mosques and sambisa forest.
Tinubu is cancelled , Christian Votes will be shared by Peter Obi and Atiku

You're very funny, I don laugh tired here

2 Likes

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by GardenOfGod(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wailing continues grin
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They never learn.

CAN and PFN officials are rehearsing the same macabre dance while using same unchristian, very unsavoury words and disrespectful words they used for President Buhari -Prof (Pastor) Osibanjo pair during the 2015 Presidential election now for the Asiwaju-Shettima pair.

Please where is Bishop Wale Oke since 2015 when he threatened hell and brimstone? Where is Papa Oritsejafor who was the spiritual father of HE GEJ and President of I think CAN then?

There was paricularly one very rude spokesman for PFN then who use very despicable words even without respect for Pastor Osibanjo, where is he now?

They will lose again.

This is what happens when you go outside what the Bible new testament teaches on how to relate to those in authority ( Rom. 13:1-2) and no scripturally organized Church will take orders from a body outside its Elders like CAN or PFN.

Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.He is the best among all the candidates and he will lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Bayyajidda(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You're what?!
A renowned nairaland mod, widely known on Nairaland as a notorious diehard Islamist, that single handedly initiated and convinced Seun to accept to having anyone commenting of any Islamic thread, swear to believe in Mohammed and Allah, and have such statement pinned to ones profile before being permitted to comment on such Islamic threads; now a Christian? This is amazing...

6 Likes

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by NothingDoMe: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The Catholic church is not a member of CAN.so they are not slaves to the opinion of religious monopolists like CAN

CAN keep supporting divisive policies that will make Nigeria unsafe.

One interesting thing i noticed is this, those who call you a tribalist can't tolerate other religions.

Their religious intolerance is good but your tribal support is Evil.

They are quick to shout tribalism but then are not comfortable with a man or woman from another religion marrying their daughters or sons.

For those who do not like the Muslim muslim selection of APC.

There are other parties with muslim and Christian candidate, vote for them and stop making noise.

You spend all your time talking about Tinubu instead of promoting your candidate.

Nowadays, i hardly hear about Peter Obi and Atiku, the only candidate i hear all the Time is TINUBU, that shows the man is a threat to your candidate ambition
Wrong. CATHOLICs are members of CAN. I think you meant PFN. cheesy cheesy

Everyday new drama. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Reference(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Religion will finish this country

That is why restructuring is imperative to stabilising Nigeria.
Our present structure will always lend to destructive suspicion and needless divisions.
We should be able to sit around a table as Nigerians to collectively decide what we want as a nation.
What we want to keep and what we want to end.
We need to agree on acceptable values for all aspects of life and living.

If muslim-muslim ticket should be today, then it must be agreed, signed and sealed that a christian-christian ticket will be acceptable tomorrow.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by themanderon: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
babaolofin:

Tinubu should remain focus on Shettima. He should not meet any Church leader for support.

Tinubu remains the Divine Option for Nigeria after Obasanjo. If Nigeria misses the message the Authority of Heaven sent Tinubu to deliver, the country will not recover from it. I have repeated this warning severally.

In 2007, Obasanjo sold Refineries after series of fight with Labour Union. Yaradua came without Heavenly Mandate and reversed the decision taken by somebody that carried Heavenly Mandate on Nigeria.

Each Country has people chosen by the Authority of Heaven to carry particular mandate about that Country. Obasanjo is number 1 in Nigeria, followed by IBB, number 3 is Tinubu.

The Church leaders can mislead themselves. Their leader, by revelation is in HELL.

Peddling falsehoods everywhere. A man that has mortgaged your future and the future of many southwestern states is the one that has a heavenly mandate according to you. Probably a mandate to sell Nigeria and keep the returns for his future generation while your own kids keep wallowing in a dysfunctional state. Please sensible Nigerians happily reject that devilish mandate. A man that turned the other way when his people were being massacred by the footsoldiers of his lords is such a man to be trusted?

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Goodnigga: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
CAN I guess the body representing Christian Association behaving deluded and deranged, how will they justify their stupidity and clumsiness bickering by the Bible they claim to carry, did Jesus Christ ever condemn anyone? did he join political discussions, when they intended to make Him a ruler, Jesus Christ left the place, so much our so called Christian leaders being intolerant, you have made your position known, then leave the rest to Nigerians to decide
Which Nigerians, I guess you are a Muslim. What concerns you about their Bible? Is it your Bible? And never tell them about Jesus, are you a Christian which I doubt, cos you won't be talking to them like that

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by CommonSense1967: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:

So like this now, all of Tinubu’s hopes is in the north?

What if they fail him?
It's all based on political calculations not religious sentiments.
Bola Hamed Tinubu will win the SW, Atiku will win the SE, and some SS.
Whoever wins the North will be the President.
Tinubu will win the North.
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a single state.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by fergie001: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Catholic fathers do not Wear Cassocks outside Mass Service.
This Exposed Tinubu and his Boko Haram Terrorist leaning VP candidate, Shettima, who rented and sown Pastors dress for their supporters to pose as real Men of God in the event they unveiled Shettima.

Desperation of a sinking same religion candidates
That's a chausible. Anglicans too don't wear same unless it's a Eucharistic Service.

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
danhans:
A good christian will.know they are not bishop

Who is a good Christian? How do you identify a Bishop? By apparel or by Divine Authority?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by potent5(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
Gibberish nonsense from a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Idoko619(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Catholic fathers do not Wear Cassocks outside Mass Service.
This Exposed Tinubu and his Boko Haram Terrorist leaning VP candidate, Shettima, who rented and sown Pastors dress for their supporters to pose as real Men of God in the event they unveiled Shettima.

Desperation of a sinking same religion candidates

This criminal is wearing Chasuble sef, not even cassock.
It will not be well with our leaders

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by latolz: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY CAN WASTES IT'S TIME RESPONDING TO OBVIOUS BS

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Goldymafia: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They never learn.

They will lose again.

we have seen the heights is anointed candidate buhari and oaibanjo has take us to for the past 8yrs...suffer no dey tire you...u no go use your head count your teeth..
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The Catholic church is not a member of CAN.so they are not slaves to the opinion of religious monopolists like CAN

CAN keep supporting divisive policies that will make Nigeria unsafe.

One interesting thing i noticed is this, those who call you a tribalist can't tolerate other religions.

Their religious intolerance is good but your tribal support is Evil.

They are quick to shout tribalism but then are not comfortable with a man or woman from another religion marrying their daughters or sons.

For those who do not like the Muslim muslim selection of APC.

There are other parties with muslim and Christian candidate, vote for them and stop making noise.

You spend all your time talking about Tinubu instead of promoting your candidate.

Nowadays, i hardly hear about Peter Obi and Atiku, the only candidate i hear all the Time is TINUBU, that shows the man is a threat to your candidate ambition

Can you negate the claims by CAM that Tinubu hired people to wear bishops outfits?

pinkpussy, could you pls repeat your comment on Tinubus Catholic priest wearing cassock to the unveiling?
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Tonytonex(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/breaking-can-disowns-bishops-at-shettimas-unveiling/
If christians are not important, then, why the desperation?

3 Likes

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Goodnigga:
Which Nigerians, I guess you are a Muslim. What concerns you about their Bible? Is it your Bible? And never tell them about Jesus, are you a Christian which I doubt, cos you won't be talking to them like that
Thank GOD you were guessing, the fact that I am a Christian doesn't make me deluded, I will not encourage CAN to do what Jesus Christ never did, they are planting thorns and they will hardened the heart of whosoever want to believe in our Lord Jesus Christ because they are never like Him, Jesus Christ was never an antagonist.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Millz404(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:

You are just embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by masui(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Badgers14:

Catholic priest do not even wear cassocks in their own gathering (outside of mass).

I am surprised they didn't have someone pose as the pope.

Guy, easy nah grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by sureteeboy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

This is a knockout punch to Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shettimma and their unintelligent Propaganda Team grin grin grin

Another Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shettimma propaganda busted again grin grin

Another Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shettimma propaganda busted again grin grin grin

CAN finally finished and nailed Tinubu , Shettima and their Propaganda Team here grin grin grin

Alhaji "Mujahideen" Tinubu and Alhaji "Mujahideen" Shettimma in the mud again
Alhaji "Mujahideen" Tinubu and Alhaji Mujahideen Shettimma ti lule lekan si
CAN is really checkmating all falsehood coming from Tinubu's camp.
They are checkmating all Tinubu and his confused zombies media propaganda
Why is Tinubu so desperate for Christian votes and support, since he said there was no competent Christian person to be his Vice Presidential candidate.
Tinubu should go beg for votes in the mosques and sambisa forest.
Tinubu is cancelled , Christian Votes will be shared by Peter Obi and Atiku
Na that female bishop own weak me pass grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Shikini: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They never learn.

They will lose again.

CAN said the so-called Bishops are fake. I expected you to prove they are not ... but no, you went on writing long meaningless epistles.

The rank of a Bishop is a very senior position in all Christian denominations. Bishops are public figures. Why are these poorly dressed fellas unknown?

Are you aware they were even caught sharing money at the car park after the occasion?

2 Likes

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by josephevergreen(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
You don't need to be told that tinubu is a rugged man...jagaban be calming down

2 Likes

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by meeketta: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu is really desperate.
only God knows why he wants to be president and i am very sure that it is not for the interest of the masses.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
For this that you v written, it won't be well with you.
Do you think Christians are joking or don't know what they are doing?
We are talking about life and death here and you this mofo is trying to twist issues and dare insult CAN. If CAN has their fault for dabbling into politics in the past, they are on point for speaking against Muslim Muslim ticket. And today's show of shame by APC nailed their destiny in my heart and in millions of other sane Christians. No need to exchange words with you again. You n others ll smell pepper next year, insha'Allah, Amin.

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by effort1: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:

Oga shut up. If you respect the Quran you are carrying, you won't campaign for a drug dealer and his Boko haram suspect VP.

Your cursed party sowed bishop garments and put them on just anybody to deceive people that Christian leaders support MM ticket.

You should be too ashamed to comment if you still have some iota of morality

2 Likes

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Millz404(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN. These religious fanatical idiots wants to force everyone to follow follow them.
So people can't think for themselves anymore, people must follow the thinking of a few religious criminal elements just like salves.
Thunder fire these moronic fools in the CAN of worms.

Did you not feel ashamed of yourself after saying all this?

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by smartemperor042: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
..... Which kind of business idea do u have when you don't have common sense?
The suffering will go round!

FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They never learn.

They will lose again.

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
themanderon:

Peddling falsehoods everywhere. A man that has mortgaged your future and the future of many southwestern states is the one that has a heavenly mandate according to you. Probably a mandate to sell Nigeria and keep the returns for his future generation while your own kids keep wallowing in a dysfunctional state. Please sensible Nigerians happily reject that devilish mandate. A man that turned the other way when his people were being massacred by the footsoldiers of his lords is such a man to be trusted?

That is your judgement of him. I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land. Nobody in South West believed in your propaganda.

What I delivered is what I have been saying . I delivered it as I am sent by Divine Authority concerning Nigeria. Your people cannot be sent by Divine Authority to Nigeria. Your Spirit is in Biafra.

Obasanjo collected the Mandate after Biafra war. Number 2 person with Mandate for Nigeria is IBB. Tinubu is number 3. I have not projected to know number 4, for now your people have no mandate of Heaven for Nigeria. You know Obi is not supported for now by the God of Nigeria. Your prayer is for Atiku to win. Atiku Presidency would be a wastage for Nigeria as he has no Mandate of Heaven for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by effort1: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They never learn.

They will lose again.

Freestuffng, tell us the identity of the "Christian leaders" in that your event.
Yo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks / Bola Tinubu & Ambode Attend Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding(photos) / Kogi State PDP Governorship Primaries Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.