Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling (45291 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by CommonSense1967: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Millz404:

Did you not feel ashamed of yourself after saying all this?
You should be ashamed of yourself if you don't see anything wrong with the actions of the Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN in recent days especially on APC ticket. It shows that you have been successfully brainwashed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

For this that you v written, it won't be well with you.
Do you think Christians are joking or don't know what they are doing?
We are talking about life and death here and you this mofo is trying to twist issues and dare insult CAN. If CAN has their fault for dabbling into politics in the past, they are on point for speaking against Muslim Muslim ticket. And today's show of shame by APC nailed their destiny in my heart and in millions of other sane Christians. No need to exchange words with you again. You n others ll smell pepper next year, insha'Allah, Amin.
Your utterances will be fulfilled in your life and family unless GOD is dead, so I can't state my opinion against a so called group that represent the body of Christ they are going haywire, God will sure honour your declaration in your life

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Millz404(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
CommonSense1967:

You should be ashamed of yourself if you don't see anything wrong with the actions of the Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN in recent days especially on APC ticket. It shows that you have been successfully brainwashed.

I feel very sorry for you... Praising the people putting a wedge on your neck..for what exactly?
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by God1stson(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
MoneyTrees:

I was about to contact you for free business ideas but seeing this
Ain't sure about the ideas anymore grin
Bros abeg run, that guys brain is juandiced.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Prozico22(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
Why is CAN crying
why drug lord lying
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Danniedpastor(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They never learn.

CAN and PFN officials are rehearsing the same macabre dance while using same unchristian, very unsavoury words and disrespectful words they used for President Buhari -Prof (Pastor) Osibanjo pair during the 2015 Presidential election now for the Asiwaju-Shettima pair.

They eventually ended in shame and disrepute in 2015.
Please where is Bishop Wale Oke since 2015 when he threatened hell and brimstone? Where is Papa Oritsejafor who was the spiritual father of HE GEJ and President of I think CAN then?

There was paricularly one very rude spokesman for PFN then who use very despicable words even without respect for Pastor Osibanjo, where is he now?

They will lose again.

This is what happens when you go outside what the Bible new testament teaches on how to relate to those in authority ( Rom. 13:1-2) and no scripturally organized Church will take orders from a body outside its Elders like CAN or PFN.

CAN will lose again and they, not Christianity, will be disgraced again.

I am a Christian and I will vote for Asiwaju-Shettima.
Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.He is the best among all the candidates and he will lead Nigeria to greater heights.

May God bless Nigeria for ever!
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

You are not making sense sir.
You are supporting a muslim-muslim ticket in Nigeria of today?
You are not a Christian, sir
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by RomanGreen: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You have started spreading FAKENEWS just because you want to discredit Tinubu.

Btw, Did they tell you that they are catholic?

If that same person was invited for Peter Obi's Birthday, you wouldn't have seen any issue with it

Your boss the druggie rented touts to pose as clergymen, una no go smell Aso Rock...mark this post

See desperation.. tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by MaxNdu: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is the height of it all. It tells you how dangerous and desperate this APC combination is. God forbid this kind of people to rule this nation shocked.
The level of fraud and corruption will be unprecedented in the history of the world if this people win; and God forbid again.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Mina79(f): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
I already said it was either a make believe or they are machineries.
There's nothing Tinubu cannot do.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Goodnigga: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
Thank GOD you were guessing, the fact that I am a Christian doesn't make me deluded, I will not encourage CAN to do what Jesus Christ never did, they are planting thorns and they will hardened the heart of whosoever want to believe in our Lord Jesus Christ because they are never like Him, Jesus Christ was never an antagonist.
Well, at least, that is the voice of Christianity in Nigeria and they all can't be wrong at the same time. Whose voice are you?
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by thatigboman1: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Carpenter has turned #Escobat's bishop

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Emmyxclusive: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is blasphemy, only catholics will understand me.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Goodnigga:
Well, at least, that is the voice of Christianity in Nigeria and they all can't be wrong at the same time. Whose voice are you?
I am the voice of the scriptures the true word of God
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Emmyxclusive: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
If obi cannot win then atiku should, I can't face deception for another 8 years. If u are supporting this APC ba eh, may God strike u

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
Your utterances will be fulfilled in your life and family unless GOD is dead, so I can't state my opinion against a so called group that represent the body of Christ they are going haywire, God will sure honour your declaration in your life
It's your portion. It pained you so well that you had to quote the Bible. Don't you know that God isn't foolis h like you?
The curses are registered for failed party like APC and its supporters like you. ASUU strike. Fuel price is high. You don't carry every religion in your party. No security. Everything pointing to a woeful party with woeful idio TS like u. Kuku drink sniper
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Diligence: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu and Shettima are so corrupt, dishonest, desperate and paranoid. Such combo wld spell DOOM for Nigeria. Reject these insensitive desperados and terrorists already!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
FromConsumptionToProduction

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Teenaira: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

This is a knockout punch to Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shettimma and their unintelligent Propaganda Team grin grin grin

Another Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shettimma propaganda busted again grin grin

Another Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shettimma propaganda busted again grin grin grin

CAN finally finished and nailed Tinubu , Shettima and their Propaganda Team here grin grin grin

Alhaji "Mujahideen" Tinubu and Alhaji "Mujahideen" Shettimma in the mud again
Alhaji "Mujahideen" Tinubu and Alhaji Mujahideen Shettimma ti lule lekan si
CAN is really checkmating all falsehood coming from Tinubu's camp.
They are checkmating all Tinubu and his confused zombies media propaganda
Why is Tinubu so desperate for Christian votes and support, since he said there was no competent Christian person to be his Vice Presidential candidate.
Tinubu should go beg for votes in the mosques and sambisa forest.
Tinubu is cancelled , Christian Votes will be shared by Peter Obi and Atiku

I am a Christian and I am voting Tinubu because that is my choice. I don't need CAN to tell me who to vote for.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Honjoshy4u: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
CAN I guess the body representing Christian Association behaving deluded and deranged, how will they justify their stupidity and clumsiness bickering by the Bible they claim to carry, did Jesus Christ ever condemn anyone? did he join political discussions, when they intended to make Him a ruler, Jesus Christ left the place, so much our so called Christian leaders being intolerant, you have made your position known, then leave the rest to Nigerians to decide

Stop acting weird. They are Nigerians and have taken their decision to sensitize their members of the danger voting an insensitive wicked muslim-muslim ticket having a Boko Haram sympathiser as running mate
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by themanderon: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
babaolofin:

That is your judgement of him. I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land. Nobody in South West believed in your propaganda.

What I delivered is what I have been saying . I delivered it as I am sent by Divine Authority concerning Nigeria. Your people cannot be sent by Divine Authority to Nigeria. Your Spirit is in Biafra.

Obasanjo collected the Mandate after Biafra war. Number 2 person with Mandate for Nigeria is IBB. Tinubu is number 3. I have not projected to know number 4, for now your people have no mandate of Heaven for Nigeria. You know Obi is not supported for now by the God of Nigeria. Your prayer is for Atiku to win. Atiku Presidency would be a wastage for Nigeria as he has no Mandate of Heaven for Nigeria.

The problem is anyone that tries to be factual is always attributed to one tribe or the other. Tinubu has no heavenly mandate take it from me. His mandate will usher in untold hardships and pains much worse than the Buhari he sold to us. What future has he guaranteed for the army of area boys he uses as thugs during elections? Has he made their lives better even after all these years of handpicking governors?

2 Likes

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
I am the voice of the scriptures the true word of God
See as an unfortunate human being is talking. You people are indeed so arrogant. GEJ was so Arrogant and indeed o lule. APC is next.

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by abbey621(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
CAN is fighting a losing battle and at this point it is just plain sad......Even if all Christians vex and denounce Tinubu, guess the person that gains the most? ANOTHER NORTHERNER, ANOTHER FULANI. Those wey dey hope say this would favor Obi are high on expired pepsi, all in all the North once again proves that when it comes to politics, levels pass levels grin grin
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by emmaaj3691: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
The statements credited to CAN is laughable .There is no where in the scripture where this is supported. This must have been inspired by politicians themselves or the so called church leaders themselves looking for relevance. Most of the so called Christian leaders of today have departed from Christ like behaviours and now behaving like politicians. I think Christians should leave politics for politicians just as Jesus Christ would have done if he is physically alive today. There was no where in the Bible where Jesus Christ was biased against those who did not believe in him.rather , he continued to preach to them & admonished his disciples to do same. To achieve this, he even dined with sinners. How many of our pastors,bishops, Reverend fathers today defend the needy Christians in their churches let alone let alone visit them in their homes. The scripture also show that JC was 'apolitical' because his kingdom was not of this world. Some Christian leaders are using their platforms as political tools. If anything the stand of CAN will further polarise the country along religious lines. We shouldnot be deceived by this. Rather than concern itself on how people should make heaven CAN has turned itself to a voice for political opposition . The position in contest is the candidate of a public office not church leader. Individual members of the church should be free to decide . I recognise CAN or Christians made up of voters as stakeholder but it cannot & should not dictate to any political party or even its members .
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by stanisbaratheon: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Imagine is someone that is not a muslim wears the attire of an Alim or imam in a show of shame like this, won't those barbaric killers call it blasphemy?
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by MartinsD12(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/breaking-can-disowns-bishops-at-shettimas-unveiling/
It's even fake bishops, agbado why are you deceiving yourself thinking you will deceive Nigerians
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Eniitankorede: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
CAN shows how truly they are PDP idiots. They are bent on destroying this country. Anyone that allows his skull to be used to break coconut will not partake in eating it.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by tegafej(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They never learn.

CAN and PFN officials are rehearsing the same macabre dance while using same unchristian, very unsavoury words and disrespectful words they used for President Buhari -Prof (Pastor) Osibanjo pair during the 2015 Presidential election now for the Asiwaju-Shettima pair.

They eventually ended in shame and disrepute in 2015.
Please where is Bishop Wale Oke since 2015 when he threatened hell and brimstone? Where is Papa Oritsejafor who was the spiritual father of HE GEJ and President of I think CAN then?

There was paricularly one very rude spokesman for PFN then who use very despicable words even without respect for Pastor Osibanjo, where is he now?

They will lose again.

This is what happens when you go outside what the Bible new testament teaches on how to relate to those in authority ( Rom. 13:1-2) and no scripturally organized Church will take orders from a body outside its Elders like CAN or PFN.

CAN will lose again and they, not Christianity, will be disgraced again.

I am a Christian and I will vote for Asiwaju-Shettima.
Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.He is the best among all the candidates and he will lead Nigeria to greater heights.

May God bless Nigeria for ever!
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

Cold zobo
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by abbey621(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You are not making sense sir.
You are supporting a muslim-muslim ticket in Nigeria of today?
You are not a Christian, sir

You have bigger problems than religion sir, afi prayers and cancelling, una no go kill me for this Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by emerged01(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Off topic. Address the matter at hand. Why is Tinubu trying so hard to please the Christian community? This is just plain cringeworthy trash.
This man is just a candidate like every other candidate. The best way to defeat him is by voting against him not calling Tinubu as if every Nigerian life depend on him.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by int0x80(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
What APC and thiefinubu can not do, does not exist grin grin
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Pastorsmile: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Machanics on priests Robe!
Another African magic of Bat
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Gofwane(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nigerian politics is too dirty - even for pigs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufa Opens Mudassir & Brothers Department Store In Kaduna (photos / Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) / Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.