Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling (45239 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by obedience4(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=babaolofin post=114924472]
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by hokafor(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
How can these people that looks like the escapees from kuje prison be called Bishops.

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

See as an unfortunate human being is talking. You people are indeed so arrogant. GEJ was so Arrogant and indeed o lule. APC is next.
Oooooooh your parents will be happy, you know them
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by homosapien(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
I am voting Bat/Shettima come next year, if can like, let them debunk their destiny away
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Brushstrokes20: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
The sick, corrupt druggie and his bloodthirsty, diabolic cohorts bursted again! grin grin
Mr lifeless killed Nig, druggie and cohorts are preparing it's burial....

Wake up SANE Nigerians
VOTE WISELY COME 2023!
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Zelenskyy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
CAN I guess the body representing Christian Association behaving deluded and deranged, how will they justify their stupidity and clumsiness bickering by the Bible they claim to carry, did Jesus Christ ever condemn anyone? did he join political discussions, when they intended to make Him a ruler, Jesus Christ left the place, so much our so called Christian leaders being intolerant, you have made your position known, then leave the rest to Nigerians to decide

Shut up your mouth...

If Boko Haram or Islamic Jihadist kill your family member inside Mosque then you would see the reason to Join Political discussions

You would see the reason why MURIC and
other Islamic institutions have to cry out against evil people and politicians.

The church of Jesus is under serious attacks almost on a weekly basis and it is the duty of CAN to cry out against the perpetrators of this evil act.

Kasim Shetimma is a Bloody Boko Haram Sympathizer and Terrorist who is guilty of not only killing Christians but Muslims too.

The Church would continue to cry out against this Muslim Muslim Ticket Wickedness from the APC....

Until they loose the upcoming General Elections

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

Exactly what we are saying about Pandora Obidient.

OBI WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT

The only thing you need is to listen to him....

Tens of millions of Nigerians have heard him and they are out of conviction going to vote for him......

Not even posting a false propaganda a million times will stop that......

I'm saying this so that you will prepare in Ernest against your inevitable heart break
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Udumeh: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
The fall of a man begins with lies.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Golan007: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

OBI WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT

The only thing you need is to listen to him....

Tens of millions of Nigerians have heard him and the are out of conviction going to vote for him......

Not even posting a false propaganda a million times will stop that......

I'm saying this so that you will prepare in Ernest against your inevitable heart break

Hahahaha.
Only a fool believes Obi can be president.

As soon as he reaches Benue state his votes begin to wane.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's your portion. It pained you so well that you had to quote the Bible. Don't you know that God isn't foolis h like you?
The curses are registered for failed party like APC and its supporters like you. ASUU strike. Fuel price is high. You don't carry every religion in your party. No security. Everything pointing to a woeful party with woeful idio TS like u. Kuku drink sniper
I believe the scriptures, GOD is not a fool neither human, He will never repent of His word, you declare it, you receive it. everyone cannot be you been tired of life, so there is no need of sniper, you are attacking people in your frustration despite they never mention you.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by obedience4(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
babaolofin:

I did not even read your babblings. I am not only a Christian but an Elect. A Called person. I will teach you Scriptures from Known to Unknown.
Nobody is practising Christianity or Islam among these people. By revelation, the leadership of those Association that has gone is in hell while the members celebrate them here and keep disturbing us on Facebook with earthly sensation stories of their exploits while alive. Among these leadership, if 1,000,000 people died, you can hardly get 25 that will go to Paradise.

On this issue of Tinubu, majority of them would miss Paradise but end in Hell.

Who are you to judge and know the amount of people going to heaven,..
Instead of you to focus on the character of tinubu, a man who will go the length of bringing fake bishops and priest making a Mockery's of the church of Christ.
Haven't you read that Jesus Christ himself is the Head of the church.
Don't you read in the old testament that the clothes of priest are scared, and not to be played with, the people wearing those clothes could be drunkers, fornicators, all making a Mockery's of the church.
Will tinubu hire fake imans and allow them desecrate the Koran..
CAN are the body which regulates the church in Nigeria and have the right to react to a man making a Mockery's of the church..
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Shut up your mouth...

If Boko Haram or Islamic Jihadist kill your family member inside Mosque then you would see the reason to Join Political discussions

You would see the reason why MURIC and
other Islamic institutions have to cry out against evil people and politicians.

The church of Jesus is under serious attacks almost on a weekly basis and it is the duty of CAN to cry out against the perpetrators of this evil act.

Kasim Shetimma is a Bloody Boko Haram Sympathizer and Terrorist who is guilty of not only killing Christians but Muslims too.

The Church would continue to cry out against this Muslim Muslim Ticket Wickedness from the APC....

Until they loose the upcoming General Elections
Sorry for your loses, since you want it to be your portion and you declare it so shall it be.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by mauchiz: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Desperation at work, must Tinubu be a president? No, he must not.
He can do anything to cling to power.
It is well.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Amumaigwe: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They never learn.

CAN and PFN officials are rehearsing the same macabre dance while using same unchristian, very unsavoury words and disrespectful words they used for President Buhari -Prof (Pastor) Osibanjo pair during the 2015 Presidential election now for the Asiwaju-Shettima pair.

They eventually ended in shame and disrepute in 2015.
Please where is Bishop Wale Oke since 2015 when he threatened hell and brimstone? Where is Papa Oritsejafor who was the spiritual father of HE GEJ and President of I think CAN then?

There was paricularly one very rude spokesman for PFN then who use very despicable words even without respect for Pastor Osibanjo, where is he now?

They will lose again.

This is what happens when you go outside what the Bible new testament teaches on how to relate to those in authority ( Rom. 13:1-2) and no scripturally organized Church will take orders from a body outside its Elders like CAN or PFN.

CAN will lose again and they, not Christianity, will be disgraced again.

I am a Christian and I will vote for Asiwaju-Shettima.
Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.He is the best among all the candidates and he will lead Nigeria to greater heights.

May God bless Nigeria for ever!
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

When CAN looses, you also loose. CAN lost when Buhari won his election and reelection, what happened? Nigerians lost and you lost too. So keep cutting your nose to spite your face.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
I believe the scriptures, GOD is not a fool neither human, He will never repent of His word, you declare it, you receive it. everyone cannot be you been tired of life, so there is no need of sniper, you are attacking people in your frustration despite they never mention you.
Just shut up. Live a good life by abandoning evil when you see evil. Nemesis ll catch up at u n others.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Fahdiga(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu the real king of 419.
Gbam.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by jamznato: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
CAN I guess the body representing Christian Association behaving deluded and deranged, how will they justify their stupidity and clumsiness bickering by the Bible they claim to carry, did Jesus Christ ever condemn anyone? did he join political discussions, when they intended to make Him a ruler, Jesus Christ left the place, so much our so called Christian leaders being intolerant, you have made your position known, then leave the rest to Nigerians to decide

Oga you are d problem of this country. Lives is at stake here. Wen bandit enter your family e go don late for you. Talking as if you from ghana
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
CommonSense1967:

This is how you people always make wrong calculations and assumptions
Then when things don't turn out the way you wrongly wished, you then start wailing and crying that the election was rigged.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Get ready .
Keep dreaming, same way apc would win osun
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by 00FFT00(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The Catholic church is not a member of CAN.so they are not slaves to the opinion of religious monopolists like CAN

CAN keep supporting divisive policies that will make Nigeria unsafe.

One interesting thing i noticed is this, those who call you a tribalist can't tolerate other religions.

Their religious intolerance is good but your tribal support is Evil.

They are quick to shout tribalism but then are not comfortable with a man or woman from another religion marrying their daughters or sons.

For those who do not like the Muslim muslim selection of APC.

There are other parties with muslim and Christian candidate, vote for them and stop making noise.

You spend all your time talking about Tinubu instead of promoting your candidate.

Nowadays, i hardly hear about Peter Obi and Atiku, the only candidate i hear all the Time is TINUBU, that shows the man is a threat to your candidate ambition

You're wrong. Tinubu is both a threat to himself and his own worst enemy. He is running for office to affect our lives. That gives us all the right in the world to mix and meddle in anything Tinubu, including reminding every man and his dog that the man who pays you to daily launder his sordid image on Nairaland and elsewhere is a confirmed reprobate.

This is classic Tinubu. Lies and deceit at every bend and touch. If he can already impersonate spiritual leaders at this point in the game to fool Nigerians, what will he do if Nigerians make the mistake of letting him anywhere near Aso Rock?.

This man has criminality running through his veins. Little wonder he continues to hide his parentage. Who knows what we will find out when that information finally surfaces?. But surface it will.

Nigerians already know who their enemies are, and help is around the corner.
Obi-Datti2023

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by kingsworldola: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
☝️��
This guys are not just been stupid, they feel every Nigerians are also as stupid as they are. Your so called alhajis (tinubu & co) are trying to use our pastors to attain their devilish agenda and you are blaming the christian bodies for knowing the truth and telling us. Oga fun e o
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golan007:

Hahahaha.
Only a fool believes Obi can be president.

As soon as he reaches Benue state his votes begin to wane.

If this is the case your Desperado druglord won't be hiring thugs as bishops to deceive urchins like you

Like I said, prepare your mind to call PETER OBI your president come 2023..... Don't say I didn't tell you
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Harmless1b(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Must u lie for everything... mcheew!

Anyway thanks for reminding me that Bat is simply tinubu name.. bat till he loose
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Christavo77: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
If tinubu fit hire fake bishop and clergyman, wetin be election wer hard am to rig,,,

We stand with OBI ���
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
Your utterances will be fulfilled in your life and family unless GOD is dead, so I can't state my opinion against a so called group that represent the body of Christ they are going haywire, God will sure honour your declaration in your life
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Amodi470(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Southerners think that they are the only ones that have Bihops, Up North We get them
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
kingsworldola:

☝️��
This guys are not just been stupid, they feel every Nigerians are also as stupid as they are. Your so called alhajis (tinubu & co) are trying to use our pastors to attain their devilish agenda and you are blaming the christian bodies for knowing the truth and telling us. Oga fun e o

You should have known by now they are mere bots..... Operating so many accounts..... NL allowed that shall

They don't seem to have brain.... They keep copying and pasting same thing over several trends
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by miraculousGod(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
place holder bidhops
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
jamznato:

Oga you are d problem of this country. Lives is at stake here. Wen bandit enter your family e go don late for you. Talking as if you from ghana
That is what you want for your family and GOD will fulfill it in your life
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Zelenskyy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
Sorry for your loses, since you want it to be your portion and you declare it so shall it be.

Shut up your mouth

Small Boy

I am telling you what will happen to you since you keep supporting Evil..

The Boko Haram that Kasim Shetimma Founded and Sponsors are not only killing Christians but Muslims too....

And since you are one of the Supporters and Sympathizers of Boko Haram and his founder, then get ready to bury your family members.

At the end, their hand go touch you too.

Wicked people

He that digs a pit would fall inside the pit.

He that supports the digger of the pit would also fall inside the pit.

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by CommonSense1967: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep dreaming, same way apc would win osun
Same way they won Ekiti.
Or same way Peter Obi-tuary party was going to surprise all and win both Ekiti and Osun. grin
Confused delusional clowns.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.