Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling (45269 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Yorubanza: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

This is a knockout punch to Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shettimma and their unintelligent Propaganda Team grin grin grin

Another Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shettimma propaganda busted again grin grin

Another Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shettimma propaganda busted again grin grin grin

CAN finally finished and nailed Tinubu , Shettima and their Propaganda Team here grin grin grin

Alhaji "Mujahideen" Tinubu and Alhaji "Mujahideen" Shettimma in the mud again
Alhaji "Mujahideen" Tinubu and Alhaji Mujahideen Shettimma ti lule lekan si
CAN is really checkmating all falsehood coming from Tinubu's camp.
They are checkmating all Tinubu and his confused zombies media propaganda
Why is Tinubu so desperate for Christian votes and support, since he said there was no competent Christian person to be his Vice Presidential candidate.
Tinubu should go beg for votes in the mosques and sambisa forest.
Tinubu is cancelled , Christian Votes will be shared by Peter Obi and Atiku
Alhaji everywhere grin grin grin
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Danniedpastor(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
abbey621:

You have bigger problems than religion sir, afi prayers and cancelling, una no go kill me for this Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nobody is killing you,except you choose to die by yourself.
I'm only saying that Nigeria is fragile at this point. Like 10 years ago Muslim- Muslim ticket won't have mattered much. But, with all this killings by Islamic terrorists targeted at Christians... It would be too dangerous to ignore certain issues.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Libertydata(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
OK
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by luluman: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They never learn.

CAN and PFN officials are rehearsing the same macabre dance while using same unchristian, very unsavoury words and disrespectful words they used for President Buhari -Prof (Pastor) Osibanjo pair during the 2015 Presidential election now for the Asiwaju-Shettima pair.

They eventually ended in shame and disrepute in 2015.
Please where is Bishop Wale Oke since 2015 when he threatened hell and brimstone? Where is Papa Oritsejafor who was the spiritual father of HE GEJ and President of I think CAN then?

There was paricularly one very rude spokesman for PFN then who use very despicable words even without respect for Pastor Osibanjo, where is he now?

They will lose again.

This is what happens when you go outside what the Bible new testament teaches on how to relate to those in authority ( Rom. 13:1-2) and no scripturally organized Church will take orders from a body outside its Elders like CAN or PFN.

CAN will lose again and they, not Christianity, will be disgraced again.

I am a Christian and I will vote for Asiwaju-Shettima.
Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.He is the best among all the candidates and he will lead Nigeria to greater heights.

May God bless Nigeria for ever!
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.
See this mumu, the bible is written in English not Arabic so anybody can read and quote, that doesn't mean YOU are a Christian. So oga you can vote any sickler if you wish.Is CAN we know not you.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by abbey621(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Nobody is killing you,except you choose to die by yourself.
I'm only saying that Nigeria is fragile at this point. Like 10 years ago Muslim- Muslim ticket won't have mattered much. But, with all this killings by Islamic terrorists targeted at Christians... It would be too dangerous to ignore certain issues.

Was GEJ a Muslim? Is Osibanjo a Muslim? So if a Christian president and a Christian VP could not prevent or reduce killings of Christians then what is the point? You do see the irony right? You're claiming Nigeria is too fragile for a Muslim Muslim ticket yet a Christian/Muslim and a Muslim/Christian ticket have been disasterous for Nigerians........Surely you see the flaw in your own argument?
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by luluman: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
CAN I guess the body representing Christian Association behaving deluded and deranged, how will they justify their stupidity and clumsiness bickering by the Bible they claim to carry, did Jesus Christ ever condemn anyone? did he join political discussions, when they intended to make Him a ruler, Jesus Christ left the place, so much our so called Christian leaders being intolerant, you have made your position known, then leave the rest to Nigerians to decide
See this mumu, you think its like before that we allow una control everything? Ode we are not leaving anything, Nigeria belongs to all of us.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by spafu(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They never learn.

CAN and PFN officials are rehearsing the same macabre dance while using same unchristian, very unsavoury words and disrespectful words they used for President Buhari -Prof (Pastor) Osibanjo pair during the 2015 Presidential election now for the Asiwaju-Shettima pair.

Please where is Bishop Wale Oke since 2015 when he threatened hell and brimstone? Where is Papa Oritsejafor who was the spiritual father of HE GEJ and President of I think CAN then?

There was paricularly one very rude spokesman for PFN then who use very despicable words even without respect for Pastor Osibanjo, where is he now?

They will lose again.

This is what happens when you go outside what the Bible new testament teaches on how to relate to those in authority ( Rom. 13:1-2) and no scripturally organized Church will take orders from a body outside its Elders like CAN or PFN.

Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.He is the best among all the candidates and he will lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.
May your life take the path Buhari had taken this nation to.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by duketerry22(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
With the billions available at your disposal? Come on even someone doing a short funny skit will do a better job than this
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Newton2024: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
allow them to have their Muslim Muslim ticket haba. APC is not the only party in Nigeria.
He said, “The people we saw at the unveiling of Shettima paraded as Bishops are people who did not have enough time to learn how to wear Bishop garments. Take a closer look at their photo and you will see another Nollywood movie.

“CAN wonders why the desperation. First, a story was out claiming to have come from the Chairman of CAN Borno state only to be refuted. Secondly, there was another lie that BAT (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) and his running mate were on their way to meet CAN President one night. A meeting that was not true and was on a night that the CAN President was in Alabama USA attending Baptist World Alliance Conference of which he is the Vice President.

“Another desperation story was that they met Papa Adeboye which the RCCG later refuted. If Christians are not important why the desperation?
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by 7lives: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
CAN I guess the body representing Christian Association behaving deluded and deranged, how will they justify their stupidity and clumsiness bickering by the Bible they claim to carry, did Jesus Christ ever condemn anyone? did he join political discussions, when they intended to make Him a ruler, Jesus Christ left the place, so much our so called Christian leaders being intolerant, you have made your position known, then leave the rest to Nigerians to decide

Na so dem called TB Joshua fake.
Between them and TB Joshua who is a fake now?.
Awon werey.

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by 7lives: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They never learn.

They will lose again.

Baba Kumuyi have been warning them to stop embarrassing the church.
Since they won't listen, they will be so disgraced that some of them will loose their followers.
We just finished Ileya celebration, upon all their worthless warnings about Muslims being evil, we all ate together.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by DDNGNG: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
A slave has no other choice than to defffend his master.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Hpesoj: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The Catholic church is not a member of CAN.so they are not slaves to the opinion of religious monopolists like CAN

CAN keep supporting divisive policies that will make Nigeria unsafe.

One interesting thing i noticed is this, those who call you a tribalist can't tolerate other religions.

Their religious intolerance is good but your tribal support is Evil.

They are quick to shout tribalism but then are not comfortable with a man or woman from another religion marrying their daughters or sons.

For those who do not like the Muslim muslim selection of APC.

There are other parties with muslim and Christian candidate, vote for them and stop making noise.

You spend all your time talking about Tinubu instead of promoting your candidate.

Nowadays, i hardly hear about Peter Obi and Atiku, the only candidate i hear all the Time is TINUBU, that shows the man is a threat to your candidate ambition

LOL. I love your ignorance. Maybe you should do some research before typing rubbish to justify your pay
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by LordOfTheGame: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu and APC using every opportunity to prove their illegalities and fraudulent activities.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by kelly72: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Origin, date of birth, parents, schools attended, source of wealth and now bishops.
What okpolor eye Tilumbu cannot forge does not exist;
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by plaindealer: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
CAN, the PDP affiliate and political wing too dey decide who is a Christian or pastor... grin

Christianity don turn to comedy, joke and absurdity in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nyanabo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'm Anglican from birth... Outside service priest don't were the cassocks. The under garment is permitted but nit the full regalia. I wonder where tinubu hired these dirty and rumples looking cassocks.

This is an insult to Christianity. If it were the other way round, they would have started killing christians for 'blasphemy' bunch of hypocrites.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by SilentBurner(m): 12:08am On Jul 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You have started spreading FAKENEWS just because you want to discredit Tinubu.

Btw, Did they tell you that they are catholic?

If that same person was invited for Peter Obi's Birthday, you wouldn't have seen any issue with it

Best fool of the year award should be awarded to this fellow...$hame grin
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Buccalcavity2: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Really a shame that CAN is political. SHAME!!!
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by miketayo(m): 1:26am On Jul 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The Catholic church is not a member of CAN.so they are not slaves to the opinion of religious monopolists like CAN

CAN keep supporting divisive policies that will make Nigeria unsafe.

One interesting thing i noticed is this, those who call you a tribalist can't tolerate other religions.

Their religious intolerance is good but your tribal support is Evil.

They are quick to shout tribalism but then are not comfortable with a man or woman from another religion marrying their daughters or sons.

For those who do not like the Muslim muslim selection of APC.

There are other parties with muslim and Christian candidate, vote for them and stop making noise.

You spend all your time talking about Tinubu instead of promoting your candidate.

Nowadays, i hardly hear about Peter Obi and Atiku, the only candidate i hear all the Time is TINUBU, that shows the man is a threat to your candidate ambition

I doubt APC will get up to 10% of Catholics votes before now. But with this slander, I doubt will get up to 2%
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Mrfixitt(m): 5:04am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
You can say it without crying
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Danniedpastor(m): 5:28am On Jul 21, 2022
abbey621:

Was GEJ a Muslim? Is Osibanjo a Muslim? So if a Christian president and a Christian VP could not prevent or reduce killings of Christians then what is the point? You do see the irony right? You're claiming Nigeria is too fragile for a Muslim Muslim ticket yet a Christian/Muslim and a Muslim/Christian ticket have been disasterous for Nigerians........Surely you see the flaw in your own argument?

There no flaws in my argument, OK.
Obasanjo didn't have a christian VP,Osibanjo is working as VP to a Muslim president. So, why do you mention them if not for mischief?

Anyway, I don't believe your claim to Christianity. Just , support your weak candidate without telling lies. Now, their effort to arrange false bishops to attend their unveiling has failed. And , you are here claiming "Christian".
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Oza200: 5:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/breaking-can-disowns-bishops-at-shettimas-unveiling/
Behold the gathering of Muslims bishops of Nigeria!

Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by ufotunang: 5:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Tinubu rented touts from Lagos and gave this cassock. Lol
... hahahaha...agberos from Lagos
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by ufotunang: 5:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Nawaoooo...fake bishops...so shameful... national embarrassement
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by abbey621(m): 5:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Danniedpastor:

There no flaws in my argument, OK.
Obasanjo didn't have a christian VP,Osibanjo is working as VP to a Muslim president. So, why do you mention them if not for mischief?

Anyway, I don't believe your claim to Christianity. Just , support your weak candidate without telling lies. Now, their effort to arrange false bishops to attend their unveiling has failed. And , you are here claiming "Christian".

Who gives a flip what you believe? I'm only pointing out your illogical argument. GEJ was a Christian president with a Muslim VP yet Christians were being killed left and right. Osibanjo is a Christian VP with a Muslim president yet the killings continued. If your flawed premise of having both religions represented has not stopped the killings, what makes you think it would get worse under a Muslim/Muslim ticket or a Christian/Christian ticket? REASON AM!

Assumptions, ignorance and bias.....the unholy trinity.....SHAME ON YOU!
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Mrexcell(m): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Can you imagine the desperation tinibu really get mind sha.
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by jumas(m): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2022
let the world know and let God judge.
Now you will understand what shettima did it to the chibok girls For us to hate Jonathan
Why will you use Christian community to deceive people.

This is the work of God to expose them.

Arise o lord and your enemies be scattered
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by khadaffi(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Is that why they should go about hiring touts to pose in Bishop's apparel

Don't mind them. If it was a Christian that was caught in an imam robe or hijab, by now they would have been calling for his/her death
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by cejaypriesty(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
They spotted out the deception of APC so what are you ranting about .It is mere freedom of speech .Jesus was always quick to criticise the hypocrisy of the pharisees of his day check the Bible if you have one .
Re: CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2022
cejaypriesty:

They spotted out the deception of APC so what are you ranting about .It is mere freedom of speech .Jesus was always quick to criticise the hypocrisy of the pharisees of his day check the Bible if you have one .
Jesus Christ criticised political leaders? or religion men? Pharisees, Sanhedrins and Sadducees are religious leaders not political leaders, you claim to be a Christian yet you do know the Bible

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour / Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State / Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.