Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State (45235 Views)

Gov Soludo Distributes 2000 Laptops To Head Teachers, Principals(photos) / Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA / Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
The minister of the fct, Nyesome Ezenwo Wike began the distribution of 2000 bags of rice and cows in each LGA in Rivers state

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
This man is sharing Abuja rice in Rivers state, northerners won't like this.

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanbonattel:
This man is sharing Abuja rice in Rivers state, northerners won't like this.
He has been doing it for over 8 years, check the one he did for Abuja, 12,000 bags in abuja, 2000 each for the 6 Area council

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Okwyjesus(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
Torr

4 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Beremx(f): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
So he had to put an old picture to prove what? That he was once looking youthful?

Anyway, he has done well. People need to eat. The price of rice should come down so that everyone can afford it

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Eteka1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nice. God bless Wike for this kind gesture.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
Beremx:
So he had to put an old picture to prove what? That he was once looking youthful?

Anyway, he has done well. People need to eat. The price of rice should come down so that everyone can afford it
why do you have a problem with the picture? He uses that picture as his official portrait in Abuja, he does rice and cow distribution every year here in Rivers State across all LGAs and wards

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by SpatialKing(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
How about the people of FCT who will distribute to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
SpatialKing:
How about the people of FCT who will distribute to them
maybe you have to go to the area council headquarters

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
why do you have a problem with the picture? He uses that picture as his official portrait in Abuja, he does rice and cow distribution every year here in Rivers State across all LGAs and wards
He does that every year?, I never heard that throughout his 8 years tenure.

Can you share a proof of that?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
tesppidd:

Are you a member of his political family? He does it every year through GDI in all LGAs and wards.

23 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Sunday2021: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
You cannot buy love.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
tesppidd:

I had to cancel the name on the picture below but i hope you can see the time the post was made

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Moferere: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Wike, agba baller

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Chinjo2: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nonsense. They loot the treasury dry and comeback with peanuts as giveaways.

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I had to cancel the name on the picture below but i hope you can see the time the post was made
Lol

December 2022?, At the thick of the Governorship campaign

grin grin grin

Okay,, but at least show me 2 more years out of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol

Decent 2022, At the thick of the Governorship campaign

grin grin grin

Okay,, but at least show me 2 more years out of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
I don't have anything to prove to you, you already have a preconceived notion about him. It's a thing he does every year, even sim had to replicate this year, if you're in Rivers, look for members of his political family around you, it can't be so hard, even in your polling unit

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Are you a member of his political family? He does it every year through GDI in all LGAs and wards.
You're not even ashamed of yourself,,

Just fooling yourself as old as you are ..

We are talking of a philanthropic gesture for poor Rivers people you are mentioning GDI??

Same GDI that is his on field Street PDP enforcers?

Abeg getout..

You have no shame...

Don't even get me started this evening..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
tesppidd:
You're not even ashamed of yourself,,

Just fooling yourself as old as you are ..

We are talking of a philanthropic gesture for poor Rivers people you are mentioning GDI??

Same GDI that is his thug/militant/occultic PDP enforcers?

Abeg getout..

You have no shame...

Don't even get me started this evening..
why the insult? What do you want me to say to you when you're obviously on a mission? Same GDI that all commisioners, lga Chairmen, senior civil servants, permanent secretaries, senators, HOR members, councillors and pdp Chairmen in all LGAs are members of?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I don't have anything to prove to you, you already have a preconceived notion about him. It's a thing he does every year, even sim had to replicate this year, if you're in Rivers, look for members of his political family around you, it can't be so hard, even in your polling unit
Show me proof he does it every year na!

Is it so hard?

At least there is a clear simple Google search of this one he just did.

Show me for his 8 years!

He saw that Fubara gave workers 100k and promoted workers,,

And then your god who didn't employ and promote for 8 years is suddenly sharing rice..

So why didn't he share this one through GDI?

Abi GDI don die?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
why the insult? What do you want me to say to you when you're obviously on a mission? Same GDI that all commisioners, lga Chairmen, senior civil servants, permanent secretaries, councillors and pdp Chairmen in all LGAs are members of?
What mission?

Show me proof na of him doing it during his tenure.

Why didn't he use GDI this time?

10 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
The man has seen what Fubara is doing for Rivers people and all of a sudden he is sharing rice..

Mtcheeew!

He might as well just build another flyover for Rivers people!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by killsmith(f): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Government of sharing rice.

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
tesppidd:
Show me proof he does it every year na!

Is it so hard?

At least there is a clear simple Google search of this one he just did.

Show me for his 8 years!

He saw that Fubara gave workers 100k and promoted workers,,

And then your god who didn't employ and promote for 8 years is suddenly sharing rice..

So why didn't he share this one through GDI?

Abi GDI don die?
he's your fathers god bitter man, did he also do it in Abuja because of Fubara? Something he does every year that sim had to continue with the gesture, you're so pained that Amaechi your god did nothing for his people when he was minister and you're finding it hard to believe that the FCT minister will continue with the gesture after his tenure as governor, please don't cry, the fubara that you insulted and never voted for is a member of the fct minister political family and for your information, the same persons from the family across the LGA disbursed the rise and cows for sim and wike

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
tesppidd:
What mission?

Show me proof na of him doing it during his tenure.

Why didn't he use GDI this time?
GDI is very alive, check your blood pressure

8 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by manutdrichie(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
Wr are not perturbed, go and Do that in the FCT...where you govern
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
He has been doing it through GDI...

So why has he not used GDI this time?

Imagine a human being mentioning GDI,
A political group when talking about a humanitarian exercise for the people!!!

Sometimes it is even better to shut up and leave ones idiocy in doubt than to speak out and leave one's idiocy undisputed.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
he's your fathers god bitter man, did he also do it in Abuja because of Fubara? Something he does every year that sim had to continue with the gesture, you're so pained that Amaechi your god did nothing for his people when he was minister and you're finding it hard to believe that the FCT minister will continue with the gesture after his tenure as governor, please don't cry, the fubara that you insulted and never voted for is a member of the fct minister political family and for your information, the same persons from the family across the LGA disbursed the rise and cows for sim and wike
Old man like you no shame!

Get into your closet and read all you just posted.

Admit to yourself that you've had a very accomplished day of foolishness.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
tesppidd:
Old man like you no shame!

Get into your closet and read all you just posted.

Admit to yourself that you've had a very accomplished day of foolishness.
it's your father that is fhoolish, I don't know why you're angry, so the man should not take care of his supporters because of how you feel about him? grin cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
it's your father that is fhoolish, I don't know why you're angry, so the man should not take care of his supporters because of how you feel about him? grin cheesy
If not for this animal kingdom that we are living in.

A governor shares rice for his 'supporters' and political associates in the name of GDI.

In a sane society, where humans live not animals, a political office holder could never share anything for his political group.

He gets fired or impeached immediately..
Or he resigns if exposed.

See old man opening mouth waaaaaa to brag that Wike was sharing rice to GDI.

The meathead doesn't even know that's a crime.

Advertising ignorance proudly.

Mumu.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
tesppidd:
If not for this animal kingdom that we are living in.

A governor shares rice for his 'supporters' and political associates in the name of GDI.

In a sane society, where humans live not animals, a political office holder could never share anything for his political group.

He gets fired or impeached immediately..
Or he resigns if exposed.

See old man opening mouth waaaaaa to brag that Wike was sharing rice to GDI.

The meathead doesn't even know that's a crime.

Advertising ignorance proudly.

Mumu.
OK, are you done grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thunderstrike Kills Seven Cows In Alla, Kwara; Injures Two Herders (Photo) / Bola Tinubu & Ambode Attend Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding(photos) / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.