Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me (4193 Views)

Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / See What A Lady Sent To Her Hot Boyfriend After Requesting For Sexy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by RichProminent(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'm a 39 years old boy who living in an Germany country.I was very riches coz am get billionier dollars of many monies in my banking accountant.

So one ladies sees me today when am caught my monies from POS and she stoping me and collecting my one phone numbas and sended me that iam the most beautiful boy or man in the worlds.

Thanks you.
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Emmawhite91(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bros wetin you take?

17 Likes

Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Divay22(f): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
And your location dey show Taraba state grin grin

Bring your head, let me nack sense into it

18 Likes

Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by ojietu: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Someone should please hold this op before he will enter market abeg

9 Likes

Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Stillwhites(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Drug abuse is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by jericco1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Yeye dey worry you
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Messi1: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Your mama must hear thisgrin

1 Like

Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by RichProminent(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Me na Powerbandoo wey i likecheesy
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Prettygirl200(f): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jesus!!! See headache wey nack me for eye!! Which kind nonsense be this naaa?

3 Likes

Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Paulianfa(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
RichProminent:
I'm a 39 years old boy who living in an Germany country.I was very riches coz am get billionier dollars of many monies in my banking accountant.

So one ladies sees me today when am caught my monies from POS and she stoping me and collecting my one phone numbas and sended me that iam the most beautiful boy or man in the worlds.

Thanks you.

Are u serious like seriously, oh e no better for weeds

1 Like

Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by kelspinall(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2022
ingris
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by PumpumPrince: 12:10am On Jul 21, 2022
RichProminent:

Thanks you.

angry
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by PumpumPrince: 12:11am On Jul 21, 2022
RichProminent:

Thanks you.

..say NO to drugs sir!!!(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by RichProminent(m): 12:51am On Jul 21, 2022
PumpumPrince:

..say NO to drugs sir!!!(no ooofencse) angry
say no to people's wives (no offense)
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by 3phase(m): 3:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Nigga been fantasizing.... It's good to dream but the earlier you wake up from your dream and hustle to make it a reality,the better for you

1 Like

Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 21, 2022
RichProminent:

Thanks you.
Just like fake Bishops, you're fake.
Check out your use of English. Demn!
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Jmichael1(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2022
My big bros.....
were hv u been nah?
i dn miss ur cruise well well i swear down...
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by BigDawsNet: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2022
RichProminent:

Thanks you.

Ndlea is typing......
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Lampy336: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Npumiri is at work..
Make sense fall on you..
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by EmiDon11: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2022
RichProminent:

Thanks you.
messi1 AKA obamamessi,primiumwriter is behind this moniker and he is in nigeria.,
thank you
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by PumpumPrince: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2022
RichProminent:
say no to people's wives (no offense)

Bro am obsesse wit married women..i cant help it sir angry
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Messi1: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2022
EmiDon11:
messi1 AKA obamamessi,primiumwriter is behind this moniker and he is in nigeria.,
thank you
This guy you no fit kee me with laughgrin But am not primiumwriter.Thank yougrin
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by EmiDon11: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Messi1:
This guy you no fit kee me with laughgrin But am not primiumwriter.Thank yougrin
ok
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by RichProminent(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2022
Jmichael1:
My big bros.....

were hv u been nah?

i dn miss ur cruise well well i swear down...
My big bros am back with my two englishes that i spoking to goting 1st classes in degree from the university of NYSC and coppers and diploma.
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Jmichael1(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2022
RichProminent:
My big bros am back with my two englishes that i spoking to goting 1st classes in degree from the university of NYSC and coppers and diploma.

hahahahaha.....

the boss,i too dey enjoy dis ur vibes,i swear.....
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Divay22(f): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2022
RichProminent:
This one don mad o grin grin
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by CedarHoldings: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2022
This should be in comedy section na
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2022
we're talk say pos in germany
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by 3Dii: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
The way people find attention in this forum, sha. VictorUSA, RichProminent, ObamaMessi, you've created another moniker, Messi1, and followed your VictorUSA account with it. You lied about your uncle sending you money just to chase clout and roll with low-life girls on this forum, and now this. I won't blame you, you're just 19.
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
I know op na, na big boy, his friend knows the person that knows the person that knows the person that knows Bob risky.

He doesn't have a car but his friend's friend bought one last year.
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Mide1data: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
WTF did I just read?
Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by Messi1: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
3Dii:
The way people find attention in this forum, sha. VictorUSA, RichProminent, ObamaMessi, you've created another moniker, Messi1, and followed your VictorUSA account with it. You lied about your uncle sending you money just to chase clout and roll with low-life girls on this forum, and now this. I won't blame you, you're just 19.
If you are not stupid and envious, how can u call that a lie?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife's Mother Opened My Eyes To See A Different Side Of My Wife / Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number / 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.